Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) (10268 Views)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary / Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? / Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) by Bossjakande: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
even wihout talking about having sex with your girl, then you should be prepared with some condoms in case the mood strikes her. This doesn't mean that you should flash the condoms or make her feel uncomfortable, but it does mean that you should have some backup just in case things do go in a favorable direction.
If she wants to have sex and you have to run out to the drugstore for some condoms, this may make your first sexual experience fall flat.
Set the mood. If you want your girl to have sex with you, then you have to set the mood. You should start the evening by doing something romantic to soften her up. Then, go back to your (clean) apartment, which should be stocked with red wine, grapes, chocolate, and some light jazz on the radio. Light the candles and turn the radio on to get her in a romantic mindset, and offer her something to eat or drink.
If this feels corny, you should only do what makes you both get in the mood. If you just want to dim the lights instead of lighting candles, then that's fine too.
Kiss her . If you want your girl to have sex with you, then you have to be a master kisser. Even if you've been kissing for a while, you should still know how to kiss her in a variety of ways and make your kisses feel fresh. Don't overwhelm her and grope her the second you lock lips. Instead, take it slow, grazing your lips as you touch her hair or stroke her face.
Take breaks from kissing so she has time to come up for air and want you even more.
You are not very likely to have sex with your girlfriend if all you've done is kiss. It takes a bit longer for things to reach a natural progression.
Play hard to get. If you really want to make your girlfriend want you, then you shouldn't act like a sexual beast, moving rapidly from kissing to touching, to ripping off your clothes and practically levitating into the bedroom. Instead, you should kiss your girlfriend for a few seconds, then hold back, stroke her, and talk to her. Repeat this move a few times and wait for her to go wild.[1]
Why does playing hard to get work? Because this will make your girlfriend feel like you like her, but that you're in control of your desires and aren't desperate to get your hands all over her -- even if you are.
This move will make her want to be the one who asks for more.
Touch her. If you want to turn on your girlfriend, you can start thinking about doing more than just kissing. Begin by lightly caressing her arms, the back of her head and hair, and then, as things progress, stroke her breasts under her shirt or wait for her to touch you. If your clothes are off or partly off, you can kiss her breasts or touch her in more sensual ways.
Just make sure that your actions are reciprocated -- if you're touching her and she just lies there and doesn't make noise or do anything, then you're probably making her uncomfortable. Make sure she's ready for more before you proceed.
If you're already in the bedroom and hooking up, then you can simply ask her if she's ready to have sex with you. This doesn't have to be elaborate or corny -- just say, "Are you sure you're ready?" and be prepared for any answer.
Don't ever pressure her. If your girlfriend says she's not ready to have sex with you, then you shouldn't pressure her. Don't try making any arguments -- saying things like, "But we've been together for so long," "Everyone else is doing it," or "But I really, really like you," isn't going to make her feel any better. In fact, trying to reason with her will only make her more frustrated, annoyed, and much less likely to sleep with you.
Respect her wishes. If she changes her mind from yes to no, or asks you to stop during the act, do so immediately. It may be useful to have a chat beforehand about what she wants to do and what she isn't ready for. Pay attention and never make her do something that she isn't comfortable with.
Be a good judge. Learn to translate her reactions, don't insist when she is against. There is always a tomorrow to make another try. It advisable to try a "turn on" when her mood is good. Feelings cannot be feigned since they are a function of the mind. Good timing and taking matters easy will ultimately make her mellow down no matter how long the process may take. Just know she will come around when she thinks the time is right.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) by youngest85(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mitchew

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) by Bossjakande: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
engrtoks123:
This is more than 35 years experience
yes boss I blog about luv sex and relationship

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) by Lovelife433(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
werey
Re: How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) by Dottore: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pure trash
Re: How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) by Bossjakande: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dottore:
Pure trash
tell me why u disagree instead of acting like imbeccile
Re: How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) by Bossjakande: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lovelife433:
werey
tell DAT to ur genaration
Re: How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) by Bossjakande: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2019
guest007 twoclans nofavorss vizkiz preshy561 iamj blank tallesty1 rosay15 truckpusher bujebudanu1 boyooosa angelmarve madgoat ibkayee pocohantas adewumiopeyemi naijaboiy princeakins felixomor tonyebarcanista yarimo highered edoman2016 fortifiedcity winter4 marvin906 lefulefu biafrabushboy jaceblaze tosyne2much
Re: How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) by madgoat(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
guest007 twoclans nofavorss vizkiz preshy561 iamj blank tallesty1 rosay15 truckpusher bujebudanu1 boyooosa angelmarve madgoat ibkayee pocohantas adewumiopeyemi naijaboiy princeakins felixomor tonyebarcanista yarimo highered edoman2016 fortifiedcity winter4 marvin906 lefulefu biafrabushboy jaceblaze tosyne2much

Hmmmmmmmm... Jobless people grin grin
Re: How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) by Lovelife433(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2019
abeg does dis apply to ugly smelling hoes?

(1) (Reply)

Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex / My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) / Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.