Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? (5204 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / I Asked This Girl If She's Still A Virgin. See Her Funny Response / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Makavelli001: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2023
I have a girl that for the past 9months that we have been dating , whenever we are bleeping she does not touch or rob me, she will just lie down there like a log of wood, allowing me only to be doing all the work. No skill, no style, no romance except I will be the one that is romancing her.

I'm getting bored in the relationship. I no longer enjoy s*x with her.
I've tried to change her but she remain adamant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by VinnyBaba: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2023
OP, Next time, You want to Fcvk her..

Rob Aboniki Balm or Cameroon Pepper on ur Gbola b4 you penetrate. tongue

Make we see whether she no go Twists and Scream! sad

22 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Lee99: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Put it in her ass šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

9 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Jashub: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Better repent before it's too late. Many young men these days keep using sex to destroy themselves and will start wondering why nothing is working in their lives

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Goldbw122(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2023
Makavelli001:
I have a girl that for the past 9months that we have been dating , whenever we are bleeping she does not touch or rob me, she will just lie down there like a log of wood, allowing me only to be doing all the work. No skill, no style, no romance except I will be the one that is romancing her.

Break up and find another one, them many, don't kill yourself over one girl.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Makavelli001:

You are fucking a girl to stupor and you call that dating ?

Which girl would even allow a man to Bleep her for 9 months straight!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Candidlady: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

cheesy

stewpid advise from a dead gender

so you think it is only the girl that will go through the torture

bloody yaro

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Smartguyboy(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2023
She donā€™t feel it or her šŸ‘ is too wide for your šŸ†.
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by padi94(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2023
She no longer feels you... If you know you know.

Know this and Know peace ā˜®ļø she has a side dude that is bigger than you, hence she doesn't feel you anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2023
you are not the one
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Makavelli001: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Smartguyboy:
She donā€™t feel it or her šŸ‘ is too wide for your šŸ†.

Her kpeku is tight. She always scream, that I shud take it easy.

The problem is that she is not romantic.
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by ukaface(f): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2023
She is the SUBMISSIVE WOMAN the bible talked about
You no like am?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Smartguyboy(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2023
Makavelli001:

Her kpeku is tight. She always scream, that I shud take it easy.

The problem is that she is not romantic.

Or maybe you donā€™t pre-intimacy enough to get her in the mood before you penetrate. Take your time to romance her well and finger her let everywhere be watering if possible give her head and see her reaction.
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by ikeno(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
You are even the problem. she's not romantic doesn't mean you shouldn't be romantic. it's not just about jumping in and jumping out,you have to explore her body,play with her body,find that part of her body that turns her on concentrate on that area,say some romantic things about her body by now her kpekus don wet,then you go in with lube so she wouldn't feel much pain with a slow rhythm.i bet you next time she will start giving you different styles šŸ‘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Succezcard(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Calm down! She's fine, & probably loves u very much, but that's her behavior in bed.
I once had a girl like that, she'd just lie down during the act.
I later came 2 understand that women behave differently during the do. Funny enough she talks dirty when we talk & communicates fine. So just take her like that. That's how she is.
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by brain54(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

What of the guy own Mandingoā€¦?

I just Dey imagine the aboniki and Cameroon pepper for that zoneā€¦

Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by kelspinall(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
had this type of experience last year,i must say is indeed boring and boring,
some gals shaa..lols

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Bahamas95(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Some girls are like that, very boring in bed. For those saying the guy isn't romantic enough I don't believe that sh!t. If only you dey do something everytime e go tire you.

I like it when a girl acts crazy in bed, a guy must not take the lead everytime. Girls should learn how to spice up their relationship.

From my girl's body language I can tell when she wants it. At times she just goes raw and teIl me she wanna ride, I love it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by obinna58(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Turn her around sometimes let her be on top, sheā€™ll understand what to do
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by omoiyalayi(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Does she moan while on it?

If not that means ur gbola is not satisfing her

Just break up with her let her find another guy that can satisfy her

You too should look for another girl that you can satisfy too

#peace
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Makavelli001: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
obinna58:
Turn her around sometimes let her be on top, sheā€™ll understand what to do

She doesn't agree. I have told her that before.
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Makavelli001: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
omoiyalayi:
Does she moan while on it?

If not that means ur gbola is not satisfing her

Just break up with her let her find another guy that can satisfy her

You too should look for another girl that you can satisfy too

#peace

Yes she moans. But apart from that she does nothing more.

But she always make demands after s*x.
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by PerfectMan24: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na so u go de jump from one woman to another with one excuse or the other after they have allowed u access to their cunt. U re the type after one or two kids, u start cheating on ur wife.

If u continue like this, they may curse u o or u fall unto olosho with STDs.

If u know the skills u like, try teach her unless she is not the girl ur heart is beating for.
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Bimpe29: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Baddest grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Rexymania(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lemme handle her for two days. You will pay me o
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Autobot05: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Makavelli001:

Solution :- Repent from fornication

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by Kobicove(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Shey na like this you wan take enter heaven so? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
she laying down dere like she gettin' molested, hell nahw that's a no no
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by VinnyBaba: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
brain54:

What of the guy own Mandingoā€¦?

I just Dey imagine the aboniki and Cameroon pepper for that zoneā€¦

Ouch!

For Aboniki, U can Rub small on the Penile Cap. cool

Or Mix it up with any Good Lube.. wink

Then Penetrate!
Babe will Scream by Force and Run away with only her Pants! cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by brain54(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

For Aboniki, U can Rub small on the Penile Cap. cool

Or Mix it up with any Good Lube.. wink

Then Penetrate!
Babe will Scream by Force and Run away with only her Pants! cheesy cheesy
Brosā€¦

Any way you try to explain it or apply itā€¦ itā€™s not going to end well for the Mandingo!

Cameroon pepper? No please!

I shudder thinking of itā€¦ I definitely donā€™t want anything that looks like Cameroon talk less of pepper anywhere near my Mandingo.

Well, at least 3 meters away!
Re: Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? by VinnyBaba: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
brain54:

Brosā€¦

Any way you try to explain it or apply itā€¦ itā€™s not going to end well for the Mandingo!

Cameroon pepper? No please!

I shudder thinking of itā€¦

My Bro..

Desperate situations calls for Desperate Measures! sad

Since the OP is complaining, he should try out the Method.

#Operation P*ssy Must Respond# cheesy šŸ˜

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Men Really Scarce? / New Slang That Runs Girls Use: You Game? / ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.