Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom (2857 Views)

Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2019

Lagos teacher allegedly makes student perform MouthAction on him to get promoted to next class.

Read how it happened below....

Cc: lalasticlala

See more here: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/lagos-secondary-school-teacher-makes.html?m=1

Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by grad2012(f): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
That teacher needs to be dealt with.
Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Whats the name of the teacher please grin
Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by tsinzu: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
AJAYI AKINTUNDE!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by bluntolumide(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
what's this world turning into?

reason why am always perturbed about giving birth to a female child

touch my girl and I bury you alive.�
Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
I think if this fellow doesn't report himself to the police ,something bad would happen to him

1 Like

Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by Kdon2: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
Whats the name of the teacher please grin

Its like na you no sabi read well
Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by Jcole1985(m): 1:26am On Mar 24, 2019
The teacher should be promoted to a UNILAG lecturer so he can leave our babies alone and face those professional ones

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2019
grad2012:
That teacher needs to be dealt with.
don't get too carried away. What if the girl's narrative is a lie?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by rex444(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2019
tsinzu:
AJAYI AKINTUNDE!!!!!!!!!!
rotflmao till I have headache

1 Like

Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by Auladimeji2: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2019
Jcole1985:
The teacher should be promoted to a UNILAG lecturer so he can leave our babies alone and face those professional ones
Na female Akokite go dey pursue am sef because of Mouth Gig
Re: Lagos Secondary School Teacher Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Get Prom by Khd95(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2019
Nigerian Maths teachers are always devilish sad

Up till this moment I hate maths,cos of the stupid teacher in senior secondary school,I swear never to go near anything maths again, me that was representing my class during maths club in jss sad

(1) (Reply)

Sexual No Blow - No Dough || Latest Nollywood Movie || / What Would You Do? / Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.