Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Discovery About Trinity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Discovery About Trinity (1857 Views)

Finally, The Truth About "Trinity" Is Cleared: (father, Son And Holy Spirit) / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Discovery About Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
TVSA:
So, how do you explain these?

John 15:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 14:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
What specifically, in those two verses and other things so far, do you want explained?
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by crunchyg: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
shadeyinka:

And where is the Holy Spirit?

The Father, the Word and the Spirit are the three IDENTITIES of GOD
You didn't answer my question, answer my question first
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
crunchyg:

You didn't answer my question, answer my question first
I didn't answer your questions because I am certain you are looking at these two scriptures literally. And this is wrong!

It is a figurative expression else, you have successfully localized God. If God is localized, He can't be omnipresent. And you have to also justify where the Holy Spirit is at this time.

The right hand is a figurative expression for favoured, important, honoured part of God (because by His Blood, He purchased redemption for man)

(Romans 8:34)
"Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died-more than that, who was raised to life-is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us"

( Hebrews 10:12-14 ).
10. "But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God. Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool, because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy"

Was Jesus seated at the right hand of the Father or at the Right hand of God?
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by crunchyg: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
shadeyinka:

I didn't answer your questions because I am certain you are looking at these two scriptures literally. And this is wrong!

It is a figurative expression else, you have successfully localized God. If God is localized, He can't be omnipresent. And you have to also justify where the Holy Spirit is at this time.

The right hand is a figurative expression for favoured, important, honoured part of God (because by His Blood, He purchased redemption for man)

I can see that there are a lot of things you don't understand here yet, I will lay it to rest here but to answer your question " God is the father, the father is God"
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by crunchyg: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
shadeyinka:

Also know that God being Omnipresent doesn't stop him from also being in a location so their is nothing wrong in one localizing him.
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
shadeyinka:

crunchyg:
I can see that there are a lot of things you don't understand here yet, I will lay it to rest here but to answer your question " God is the father, the father is God"
Aw c'mon guys, you two should stop playing this prevaricating games now, as I was keenly interested in finding out what the answer will be to those "Was Jesus seated at the right hand of the Father or at the Right hand of God" questions
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by crunchyg: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Aw c'mon guys, you two should stop playing this prevaricating games now, as I was keenly interested in finding out what the answer will be to those "Was Jesus seated at the right hand of the Father or at the Right hand of God" questions
The answer lies on my main post when I said God is the father and he is seated on his own throne but in as much as he is on his throne, he is also in Jesus, which made Jesus to mention in John that he is in God and God is also in him but that doesn't mean because God is in him, he can't sit on his right hand. The Same way Christ is in us here on earth and also in heaven at the same time
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
crunchyg:
The answer lies on my main post when I said God is the father and he is seated on his own throne but in as much as he is on his throne, he is also in Jesus, which made Jesus to mention in John that he is in God and God is also in him but that doesn't mean because God is in him, he can't sit on his right hand. The Same way Christ is in us here on earth and also in heaven at the same time
Your answering is unclear, so to make it straightforward, here try this:
Was Jesus seated at the right hand of the Father, at the Right hand of God or none of both?
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by crunchyg: 7:18am On Mar 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Your answering is unclear, so to make it straightforward, here try this:
Was Jesus seated at the right hand of the Father, at the Right hand of God or none of both?
Yes he is seated at the right hand of the father and the father is God. You can go back to my first post for more clarification
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2019
crunchyg:

Also know that God being Omnipresent doesn't stop him from also being in a location so their is nothing wrong in one localizing him.
Ok!
But Was Jesus seated at the right hand of the Father or at the Right hand of God?
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2019
crunchyg:

So, who is the Holy Spirit?
And who is Jesus?

And where is the Holy Spirit?
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2019
crunchyg:
Yes he is seated at the right hand of the father and the father is God. You can go back to my first post for more clarification
Thank you very much for your answer. I dont need more clarification because I am just only following the interactions going on between you and shadeyinka

shadeyinka:
Ok!
But Was Jesus seated at the right hand of the Father or at the Right hand of God?
Cant you see he has answered your question already. Why are you repeating it like a broken record, erh?
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

shadeyinka, you and Splinz are just trying to argue over nothing.

shadeyinka, are you able to show in the bible where it is explicitly stated that God is trinity. Implied are not welcome, so please take note of that
Can you show where it is explicitly stated that man is a Trinity. Implied are not welcome.

1 Like

Re: My Discovery About Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2019
shadeyinka:
Can you show where it is explicitly stated that man is a Trinity. Implied are not welcome.
You this man sef with your strawmanning and you bent on spoiling for a rough tumble. Can you give moniker names that have explicitly stated that man is trinity, same rule applies, implied are not welcome. "O sarọ Monday" loosely translated means "This on an early Monday morning?"

1 Like

Re: My Discovery About Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You this man sef with your strawmanning and you bent on spoiling for a rough tumble. Can you give moniker names that have explicitly stated that man is trinity, same rule applies, implied are not welcome. O saro Monday.
That's exactly the question you asked: knowing that the word trinity doesn't exist in the Bible
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2019
shadeyinka:
That's exactly the question you asked: knowing that the word trinity doesn't exist in the Bible
Please stop trying to be smart by half. You know very well, it was you throwing your weight about mentioning and waving the word trinity all over the place and talking about the Trinity of God, so, I had to ask that, are you able to show in the bible where it is explicitly stated that God is trinity. Implied are not welcome, and to so please take note of that. Its a shame its taken you almost 8 hours more or less respond and only to come back with this such pitiful and feeble response

1 Like

Re: My Discovery About Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Please stop trying to be smart by half. You know very well, it was you throwing your weight about mentioning and waving the word trinity all over the place and talking about the Trinity of God, so, I had to ask that, are you able to show in the bible where it is explicitly stated that God is trinity. Implied are not welcome, and to so please take note of that. Its a shame its taken you almost 8 hours more or less respond and only to come back with this such pitiful and feeble response
I don't know why you always reek of bitterness!
Its the same kind of feeling you get when engaging an atheist in a discussion.

1 Like

Re: My Discovery About Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2019
shadeyinka:
I don't know why you always reek of bitterness!
Its the same kind of feeling you get when engaging an atheist is a discussion.
You almost from literally lauging out loud made me spill my early morning glass of fresh watermelon juice. You dont seem to miss a trick, do you. You pull out all available trick card to get a leg over, huh? You wouldnt find an iota of bitterness in me, thats just you clutching another straw again, it's simply and just that, you are gung-ho and I dont suffer gladly gung-hos and certain atheists that have crossed the line.

Now are you ready and prepared, to show in the bible where it is explicitly stated that God is trinity. Implied are not welcome, and so remember to please take note of that. You were talking about the Trinity of God right? Remember?

1 Like

Re: My Discovery About Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You almost from literally lauging out loud made me spill my early morning glass of fresh watermelon juice. You dont seem to miss a trick, do you. You pull out all available trick card to get a leg over, huh? You wouldnt find an iota of bitterness in me, thats just you clutching another straw again, it's simply and just that, you are gung-ho and I dont suffer gladly gung-hos and certain atheists that have crossed the line.

Now are you ready and prepared, to show in the bible where it is explicitly stated that God is trinity. Implied are not welcome, and so remember to please take note of that. You were talking about the Trinity of God right? Remember?
It's been unedifying chatting with you!
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

It's been extremely unedifying chatting with you!
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by shadeyinka(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Bye
Re: My Discovery About Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2019
shadeyinka:

shadeyinka:
It's been unedifying chatting with you!

shadeyinka:
Bye
Did you have to repeat this three times, huh?
Bye bye with your extremely pitiful bags of tricks and the chat we never had

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracles Are Still Real (crippled Up Then Healed) / History Of Pastor JOSEPH AYODELE BABALOLA / WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.