Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success (2540 Views)

"I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady / My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Jayoficial(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2019
In a viral video of a little Nigeria Pupil Success who went Viral after been sent out of school for failure of Her parents to Pay Her school fees attends Okotie Eboh 1 Primary School In sapele delta State

Nigerians cries out about the lady behind the camera who video and share the little girl to the world,That she also have to be recognize and she deserve compensation for her kind.

Here is what she said…

“LITTLE SUCCESS AND HER FAMILY HAVE RECEIVED OVER N5.5MILLION IN DONATION FROM NIGERIANS, BUT THEY HAVE REFUSED TO HELP ME” – 23YEAR OLD LADY STEPHANIE IDOLOR THE LADY WHO RECORDED SUCCESS’S VIRAL VIDEO AND POSTED IT ON IG CRIES OUT!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyh9naGQbuk
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by stuffs4me(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2019
She kinda tried for the little girl.

People change when it comes to money.

6 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by nelronaldo(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Greed is a serious problem. I don't think she should be given 1m or any certain percentage but success' parent ought to have appreciated her for her actions. Obviously, they have sidelined her and that's why she is crying out.

9 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by youngest85(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Just negodu.....haven't heard your reward is in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Chuks9000: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2019
You be thief.
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Chuks9000: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2019
nelronaldo:
Greed is a serious problem. I don't think she should be given 1m or any certain percentage but success' parent ought to have appreciated her for her actions. Obviously, they have sidelined her and that's why she is crying out.
Oga, if they had agreed that she will get something, then, she should get something.
But if she did the recording because she wanted to help or be on the social media frenzy, then, she should have had more respect by not asking for anything.

2 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by decatalyst(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2019
youngest85:
Just negodu.....haven't heard your reward is in heaven?

U mean she should be eating beans here...her jollof rice is in heaven. grin

7 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by habsydiamond(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2019
She ought to be happy.. that she was the channel of success to the success's family... If she's appreciated fine, if she isn't God will reward her.. for her to be clamouring for funds from success's family is not nice and doesn't speak well at all.

3 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by StarUp: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Tell E-money I said he should credit your account with 5m make everybody rest.

4 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2019
I can relate, sadly that's life there are times I would connect someone and that connect yielded to cash but some peeps don't understand appreciation and token. But it is what it is

7 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by donstan18: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2019
•••
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by OpenYourEyes1: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2019
She really deserves some compensations from either the family, public or both.

3 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by OpenYourEyes1: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
She really deserves some compensations from either the family, public or both.

I am disappointed in the family if what she said about them is true

2 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by nelronaldo(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Chuks9000:

Oga, if they had agreed that she will get something, then, she should get something.
But if she did the recording because she wanted to help or be on the social media frenzy, then, she should have had more respect by not asking for anything.
My point is this. Whether they agreed or not. At least the girl deserves a "thank you". So helping her is the least success parents can do. But self centredness won't allow them assist the lady. Like I said, I don't think the lady should be asking for any percentage, the onus is on Success parents to appreciate the lady.
I am sure it was the girl's phone that was used to record the video, I am sure it was her data that was used to upload the video online, There is a high possibility that it was her idea to post the video on social media. Personally, I am not sure I would have done any of these things if I was the one talking to the little girl. So this lady deserves to be appreciated for her actions.

8 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by bryce1(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2019
cool

4 Likes

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by fortune1894(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2019
She should shut her mouth, she didn't video success to help her, she did the video to mock her n catch her fun with her friends online cos she thinks success is funny

NB success parents should not share that money e no even reach to put her thru school n u want ur share last last na u go still ask them what they did with the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Gentleziggy(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Hungry wolf
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Jayoficial(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2019
bryce1:
cool
Lol.....iffa hear say I nor expect grin grin
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by PromiseUche(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2019
U deserve recognitions my dear!

Doors of opportunities shld be passed across to you.
U are d reason for Success' success.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Pearl05(f): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2019
She should come out plain and beg Nigerians to do donations for her simple.

People should stop expecting immediate reward for the things they do for others. She should consider the video as her means of helping the poor girl and move on. How much data did she spend on it?

1 Like

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by mungoparks: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
If what's good for the goose is also good for the gander so be it,and i taught people say life is give and take, so why is she at the receiving end undecided
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Thales01: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
I think the lady deserves to be rewarded for the integral role she played in the favourable change in fortune for success and her family.Through the video she posted,Success and the meritorious passion she exhibited for her education was brought to public notice.Unfortunately for her,we are in a country where everybody is quick to identify with those who achieve remarkable success but fail to acknowledge those who contributed immensely to that success.
What I actually frown at is the young lady already vehemently demanding for what she feels she is entitled to in return for her deed.Her statement reeks of desperation and an entitlement mentality which will ruin her chance of gaining sympathy from the public to her cry for a well deserved compensation.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
At least 500k wont be bad
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Chipink(f): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Seriously she needs to be appreciated, but trust Nigerians they are always greedy
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by EmekaBlue(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
I'm with her on this....She too deserves something abeg...eno easy for all man

The lil success girl was even walking away if u watched d video but d lady tried to make her wait for d record to atleast reach a point.

She has started somewhere tho as she has come out to speak..Let helpers find her

Amen
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by originals1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by mytime24(f): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Money d Root of evil,

Even wit twins embarassed

Abey make una compensate her ooooo

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Jayoficial(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Joromi12:
At least 500k wont be bad
Exactly
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by jesmond3945: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
She deserves nothing. If you had watched that video she did it to mock the girl and to trend not knowing it would bring blessings to success. I repeat she deserves nothing. Afterall success needs the money and patronage more.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Luizkid(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truth be told, she took the video to upload online and make fun of Success but as fate will have it, was a breakthrough for the little girl.... She should be quiet and if any reward comes, fine but not to make an issue of it.
Re: I Deserve At Least 1 Million From Success Family - Lady Who Recorded Success by Jayoficial(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Luizkid:
Truth be told, she took the video to upload online and make fun of Success but as fate will have it, was a breakthrough for the little girl.... She should be quiet and if any reward comes, fine but not to make an issue of it.
What if she had genuine intentions, you never can tell

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Divorce Certificate / +18 This Happened While I Was Messing Around [Pic] / With The Way This Country Is Going, There's No Way I Can Start A Family Here !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.