Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

"I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady (1921 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by Jodha(f): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Twitter lady explains what she wants from her partner...

Well every human being deserve unconditional love...I feel in a relationship the energy should be reciprocated by both parties

Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by MiQui: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Okay
Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by hashtagged(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2020
And what of what the partner wants, girls you come into a relationship flat broke and expect every single nice thing given to you, while the guy can go eat shit.
What do guys benefit from going out with ladies

11 Likes

Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by Jodha(f): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:
And what of what the partner wants, girls you come into a relationship flat broke and expect every single nice thing given to you, while the guy can go eat shit.
What do guys benefit from going out with ladies

Nawa o....why are nairaland guys like this...

Where did yhu see in that post that she mentioned money?

1 Like

Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by hashtagged(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

Nawa o....why are nairaland guys like this...

Where did yhu see in that post that she mentioned money?

Where did you see in my post I mentioned money or are your broke survival instincts kicking in

5 Likes

Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by Dracking(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2020
You want you want but what do you have to give

2 Likes

Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by Jodha(f): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:

Where did you see in my post I mentioned money or are your broke survival instincts kicking in

Yhu called her broke...what were yhu insinuating...??

Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by odinson1(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
All These Broke nigerian hoes want Everything in a Relationship but have Only their Rotten fish smelly pussy to offer! Some even bypass the sex by saying they don't wanna have sex until marriage(Which of course simps will oblige to).

They expect The Man to Treat and worship Them like Queens but They don't even have What it takes to lead! They are brainless, lazy and broke, The only thing in their Brains are Kim Kardashian,big brother, Instagram likes and Twerking

5 Likes

Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by Jodha(f): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Dracking:
You want you want but what do you have to give

Yhu didn't see when she said she feels people until she's left empty...

That means she just want everything she dishes out... reciprocated...

Comprehension is really a big problem..

1 Like

Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by Dracking(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu didn't see when she said she feels people until she's left empty...

That means she just want everything she dishes out... reciprocated...

Comprehension is really a big problem..
Naturally when people come online and bring out their issues,they always put themselves in the sorry state to gather sympathy. I can comprehend

2 Likes

Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by hashtagged(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu called her broke...what were yhu insinuating...??

Can you quote my first post and signal where I specifically said she is broke, or I said ladies come into a relationship broke(signifying the only set of broke ladies naija and African ladies) she is black american
Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Ur face looks like long suffering
Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by inegbedion30210: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Twitter lady explains what she wants from her partner...Well every human being deserve unconditional love...I feel in a relationship the energy should be reciprocated by both parties
Re: "I Deserve A Love That Doesn't Require Suffering First"- Twitter Lady by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Johda, What Kind Of Suffering Is She Talking Abt? She Needs To Be Specific.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celerity Naked Herself On The Street After Drinking Much Alcohol. Video / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Who Are The Real MEN "Simps" Or "Redpillers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.