Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) (12587 Views)

My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Crimecity: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2019
A Nigerian man is in plea of his life after he was caught pants down in bed with another man's wife.

According to reports, the woman do come to the man's shop to buy things on credit and he decided to take advantage of her.

The man who's from Imo State, was totally stripped unclad and filmed by the woman's husband who caught them in the act.

In a trending video making rounds online, the man blamed his action on temptation and not the devil and pleaded the videos not to be on social media.

The angry husband nearly sliced him with machete but the man's plea which was down to earth, saved him.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-begs-for-his-life-after-he-was-caught-in-bed-with-another-mans-wife/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Crimecity: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2019
cry..

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by youngest85(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2019
When things like this happens, people always film the man and leave the woman out of the scene
Have you forgotten that it was eve that gave Adam the apple?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2019
Udontmeanit!

A whole grown man on the floor like a baby grin

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by partnerbizz4: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Lets ban sex abeg.
That shit causing trouble

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2019
A very useless husband, did the man force his stupid wife? instead of him to deal with the ho he calls a wife he is flexing muscle on the man..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by delugajackson: 9:47am On Mar 24, 2019
Do people really think of the consequence of their actions? You went to your fellow man's house to sleep with his wife that was duly paid for, on his bed, his soft pillow and warm bed-sheet, while also breathing the air in his room. What if he shot you with a .44 Magnum or butchered you on the spot with a poisoned matchete that was reserved for armed robbers? Would you still have the chance to beg?

Do you care so little for your life that you have to throw it away for a few minutes satisfaction? There are people that are so cold-hearted that even your "sorry" offends them. It's either you leave with a severed limb, a broken head or you end up in a body bag. He should go for thanksgiving in church today and always learn not to let his manhood do the thinking.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Sex between two consenting adults is not a crime undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2019
What crime did this guy comit to deserve this treatment?

Nigerians need to understand that sex with a married person is not a crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2019
I don't think they had sex already. It seems they man just came with the hope of having sex with the woman buy they have not.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Freethesis: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2019
No video of the wife. Interesting, the husband will never catch her again because she'll be more careful next time.

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Khd95(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2019
Somebody should read olufunkeabimbola comment na, that her English wounded me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by stargazer22: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to address this infidelity epidemic that is slowly ravaging all parts of Nigeria.

First of all, you have no right to assault anybody on the ground of infidelity whether your wife, husband, side chic or side nigga in as much as he/she was not raped.

Secondly, ................. In fact, I am tired already. I no fit talk again.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by johnkey: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Foolish husband that should cover his face in shame, making your wife going about buying things on credit.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by YungTemy(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Damn
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by mungoparks: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2019
This one big pass me,oya shocked mi lenu
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Chipink(f): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Foolish man
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by prodigyhenry: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
That first comment on Instagram is giving me headache. Jesus!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oh my head, see English
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
For the wife to be buying things on credit, means he cannot even take care of his family.

He should be ashamed of himself
The woman herself should be ashamed of herself too.

Then the seller should be beaten to a pulp for taking advantage of a married woman.
That's why to marry a poor man? I can never. In fact I dodge the bullet.
angry
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
johnkey:
Foolish husband that should cover his face in shame, making your wife going about buying things on credit.

Don't mind him, useless husband.
Smhhhh!

When I see some married women with 3 /4 kids on their back and hands begging for money, I always wonder, where the hell is their husbands? For crying out loud!
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by BlackfireX: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
In Zimbabwe , we don't do like this
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Crimecity: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by dreamwords: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kobicove:
Sex between two consenting adults is not a crime undecided
Don't try this at home, you may not live to tell your story.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Foolish man
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind him, useless husband.
Smhhhh!

When I see some married women with 3 /4 kids on their back and hands begging for money, I always wonder, where the hell is their husbands? For crying out loud!

.. while i always wonder .. wtf was she doing while she was young that she doesnt have her own personal money incase situation like this comes up ..

she was probably pumping in the money while she keeps playing housewife ..

one question comes to mind .. what if husband dies??
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Leave someone's wife or husband alone.Go find your own! Just look at how this one has embarrassed his family.I wonder how the children will see him.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. while i always wonder .. wtf was she doing while she was young that she doesnt have her own personal money incase situation like this comes up ..

she was probably pumping in the money while she keeps playing housewife ..

one question comes to mind .. what if husband dies??

If the husband dies, at the early stage of his death she will look for a menial job if she's an illiterate. But if she's a graduate, she can still look for jobs, coupled with handouts from men, she will come across with and I bet you, she will sleep with those men before they drop pin! That's what most single mothers go through but they won't say.
Taking of care children alone with herself no be beans. It's one hell of a huge enormous financial responsibility.

But why would a married woman live her life , as if the husband is dead? undecided

Then what's marriage all about then?
Cause I sincerely wonder, if I'm married with kids and I start living my life as if I'm all alone in this world and hustle like never before for my kids and home.
Why get married then? undecided

Anyways some women are blessed with great husbands who will not even raise an eyebrow if she doesn't work. These men take care of their homes and wives like no tomorrow. My bestie is a typical example. God will keep blessing her husband for been a source of joy and support to her and the Children. Mind you, she's a graduate but hasn't gotten a job yet after submitting proposals here and there. Shes now on a professional certificate course to add to her CV. courtesy paid by her husband and he's not grumbling. You can see complete peace of mind radiating in her face.

Their store is filled up with bag of rice. Beans ,garri, palm oil. Ground nut oil, and other assorted foodstuffs. Their fridge filled with wines, beers, assorted drinks, fruits, and water, then chicken, ram meat, and bacon . In fact whenever I visit, I eat to the brim and still take some meals with fried meats and drinks home .. It feels good visiting her. She and the kids looks robust and fresh like today's bread. That's how husband suppose be! She's damned lucky!

Na beg she dey beg me to come visit her, cos she loves company alot and likes showing she's a great hostess. But due to work, I go when am chanced and come back home very very happy and tipsy
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
It looks like the wife told her husband about the pest and they decided to deal with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Tips In Deflowering A Girl- Thatyorubadude / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty / I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.