Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) (12629 Views)

My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
decatalyst:
Udontmeanit!

A whole grown man on the floor like a baby grin

These flat_heads are just empty chest-beaters
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by adontcare(f): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
victorian:

If the husband dies, at the early stage of his death she will look for a menial job if she's an illiterate. But if she's a graduate, she can still look for jobs, coupled with handouts from men, she will come across with and I bet you, she will sleep with those men before they drop pin! That's what most single mothers go through but they won't say.
Taking of care children alone with herself no be beans. It's one hell of a huge enormous financial responsibility.

But why would a married woman live her life , as if the husband is dead? undecided

Then what's marriage all about then?
Cause I sincerely wonder, if I'm married with kids and I start living my life as if I'm all alone in this world and hustle like never before for my kids and home.
Why get married then? undecided

Anyways some women are blessed with great husbands who will not even raise an eyebrow if she doesn't work. These men take care of their homes and wives like no tomorrow. My bestie is a typical example. God will keep blessing her husband for been a source of joy and support to her and the Children. Mind you, she's a graduate but hasn't gotten a job yet after submitting proposals here and there. Shes now on a professional certificate course to add to her CV. courtesy paid by her husband and he's not grumbling. You can see complete peace of mind radiating in her face.

Their store is filled up with bag of rice. Beans ,garri, palm oil. Ground nut oil, and other assorted foodstuffs. Their fridge filled with wines, beers, assorted drinks, fruits, and water, then chicken, ram meat, and bacon . In fact whenever I visit, I eat to the brim and still take some meals with fried meats and drinks home .. It feels good visiting her. She and the kids looks robust and fresh like today's bread. That's how husband suppose be! She's damned lucky!

Na beg she dey beg me to come visit her, cos she loves company alot and likes showing she's a great hostess. But due to work, I go when am chanced and come back home very very happy and tipsy
some men don't want dia wife to see money thereby preventing them to work nor trade. If such a woman should complain, people will tell her to pray as far as she is feeding and he is paying d kids school fee. As if na to chop she come world for.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
adontcare:
some men don't want dia wife to see money thereby preventing them to work nor trade. If such a woman should complain, people will tell her to pray as far as she is feeding and he is paying d kids school fee. As if na to chop she come world for.

My dear, he also gives her allowance of 90k every Month.

She doesn't complain, she's happy and we are happy for her. Have warned her several times, always make him happy when he comes back from work. Such men are rare to find.
For me I don't see anything wrong in it. Have worked since I graduated from school years back and especially when I lost my parents. Working to be successful is not easy, it's stressful. Then adding it with taking care of the home front is another double task. I wouldnt mind, chilling and relaxing for some years, handling the home front before I resume work again.

If man no provide money for food, shelter and comfort, women will complain.
If man provide more than enough some women will still complain.

It's not fair. If as a woman u want to work like Jacky and look tired and worn out in the marriage, marry a man who shares the same mindset with you. If not? If the woman marries my friend kind of husband, she will always find fault in it. People should marry their kind.

Men like my bestie husband is one of rare good husbands I see around, who doesn't insult his wife nor grumble he is providing alone for the home. I pray to have such husband. I'm tired working all my life, I want rest Biko for some years. I have worked for the past 13years with its ups and downs! It's not easy. Bp fluctuating up and down if biz is Down. Abeg i no come this life to come slave and work forever. Make my bp rest small.

Igbo traders are like that too. They travel to the village, marry beauties and bring to Lagos, care for them, and nothing like fight or quarrel. Their wives appreciate what the husband is doing to make the home comfortable.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by adontcare(f): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
victorian:

My dear, he also gives her allowance of 90k every Month.

She doesn't complain, she's happy and we are happy for her. Have warned her several times, always make him happy when he comes back from work. Such men are rare to find.
For me I don't see anything wrong in it. Have worked since I graduated from school years back and especially when I lost my parents. Working to be successful is not easy, it's stressful. Then adding it with taking care of the home front is another double task. I wouldnt mind, chilling and relaxing for some years, handling the home front before I resume work again.

If man no provide money for food, shelter and comfort, women will complain.
If man provide more than enough some women will complain.

It's not fair. If as a woman u want to work like Jacky and look tired and worn out in the marriage, marry a man who shares the same mindset with you.

Men like my bestie husband is one of rare good husbands I see around, who doesn't insult his wife nor grumble he is providing alone for the home. I pray to have such husband. I'm tired working all my life, I want rest Biko for some years. I have worked for the past 13years with its ups and downs! It's not easy. Bp fluctuating up and down if biz is Down. Abeg i no come this life to come slave and work forever. Make my bp rest small.

Igbo traders are like that too. They travel to the village, marry beauties and bring to Lagos, care for them, and nothing like fight or quarrel. Their wives appreciate what the husband is doing to make the home comfortable.
. Well, ur friend is very lucky. I pray u find a good man too.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
adontcare:
. Well, ur friend is very lucky. I pray u find a good man too.

Am telling you, She's very lucky.

Amen and Amen and amen!! Thanks dear.

God will grant our heart desires amen.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by adontcare(f): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
victorian:

Am telling you, She's very lucky.

Amen and Amen and amen!! Thanks dear.

God will grant our heart desires amen.
u have a beautiful heart. People like u deserve the best in life.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
adontcare:
u have a beautiful heart. People like u deserve the best in life.

Sighs, thanks dear kiss
I appreciate.. You are so kind with words smiley

Thank you.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
crackhouse:
I don't think they had sex already. It seems they man just came with the hope of having sex with the woman buy they have not.
exactly wat i thinkcheesy. Its like d man used the credit issue of the guy's wife owing him money as an excuse to have sex with d lady so as to clear off d debt. D lady now reported to her husband about it and d husband now instructed the wife to pretend to agree. On d D day the mumu randy man walk into the trap wey both the husband and d wife set for himcheesy.anyway im deserve anything that come im way.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind him, useless husband.
Smhhhh!

When I see some married women with 3 /4 kids on their back and hands begging for money, I always wonder, where the hell is their husbands? For crying out loud!

when u see an uncared for wife with kids begging and the husband is still alive then know for sure say na either alcohol or na sidechic the husband dey spend d money on.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
There is something about this video. This could be a set up .

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Twoclans:
There is something about this video. This could be a set up .

baby okugrin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Gucciboss: 12:06am On Mar 25, 2019
BareFacedLies:
What crime did this guy comit to deserve this treatment?

Nigerians need to understand that sex with a married person is not a crime
Adultery is against our law. Pick up your law book. There is a punishment for that
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Martin0:

baby okugrin

Marty darlyn kiss Did you receive holy communion today tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:12am On Mar 25, 2019
grin u don't mean it?
victorian:

If the husband dies, at the early stage of his death she will look for a menial job if she's an illiterate. But if she's a graduate, she can still look for jobs, coupled with handouts from men, she will come across with and I bet you, she will sleep with those men before they drop pin! That's what most single mothers go through but they won't say.
Taking of care children alone with herself no be beans. It's one hell of a huge enormous financial responsibility.

But why would a married woman live her life , as if the husband is dead? undecided

Then what's marriage all about then?
Cause I sincerely wonder, if I'm married with kids and I start living my life as if I'm all alone in this world and hustle like never before for my kids and home.
Why get married then? undecided

Anyways some women are blessed with great husbands who will not even raise an eyebrow if she doesn't work. These men take care of their homes and wives like no tomorrow. My bestie is a typical example. God will keep blessing her husband for been a source of joy and support to her and the Children. Mind you, she's a graduate but hasn't gotten a job yet after submitting proposals here and there. Shes now on a professional certificate course to add to her CV. courtesy paid by her husband and he's not grumbling. You can see complete peace of mind radiating in her face.

Their store is filled up with bag of rice. Beans ,garri, palm oil. Ground nut oil, and other assorted foodstuffs. Their fridge filled with wines, beers, assorted drinks, fruits, and water, then chicken, ram meat, and bacon . In fact whenever I visit, I eat to the brim and still take some meals with fried meats and drinks home .. It feels good visiting her. She and the kids looks robust and fresh like today's bread. That's how husband suppose be! She's damned lucky!

Na beg she dey beg me to come visit her, cos she loves company alot and likes showing she's a great hostess. But due to work, I go when am chanced and come back home very very happy and tipsy
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by rex444(m): 5:26am On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
Do people really think of the consequence of their actions? You went to your fellow man's house to sleep with his wife that was duly paid for, on his bed, his soft pillow and warm bed-sheet, while also breathing the air in his room. What if he shot you with a .44 Magnum or butchered you on the spot with a poisoned matchete that was reserved for armed robbers? Would you still have the chance to beg?

Do you care so little for your life that you have to throw it away for a few minutes satisfaction? There are people that are so cold-hearted that even your "sorry" offends them. It's either you leave with a severed limb, a broken head or you end up in a body bag. He should go for thanksgiving in church today and always learn not to let his manhood do the thinking.
not in support of their actions but the adrenaline that pumps up when the thought of such thrills capture your mind, even d devil will fall for this illicit act ..... He was lucky or they were lucky..
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by rex444(m): 5:28am On Mar 25, 2019
Khd95:
Somebody should read olufunkeabimbola comment na, that her English wounded me grin
hahahahaha I think say na only me see am.....na bomb b that
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2019
lefulefu:
when u see an uncared for wife with kids begging and the husband is still alive then know for sure say na either alcohol or na sidechic the husband dey spend d money on.

Na WA o

That's terrible.

But one man is saying above me here, that if the husband is dead nko won't she hustle and take care of the home. I then replied, should a married woman be living and feeling like her husband is dead? When he's alive and comes back home every evening. Is that how marriage is suppose to be?
How can a woman be married and see herself as a widow angry All not to ask the man for money for upkeep. Even if his wife no ask am, can't he use his number six upstairs to know he has to take care of his wife and kids.

Cause if he doesn't take care of them, and she's not a virtois woman? different men outside will have a fun filled day with his wife and probably kids too, all for food and water to eat and drink, then probably clothes to wear. Isn't such a man shameless and useless at the same time?
Even the Bible says a man who cannot take care of his wife and kids is worse than an infidel! Bible even curses such man.

He no fit answer again.

Honestly some men are just not worth the time and stress. I'm telling you.
Na them sabi, thank God I never fall into any trap yet, in the name of marriage.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2019
victorian:

Na WA o

That's terrible.

But one man is saying above me here, that if the husband is dead nko won't she hustle and take care of the home. I then replied, should a married woman be living and feeling like her husband is dead? When he's alive and comes back home every evening. Is that how marriage is suppose to be?
How can a woman be married and see herself as a widow angry All not to ask the man for money for upkeep. Even if his wife no ask am, can't he use his number six upstairs to know he has to take care of his wife and kids.

Cause if he doesn't take care of them, and she's not a virtois woman? different men outside will have a fun filled day with his wife and probably kids too, all for food and water to eat and drink, then probably clothes to wear. Isn't such a man shameless and useless at the same time?
Even the Bible says a man who cannot take care of his wife and kids is worse than an infidel! Bible even curses such man.

He no fit answer again.

Honestly some men are just not worth the time and stress. I'm telling you.
Na them sabi, thank God I never fall into any trap yet, in the name of marriage.
look a responsible man will always plan for his family in case anything should happen to him though there are cases unforseen circumstances might happen b4 he's prepared.Anyman telling u that its left for his wife and children to fend for demselves is not responsible. We are talking of wife and children here not girlfriend. There's this hostel porter where i grew up. This man get children and wife and federal govt dey pay up to date but this man money all im money dey go to the care of im mistress and her child upkeep. And he's not even d father of d child oo plus im buy land worth millions for this im mistress while im dey stay for single room and his wife and children uncared. Some men are just completely irresponsible abeg.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2019
lefulefu:
look a responsible man will always plan for his family in case anything should happen to him though there are cases unforseen circumstances might happen b4 he's prepared.Anyman telling u that its left for his wife and children to fend for demselves is not responsible. We are talking of wife and children here not girlfriend. There's this hostel porter where i grew up. This man get children and wife and federal govt dey pay up to date but this man money all im money dey go to the care of im mistress and her child upkeep. And he's not even d father of d child oo plus im buy land worth millions for this im mistress while im dey stay for single room and his wife and children uncared. Some men are just completely irresponsible abeg.

Can you imagine? angry
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2019
victorian:

Can you imagine? angry
yes ooo na so e jus be. Most of these married men wey dey flirt always find it hard to look after their families cos d bulk of the money dem dey earn na their sidechics dem dey spend am on. This is why most times its always wise as a wife if na d housewife type u be then start a trade so dat d money u earnin u can use it to look after urselv and ur kids if u unlucky to marry an irresponsible uncaring man.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2019
lefulefu:
yes ooo na so e jus be. Most of these married men wey dey flirt always find it hard to look after their families cos d bulk of the money dem dey earn na their sidechics dem dey spend am on. This is why most times its always wise as a wife if na d housewife type u be then start a trade so dat d money u earnin u can use it to look after urselv and ur kids if u unlucky to marry an irresponsible uncaring man.

So true.

You are right

Hmm! It's well
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Twoclans:

Marty darlyn kiss Did you receive holy communion today tongue
oh shitt!! wtdf? abeg nor ask me bikogrin
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Martin0:

oh shitt!! wtdf? abeg nor ask me bikogrin

Come back here and answer

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Twoclans:

babe how far Na!you still dey kanduna?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Twoclans:

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
crackhouse:
I don't think they had sex already. It seems they man just came with the hope of having sex with the woman buy they have not.
Expert, how you take know? (na joke I dey o grin)
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Martin0:

I left kaduna this morning, currently in Abuja .

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Twoclans:

I left kaduna this morning, currently in Abuja .
eheh OK!I wan call you oogrin seriously I wan call you
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Martin0:

eheh OK!I wan call you oogrin seriously I wan call you

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=Twoclans post=76978337][/quote]
I seriously wanna call you oo,there's something I need to talk with you aboutgrin
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gucciboss:

Adultery is against our law. Pick up your law book. There is a punishment for that

Please point me to the relevant section of the law book where it states that sex with a married person is a crime!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Best Colour For Valentine's Day? / Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.