Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? (610 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Is it normal, possible and natural that a married woman is friends with another. Man? I mean friends without sex?
Re: Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by Styluscrib(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2019
Mumu wan start oh
You better collect and go home for another round.
But if caught we go view your pekus and obiroro live

1 Like

Re: Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Mumu......very soon we go dey hear stories like
"He raped me" "he used me" "he took advange of me".........
Thunder needs to fire you.
Infact, take am

1 Like

Re: Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Can you keep a yam in front of a goat? Or a goat in front of a lion? If you really respect your marriage you will run away from anything male bestie.it's not worth it.
Re: Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2019
undecided If u still wanna keep those kinda male friends then please do not get married... Just stay on yuh lane, until when yuh mumu done do u.. then u can proceed... Yuh husband should be yuh friend lover n everything... So what else r u looking for outside...?
Re: Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by Gentleziggy(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2019
Yes it possible. But u have to maintain your boundary especially if u are d married type, don't hide your friendship from your husband. Anything that will lead to secret exchange of phone numbers, Twitter handle face book should b avoided.

3 Likes

Re: Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Senseless women everywhere,i can't believe i will get married to one of these.

Our Mothers were angels

5 Likes

Re: Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by AntiWailer: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
Senseless women everywhere,i can't believe i will get married to one of these.

Our Mothers were angels

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you my brother.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by coolzeal(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2019
There's nothing wrong with that but most of the things in this world comes as conditions apply. Similarly the same conditions go even in the relationships sometimes. healthy friendship involves emotional intimacy, as well it should. Deep friendship leads to a level of sharing that is selective and usually confidential. That means, others are excluded from the conversations. When a woman shares intimate feelings with a man who isn't her husband, a wedge forms between her and her husband. In other words, it's a slippery sloppy.

1 Like

Re: Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by nofuckz(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2019
Can a lion be friends with goat?
Re: Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? by Kobicove(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Yes a married woman can be friends with a man.

Just bear in mind that the man's ultimate ambition is to 'chop' her in the end

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quora Question: What Is Wrong With Nairaland? / Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Gay? / The People You Sleep With Can Give You Generational Curses - Mike Bamiloye Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.