Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

So Girls Play Hard To Get For Rich Guys Wow. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Girls Play Hard To Get For Rich Guys Wow. (607 Views)

So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Girls Play Hard To Get For Rich Guys Wow. by bigpriik: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
life is indeed mysterious and sometimes the things majority of us believe may actually be wrong .

I met this girl she was in 200level she was my fwb we f***ked twice.she refused to date me because according to her she wants a rich guy and believe me this girl is too demanding so I left her.Later I discovered that she starting seeing one guy who has a rangerover sport I felt a bit oppressed sha but later I discovered she started having problems with the guy none of my business so I didn't bother asking her what went wrong .then one day she came to ask me to buy her food I did then I stylishly ask about her new boyfriend she said they are no longer together that the guy wants to f**ck her and she refused to my surprise I thought they said money for hand ground back for ground I cant believe a girl can actually deny a rich guy sex.my conclusion is money may not be enough to get you pussy you still need OT.
Re: So Girls Play Hard To Get For Rich Guys Wow. by maak400: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
So you believed her.. what if she’s lying.

1 Like

Re: So Girls Play Hard To Get For Rich Guys Wow. by bigpriik: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
maak400:
So you believed her.. what if she’s lying.

she actually called the guy in my presence I overheard all their conversations ,that day she was even asking the guy for money but he refused giving her because she refused to spend the Night with him .
Re: So Girls Play Hard To Get For Rich Guys Wow. by frankanyiks(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oya see brother, brother weh mumu.. make I hear say the guy no nyash the girl inside the Range Rover Spot.
Or rather
The guy wants to have party 3some with her. That's what guys with range normally do

[/quote]
Re: So Girls Play Hard To Get For Rich Guys Wow. by luvyaself95(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
As the guy no gree for Maga naw
Re: So Girls Play Hard To Get For Rich Guys Wow. by LarryBee1k: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Account Blocked Not Long After A Scammer Called Me / Planning Of Getting Married Next Year But Am Not In Any Serious Relationship � / 8 Interesting Facts About Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.