Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside (3788 Views)

Come Oh!!.. So transgendered Exist, Like Really Really Exist Among Us Here. Am Shocked / Come Oh!..so transgendered Actually Exist, Like Really Really Exist / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Preshy561(f): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
So, how do you know it's her money biko?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Here2day(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
You are good man!
iHart:
Don't hold it against her. Open the app again, screenshot the balance and keep for future reference. You may discover that the money is not hers.

I have a female friend, I once asked her to borrow me, I think, 50k to complete some payment. She claimed she had none but that same period she used 100k to do MMM using her account, she also requested that I should permit her use my account for MMM, she did another 100k. Feeling that MMM takes longer time to mature, She went ahead to do other small ponzi schemes, those peer-to-peer schemes that were reigning that period. Guess what, she lost the whole money and even went into debt. It turned out that she borrowed those money to make quick money. She went through hell paying those debt. Till today she feels bad to remember she didn't borrow me that money. So the money was not hers, my only anger was that she could borrow 200k from friends and couldn't help borrow 50k for me when she knows I will pay back.

When i was setting up my business, at some point i asked the same girl to borrow me 100k, she said she doesn't have money. During that period she lost her dad, a prominent man in his own capacity, and one thing led to another and same lady gave me her phone, I saw credit alert of over 900k. I was mad at her. Then after the dad's burial, her mum in my presence requested that she transfer the over 900k to her. it turned out that the money was money sent to her mum by her friends to help in the burial but she asked her to keep it in her account. Since that day if I ask someone to help me with money and they say they don't have, I don't hold it against them even if I find out they have.

Someone gave me 50k to keep for her that she will need it later for something. She doesn't want to touch the money,.. then another friend begged me for 50k and it was urgent. He promised to pay back before month. I transferred the money to him. Month end turned to months. I have to pay from my pocket. Not everyone can take that risk, that's why they say they don't have even when some cash is lying fallow in their bank account.

My fiancée houses her "Association's" money in her account. No matter how bad she is broke, she doesn't touch that money. If you see it you will scream that she has a lot of money.

Bottom line is that not every money you see in someone's account is the person's money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
you have been "legally" duped, my man.

but, if you've entered her 'garden of Eden' before, go and look for money elsewhere.

it is her money, not yours. she decided not to give/lend you. so, look else where, my brother.

that's women for you. though, not all.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Lhimeet(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by punisha: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
iHart:
Don't hold it against her. Open the app again, screenshot the balance and keep for future reference. You may discover that the money is not hers.

I have a female friend, I once asked her to borrow me, I think, 50k to complete some payment. She claimed she had none but that same period she used 100k to do MMM using her account, she also requested that I should permit her use my account for MMM, she did another 100k. Feeling that MMM takes longer time to mature, She went ahead to do other small ponzi schemes, those peer-to-peer schemes that were reigning that period. Guess what, she lost the whole money and even went into debt. It turned out that she borrowed those money to make quick money. She went through hell paying those debt. Till today she feels bad to remember she didn't borrow me that money. So the money was not hers, my only anger was that she could borrow 200k from friends and couldn't help borrow 50k for me when she knows I will pay back.

When i was setting up my business, at some point i asked the same girl to borrow me 100k, she said she doesn't have money. During that period she lost her dad, a prominent man in his own capacity, and one thing led to another and same lady gave me her phone, I saw credit alert of over 900k. I was mad at her. Then after the dad's burial, her mum in my presence requested that she transfer the over 900k to her. it turned out that the money was money sent to her mum by her friends to help in the burial but she asked her to keep it in her account. Since that day if I ask someone to help me with money and they say they don't have, I don't hold it against them even if I find out they have.

Someone gave me 50k to keep for her that she will need it later for something. She doesn't want to touch the money,.. then another friend begged me for 50k and it was urgent. He promised to pay back before month. I transferred the money to him. Month end turned to months. I have to pay from my pocket. Not everyone can take that risk, that's why they say they don't have even when some cash is lying fallow in their bank account.

My fiancée houses her "Association's" money in her account. No matter how bad she is broke, she doesn't touch that money. If you see it you will scream that she has a lot of money.

Bottom line is that not every money you see in someone's account is the person's money.

Bros u too like borrow o! Twale...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by ghettochild4u(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:
I will make this as short as possible, please pardon my grammatical errors.

I have this lady GirlFriend i met at abuja and we've been friends for like 6months now, Im presently out of town and got short of cash. I asked her to transfer 5k(borrow) to me for urgent use but she declined claiming she doesnt have 'shishi' in her words.

Guess what? I normally do dash this same lady 20k,10k,5k almost frequently in space of 3months o. The sad thing which led to this post is, she forgot i opened her GT app for banking purpose then and I still have the login details, I logged in and saw about 175k+ in her account.

This is the kind of thing that makes a man stingy to women I must confess...I would have jejely transfered d 5k I need but dont have that last password to validate the payment.

What do you guys think I should do after knowing the kind of lady she is? Should I let her know about her balance or just keep quiet about it and learn a lesson today?
Quit
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Thukzee01(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
iHart:

Chai ,this your borrowing ehn
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Too many assumptions and hasty conclusions never helped anyone...

At this very moment, I have a friend who's asking me for some amount of money. I've told her I don't have such to spare at the moment. Like you, if she opens my account and sees the money there, she'd probably start writing a long epistle. But she won't understand that if 65 naira goes out, there'll be trouble.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by CyberWolf: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Reason why I don’t beg woman money even I’m dying. It’s good to have dependable and sincere guys because of situations like this.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by iHart(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
punisha:

Bros u too like borrow o! Twale...
I have come to realise that there are some friends you can't do away with. There is always a time you will beg them money or they beg you money. I have such friends, there is nothing we do than to ask each one help from time to time. Mostly people in your circle of business.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by omojesu202(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
iHart:

you tried...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With A Married Man And Here Is What He Used My Period For / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! / Is 19yr Old Lady Too Early To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.