Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Best Sex Stories: Cum In My Shower (don't Com While Reading) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Sex Stories: Cum In My Shower (don't Com While Reading) (2013 Views)

How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Sex Stories: Cum In My Shower (don't Com While Reading) by oluwafrizzy(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2019
I’m in the shower washing my hair with my eyes closed. When they open, I see my husband stepping in. We smile at each other and begin to kiss. He puts his arms around me and slides his hands slowly down my backside and on down to my firm but cheeks. As he pulls me close to him, I can feel his member getting hard.

SEE FULL PICTURES AND SIMILAR ARTICLES

I giggle and ask him if he is happy to see me.

He replies, “Of course! And so is he.”

We caress each other as my husband leans in to take my hard nipple in his mouth, sucking and nibbling. I feel so turned on. My hand gropes his hardened cock, giving him a hand-job. He asks me to turn my back to him, so I spin around. I press my back to his chest, and he leans back to rest on the shower wall, then sits on the shower seat. Guiding me down on his lap, he slides his hands up to cup my breasts and lets his fingers explore my hardened nipples.

I enjoy his hardened cock beneath me as he reaches around to lightly massage my clit, then slides his finger into my wet pussy. He begins to finger me faster and faster and asks me to play with my tits and nipples. While I am pulling and rolling my nipples, he is working on bringing me to climax. But he brings me only to the edge of almost losing control and stops.

Now he asks me to take him in my mouth. I turn around and bend down to give him an amazing Mouth Action, but just when he feels like he will explode, he stops me.

He has me turn around again and bend over, then he mounts me from the rear. He bangs me so hard, my breast heave back and forth. While the water rushes over us, he gives one last thrust and explodes. But before he is completely done, he pushes me to the wall of the shower and continues to cum on my back while he is massaging my clit to bring me to climax. My tits enjoy the sensation of being rubbed on the shower wall, and I feel his cum running down my backside. I climax and let out the biggest moan, convulsing and shaking from the contractions of the orgasm.

I can no longer stand, my knees weak but in a good way. He sits me on his lap on the shower bench and

SEE FULL PICTURES AND SIMILAR ARTICLES

Re: Best Sex Stories: Cum In My Shower (don't Com While Reading) by oluwafrizzy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
grin
Re: Best Sex Stories: Cum In My Shower (don't Com While Reading) by Wobey: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
Oops

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. / How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal / She Saw Her Period Twice This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.