Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Video Of Instagram Slay Queen Twerking With Her Fake Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Instagram Slay Queen Twerking With Her Fake Ass (3291 Views)

My Experience With A Fake Ass Unilag girl (photos) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Instagram Slay Queen Twerking With Her Fake Ass by Sportstvm10(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvKtStFXHz8 don't forget to subscribe please

Re: Video Of Instagram Slay Queen Twerking With Her Fake Ass by habsydiamond(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
The bumbum be like breast wey don dey come down no come get nipple.. undecided the thing come dey shake like water inside nylon...ogaa oo

(1) (Reply)

3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President / Street Interview, What Nigerians Are Saying About Hushpuppi / If Your Man Is Not Spending On You In Your Relationship, Dump Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.