Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead (33760 Views)

Bodunrin Olumegbon Cannot Become King Of Ajah- Ajah Community And Ruling Houses / Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) / Oba Fatai Irawo Of 'Odi-olowo' Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by hollawuyi2013(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Aku-tun-ku-baba-werey....Lona Orun. The bastard no go rest in peace.
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by bornagainpussy2: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=76966410]

Yes he is d 1 Lara married to. Lara oyekan the big ass lady that her sister died yrs ago
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
princeade86:
yes my brother. He is the one ooooooo.

I passed by Ajah earlier & confirmed it. Well it is both good news 4 some& bad news 4 others
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Haa I hope no be him Lara Oyekan Olumegbon marry o.
Uhm that man Olumegbon. That man dealt with my uncle on top land matter no be small.
I hope there will be no crisis at Ajah ooo
Make I call my girls for shop to be very alert and careful. Make dem no dull themselves. In case of any gbosa make dem carry money, lock shop run dey come house. Ajah too like fight. All those boys collecting money, their eye go come down. Ara won a bale.
I doubt they will allow his people to bury him in his palace at Ajah.
Oh God let there be peace so my business won't be interrupted. Amin

Some shops opposite his house didn't open
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by olaolaking: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Heavy Ogboni man.
Before nko?
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by Shegzy8(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na my in-law family ooo...I confirmed from my sis
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by Shegzy8(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Maybe he will be buried in his place of Origin.... Cotonou.. grin grin
Mr man he is an indigene of ajah...I know them very well , my sis married into there family...I'm an indigene of ibeju-lekki and my mum an awori from oregun
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by therichking(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
If you know or were told what happened to Maroko (now Lekki Phase 1), you won't waste time or hesitate to invest in Ibeju Lekki!

— The transformation- was massive
— The Returns on Investment was astronomically huge- people bought lands for between N50k and N100k per plots and are selling today at N100m and above per plot!

CHERRY PARK 2 offers you an opportunity to invest in plots of land in Ibeju Lekki, the NewLagos

@N675K/plot (450sqm)

or N950K/plot (600sqm).

Good title, superb location— facing the Lekki Coastal road that leads to Victoria Island.

PROMO: BUY 5 PLOTS GET 1PLOT FREE!

Call/whatsapp now to invest in Ibeju Lekki

�� 08032024352.
itspzpics:
Prominent Lagos White Cap Chief, Fatai Abiodun Olumegbon is dead.
Fatai Olumegbon who is the head of Idejo Chieftaincy class reportedly died today March 24, as a result of an undisclosed ailment.
A former staff of Ojo Local Government, Chief Fatai Olumegbon also served as a supervisory councillor during the military era. He was a kingmaker and one of the most prominent of the Lagos White Cap chiefs.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lagos-high-chief-fatai-olumegbon-is-dead/

1 Like

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=bornagainpussy2 post=76973131][/quote]

That babe carry for front and back ooo.
So she's a widow at a young age chai
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
eherbal:
this same man gave my father hell on the Ajah land matter. He was well fortified with voodoo, and black magic. As young as i was then, I looked my father in the eye and told him to let go cause I didn't want to lose him. I thank God he listened. I'm gonna attend his burial and eat every dish served as a victory buffet. Alhamdulillah Robbi Al Amin. cheesy

Lol

2 Likes

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by gabama: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
xnsandrxns:

And what's wrong with that?

Proverbs 14:12; 16:25 - "There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death."
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by xnsandrxns: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
gabama:

Proverbs 14:12; 16:25 - "There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death."
Your bible is not a constitution for all mankind
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by bornagainpussy2: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

That babe carry for front and back ooo.
So she's a widow at a young age chai
Yes ooo.. Now a widow don't even know what make her to marry a controversial Olumegbon, despite that she is a princess already
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2019
bornagainpussy2:

Yes ooo.. Now a widow don't even know what make her to marry a controversial Olumegbon, despite that she is a princess already

I'm so surprised too. Of all people na Baba Olumegbon she see marry. Let me not talk much before all this olumegbon boys here ban me again.
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by engrkaz(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
HomeOfMe:
I guess he's related to late chief Deinde Fernandez...
No... Olumegbon is a title!!!

1 Like

Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
This shapes has navigated right into my heart. cry
Re: High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead by Utaka1tym: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
So dis wahala man come die, na was oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Stereotypes Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / Locked Gate Of Ooni Of Ife (Photo) / Re-visiting The Clifford Orji Story , A Decade Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.