Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) (44614 Views)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2019
Choi see lyrics with Control D! bahdt guy on d M.I.C!! cheesy

Aunty Army oya give am small nyash na based on effort! grin

As for that lady claiming fiancée, he doesn’t really want to marry u. If u have to fight to marry him now, you’ll have to keep fighting to keep him.

#nuffsaid

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by projet: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2019
zedman1:
So people still de 'toast' women like this?

in fact,I am wondering same thing o,thought it was left to history in the 90s and outdated.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by Shugargal(f): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2019
That's men for you, you can't stop them from cheating lielie, both married and single, Just because of pizza the guy man speak all the English wey im sabi.. I get ashamed when I see guys shiver and be begging a woman as if he doesn't have any personality to himself. all because of pizza, is a pity. all men are cheats,its high time we women accepts that, and stop carrying men matter for head like a bread seller,apologies to the faithful ones but have not seen sha .
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2019
A man that talks all these plenty talk, speaking all the grammar and blowing his own trumpet is not to be trusted. Empty barrels come to mind.

And how is it that someone still wants to marry him with all this his useless behaviour? Some ladies sha...
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
undecided

And the soldier woman sucksexfully edited away her emotional responses not to give away the fact that she fell for modafvcking Casanova.....

But my pipu men ehnn..how dey go do us for puna matter
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
pvssy is overrated, guys stop loosing your self esteem and principle to get one

I swear pvssy is the easiest to get and no lady is hard, you just need to play your game well
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2019
mukthar2000:
And so what, are u saying becos she was a Nigeria force make she no search for date?

She wasn't even responding well to the guy. If he was smart, he would have aborted mission to toast.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by Leviana(f): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2019
I can bet he read the entire dictionary before texting her. I died of laughter at

*Diva Queen of the Isles*

����
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by eazyman(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin..Please I want to read more of the inbox.... Why hide some messages??
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Jesus! see as person use english take decribe himself bcus of soldier pusssy. na wa for some men sha cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Exactly...of all puśśy. I wonder what he will do if he jam one of these hot oyinbo celebs
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2019
DontBeStupid:
Ok
What do we call the lady who wants to marry the stupid & shameless man?
She dey see hole koro koro and is about to enter but she is mire concerned about the other lady
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by awakeuche(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2019
I honestly have never done something like this ever, I mean chat a woman up on social media whom I don't know. even the idea of chatting up a woman for months seems stalkerish to me. Why are most men this depraved for goodness sake.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by holysaint1(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2019
ruggedtimi:
omo see lines, with all the big punch lines the lady replied with single words. Na wa

Na this one na him weak me pass..
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by PearlMJ14: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Diva queen of the isles grin grin grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by Anidora200(f): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chronic womaniser... I have his chat also. Foolish man
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
The guy is not rich hence so much waste of time writing thrash to please a lady.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by mikejj(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
angry grin chai ladies.. If not for the intervention of that woman now she is already falling for him

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by Psoul(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
I did not see any problem here. The was very truthful the Officer from the onset. Only that the officer lacks understanding.
The guy told the officer that he is a professor in multitasking. He also told her that he is very versatile.

What do u expect from a man that is good in multitasking and very versatile?
The guy was just putting that talent into practice.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
faith easy on urself
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by depato88(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
The lady in question is my friend on Facebook
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
decatalyst:
See as the useless idiot finished the use of English Language and dictionary

I tells you. The cravings for crumb of vagina sha grin grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
ruggedtimi:
omo see lines, with all the big punch lines the lady replied with single words. Na wa

Asin. There is nothing discouraging than that sad angry
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
pvssy is overrated, guys stop loosing your self esteem and principle to get one

I swear pvssy is the easiest to get and no lady is hard, you just need to play your game well
Ok, how?
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2019
Well, the guy has skill.
The female was falling until another like herself poured sand in the man’s garri.
Such a situation happens too many times for me to count.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.