Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,494 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson (32031 Views)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Nickymezor(f): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by RTSC: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Houseofglam7:
LEAVE NEWLYWEDS ALONE!!!!
It doesn't matter if he/she's your brother,sister,friend or child!
Let them be!!!!
Of course, it is always the women talking like this.

They don't know how the husband get the daily bread.

If dey leave your husband alone, hunger go finish you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Fanatical(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
For your mind na lotto you win oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Kampack: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
watch a higher percentage of women on this thread support the woman, while most guys protest.

Women wicked! angry
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by chronique(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
How can my friend visit me and be issuing command to my wife? Na me and you contribute marry the woman? The way I will embarrass you, fear no go let you visit again.

31 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by DeKen: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
I laughed so hard. I hate ingrates. Those feeling that the husband is week in handling the wife. Read again, you'll see the husband is with her on this. Else she won't text him to avoid the liver source and he complies without objection. It's his friend that he's not able to confront. I will confront you though. You can't make my wife uncomfortable and I condone you. Unless you are the one feeding us.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by NextBuhari: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
The friend may be the person arranging side chicks for the husband.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by egojeny1(f): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Madam that was bad you shouldn't do that to your husband best friend besides you don't know what they do outside you should try to bring him close. there are better way to handle such people
And what are the ways?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by jeffoski(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin grin Beautiful. Your Husband will be glad you helped him deal with the guy. Next time if he comes and wants to eat He will think twice. Agreed he is a good friend of your husband but he should respect your husband and his family and not wait to be told. Yes, they are buddies and all but If the tables where turn, I am so sure he won't allow your husband to treat his wife that way.

I am sure if you had talked to him about it, he would have picked offense and tagged you a bad woman.

If you truly love and care for your friend, you will respect them and draw boundaries when it comes to their matrimonial home. Do not put him or her in that position where they will have to pick between your friendship and their matrimony.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Ugosample(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
publicenemy:

God bless you brother. Just what I was about to say. The only reason a woman can have any say or power in my house is if we struggled together to achieve wealth. That woman can wield power in my house and I GI just dey pamper her but still she can't mess with my friends. But if God blesses me with wealth and riches before I meet my wife, thunder fire her if she try that kind nonsense with my friend. Friends wen we don hustle under rain and sun together....

Meeeen the kind beat wen I go beat her before I kick her out of my house ehn! Television go carry am. Thunder fire her papa.

This one must be sick...

you will beat up your wife well weell abi?

Punk ass fools plenty in Nigeria undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by seborrhic: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
St upidity at it's peak.
What if the "entitled" friend had died,you and most probably your husband would be languishing in jail now;you would be here blaming it on the devil and asking for forgiveness from who knows who.
That thing your chicken brain called a "reaction" is most likely an inborn medical issue or metabolic disorder that has landed many 6feet below when they take substances their body doesn't have capacity to metabolize.
Such a boring,bile filled narration even!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Akan(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
This woman is a murderer in waiting

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Friendship get level oooo.....
A friend especially a fellow guy dat me and him have run things,,suffered in the sun,, in the rain together just to have a better future. ..someone dat have emptied his account and even borrowed to help d struggle.

If he like make him come buy 12am.. And there's food in the house he must chop ooo.
You don't even have to prepare anything for him because he will do it by himself.

If na d brother she go prepare better delicacy.. Abi?

Anyway I still dey single,,, Wen I marry we go know hu b d head of d house!
Lubbish....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
undecided

My house is my house, and my wife is only meant for me. Nobody have the right to command my wife around in my house, when me who own her only ask her for things politely. You can not be coming to my house unexpected or anytime you feel like(you must let me know you are coming, and the call should be done hours if not days before you come). Give opportunity to friends like this, they will control your family for you.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Friendship get level oooo.....
A friend especially a fellow guy dat me and him have run things,,suffered in the sun,, in the rain together just to have a better future. ..someone dat have emptied his account and even borrowed to help d struggle.

If he like make him come buy 12am.. And there's food in the house he must chop ooo.
You don't even have to prepare anything for him because he will do it by himself.

If na d brother she go prepare better delicacy.. Abi?

Anyway I still dey single,,, Wen I marry we go know hu b d head of d house!
Lubbish....

You are not marrying your wife to become a slave. If your friend is visiting you by 12AM, then you should be ready to cook for him or he cook for himself. A woman will do a lot of house chores during the day time and still use her resting time to do other shït?? You married a woman not a machine, even machines breakdown.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Omeife2: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
You are definitely single
Shibaraba:
Husband is weak.....
You can't mess with my nigga o
Nigga wey we don dey street all this days and we probably hustle hard together for you to have a comfortable home you come do am like that
Ill deal with her codedly

My advice for mister husband
Woman wey fit do this one to your friend no go look twice before she lace your food with poison if you do am anything

Japa fast fast.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by sweetrace(f): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
UjuJoan2:
This is the height of passive aggressiveness . .. You almost killed someone, when you could have gently confronted the issue.

Not nice!

Nooooo! There are some issues you don’t confront. Growing up, I always believed all conflicts should be discussed and resolved in the open. No more! I always got into trouble with my words twisted until they were unrecognizable. My cousin on the hand went about gently resolving issues on her own terms all the time. She was the darling of family and friends.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by elbulk(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
publicenemy:

God bless you brother. Just what I was about to say. The only reason a woman can have any say or power in my house is if we struggled together to achieve wealth. That woman can wield power in my house and I GI just dey pamper her but still she can't mess with my friends. But if God blesses me with wealth and riches before I meet my wife, thunder fire her if she try that kind nonsense with my friend. Friends wen we don hustle under rain and sun together....

Meeeen the kind beat wen I go beat her before I kick her out of my house ehn! Television go carry am. Thunder fire her papa.

Obviously you both know nothing about marriage, go and sleep with your nigga now. What is he looking for in their house by 7am?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by MobilityExpress: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Look at how someone just gave 100% evidence of attempted murder against herself for 5 minutes of likes on social media. It's social media that will kill some people Las Las grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by bukatyne(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
chronique:
How can my friend visit me and be issuing command to my wife? Na me and you contribute marry the woman? The way I will embarrass you, fear no go let you visit again.

Leave the men that don't understand that disrespect of the wife is disrespect to them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Tyche(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Husband is weak.....
Nigga wey we don dey street all this days and we probably hustle hard together for you to have a comfortable home you come do am like that

Woman wey fit do this one to your friend no go look twice before she lace your food with poison if you do am anything

Japa fast fast.

Come back and type when you are married

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by nduchucks: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2019

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by SmartyPants(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
That won't stop him, I think the best thing is to address the elephant in the room, your husband has to use wisdom on him

Someone that has already stopped?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Childish....I have met a fair few. I am cordial as long as they are respectful towards me, after all he knew his friends before me so I don’t play “ the me or them game”
If he is ultra obnoxious friend turns up, what I am wearing is what I am wearing shorts, leggings etc I am not changing worse case scenario .I greet him very nicely as I open the door handbag & car keys in hand i let him in while I let myself out .It’s his friend not mine . I am certainly not going to create a situation where someone might have an adverse reaction and potentially die.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by phyl123: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Because of women like this , some men loose their best buddies when they get married. I don't find this funny. What if he had a serious reaction to the pepper? Some women are selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Husband is weak.....

Japa fast fast.

You are weak if you allow people control your home. You are a slave to any friend who can just barge into your home the way he wants and other your wife anyhow.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Look at how someone just gave 100% evidence of attempted murder against herself for 5 minutes of likes on social media. It's social media that will kill some people Las Las grin
I know right if she was abroad that well be classified as poisoning.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by UjuJoan2: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
sweetrace:

Nooooo! There are some issues you don’t confront. Growing up, I always believed all conflicts should be discussed and resolved in the open. No more! I always got into trouble with my words twisted until they were unrecognizable. My cousin on the hand went about gently resolving issues on her own terms all the time. She was the darling of family and friends.

People 'like' her because they get to ride her and take advantage of her without any resistance from her. I assure you that you have their respect more than she does.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by adanny01(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Below is a narration from a lady about how she taught her husband's entitled friend a painful lesson which made him to stop visiting them.

Read her Twitter thread below.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-husbands-entitled-friend-lesson/

Even though I agree that some people can be over reaching, I don't agree that she should torture a man because of food especially one that she didn't provide.

Secondly, an Amariya for that matter, she may not have an idea how long they came off with their relationship. She has no idea what her husband benefited or would benefit from this guy in the future. Her hubby didn't marry her to choose his friends or take control his life. If she treats her husbands friend like this, how would she treat her MIL if she was over reaching too?

I have this bosom friend, very nice and accommodating. His older brother and several cousins and friends including me lived in an apartment he rented. I had my own home and family in another town. I had no need to get a second apartment since we hustle together. Everything was fine until he got married. I assure you, none of his friends or relatives waited around for the bride. He is a people's guy but lives a boring life right now. He begs me to come to his house but I just cant.

The reason we stay far from his home now are numerous. Just before the marriage when she visits, she doesn't want him hanging out with us thinking we are bad influence. She has no idea that my friend learned self control from me, he used to pass out almost every time he drinks depending on me to get home. One day coming back from town, together with her, his bro and me, I told him i want to hang out before going home, my friend says, "bae, we will head to SDK (our spot), make some food and please, we will drop u at the junction so u take okada home (3mins walk)" she says, "baby, mu je gida mana (no baby, lets go home)" "he says no" she says "wato bazaka ji magana na ba ko (so you will not listen to me at all)". I was shocked that this girl would say that in the presence of his older bro and I, making it sound like he is choosing me over her. This was a girl my friend met on facebook 6 months prior, he showed me her FB pics asking me if she is good, i encouraged him. I drove him to her place on valentines day for their first meeting. In less than a year they were married and his friends and relatives are now competing with her for his loyalty.

One of the problems i had was my friend didnt know how to check his wife and she couldn't check him either. Say my friend is buying Suya for 1k and there are 5 people in the house. He buys 2 wraps of N500 each, one portion he takes to his babe in the room and the other he drops it for the boys and himself. Later the babe chop she no fit finish, the left over is brought out for the boys. Knowing that half the portion is in the room, i will not eat the suya at all cause i dont eat left overs and deserve some respect. I prefer her serve me even if its 2 pieces, she can eat the rest but never to bring out left overs from the room. I grew up from a house that when my father buys something, my mum shares portions for every one who is interested. If this girl cannot correct her hubbys wrong, infact she is worst than him.

Even though we are still very good friends, we only meet outside so that his family affair would not interfere with our relationship. The result is that we spend much more time outside than home with our wives. We were university classmates and roomates and have helped one another throughout our lives for almost 20years now. Meanwhile, a woman he met 2yrs ago has changed both our lives forever.

The funny thing is that whatever is wrong with their marriage, he still comes to me for advice. I think wives should be careful of their husbands friends cause i could pay back her kindness.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by jeff1607(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
nicepoker101:
Women like her can kill without a second thought

women like her can protect their husbands no matter the cost.

how can a friend always visit to inconvenience a new couple?

there are times when a man can't react due to some reasons and his lawfully wedded wife would swing into action without being told

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Donjazzy12(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Husband is weak.....

Japa fast fast.
Correct guy! The guy is not safe, the woman can poison him one day.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.