Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson (31794 Views)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
Childish....I have met a fair few. I am cordial as long as they are respectful towards me, after all he knew his friends before me so I don’t play “ the me or them game”
If he is ultra obnoxious friend turns up, what I am wearing is what I am wearing shorts, leggings etc I am not changing worse case scenario . I greet him very nicely as I open the door handbag & car keys in hand i let him in while I let myself out .It’s his friend not mine . I am certainly not going to create a situation where someone might have an adverse reaction and potentially die.

The woman is a Muslim so she can not dress anyhow except for her husband.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by nicepoker101(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
jeff1607:

women like her can protect their husbands no matter the cost.

how can a friend always visit to inconvenience a new couple?

there are times when a man can't react due to some reasons and his lawfully wedded wife would swing into action without being told
there are many way of doing things without raising much suspicion

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by nkwuocha: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
publicenemy:

God bless you brother. Just what I was about to say. The only reason a woman can have any say or power in my house is if we struggled together to achieve wealth. That woman can wield power in my house and I GI just dey pamper her but still she can't mess with my friends. But if God blesses me with wealth and riches before I meet my wife, thunder fire her if she try that kind nonsense with my friend. Friends wen we don hustle under rain and sun together....

Meeeen the kind beat wen I go beat her before I kick her out of my house ehn! Television go carry am. Thunder fire her papa.

Its not everybody God blesses with wealth and riches.Your use of "But if" is an indication you msy have little or no chance.You have a very poor mindset!You can as well invite your friend to F!ck your wife together since una suffer together.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Donjazzy12(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pavore9:
When a man is not assertive, his friends feel entitled to order his wife around!
Shut up!
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Donjazzy12(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
iammo:
I love pepper tongue and i might just ask her for more and a take away pack.

But in all fairness, she just openly highlighted major faults in her marrage without realising it.

It takes the greedy overbearing friend to expose some of the ladies hidden character, and the man needs to take note of that and work better on their communication if he intends to live long

This one that can openly admit on tweeter to harming someone without any form of remorse for what she perceive as a mere competition for her spouse attention from his friend, I wonder what she does in the hidden

The so called husband is in grave danger of being poisoned and killed anytime they have disagreements.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Donjazzy12(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
nkwuocha:

Its not everybody God blesses with wealth and riches.Your use of "But if" is an indication you msy have little or no chance.You have a very poor mindset!You can as well invite your friend to F!ck your wife together since una suffer together.
If you are a man and you wrote this, then bobrisky is beta than you. Continue. Let your wife disrespect and insult all your friends. Let her chase them all away. One day, she will wake up and decide, what the heck I can also chase my husband away! That is when your big head and tiny body will start sweating like a corpse on its way to hell. FOOL!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Pavore9: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Shut up!

A refection of dysfunctional upbringing!

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by jeff1607(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
nicepoker101:
there are many way of doing things without raising much suspicion

some friends do not get it when they are not wanted and don't know when to leave.

you will use style and put off generator and complain about fuel, the friend would still say "send your woman go buy fuel na"

he goes to your kitchen with your wife around and serve himself like he is the owner of the house and take almost all the meat in it

your wife is watching a movie in the sitting room and you guys are just gisting or playing cards and he takes the remote and says he wants to watch the highlights of a match

he brings one of his numerous gf to your house so he can use the guest room for his hmmmmm

you wanna make out with wifey in the house but bros no wan leave n everywhere de hot especially as you don mark everywhere for house.

Abeg anyhow the wife sends him away is ok as long as it doesn't look as if it's from the husband so their friendship isn't tampered with, highest him. go de fear wifey

friends never do you strong thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by naijajobx: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
oH
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by piroux(f): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
Childish....I have met a fair few. I am cordial as long as they are respectful towards me, after all he knew his friends before me so I don’t play “ the me or them game”
If he is ultra obnoxious friend turns up, what I am wearing is what I am wearing shorts, leggings etc I am not changing worse case scenario .I greet him very nicely as I open the door handbag & car keys in hand i let him in while I let myself out .It’s his friend not mine . I am certainly not going to create a situation where someone might have an adverse reaction and potentially die.

I don't think she's childish. People are different. Some are more outspoken and some are subtle. I would refuse bluntly to cook the second time he came uninvited. Different strokes.
Plus, she's a Muslim. You must have missed it but no man besides their husband or close male relations is allowed to see them without full covering. Hence her resentment. The friend should have known better.
And he deserved everything he got.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Women need to understand that there is a reason for us sticking together as niggas. Our niggas are the ones who sort out our shit.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
piroux:

I don't think she's childish. People are different. Some are more outspoken and some are subtle. I would refuse bluntly to cook the second time he came uninvited. Different strokes.
Plus, she's a Muslim. You must have missed it but no man besides their husband or close male relations is allowed to see them without full covering. Hence her resentment. The friend should have known better.
And he deserved everything he got.
Semantics ......It’s childish and she is a borderline psychopath.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by mechanics(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
hmmmmm.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by monex(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Husband is weak.....
You can't mess with my nigga o
Nigga wey we don dey street all this days and we probably hustle hard together for you to have a comfortable home you come do am like that
Ill deal with her codedly

My advice for mister husband
Woman wey fit do this one to your friend no go look twice before she lace your food with poison if you do am anything

Japa fast fast.

indeed the husband is weak.

not in handling his wife but in handling his friend. Thankfully he has the support of a wife who helps in handling his friend without spoiling the friendship.

n

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Houseofglam7:
LEAVE NEWLYWEDS ALONE!!!!
It doesn't matter if he/she's your brother,sister,friend or child!
Let them be!!!!
smiley
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:

You are not marrying your wife to become a slave. If your friend is visiting you by 12AM, then you should be ready to cook for him or he cook for himself. A woman will do a lot of house chores during the day time and still use her resting time to do other shït?? You married a woman not a machine, even machines breakdown.

Can you read my comment again.. This time slowly,,,no need to rush. U gonna spot were I said he will cook by himself!! No need to disturb wifey.

U will also notice Wen I said that friend get level.. Because I know very well that if d tide turn,,,or I'm extremely broke he will NEVER allow his wife to poison me.
A friend in need is a friend indeed!!

What goes around comes around.

Cheers!!!.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Alexrayz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Below is a narration from a lady about how she taught her husband's entitled friend a painful lesson which made him to stop visiting them.

Read her Twitter thread below..

https://lailasnews.com/lady-husbands-entitled-friend-lesson/

Hope wen her husband or family will be in trouble or they need help she won't be the one asking for help you can't just come and destroy friendship u can as well do that to his brother there are better ways
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by BUXOMEBONY(f): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Newly weds are supposed to be left alone to bond very well.No matter who you are to them,just stay away ,they don't need your interference or visitation for at least 6 months,if they come to greet you before then,fine but don't go there.Greet them over the phone, WhatsApp is there pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Agugbadin: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Agugbadin: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
BUXOMEBONY:
Newly weds are supposed to be left alone to bond very well.No matter who you are to them,just stay away ,they don't need your interference or visitation for at least 6 months,if they come to greet you before then,fine but don't go there.Greet them over the phone, WhatsApp is there pls

You are on point

7 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by thedio(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
So u intentionally did it Sarah and still av gut to post it on nairaland. Allah ya isa
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by MrCliff(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
I no fit laugh oh laugh����.. OMG � ..
what a way to pass a message... Chain.. _nus go too pepper this man when he want to pup �����..
deries god ohhh
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by adanny01(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Madam that was bad you shouldn't do that to your husband best friend besides you don't know what they do outside you should try to bring him close. there are better way to handle such people

Correct wife na im u b.

When a woman sees food like a big deal, what if the hubby dash him friend a car?

Some good men end when the marry while the best in some men come out when they marry. The major thing is the wife.

I have a friend whom my wife hates, he has noticed but I forbid her to show him any sign she dislikes him. She knows that she cannot even stop me from seeing him even though i know he is extremely stingy but would spend any amount to sleep with a young girl. My wife thinks he is exposing me to bad habits meanwhile his womanizing disgust me. Buttomline is, we did a certain business that paid my bills for over a year.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Onyekachi419(f): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
egojeny1:

And what are the ways?
if you know what men do you wil not treat there best friend anyhow. There are better ways to handle such people.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by adanny01(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pavore9:

Being married, the dynamics has changed....your friends can not just zoom in to your home whenever they like and tell your wife what she should prepare for them.

What if their lives depends on their friend?

She should ask the hubby to find a solution, or ask him for go ahead with her plans. When my wife does that, i will reconsider my love for her cause i may be breeding a murderer.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by fattyG: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Below is a narration from a lady about how she taught her husband's entitled friend a painful lesson which made him to stop visiting them.

Read her Twitter thread below.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-husbands-entitled-friend-lesson/

U try!
Dont know men's problem with food.
Wonder y he couldn't eat b4 visiting. I dislike such people
I give at will and not all d time.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by ShawtCake(f): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
stubbornman:

Brotherly which mumu hungry nigger be that wey go live house by 7am come balance for my house... nah me go personally warn you.

infact i no cook....
I like you jare..

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by adanny01(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
DeKen:
I laughed so hard. I hate ingrates. Those feeling that the husband is week in handling the wife. Read again, you'll see the husband is with her on this. Else she won't text him to avoid the liver source and he complies without objection. It's his friend that he's not able to confront. I will confront you though. You can't make my wife uncomfortable and I condone you. Unless you are the one feeding us.

If the wife told him to avoid the liver souce, he had to protect himself but he will become an accomplice if anything happens to the friend. What if it were poison and he sat there while his friend complained.

1st of all, my wife knows, i eat what is served and no one eats different in my house unless the person is either allergic or dislikes a particular food.

That means when my friends visit, we eat from the same pot. You poison my friend, na me you do am.

I cant think of any of my friends i would allow my wife do that to and any of my friends who allows his wife do that to me is history.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Mariangeles(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
publicenemy:

God bless you brother. Just what I was about to say. The only reason a woman can have any say or power in my house is if we struggled together to achieve wealth. That woman can wield power in my house and I GI just dey pamper her but still she can't mess with my friends. But if God blesses me with wealth and riches before I meet my wife, thunder fire her if she try that kind nonsense with my friend. Friends wen we don hustle under rain and sun together....

Meeeen the kind beat wen I go beat her before I kick her out of my house ehn! Television go carry am. Thunder fire her papa.
Get married first...
No be all this nonsense wey you dey yarn now, you go yarn then .

Your type na "when I marry, I go show my wife who be boss", las las, na she go take your eyes see pepper! angry

Na today ??

10 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Mariangeles(f): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
stubbornman:

Brotherly which mumu hungry nigger be that wey go live house by 7am come balance for my house... nah me go personally warn you.

infact i no cook....
Only a real man knows that a woman needs her space ...You're a real man .

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by nicepoker101(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
jeff1607:

some friends do not get it when they are not wanted and don't know when to leave.

you will use style and put off generator and complain about fuel, the friend would still say "send your woman go buy fuel na"

he goes to your kitchen with your wife around and serve himself like he is the owner of the house and take almost all the meat in it

your wife is watching a movie in the sitting room and you guys are just gisting or playing cards and he takes the remote and says he wants to watch the highlights of a match

he brings one of his numerous gf to your house so he can use the guest room for his hmmmmm

you wanna make out with wifey in the house but bros no wan leave n everywhere de hot especially as you don mark everywhere for house.

Abeg anyhow the wife sends him away is ok as long as it doesn't look as if it's from the husband so their friendship isn't tampered with, highest him. go de fear wifey

friends never do you strong thing
hmmmm with all these points listed. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Pavore9: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
adanny01:

What if their lives depends on their friend?

She should ask the hubby to find a solution, or ask him for go ahead with her plans. When my wife does that, i will reconsider my love for her cause i may be breeding a murderer.

Lives depend on their friend?

Even if your elder brother is the one helping you, will you feel comfortable with him instructing your wife? As people achieve milestones in their lives, adjustments has to set in. If as a bachelor you were used to going to your mom's place to go eat during the weekend, once you get married that will no longer be your schedule and your wife should not be held responsible of "cutting you off" .

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly / My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.