Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Lets Be Sincere With Ourself, Can We Say She Is Cheap Or Brave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Be Sincere With Ourself, Can We Say She Is Cheap Or Brave (857 Views)

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Be Sincere With Ourself, Can We Say She Is Cheap Or Brave by naijapeace: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2019
A woman who walks up to a man and express her feelings is she BRAVE or CHEAP

Drop your view below !!
Re: Lets Be Sincere With Ourself, Can We Say She Is Cheap Or Brave by lwanga1993: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Brave... I mean VERY BRAVE
Re: Lets Be Sincere With Ourself, Can We Say She Is Cheap Or Brave by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
What kind of question is this for Seun sake!!
Guys should desist from this habit of comparing a lady that expresses her feelings to a mere girl that sleeps around because of anything that has four wheels,(even if it's mai ruwa cart with four wheels).
Re: Lets Be Sincere With Ourself, Can We Say She Is Cheap Or Brave by IamPlato(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
This Has Nothing To Do With Being Cheap Or Brave... She Is A Woman Who Knows What She Wants And goes For It Without Giving A Fvck what You Think
Re: Lets Be Sincere With Ourself, Can We Say She Is Cheap Or Brave by Osuman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
LAST WEEK ON MY WAY HOME I ACCIDENTLY RUN INTO A LADY, SHE STROKE A COVERSATION WITH ME, AS IF SHE HAD KNEW ME BEFORE, IN A TWINKLE OF AN EYE, SHE DEMADED FOR MY PHONE NUMBER MY, I OBLIGED,
I FELT SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WANT.
Re: Lets Be Sincere With Ourself, Can We Say She Is Cheap Or Brave by Daronyk(f): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
It all depends on the reason she walked up to the man.
But in a society where people frowns at women walking up to men, they ll consider her cheap
God ll save our mentality
Re: Lets Be Sincere With Ourself, Can We Say She Is Cheap Or Brave by 9japeace: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Actually to me it depends, if the gal isn't driven and move by LUST i.e she really love the guy then we can call it brave.

Https://gospeljingle.com/relationship

(1) (Reply)

MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN - A STORY BY AYODELE ADEOYE / Man, 51, Fondles Breasts, Lures Girl, 13, Into Sex / A Yoruba Muslim Lady For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.