Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Shocking: Man Rapes His Daughter's Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: Man Rapes His Daughter's Husband! (463 Views)

How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? / Mother-in-law On ‘omugwo’ Pregnant Her Daughter's Husband / Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Man Rapes His Daughter's Husband! by NEWBIN: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
A man called Zibo ayapamafurimitalaogojiakeydibalala has done the unthinkable. His son Inlaw visited and while his daughter was away, entered his son in laws room and forcefully sodomizzed him
The matter is currently with police

Source: www.shockingnews.com//man grapes this daughters husband
Re: Shocking: Man Rapes His Daughter's Husband! by Zanotty(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
With that kind of name.expect so much more

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not A Virgin But She Lied To Me / Can You Do This? / Slay Queen Stabs Friend To Death Over A Man They Both Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.