Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet (8489 Views)

This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Biodun556(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin.

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Aboks(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Is dis love or jas
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by xendra: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
is she mad this kind shouldn't be arrested, they should be killed. like that crazy Nigerian guy that does this same shit.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by nosiebaba(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
This guy don chop yoruba vegetable.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Generalnomercy: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
The man has been jazzed by the oruba lady....

He has eaten ?
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
A lot of radical feminist would probably be masturbating to this topic

12 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
I love this, no race has the monopoly of slavery cool

3 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I dey ur back

6 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by khiaa(f): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
xendra:
is she mad this kind shouldn't be arrested, they should be killed. like that crazy Nigerian guy that does this same shit.

Killed for what, don't you know he is paying her to treat him like the animal he is. Those people are sick in the head.

15 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Favor99(m): 4:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Why are they arresting the woman? The man is just living out his sexual fantasies. It must be his sexual fantasy or something. I seriously doubt the woman forced him to it

4 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
gbam

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 26, 2019
Make your money, mistress grin
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Charms charms shocked shocked
I av seen a lot ,feminism is for no experienced ladies.

Give a woman power
She go suffer man ,
She go suffer her husband
She go suffer her mum
She go kill her sisters
She go kill her babes of life.
She go kill her pastor

I was once a feminist back then in 2012 ,thats the last time.
now my eyes don clear!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2019
khiaa:

Killed for what, don't you know he is paying her to treat him like the animal he is. Those people are sick in the head.
it might not be the case

I've forgiven u anyways
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by khiaa(f): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
it might not be the case

I've forgiven u anyways

It is the case, you think that she will walk around in the UK with a chain around a white man's neck for no reason? She's being paid. Forgive me for what?

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by klenton(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2019
khiaa:

she is a dominatrix, and yes she is paid for it

its actually a sexual fantasy

and the victim is an adult, who must have given her full consent

there is no way she can be arrested

5 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by khiaa(f): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2019
klenton:

Of course, she's a dominatrix and there is no victim in this case, its all business,

4 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2019
khiaa:

It is the case, you think that she will walk around in the UK with a chain around a white man's neck for no reason? She's being paid. Forgive me for what?
Dont you think some1 is tasting her willpower or something else?

You reported me for a ban have you forgotten?

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by khiaa(f): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=husbandsnatcha post=76992271]Dont you think some1 is tasting her willpower or something else?

You reported me for a ban have you forgotten?[/quote)

What willpower? Do you think that man is going to let her do that for no reason? It's a sexual fetish, he gets turned on by this treatment and he is paying her well.

4 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by klenton(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2019
khiaa:

Of course, she's a dominatrix and there is no victim in this case, its all business,

your right.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=76992390][/quote]khiaa ...one day i will do this and come online n see u saying is natural nt that deep . cheesy
I will laugh at you heartily ,this world is deep .
She is black and Black is illiterately selfish
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by khiaa(f): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Dont you think some1 is tasting her willpower or something else?

You reported me for a ban have you forgotten?

You deserved the ban, how are you gonna post a picture of a half-n.aked woman to me and tell me it's you then ask me do I like it? If you ever ever ever do it again I will report you again. I'm strickly dickly. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by khiaa(f): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
khiaa ...one day i will do this and come online n see u saying is natural nt that deep . cheesy
I will laugh at you heartily ,this world is deep .
She is black and Black is illiterately selfish

You don't have any idea of what's going on in the west so I will end this topic of convo with you. If you would like to be informed google dominatrix.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2019
khiaa:

You deserved the ban, how are you gonna post a picture of a half-n.aked woman to me and tell me it's you then ask me do I like it? If you ever ever ever do it again I will report you again. I'm strickly dickly. undecided
But you kept quiet until one idiot guy forced you to ban me ,
You suppose to let me knw... I didnt take it on you but wt d guy ,i later set him up and he fell in cheesy
And i took my sweet revenge on him wt his alternative monikker he is serving one month already since 2weeks on .
I dont forgive thats me
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by khiaa(f): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
But you kept quiet until one idiot guy forced you to ban me ,
You suppose to let me knw... I didnt take it on you but wt d guy ,i later set him up and he fell in cheesy
And i took my sweet revenge on him wt his alternative monikker he is serving one month already since 2weeks on .
I dont forgive thats me

What guy, there was no guy? I reported you because it sickened me and I was offended.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Well, it means you're still in some form of mental slavery yourself if what you deem justifiable/acceptable is because someone else did it 1st, which means they've set the standard for you & you're simply following the protocol.
I often wonder if people don't have better things to do with their lives, instead of trying to one up white people at every turn. The one that's being copied is the leader, while you're playing catch up, they've moved on to big & better things. Blacks are becoming more racist to their detriment. It's funny to me because if one is proud to own a white slave to the point of parading it around for all to see, doesn't that mean a white slave is some sort of prized possession worth showing off?

3 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by victorian(f): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2019
klenton:

Exactly! And people will be shocked how much thousandsof dollars or pounds he must have paid her, to place him on dog chain. He loves it. And she won't be arrested. The man will even be madly in love with her, for what she's doing to him.

That's his fantasy cheesy

Oyibo na craze!

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2019
No sane black woman that has a real job and life will do this in public except a prostitute.

whether dominatrix or fanstasy. only a paid prostitute will do this in public
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, it means you're still in some form of mental slavery yourself if what you deem justifiable/acceptable is because someone else did it 1st, which means they've set the standard for you & you're simply following the protocol.
I often wonder if people don't have better things to do with their lives, instead of trying to one up white people at every turn. The one that's being copied is the leader, while you're playing catch up, they've moved on to big & better things. Blacks are becoming more racist to their detriment. It's funny to me because if one is proud to own a white slave to the point of parading it around for all to see, doesn't that mean a white slave is some sort of prized possession worth showing off?

PREACH

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Biglittlelois(f): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lmao, coming from someone who comes from a country that the whites still see blacks as second class citizen, and the blacks take it out on non indigenous blacks cos of fear, I'm not surprised you found a way to criticise the sarcasm in my comment and try to defend whites, lol preach your mental slavery bla bla bla to your xenophobic country people cos we never suffered racism here and I sure as hell don't have that, in the spirit of sportsmanship and sarcasm was why I said that but then, you still have a right to your funny opinion, lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lmao, coming from someone who comes from a country that the whites still see blacks as second class citizen, and the blacks take it out on non indigenous blacks cos of fear, I'm not surprised you found a way to criticise the sarcasm in my comment and try to defend whites, lol preach your mental slavery bla bla bla to your xenophobic country people cos we never suffered racism here and I sure as hell don't have that, in the spirit of sportsmanship and sarcasm was why I said that but you still have a right to your funny opinion, lol.

And do I care how whites view blacks? No, I don't & neither do many of us.
Wasn't someone told to Bleep off from a Chinese restaurant just recently over there? Reason being, they showed up unchaperoned by a Chinese person.
I even heard Arabs don't want you in their mosques, in your own country no less.

Jeqenhagar, come school her on the growing issue of racism in your country smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Pays For All That A Lady Bought After Seeing Her Backside (Photos) / Does A Big Penis Make A Difference While Having Sex? / I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.