Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D (25802 Views)

US Man Accused Of Making $1.8m From Listening To His Wife's Remote Work Calls / 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother / Student Impersonates Emir Sanusi, Demands N1.8m From Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by dafuturis(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
A friend was also defrauded of a her life savings. Diamond bank staffs called her, got details from her and used it to empty her account.

They exploited her naivety. This happened recently, she is in deep depression as we speak.
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Starz825(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
The banking industry are one of the most unscrupulous thieves we have in Nigeria ...from excess charges on facility interest to unauthorized fees and charges deduction...
The Money no much I for introduce you to my seniors in financial management....he go write petition to the consumer protection in CBN.....after CBN threaten to seize their license Dem go cough out the money.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by agentakins: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Starz825:
The banking industry are one of the most unscrupulous thieves we have in Nigeria ...from excess charges on facility interest to unauthorized fees and charges deduction...
The Money no much I for introduce you to my seniors in financial management....he go write petition to the consumer protection in CBN.....after CBN threaten to seize their license Dem go cough out the money.
You mean #4.8M is not much? I believe it is not the OP you are quoting. Lol
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by kikelomojessy(f): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
ayenika1:
Diamond bank with lots of sad tales. I stopped banking with them 3years ago when I was defrauded. On every transaction I make, N1 is deducted even intra-bank transfer which will never appear on my SOA but the balance says otherwise. I complained,I even called customer care,I did a transaction while on call,the guy was dazed. He just told me it would be looked into. Days after, the manager called that I was not saying the truth. The next thing after he hung up was to move all my money and that was how I ended banking with them. That bank is a FRAUD.

My first bank too have started same thing, I ignored it last year but from January any transaction I make ( sending or receiving) they will remove certain amount at time 52, 78, 80 and yesterday own that got me mad was they removed 260, I called CSO and nothing has been done.

I am tired.
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Fash20:

Lol. I'm gonna send an email to cbn first

Lol... Ok, but your email will most likely get ignored
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 27, 2019
dafuturis:
A friend was also defrauded of a her life savings. Diamond bank staffs called her, got details from her and used it to empty her account.

They exploited her naivety. This happened recently, she is in deep depression as we speak.

Diamond bank staff or fraudsters?
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 27, 2019
mumjee:
Most bankers are criminals,thesame thing happened to my dad's UBA account.His pension was stolen and we very well know it's one of UBA's staff that is responsible for it.

What did you guys do about it?
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by dafuturis(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Diamond bank staff or fraudsters?

Fraudsters from Diamond bank. Because she met two of them in the bank before the call.
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Webar2018: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Oga stop naa.

How was the guy able to steal from several persons?

How did he get their pins? Or other details!

That guy was worm and could worm his way in ..funny enough he was the one that set up the mobile banking shit .. once he knows your account can receive alert ..he go help you reset your pin .. you won't even know
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
Exactly what an old widower in probably his late eighties is doing at the moment.

He has refused to disclose his bank account details to his only son living with him.
He trusts the bankers more than he trusts his son, though he has other children that are not staying with him.
Anytime he's going to the bank, he'll tell his son to follow him but when he gets there, he'd rather ask help from the bankers than his son which is not fair...and he forgets things easily these days .

His son once told me that the bankers are always happy to see him anytime he comes to the bank .
He deals on wood and has so many houses, so he's very rich .

He needs to disclose, pls this is important.
Some people keep cheques with their account officers in the bank.. When They die, the bankers clear the cheque and resigns...

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by CaptainMitch: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2019
You mailed me?
LaMujer:
They could see that she was 75 years old and thought she don kaput, so, decided to move her money.

They all do it, it's not respective to diamond alone, all those banks. That's how their managers fund their expensive lifestyle
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by LaMujer: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
You mailed me?

Oh yeah, I did, if you don't mind, kindly reply. If not, no ish
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Torg77: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
that's culture of every Nigerians now but we only look at angle of the yahoo side of the game, scamming everywhere,,. From agbero to the police to the politician, fake drugs sellers and even within our institutions. Its is in our DNA , we can not trust ourselves or kids anywhere with strangers , even if strangers mistakenly torches us , we need to check our dick first then check our pocket, kidnapping everywhere, ritualist on top of game too and even efcc na scam. Young boys and SARS are temple run
. I always said, even the devil will not allow Nigerians in hell fire because it will no longer shock devil when the ipob guys will turn his hell fire into air condition and if care is not taking ,Nigerians will scam devil and still collect gate fees for people going to hell.
l

Even nepa are scammers LOL. They bring low current but bring high bill
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Fash20: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Lol... Ok, but your email will most likely get ignored

Seriously... Have you tried it before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interpol Taskforce Arrests Wanted Nigerian Scammers In South Africa / Nigerian Man Kidnapped And Murdered By Sea Pirates (Photos) / Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.