Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

MURIC Reacts To WAEC's "Disappear Without Trace" Threats - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MURIC Reacts To WAEC's "Disappear Without Trace" Threats (20395 Views)

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out / MURIC Reacts As WAEC Fixes Examinations For Friday Prayer Time / Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: MURIC Reacts To WAEC's "Disappear Without Trace" Threats by GrayBeard: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2019
BeansAndBread:

**scoffs** You wish!!!

You are warned, lest I unleash a battery of Ifreets and Jinn upon your wretched self.

Does secularism in anyway deny or oppress people? No, the so called secular is subjected to the laws and constitution of the federal republic of nigeria. If the exams was let's say, IELTS, this is an exam the British can set any time but not WAEC. Ever wondered why students don't write WAEC examinations during the weekend but you write IELTS on Saturdays, a weekend and worship day of some Christians. SO with your big big grammar, you ought to know WAEC is like a federal exam and it can't hold during prayer times unlike IELTS.

How does fixing an examination on a working week day amount to oppression of anybody? Where exactly does the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria prohibit such, you frothing quadriplegic victim of epilepsy?

Are you so illiterate that you know nothing of the idea of separation between Church (in this case Mosque) and State - which is the founding pillar of secularism?

Let me help you with an extract to educate your generation -

The separation of church and state is a philosophic and jurisprudential concept for defining political distance in the relationship between religious organizations and the nation state. Conceptually, the term refers to the creation of a secular state (with or without legally explicit church–state separation) and to disestablishment, the changing of an existing, formal relationship between the church and the state.

Kindly make sure you do further reading here -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state

If you thus understand this concept you should realize that in point of fact the State should have nothing whatsoever to do with religion(s). Indeed it is an anomaly that in Nigeria we fund pilgrims. A serious anomaly.

Actually, when the British left Nigeria, Friday and Saturday were workdays, but the Seventh Day Adventists pressured Yakubu Gowon to declare it a weekend. Muslims didn't demand such, asking for our rights isn't imposition. When we ask for Hijab, it's for our head not yours. You need to be tolerant and accept people for who they're,

What tomfololery. So are you suggesting that 7th day Adventists as responsible for Saturday being a non work day globally? Can you see how illiterate you are? At all events you contradict yourself by later saying it was a half day. Please clean up your ass and stop spewing ignorant nonsensicalities in public. You are disgracing your family, please stop it.

and in case you don't know why Muslims have a separate section. Muslims on nairaland never requested for it, rather it was the owner of the forum who deemed it fit to restrict Muslims into that section because of the way Christians like you abuse Muslims from morning till night. There are some threads Muslims talk about marriage, history, etc but then Christians come in and derail it. Some call Muslims unprintable names, some even wish for genocide on Muslims. So my question to you and you bigoted cohorts, why can't you people be tolerant?

C.rap. You obviously dont know the history of Nairaland. The Muslim section was created because a Muslim threatened Seun, the owner of Nairaland with death. Dont take my word for it, just ask him yourself or do a google search.

In fact let me help you with the words of the owner of Nairaland himself. He said:

"The Islam section was created for security reasons, to protect non-muslims from the risk of violence, and not to promote Islam."

https://www.nairaland.com/1411578/injustice-religion-section-nairaland#17675080

There you go!
Satisfied now?

When, of all religions which exist, only one religion has to be quarantined, to the extent that one must swear an oath before commenting on it, that alone suffices to show you just how tyrannical, fanatical, fundamentalist, extremist and absolutist such a depraved religion has become in its abhorrence for all natural freedoms of mankind.

On a side note, why do you assume I am a Christian. I am not a Christian. I could never subscribe to a religion which parrots pagan folk tales such as the Virgin Birth or the Sacrificial Death. I am not religious, period. Learn not to make assumptions.

Bla bla bla bla, and where I've worked, there's that reservation. Even in the West, some employers even go further and give you time for your noon prayers.

Dont deceive yourself there is no such iidiotic provision made in any proper and decent work environment.
Re: MURIC Reacts To WAEC's "Disappear Without Trace" Threats by bigfish3k: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
BeansAndBread:

You don't have sense guy grin Nigeria isn't the only country British colonized. They colonized the Indian and when they left, the country broke into different parts and what followed was massive killings, close to 15 million people were killed during the partition of India. Another example is Nigeria, when the British left, due to the incompatibility of the people, there was a civil war which killed close to 3 million people.

And because there was no country like nigeria 200 years ago doesn't mean we weren't on ground, in 20 years time, Nigeria might not exist but that doesn't mean the people, place or culture never existed or popped out from nowhere. Gerrit!?

Believe me, I really want you guys to leave. No doubt however, Biafra would be worse that South Sudan. It's not a curse, it's a fact.

Why would you remove my child's hijab if not for trouble you're looking for? And by the way, it was southern Niger that banned hijab due to Boko Haram and what they banned was similar to "Chador" not the normal types we wear in nigeria.

But the guy that killed 50 Muslims in the mosque would disagree with you. And if you don't care about Christianity, why were you claiming good about Christianity in the first place?

I didn't complain at all, you were the one complaining not me. So this advice is for you not me. And as for Afghanistan, the British invaded the country thrice, Afghanistan was never a Christian country so the British had no rights to invade. And to burst your bubble, the British were defeated in all three wars, it was so bad for the British that many were taken as slaves.

You don't have sense, so you support exploiting people for resources? Do you know how many Algerians died at the hands of the French? Did you know how many Iraqis and Afghans have died since the war on terror?

People like you are the reasons why they rate the black race as dullards. These people came into lands not theirs killing thousands and even millions, when wars broke out between the Europeans they took men for this countries to fight for them killing thousands. After the war, this same Europeans still invited this same people into their own countries to help rebuild it as per cheap labour. Why do you think France has many Muslims? It was because after the 2nd world war, the French told people from their colonies (who are mostly Muslims) to come into France to help build the country. The same is with Britain when they invited Indians, Pakistanis, etc into the countries after the war to help build it up, you honestly think these people would go back after building with their sweat?

And in case you don't know, Muslims actually prefer Muslim countries than the west and I can back it up with evidence if you want.

Mumu, you don't wear bikinis all around the West. That's public indecency and you can arrested for it, and you Christians stop flocking into Muslim countries like Malaysia, UAE and Qatar.

Thanks for admitting there was bloodshed and who did they apologize to exactly? Can you show us such apologies?

Don't be emotional, bloodshed occurs around the world and it's well perpetuated by you Christians. So don't act so smart.

Firstly, Islam is the only religion in the world that prohibits suicide, Muslim scholars from the onset have prohibited suicide bombings. Anyone who suicide bombs is going to hell fire according Quran and Hadith but the bible on the other doesn't prohibit suicide. In fact, suicide is praised in the bible as Samson committed suicide to kill his enemies, something modern terrorist groups like Boko Haram have taken a cue from.

And Christian killings happened even till this generation, in Ireland, Catholics and Protestants (Pentecostal) kill each other. Joseph Kony wanted to establish a Christian state based on the 10 commandments ended up leading 100,000 people to their deaths. The jos crisis was a conflict in which both Christians and Muslims killed each indiscriminately, the deaths reached 50,000. So spare me the bullshit about Christians being peaceful. George Bush jnr claimed the invasion of Iraq was a crusade, hope you know the meaning of crusades? This is a war taken on behalf of the cross or Christ and this war has led to the deaths of close to a million. If anyone is looking animals and terrorists, it's you Christians. You people are hypocritical, terrorist groups like Al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Shabab, Abu Sayyaf, etc dey learn work for where una dey I swear to God!

Muslims with the lowest IQs? Are you kidding me? Have you heard about the Islamic Golden Age? Go and read about it, you'll see you still benefit from it till date. And I don't believe in suicide bombings, I'm better than you because your bible actually supports suicide bombing remember Samson. cheesy grin

hmnm, i laugh in igbo language.

islamic golden age?? past glory, even full of lies. is it not the same one i watch on aljazeera that is a biased station, skewing things wrongly to favour muslims especially against israel, i even read in one book that the muslims invented how to bath... what a rubbish invention. OK , agreed that there was a golden age of science, so what is happening now, why the dearth. or is it that the first generation of muslims are free from the low I.Q that the muslims of today are? or what is stopping them from improving on what they invented just as the christians are doing. muslims depend on christian technology to survive today.its a fact. i have never read in any textbook where one abdulrahaman abdulqudus name is attached to any invention but only on terrorism. but you will always hear names like albert einstein, michael faraday, john scot, graham bell in christiandom with positive inventions that has changed the face of the human race

the new zealand guy didnt carry out any terrorim on behalf of christians because he never mentioned anything associated with christianity while carrying out the crime like "jesus is lord or greatest" or "praise the lord" and there is no where in the bible where Jesus whom we follow advised killings even when u are guilty.
i can remember where i read that once upon a time- in a flight from sokoto to lagos , somebody of ur religious extraction stood up and shouted "allau akbar" in the plane. fellow muslims quickly rushed on him and held both his hand and leg till the plane landed - they thought that by shouting "allau akbar" that he wanted to detonate bomb, can u imagine what ur religion has turned itself to. imagine if someone had stood up to shout "praise the lord" everybody would have just shouted "alleluya" without raising any eyebrows- u people have al shabab, boko haram, isis, isil, iswap, al queda, al qusim, hezbolla etc

the bible did not ask samson to commit suicide , and moreso, ur religion should stop copying all the bad things that happened a long time ago in the bible

we developed all those malaysia, dubai , kuwait with christian technology and if the christians should leave who will let u know about the latest in technology. or can muslims build the world tallest building in dubai?

any fight u claim christians and muslims are fighting- go and find out u will see that the muslims are always the agressors because of their inferiority complex. Christians are at the top of the world religious ladder, its meaningless fighting those below you. what would they want to achieve by such fight. it is those below that will always spoil for a fight because they want to do overthrow, thats the reason u will always see muslims being aggressive and insecure because of jealousy. they will always look for trouble with hijab, with weekend days etc.

muslims prefer christian countries abeg. why are syrians running to the west instead of saudi and iran that is closer to them.
but why is there a death sentence for anybody that leaves ur religion. how normal is that?

i still know that even recently when ipob arose the yorubas where at the fore front of those against it because they know in their inner mind that the igbos are asset to them even though they dont like admitting.

if the yorubas really dont like igbos or if igbos are not an asset to them why are they always sacrificing their children in war fronts to make sure igbos dont go

i know that in ur inner mind u dont want igbos to go because nigeria and lagos economy go fall
Re: MURIC Reacts To WAEC's "Disappear Without Trace" Threats by sirqeeboi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
I just need you to answer this.

Most of you here have been to higher institution
,are the part time programmes put in the morning on sundays
and do they have their exams then??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kaduna Orders Closure Of Schools / 13 Pictures DELSU Students/Alumni Can Relate With! / Market Women Protest ASUU Strike At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.