Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says (938 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / 10+ Times Women Had Absolutely Perfect "Romantic" Comebacks To Creeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by CuriousMynd: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2019
SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/599580/shocker-most-of-the-times-women-cheat-its-mens-faults-lady-says/

A lady on Twitter has blamed infidelity among females on men but Twitter users do not agree with her.

In her tweets sighted by Igbere Tv, the lady said that 85% of the time women cheat, it's because their men made them feel lonely for long periods.

Other users on the micro-blogging platform corrected her, saying that cheating is never the fault of the partner who was cheated on. But some have argued that she was probably employing reverse psychology to show how it is when women are blamed for men's infidelity.

Below is what she wrote;

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Who should then be hold responsible when men cheat?
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by Realtord43: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Just imagine the trash this girl just spilled out! fish brain, fish brain everywhere angry angry
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by Olalan(m): 7:09am On Mar 26, 2019
You only have yourself to blame if you cheat
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by Realtord43: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2019
A LovePeddler will alway be a LovePeddler, you want to cheat is solely your choice, even ladies with caring, loving guy who is alway there for them cheat on their boyfriend. there no excuse for a cheater!

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by Nbote(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2019
Oh shut up jare... Anytime U cheat , it is ur fault becos U are a slut... Stop making excuses for ur whoring... See how she sounds like dis APC govt
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by delectablegyal(f): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2019
how many people are aware of this? many are ignorant. most ladies cheat because their men pushed them to it. go and read the game of emotions by ubunja.

p:s: ubunja update your thread.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by Halezis(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2019
You'll see a very fine babe looking and smelling nice too. She will just open mouth and talk, you'll see she doesn't have sense.
Traumatising!!

2 Likes

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by Realtord43: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2019
delectablegyal:
how many people are aware of this? many are ignorant. most ladies cheat because their men pushed them to it. go and read the game of emotions by ubunja.

Hello, how do a guy push a lady to cheat on him?
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by IamD18: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2019
She's right. Men should be held responsive for the waywardness of their wives.

Because i see no reason why a reasonable man should marry a non-virgin as a wife.

A woman who has experienced many diiiicks, attentions and care from men.

God forbid! angry

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by habsydiamond(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Skyfornia:
Who should then be hold responsible when men cheat?
na God na!!! For creating women undecided undecided
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by ubunja(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2019
delectablegyal:

I'm too lazy to update anything
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by ubunja(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2019
CuriousMynd:
SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/599580/shocker-most-of-the-times-women-cheat-its-mens-faults-lady-says/

A lady on Twitter has blamed infidelity among females on men but Twitter users do not agree with her.

In her tweets sighted by Igbere Tv, the lady said that 85% of the time women cheat, it's because their men made them feel lonely for long periods.

Other users on the micro-blogging platform corrected her, saying that cheating is never the fault of the partner who was cheated on. But some have argued that she was probably employing reverse psychology to show how it is when women are blamed for men's infidelity.

Below is what she wrote;

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

ubunja:
A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick (And A Nice Guy Is Nothing But A Man With A Pussy)

DICK IS LIKE MONEY.
To women Dick is like money.100cents make $1 the same way two 50¢ coins make $1. its the total that counts. Not the parts. if her BF is under-performing in the bedroom it makes sense to a woman to ask his best friend "to help the failing BF out" by fvcking her. its not cheating, its
her saving the relationship. hence the popular belief "Women Cheat To Save Relationships"

If a woman values your love enough, but your dick ain't enough she'll cheat rather than lose you. She would be
insane to walk away from an amazing love such as yours just because you are not fvcking her proper. True Love is harder to find than Good Dick. So she'll find Dick elsewhere, but in someone bonded to you so the
sex will have meaning. That someone will be your best friend or your brother. the bond you share with these two men makes it the closest she'll Bleep you without fucking you. they are the closest to you. It makes emotional sense. To seduce these men, your GF will present your sex problems to them in such a way it becomes a temptation .

Always remember:
Women cheat because they care (by choice), While men cheat with no feelings (by chance). That is, a woman cheats because something is missing in the relationship (So she PRE-PLANS and because of this its hard for her to get caught), While a man cheats simply because an opportunity presented itself.

1 Like

Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by delectablegyal(f): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2019
ubunja:
I'm too lazy to update anything

lazy writercheesy. update. I see all your followers clamouring for an update. seems the hailing are getting to you. now what are you feeling like? you want me to change it for you? cheesy. now get to work.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by ubunja(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
delectablegyal:

lazy writercheesy. update. I see all your followers clamouring for an update. seems the hailing are getting to you. now what are you feeling like? you want me to change it for you? cheesy. now get to work.
let me wait for my "writing mood" to strike me.
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by ubunja(m): 1:44am On Mar 27, 2019
delectablegyal:

you mean Fake Followers
Re: "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says by austyn0(m): 2:29am On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:
She's right. Men should be held responsive for the waywardness of their wives.

Because i see no reason why a reasonable man should marry a non-virgin as a wife.

A woman who has experienced many diiiicks, attentions and care from men.

God forbid! angry
Laughs.. I see you have been clamouring for men to marry non other than virgin ladies recently. How many virgins you feel sey de around for this our generation baba and na how pesin go find one?

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Uncontrollable Erections And What Is The Cure Please / Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake / Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.