Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Causes Uncontrollable Erections And What Is The Cure Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Causes Uncontrollable Erections And What Is The Cure Please (941 Views)

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections / I Can't Woo A Girl Because Of My Uncontrollable Way Of Using Too Much Vocabulari / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Uncontrollable Erections And What Is The Cure Please by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
I know this isnt a hospital, but this is the cheapest and fastest way to get information on how to treat this. Its ruining my life
Re: What Causes Uncontrollable Erections And What Is The Cure Please by gerizzim: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
D cause is from your mind sir. The thoughts you feed your mind with
Re: What Causes Uncontrollable Erections And What Is The Cure Please by GraGra247(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Search Google.
Re: What Causes Uncontrollable Erections And What Is The Cure Please by Hardrive(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
We need more details on how it is ruining your life so that we can help you. But i think it boils down to biology. You cannot change who you are. Your libido is on the high side. Your urge for sex would be uncontrollable. Accept it, nothing is wrong with you. I know one or two females with similar problems. It means that you need to pair yourself up with them. Pls get back to me, let me see if i am right. By the way, are your cheek bones prominent.
Re: What Causes Uncontrollable Erections And What Is The Cure Please by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
u getting erections and u crying but some men find it to erect for a nano second

1 Share

Re: What Causes Uncontrollable Erections And What Is The Cure Please by MissRaine69(f): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Random erections are a sign of healthy sexual functioning, and many men experience them. It’s a case of knowing how to control both heads in time you will learn.
Besides African men have higher levels of testosterone than other races. Start to get worried when you can’t maintain an erection.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship / What Do You Like Or Hate About Chenzen? / She Dont Want Me But She needs My Money Why Are Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.