Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady (42018 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Ocromadodo: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
She most be one of those who be like I want a God fearing husband

1 Like

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by younghartz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
nicepoker101:
And I was told younghartz was responsible for the pregnancy.
abeg o
I'm just a passerby
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by saintofheaven: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
newsynews:
A lady has stated that Church boys are the worst kind of men to be with because their being spirit-filled drains a lady of her spirit.

She made this statement in reaction to a post by a @TomiwaImmanuel on Twitter who advised ladies to stop running after trash men.

He wrote:

In response, the lady @thedeolabee accused church boys of always guilt tripping one with the Bible.

She continued:

https://lailasnews.com/church-boys-worse-lady/

still wondering the reason for this post...

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Sluvist(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Some peoples carry church issues and deceives themselves when even the pastors are unpredictable talkless of their children, just look for your type and play your game safely, period.

1 Like

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fear any male or female that loves to bath, eat and sleep in their place of worship. They are the ones suffering from chronic spiritual darkness.

Those are the most wicked set of humans you can think of.

That was why Jesus Christ was always criticizing the pharisees. I love people that are 'balanced' upstairs in their brain.

3 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Jesuslvzme(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by id4sho(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
younghartz:
I don't think I'd attend church on Sunday...
I just found out one girl in the choir is pregnant outta wedlock and her father is a Lieutenant General
Suspect

1 Like

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by SirLakes: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
What do ladies want grin

Confused creatures shocked angry sad
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by MichaelBlake40: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayoswit:
Who broke this one's heart? Brother Timothy, brother James or brother Andrew? undecided
Na brother Nathaniel o �����
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by alert01(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
ShitHead:
You are lucky that you no hang your pants outside.

Snakes like you are the reasons for pant stealing.

Why are you laidis

Must you compare GEJ with Osinbajo

You this ungrateful human beans. Despite all that Osinbajo did for your family
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by alert01(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Might b true though. I've not had d experience

Shut up dindinrin

You that have experimented with differnt dicks is also looking for church boy. Church boi keeee you dia.

Nonsense. dont quote me
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by whiteeyes: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
very true because i did. The church ones will cause you the most lomely frustration of ya life Plus don't also near those that haven't dated or bleeped around with girls before. your sex life go just pack up aswear.!
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

Shut up dindinrin

You that have experimented with differnt dicks is also looking for church boy. Church boi keeee you dia.

Nonsense. dont quote me
Lol. I'm well aware many people here lack comprehension skill so I'll ignore.

1 Like

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

What series is this?

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Netflix)

1 Like

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Burnavick(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Let's just not start to talk about church girls

3 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Topmaike007(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayoswit:
Who broke this one's heart? Brother Timothy, brother James or brother Andrew? undecided
brother Paul cheesy
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
church boys aren't Angel or supreme being so stop seeing them different from other guys. what prove men reliability is personality assessment that has nothing to do with church or mosque or club

get 21century brain version

1 Like

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by AreaFada2: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chai!

She is only just realising about church boys what we already knew about church girls since the time of Lord Lugard. grin cheesy
Her cvnt don suffer for church boys hand. tongue
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by victorian(f): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
If only she didn't allow herself to be passed around by men in the church, she would have been singing a different tune by now.

Go to church , worship and serve God. Feed your spirit with the teachings of the word and shun side attraction from men who came to seduce gullible sisters in church and I bet you, u will be safe from some deceptive brothers in sheep clothing.

Na she sabi jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Gentleziggy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayoswit:
Judas Iscariot betrayed her her
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
It wud be stupid and naive to assume everybody or even worker in church is a basic good person let alone saint. Many have issues, sm are brazen hypocrites and sm still trying to be perfect. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Gentleziggy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
younghartz:
I don't think I'd attend church on Sunday...
I just found out one girl in the choir is pregnant outta wedlock and her father is a Lieutenant General
are thou responsible for d pregnancy?
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Gentleziggy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
how true?
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by OnyesomJ(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Is There Any Psychology Center Around Here
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
U emotionally damaged dear. I no get the strength
Ah emotionally damaged ke? how do you see my emotions from your location, are you from Edo state.
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Ayoswit(f): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
MichaelBlake40:

Na brother Nathaniel o �����
i think it's brother Michael cheesy
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Ayoswit(f): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Topmaike007:
brother Paul cheesy
cheesy
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by BrokenCock: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
All these repetive words are annoying
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by PrinzCarter(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayoswit:
brother Nebuchadnezzar frm d ushering department
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by ofiko123(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
I came to read comments..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A Friend / Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.