Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

50nizzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50nizzy's Profile / 50nizzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2020
Theoutsider:

My income and assets put me in the upper 10%. What are you talking about? wink

Shut up your dirty mouth, You are bloody Jobless Pauper. You have nothing, but Audio money deceiving people all over Nairaland.

People that are in the upper 10% don't come to nairaland to supervise people's investment. ----- You Foolish Animal.

They are busy making more money. You are a jobless frustrated Animal.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2020
Theoutsider:

[s]
Its clear that venom has filled your brain and you cannot speak with logic, but with emotions. This is the state of a boy and not of a man.

To anyone that is reading this conversation, just take note that these so called "investors" have no rebuttal other than name calling, yelling naysayer, and praying to a man as if he is God. They absolutely cannot show you the gears of the investments or counter my rebuttal wink

These "investors" have not presented not one proof to how the money is being invested with a zero percent risk. In economics this is absolutely impossible. Its mathematically and fundamentally impossible. I never called MBA a ponzi scheme, but I do know that there are NO investment vehicles in the world that produce a consistent 15% return on a monthly bases at a zero risk basis and you think one man has crack this code... cool

The only reason why you and others are emotional is simply because I am questioning what you your self don't understand.. You put money in and and money comes out. I am one step ahead of you fool. The more I argue with a slowpoke like you... the more people will post their returns. The more people will sign up for MBA. I am actually inadvertently forcing more people to sign up. If it is a ponzi scheme there most be returns idiot or the scheme doesn't work.

People just like you were emotional about the thousand other schemes where the owners ran off with the money. Live by the sword die by the sword.

Now MBA provides schooling, real estate, I also believe vehicle notes. (If I am correct) The returns from these investments is the only way I see a profit and if so... this violates SEC and can cause MBA to be shut down.

The way you run off and praising MBA is absolutely childish and foolish. I guarantee there are people putting in money who are on the edge of death. They may have their whole life saving in these accounts and what if MBA shuts down with their money in it? You might be safe.. but what about the others you are lying and telling them they will have cars and houses. Give me a break kids! You want to invest money good for you.. but giving the illusion to others that this is some how going to solve poverty and cure AIDs GTFO.

You are screwing with people lives here.

Can you find MBA in the FSRCC? https://fsrcc.gov.ng/1/?s=MBA+Trading Can you find MBA in any government site? Who audits them? Where is their UK office or UAE office? Can you find pictures or videos any where online? This mean you have no clue if it is a Ponzi or not. Does the government know if you are paying capital gains?

Your answer.. I already know.. will be anything but the answer to those questions.
[/s]

Jabolo keep deceiving yourself with a different moniker. You are a BIG FOOL.

You are clearly a big fool by coming to nairaland to ask silly questions. why not go to their office and ask them your frivolous questions.

You can also report MBA to the SEC, since you now claim that they are violating the SEC and can be shut down. (How can they be violating the SEC guidelines when they are not regulated by the SEC) ---- You see your Stupidity ?

We don't have anything to prove to an Idiot like you.

Since you have decided to kill yourself because of our Investment, you are free to go and die.

When you see your parents, you can call them kids ------ You Idiot.

Are we your parents that did not plan your life for you. ----- Carry your frustration and go and face your useless parents that gave birth to you without a plan.

When you see your family members, transfer all the Insults that you releasing here to them. Go and deliver your own family from poverty before talking crap here.

Go and investigate the poverty in your useless Lineage. You should be ashamed of your yourself. You beast.

You have lived in poverty, therefore you and your household would die in poverty.

Now Face me ---- You die well today.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2020
akinonigbinde:
smiles
Congrats to you, @General 50nizzy the destroyer of all naysayers.
I knew the eagle must perch
May your ROIs never cease
Continue to elaborately Enjoy

As for the Second Eagle
I say again it must perch
May alerts keep chasing you all about
Continue to robustly Enjoy

The General himself. Thank you very much.

This is where we kill them, This is where they die.

May Thunder Fire every enemy of MBA.

MBA FOR LIFE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2020
50nizzy:

The Due date for my first account was 2 days ago, No shaking here, because I know the Eagle would surely Land this week.

MBA For Life

My First MBA Eagle for the Month just Landed.

The Eagle Landed with a prey in its Talons. I discovered the prey is @ Jabolo.

One by one all the haters of MBA go die.

Second Eagle is Expected on the 15th.

MBA FOR LIFE

15 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lamda05:
Why do people raise insults here when trying to bring a logical arguments, that critique MBA? I think that's not the best way to create an healthy community.

All investment bears some level risk. The more we can hold un-bias conversation here, the more we can build a strong community. We all should be working towards achievement maximum security with our investments. That you shut someone down who is trying to raise an issue does not make your investment more secure. The truth is that risk is what we don't see. Its what we don't plan for.

So I beg everyone, to give allowance for conversations that either support or critique MBA. That way, we can build something sustainable together.

Welcome to the party.

This thread has always been Fire for Fire since page 1. So they should continue to insult our Intelligence here as Investors, whatever comes their way, is their cup of tea.

Everyone is permitted to say their mind here. And every MBA investor is also permitted to respond in any manner they deem fit.

As an Investor, you can choose to ignore the naysayers --- God bless you for that decision

But as for me and my fellow Warriors, it is FIRE FOR FIRE ---- And we have the Blessings of the Almighty God for that decision.

MBA For Life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
DragonFire433:

Another foolish comment from a nincompoop.

You Evil monitoring spirit, whether the SEC decides to redact that statement is non of our business and we would continue to invest more in MBA .......... You Big Fool.

SEC statement kill you there........ Idiot

The same SEC that you are talking about currently do not regulate Forex trading in Nigeria. So how can there be a law breaker without a law ?

SEC can go ahead and call them suspicious or risky, it is left for Nigerians to decide if they want to take the risk or not. MBA investors have chosen to take that risk and I don’t see how that is your headache............ you frustrated cretin.

Even the brokerages and other entities that are being regulated by SEC Nigeria, are there not sharp practices going on there ?

You know nothing about the Forex market so I would not even go there with you. Because if you have even the slightest idea of the market, you wouldn’t have called it a Scam.......... you useless beast.

So it is not only MBA that you see having problems, now the global financial market would soon bust ..... you are a good for nothing pessimist.

How can a poverty stricken ant like yourself be talking where elephants are discussing. Delete your useless poverty stricken life from this place and allow risk takers to focus on their investments........ You dirty, smelling thing.

The Great Dragon himself, I Salute your Galantry.

You are firing on all Cylinders. Well done my General.

To all my Comrades in Arms. --- I salute you all. Naysayers can never take over this thread. Not under our Watch

MBA For Life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Tolu121:
when your rio lands , Notify us

The King of Trolls, I applaud you for this comment. ---- This time you talk well.

If all investors report the payment of delayed ROI, it would go a long way to put our enemies to Shame.

The Due date for my first account was 2 days ago, No shaking here, because I know the Eagle would surely Land this week.

MBA For Life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
ALKALOSIS:

Indeed, 15% per month offered by MBA isn't unreasonable in Forex as I know of an international company paying above that per month.
So, I shall top up again but avoid the ceiling where my 15% will drop to 10%.

Champion, welcome on board.

I remember your last post here and applaud you for taking the bold step. Many others have taken such steps and are better off today. so continue to enjoy the ride to financial abundance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
jabolo:

Finally, and come to think of it ... if it is not a Ponzi scheme (relying on new 'victims' to pay old investors), nothing we say or do can affect the underlying investment (if indeed there is any) - so no one has to scream, curse and abuse like mad goats here lol.
Good luck.

You are the one behaving like a stubborn MAD GOAT here.

You are so stupid, that you still cannot understand why insults is been hurled at you. ---- Insult begets Insult.

You come here to insult our investment, our intelligence, our personality and you expect to go scot free ? ---- That is not possible, you would be paid back in your own coin.

So mad goat, continue your rant here and get ready for more baptism of insults and curses.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:04am On Oct 10, 2020
ifeanyija:
me I wan learn too oo, MBA is cheating me

It looks like cheating from MBA but when we consider the fact that they have to pay staffs and also put money aside in their reserve to cover losses, then I believe the 15% is reasonable.

Bossplaya1:

I want to learn too. The cost of learning from IM academy, Trade house and ICT is expensive.

Yes they are quite expensive but is also worth it. You can also watch videos on youtube to learn the basics and watch someone like Nikos trading academy for more advanced strategies.

I follow some successful traders at Forex factory forum. they release free signals and trade ideas from time to time. if I am ok with the signals, I pull the trigger.

There is also a free telegram group you can join. search for James Lok Forex Signals. He is an analyst at legacy Fx. He is also good. but for premium signals, you would have to open an account with Legacy Fx.

Before I forget, our very own @ Ogwuche4u is also willing to teach those that want to learn to trade forex successfully --- He is our Fx Don here. anytime I see his Trading results, my head dey plait dada.

That been said, it would be better you focus your attention on MBA while you are learning forex skills on the side.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
It has been Rain of Alerts on every side during the last 48 hours.

I Congratulate my fellow investors that received their ROI. God no go shame us.

venahoro:
Like I did promised to come here to share the testimony with my fellow comrades, My first ROI off my second account with MBA landed early hours of today.
I'm also expecting my 4th ROI off my 1st account with MBA cum October 14th.
Long live MBA.
Cheers guys!

akinonigbinde:
Eagle successfully landed. ROI shattering my phone screen.
MBA rocks~~~

The General himself

I Salute you especially for your efforts in blasting the head of Naysayers here.

Enjoy your ROI and many more to come.

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
posty56:
how much is the least to invest and where is their office in port Harcourt ?

360 k

Nelian:
Please is MBA in Umuahia ?

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
And I continue to win in the markets. MBA is winning far better than this.

I am not trying to prove any point here to nobody, but to encourage my fellow investors that MBA can make what they claim to be making in the Forex market.

At least most of us read that article about their operations in the market.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
DragonFire433:

Go and teach your family nonsense..... I am not interested.

As long as you wail about our investment here, you remain the No 1 Audio Investor.

Exactly, as long as he keeps telling the world that he invested such amount in a Ponzi scheme, then he is an audio investor.

NOBODY WOULD SEE A BURNING BUILDING AN THROW MILLIONS INTO IT --- at least we are not stupid here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

he's lying about that, you can confirm from any access bank staff

Just like your Father lied about your date of birth.

I am not like you that go online to copy screenshots just to prove that you invested in MBA ---- You Fraudster.

I have nothing to prove to nobody here. I would tell you just as it is. Take it or leave it. ----- That is your cup of tea.

You complained of 15% from MBA, I now told a fellow investor about 5% I was offered, now you are still complaining. ----- is this not Witchcraft ?

Who sent you to monitor how we spend our money here ?

Get lost from this place, you broke ass audio investor.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lamda05:
Anyway, I went to make enquires and their customer service rep told me that they don't have HYDA package. They only have HIDA.

Thank you very much for making this enquiry. I told you what I was offered early this year and by first quarter of next year, it would be one year.

I have nothing to prove to no one here. I was simply answering someone who responded to my post. and that my money is still growing with access bank until I return to naija and make withdrawals.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lamda05:
Please how can I Private chat you on this? Your email or Whatsapp number ?

Sorry Bros, I dont drop personal contact details in public. But what I am saying is not something hidden. Go to any of their branches and make inquiries. I was offered the HYDA package and not HIDA package at access bank branch in Warri, Delta State early this year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
jabolo:

No, we won't keep quiet because - Suicides, death, family fall-outs, divorce. These are some of the things that happen when a Ponzi scheme like this falls over.

I can see that your Madness has returned ---- keep displaying it here.

The same way you attempted suicide and your wife and children left you when MMM failed abi ?

MBA IS NOT MMM. MBA IS NOT A SCAM.

MBA would live far longer than your evil expectations. You are the one that would eventually collapse before MBA.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
BREAKING NEWS --- BREAKING NEWS ---- BREAKING NEWS

I just saw this article about MBA on their facebook page and it is spreading like wildfire. it is very Informative and loaded with facts.

Check the link below and bury your doubts in the grave.

Shame on all the Evil Naysayers.

https://rerezon.com/mba-trading-and-capital-investment-limited-is-not-a-scam/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
acceptbtcpay:
haha see gullible people with all the information we have online, yet they still can't do their own research.

see how they immediately believe that bank is paying 5% monthly! hook line and sinker.

IGNORANCE NA DISEASE WALAHI. HIDA accounts that all banks operate.

BIBLE DON ALREADY TALK AM, MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND STUPIDITY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH

The same stupidity and Ignorance that makes you believe that someone cannot make 300% annually doing business with loans obtained from the bank.

The fact that you are lazy and foolish, does not mean other people are like you.

And since you are blind and cannot read well, the lady at the branch were my account is domiciled told me HYDA not HIDA. ------ You Blind BAT.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Lamda05:
Thanks for this. Please what are the requirements?

The terms and conditions were long but your account balance should not be below 7 million. she said there is a fine to be paid if you make withdrawals and your account balance falls below 7 million.

I cant remember most of the T / C but Access dey pay. Give market woman 1 million naira to trade ordinary pure water, she would deliver at least 3 million to you in one year.

That was early this year before I left Naija, I don't know what the terms and conditions are now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Did I ask you? Busy body undecided

Don't mind that criminal that is quick to run down every investment opportunity he knows nothing about. his evil family altar has turned him to a mad dog who now believes we are his fellow investors.

Now let me answer you JARE :

I was at my access bank branch early this year and was approached by one of their staff who told me of a new product they are offering exclusively to certain account holders. She said it is called HYDA (High Yield Deposit Account).

I know of their HIDA (High Interest Deposit Account) Package but was surprised at this new HYDA package paying 5% monthly for one year. I gave it a try since I have funds with them that meets their requirement. First quarter of next year would make it one year and that agreement with them expires.

I was curious and asked the lady why this package was so mouth watering compared to other packages, then she said the funds are channeled as loans with high interest to business people. I understood where she was driving at because I also know of little microfinance banks that give loans to business people and market women to trade with and pays between 3 - 5% monthly.

So leave that foolish Audio investor to keep running his mouth and displaying his stupidity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Stanleych007:

You are a child you need to ask about me at that office you went to. We run abuja office. I have been hosted at the MBA Apartments in Abuja by Mr. Maxwell himself when he saw the delegates I brought and introduced to invest heavily in MBA even Honorable members of the Rep. I wouldn’t post our personal pictures for security reasons but you’re just a kid to mouth off with someone u never met before. I only posted my alert for my least account just to prove I’m an investor to touts like you who harass people who come here with decent questions. Who are you again ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Skudi:
Abeg who don invest online cos I can't see the new package of 12 months on their site.I can only see 6 months duration

Is like the 12 months package is not online for now. send them a mail and ask them about the 12 package.

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2020
SCAM ALERT ------ SCAM ALERT ------ SCAM ALERT

There are some Audio Investors in our midst as we all know.

Their mission here is to subtly discredit MBA. and promote their own fraudulent scheme.

The money you have gathered from MBA or the money in your account is meant for better things and not to be thrown at Fraudsters.

These fraudsters would ask you to check their signature or send them a DM. ---- they are trying to take you to Yahoo Land and slaughter you there.

If their offer is so good, why are they not sharing it openly ? Why the secrecy ?

Even the ones shared openly are found to be scams not to talk of the one you see in Yahoo Land.

1 - One of such scams being Promoted by the Biguyman cartel is called Softgold investments. IT IS A PURE SCAM -- THERE IS NOTHING SOFT ABOUT GOLD. Arrest anyone that want to sell softgold investment to you, if you can.

2 - @ acceptbtcpay is a known MBA critic and an audio investor. He has succeeded in deleting all his negative posts about MBA because he now wants to offer a scam investment to us here. HE IS AN AUDIO INVESTOR --- A BIG ONE FOR THAT MATTER.

He went as far as downloading a screenshot from the internet just to deceive himself that he is an Investor with MBA.

He can go ahead and deny it, I dont care. his case file is before me and cannot be deleted.

Yesterday, after talking trash about MBA, he asked a question pretending to be looking for where to invest his audio money.

A strange moniker now responded to his question directing him and gullible others to Yahoo Land. (see the screenshot below)

We were expecting this move. that is a classic amateur yahoo format.

Yahoo boys can never succeed on this thread. --- So lets be watchful. --- God would blind every evil eye after your money.

God no go Shame us.

MBA For Life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:24am On Oct 09, 2020
damosade:
MBA is our baby and our responsibility.. It must not fall. Woe unto anybody that mention or even think it's collapse.
MBA saved me and my family when I lost my job. My wife gave birth during the pandemic and it was only MBA consistently helping me to fulfill my obligations.

If you don't have any reasonable things to say here, you better keep shut or else,you will be shot in your dream.

I LOVE YOUR LAST LINE. --- And I say Amen to it.

Tonight, @ jabolo would be shot in his dreams. He would see the manifestations when he wakes up.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Lamda05:
The submit button for identity verification stage is now working. Thanks all.

I Salute your Patience.

A True Investor indeed. Not all those Audio Ninjas that have been congregating in this thread.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
jabolo:

Better.

See.

A little calmness and decorum never hurts.

We might make a proper human being out of you yet.

Good night.

I am not calm to people like you and would never be.

What makes you think you are wiser than everyone here ? You useless Human Being.

People like you came, they were ranting day and night and were ultimately conquered.

Today they are in the Wilderness. Very soon, you would go and join them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
jabolo:

Is it your Nairaland?

Funny so I had to respond lol.

Have a good evening.

Continue your useless Rant here.

I am ready for you. This thread is over 300 pages and we have seen and conquered your likes before.

If I am not Online, my Warriors would attend to you and deal with you mercilessly, because you are nothing but a Fulani herdsman suffering from the Trauma of his loss in MMM.

MBA IS NOT MMM.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.