Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

50nizzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50nizzy's Profile / 50nizzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Advision:

Chief bingo of thread.

I wont even stoop low to abusing your parents, I cant blame the way your turned out

Nice Picture of you and you brother there ----- I see, so you are from a Family of white dogs ? ------- that's wonderful.

But according to your dairy, your mother has 5 children. So where are the other 3 ?

I am not Insulting your parents. whatever I state here are facts that can be derived from your Nairaland dairy.

It is an open secret, so stop behaving as if I am making stuff up.

The same way you behaved and lied that you were a spectator in MMM. Is that how they train the dog-children in your family ?

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Advision:

The pained dog, you bark loud, but the barking of a dog never killed even a fly......... kiss

Pass that message to your family members. ----- Idiot.

All 5 children of your mother are dogs. And only a dog can give birth to a dog.

The same way your father died as a dog when your mother warned him not to listen to your MMM lies but he refused. wink

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Advision:

Oga dont give yourself high bp over mba forex o, because i know your about typing something stupid.

I guess your one of those that put in their live savings and even borrowed to played ponzi, because the way mba forex matter dey pain you is something else

Pray that the same High BP and Stroke that killed your father would not kill you.

You think I am like you that invested all you had into MMM and was not able to do a simple wedding in 2017 when MMM took your money away ?

Young man, I am far above your league financially. The money I have in Nigerian banks can change the life of your entire family.

People like you would always be on the receiving end of backlash because you feel that you can control how people spend their money, when you are indeed envious of the fact that you cannot afford to take the risks that they are taking.

Continue to make noise here, whatever reply you receive from MBA Investors, is your cup of tea.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Advision:

They way this guy barks on this thread, one will assume he has mental problems (emphasis on the plurality of his mental problem).

Oga MBA forex is a scam, you can keep ranting from morning till night. Your ranting doesnt cook beans and will definitely not keep anyone from expressing their opinion here

The same Mental Problems that runs in your family abi ?

Now tell us, whether it is not the same Mental Problems that has frustrated the life of the 5 children of your mother.

The same Mental Problems that made you deceive your father to invest his Gratuity into MMM that eventually led to the man's untimely death.

The same Mental Problems that you and your siblings are suffering from that is why your mother had to take charge of your late father's estate because she knew her children where Incompetent Idiots.

The same Mental Problems your mother saw in you that she was against your marriage to that girl in 2017 because she knew you would wreck the life of another man's daughter.

The same Mental Problems that your employers saw you suffering from that they refused to promote you in 2017.

The same Mental Problems that made come to this thread as an Hypocrite to lie and tell us that you were a Spectator in MMM, when Indeed you were a major promoter of MMM in Nairaland and you made you first million naira from MMM.

Since you say I have Mental Problems, then It is very clear that I am not alone in that League. You and your family members are also in that league

Continue to say your mind here, nobody is stopping you. But be ready for whatever reply that MBA investors throw at you without complaining.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Sysdatek:
Una still dey do mba
Maxwell don use upgrade and migration grammar deh kill time
Better go learn how to trade. Your "big" investment na one person 2 day profit

Expert Forex Trader, why don't you open a forex trading school, so we can learn from you ?

You of all people should be last person casting aspersions on MBA. if you can comfortably make money in the forex market, what makes you think MBA cannot do likewise.

Are you the only wise one ?

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:
Look at the cultist that's playing Nigerians around while straffing vodina west with your money.
My people suffer from stupidity.

You obviously still remember another straffing encounter in your village.

You are talking from experience.

The same way Fulani Herdsmen was straffing your mother in your presence according to the information from your village people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

The only expecting update that will come in few days is that maxwell don japa, ig and Facebook account deleted. Airsay and the local fraudster called 50Nizzy trying to escape to Ghana but I'll personally intercept them with my boys and teach them the lesson of their life.

When you wake up every morning and before you go to bed try to check if mba account on Instagram is still active because that's the first thing that will be taken down before December 1st.

When you see your Parents and siblings, you are free to call them local fraudsters.

They nurtured you to become the criminal you are today, that is why you find it so easy to display your useless talents on nairaland.

No wonder your father was arrested and sent to jail when the cops came looking for you. A criminal gave birth to a bigger criminal. Both of you would die a useless painful death.

This time around, you would be apprehended and jailed for your many crimes ---- You Big Thief.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:
Maxwell currently straffing vodina hard-core in one of the 5 star hotel in PH and all these ones dey wait for roi until December 1st chai
See how one dumb fraudster placed everyone money on hold until December 1st with stupid lies and everyone believed.
Juju is real

My people suffer from stupidity

Airsay you this petty 500naira you'll find tear but there'll be none when the time comes

50Nizzy you can keep running your mouth like a drunk when the right time comes you'll regret everything you said here. I'll so deal with you that even the treatment given to Gadaffi before his death would look so soft.

Bunch of local fraudsters camouflaging as investors to deceive nairalanders.

Seun please kindly lock this thread it goes against nairaland rules. You clearly stated that promotion of ponzi scheme is not allowed on nairaland.
Please shut down this thread for us.

Shut up. You shameless internet fraudster

May God punish you and your useless generation. I would so mess you up with my bare hands that you would regret coming to this world to dupe people.

You would die a painful death for all the families that you have caused pain and sorrow due to your fraudulent activities and involvement in cultism.

Ogun kill your Papa this December, so you and your useless family members should get ready to wear black and black ----- idiot.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

If anything happens it won't only be your Lost. They will be high increase of fraudsters on NL because you dumb investors would be looking for any possible way to recoup your money, so automatically all NL users are not safe.

I'm sure maxwell is just trying to buy time until December before baba find his way. But I BIGUYMAN will make sure the petty Airsay and that fraud called 50Nizzy vomit all the money Nigerians lost.

Heartless criminals

Look at this Big Thief that is trying so hard to portray himself as Mr Good Buy, when indeed he is useless Yahoo Boy. You have no moral right to Call MBA or any person names when indeed, you are hardened criminal that would die a useless death.

See yourself on Nairaland lecturing people on how to be a good yahoo boy. Only a fool what take you seriously because you are bloody criminal.

You are shamelessly bragging on nairaland that you are an expert yahoo boy that has gone beyond online dating scam. This is the conversation you had with a fellow yahoo boy. You must be mad if you think that anyone will take you seriously here.

You are a Yahoo professor, so you know how to collect money from your victims without going overboard (doing rituals). Your parents were expecting a certificate from ESUT, the only thing you brought home was Shame and Disgrace as an Internet fraudster.

See the Screenshots of your useless conversations with that repentant yahoo boy below. You Big Thief that would rot in Jail.

Biguyman:

Stop saying what you don't know sir.

What do you fucking mean that you can't pick big without going overboard? Are you seriously serious?

You think say that Dating wey ena dey do na work?

Like you said earlier you didn't put too much interest in the gee stuff before you called it a quit.

It's all about Brian and diligence, if you continue dey do dating even with plus from sango you fit still no pick anything.

Dating na children work!

Yahoo Professor, when you see your father and your mother give them a hug for raising a criminal like you. May God Punish your Generation.

Biguyman:

With this shit you just said now it's still very much glaring you are still a newbie, na hearsay you just dey type here.

Btc no be work oga, even wire wire still dey under dating except for people wey just take loading as their work and get guys under them wey dey do the dating work when money touch down they share am.

Wetn be facing if no be still dating? Guy look front jawe you still be Johnny talk wetn you know no come here dey talk robo.

Happy Sunday to you too

Yahoo Professor, clap for your stupid self.

Biguyman:

Lmao, selling fake btc na work? Bro calm down Abeg we don do all these shits pass.

Wire dey under loading and loading still follow dating join body.
Wetn be company wire wey you know? Oga no dey talk wetn you no know Abeg.

People wey dey marry whiti them no be facing be that, those ones dey find green card and other shits.

Na majority of Nigerian artists dey run facing oga.

Like I said earlier na hearsay you just dey yarn

See the Screenshots of your useless conversations with that repentant yahoo boy below.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

If anything happens it won't only be your Lost. They will be high increase of fraudsters on NL because you dumb investors would be looking for any possible way to recoup your money, so automatically all NL users are not safe.

I'm sure maxwell is just trying to buy time until December before baba find his way. But I BIGUYMAN will make sure the petty Airsay and that fraud called 50Nizzy vomit all the money Nigerians lost.

Heartless criminals

You must be very stupid to mention my moniker. May God punish your already frustrated life.

You dey crase for your head ? abi you think say me and your father na age mate ?

Ogun kill your Papa by December, you bloody criminal.

Look at this low life yahoo boy coming here to form holy man and savior of nigerians.

When you are busy duping unsuspecting people, why don't you look at the mirror and call yourself a heartless criminals

Na your Papa, Mama and family members be Heartless criminals because they raised a an unrepentant Big thief like you.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Keep massaging your ego and forming Bruce Lee on nairaland.
You go cry soon

The same way you were crying like a gay man when SARS operatives threw your criminal low life into jail for 4 days.

It seems you have forgot your experience in that jail because season 2 awaits you soon.

Your eye go clear ----- you BIG THIEF.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Get a life and stop deceiving people to put their money in this fraudulent scheme.

I'm on your case, your location and that of your parents will be busted soon incase maxwell disappear you and Airsay will pay dearly for everything.

Shut up, you exposed criminal. You should hide your face in shame. I exposed you as a hardened unrepentant Thief in page 292.

Look at this useless criminal that is deceiving women on the internet just to survive. ---- A Stupid Yahoo boy that is so shameless that he meanders all over nairaland teaching people how to scam unsuspecting victims.

You are the Biggest Fraudster here and would be behind bars soon enough

Was it MBA that frustrated your life that you abandoned your studies in ESUT and decided to embrace cultism ? ----- You would die a useless death because no cultist ends well.

As for my location, keep trying your best. Where I am can only be your dream and that of your family members. But fulani herdsmen know you to your village and you can still remember what they did to you and your family members. You can still remember how they frustrated your life.

See the screenshot below.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
DragonFire442:

When you get home, you are free to ask Your parents and they should be able to answer your first question and tell you of the many abuses you suffered as a child

You consider yourself sane and positive when all you do is to monitor people’s investment and Prophecy doom on people’s business. ? ..... you must be mad.

Thunder fire your life

The same way you were abused you as a child, now you are looking for someone to pass blame on ...... You are a mad dog.

Monitoring people’s investment is the evil spirit your parents bequeathed to you and you intend to leave for the children your wife brought to you as your own when indeed you are not their father

You impotent dog that cannot impregnate a woman..... you are here making noise.

Get home and ask your family members how you can get help from the demon that makes you to monitor people’s lives and investment...... Idiot

General DragonFire ----- give them hell.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
FabulousAutos:

You spoke my mind. I'm always cracked up whenever I come here during my bored moments. Btw, I haven't read from 50nizzy lately. Hope he's ok?

wink
Boss, I am very much ok. So Glad you are enjoying the comedy show.

This is our own National Assembly. Different political parties making their voices heard.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Look at this failure.
I graduated with a very good 2.1 and i own several companies in the south east region.

Mba is making you feel like you have arrived because of some chicken change you receive monthly from maxwell.
Your eyes go clear soon you this waste man.

Shut up your mouth, you were Rusticated and never graduated from ESUT.

The only graduation you had was as a Yahoo Professor and an expert in cultism.

What useless companies do you own ? You own nothing.

All you do is to bomb all night, looking for clients that would send you few dollars to survive you nonsense hardened fraudster. ----- That is your company. You have little frustrated boys that you are training in the Yahoo business that you operate.

You are nothing more than a waste of sperm that should have been aborted because your parents are clearly disappointed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Keep deceiving yourself fraudster.
Mba doesn't trade forex. Mba is a ponzi scheme that's few weeks to crash already.

Look at who is talking, the same BIG Thief that I exposed in this thread as a useless Yahoo Boy. ---------- PAGE 292, that is where your coffin is.

You are a major disgrace to your parents that sent you to school where you indulged in cultism and internet fraud and was rusticated. ------ You useless criminal.

Keep encouraging your stupidity, with your dooms day predictions. Your life has crashed already.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
In times like these, Patience is Key. Everybody would be paid, it is only a matter of time.

The Forex market is still open and many people are cashing out including MBA .

MBA FOR LIFE.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
shedomains:

then why is the ceo paying from his personal account, hmmmm e be things.

Question for the gods.

If the CEO pays from his account, bad belle people would read meaning to it. If he refuse to pay from his account, bad belle people would still read meaning to it.

Very soon, if Vodina West start paying from her account, bad belle people go talk too. People are looking for payment and don't care about the account the money is coming from.

I repeat, MBA account is not frozen.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

If this info is true, just imagine how wicked and insensitive Nigerian government is. A country that has no good investment platform with good interest rate, that should be thanking MBA CEOs for helping Nigerians, instead are attacking this God sent portfolio. These people don't care about their citizens one bit. Any government/CBN, power or individual wishing, praying, trying to frustrate this God sent investment platform will never know peace. Both them and their generation will never know peace and will be scattered forever ijn Amen. All their plans will end in futility ijn Amen.

That Information is not true. No MBA account is frozen. Investors need to relax and give MBA management the benefit of the doubt.

MBA FOR LIFE.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Advision:

The pained attack dog , your fellow attack dogs have all gone quiet. You are the deaf one that never hears the hunter whistle.

kindly bail out one person and stop your ranting. Cecilia Ibru is your role model

I am pained at what exactly ?

That I exposed you here as a Hypocritical Liar who claimed that he was a mere spectator in MMM when in-fact you were deeply Invested in MMM and was actively promoting it. ------ is that what would pain me ?

Once again let me refer you to your household since you are looking dogs. There are more dogs in your family. so you are free to go and Insult them there. ------- Useless thing.

According to your dairy, your mother is very risk averse. I believed she warned your late father not to listen to you before you deceived the man into MMM. So if you are looking for a deaf dog that refused to listen to the hunter's whistle, then you should remember the man that brought you to this world.

Since you have 7 head, then come and collect money from our pockets to bail out fellow Investors that want to terminate their contracts.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
Nizzy, come on...don't stoop too low! Mentioning someone's mother and father over anything isn't acceptable!

No matter the disagreement going on between us, let's be civil and continue to respect each other.

Thank you very much. I have heard you. But when that 30 year old mummy's boy decides to be civil and respect Investors in this thread, then I would change tactics.

Maybe you need to warn him to stop insulting Investors here because nobody is his age mate here.

Whatever I said about his family, were things I knew about 3 weeks ago and I kept quiet, but since he decides to run his mouth and insult people here, then I would open his Nairaland dairy that contains serious information about him.

airsaylongcom:

I agree with you that dragging in one's parents was a low blow. 50, please keep it classy. Focus on the poster rather than their parents or siblings. I personally appreciate your unshaken belief in MBA. And will continue to admire your persistence on addressing naysayers doubts

Chairman, I have heard you. But unless that Idiot stop insulting Investors here, he should expect more of the same.

Where his madness ends, that is where my own begins. if he does not control his mouth here, then we would continue to dance naked in the market square.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
uncle005:
How come i didn't see this quote since.
You have a very good device o. Can you tell what device you are using or show me how you do it.
I am not interested in that your madness now. But put that madness one side and show me how you compose those comment
Is it possible with phone or you use laptop or system
Waiting for your reply

Young man, I don't engage myself with MBA Investors the same way I do with Naysayers. I would not change that policy because of you.

I correctly pointed out your actions against the naysayers of MBA and you know I am very correct.

Everyone have their way in engaging them and you have chosen to pray against them and that is all I pointed out. I respect your decision to pray against them.

Therefore allow the other Investors to engage the naysayers as they deem fit. everyone cannot be your kind of prayer warrior. we must understand and respect that.

As for the device that I am using, don't let it bother you. I would tell you some other time.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Advision:
Let me quote those that have been abusive, their attention is needed here:

50nizzy (supporting attack dog)
Drakpa (the prodigal son)
Youngbuffet (self proclaimed billionaire)
Tope77 (resident fake pastor)
akinonigbinde (chief attack dog)
DragonFire433 (another attack dog)
iyobosadavid(apparently ignorant fellow)
legacystore (another ignorant fellow)

There are some investors who will rather have their money now than wait for two more months to ask for it.

You guys truly believe MBA forex is genuine and have not been deceiving others here.

Kindly offer to buy off their accounts (I.e increase your investment in MBA forex)

Watch as the hypocrites turn down such a good offer to invest more in their beloved MBA forex

Young Man, I warned you to save yourself from further embarrassment but it is clear you are too foolish to know when to stop your folly.

1 - Your Mother have 5 children and you are the third child. When you gather together with your siblings, you guys can look at each other and call yourselves useless attack dogs born by the same woman.

When you see your siblings, tell them all of you are the Prodigal children of the same woman.

When you look at the mirror, tell yourself that you are the fake Accountant of the family of Dogs.

The next time you and your siblings gather together, announce to them that you guys are the impoverished ignorant children of the Dog that gave birth to you people.

2 - Your Father, according to you cracked up and died in 2017,

Why don't you explain to Nairalanders how you deceived the man into donating his Gratuity in MMM ?

The Man died because of the Stroke he suffered when MMM collapsed. You have successfully killed your father as a promoter of MMM, now you think the same will happen to Investors in MBA ------ You are a Joker.

Why did you not rescue your father that lost money in MMM before he died. You were one of the Advocates of MMM before it collapsed. So you could have rescued your father. Because you failed to bail out your Father from MMM, you have turned your mother to an Automatic Widow in her young age.

That was why when your father died, your mother had to take control of his estate because she was aware that you have a hand in the death of her husband.

3 - I would take up your stupid offer to rescue MBA Investors if you can tell me the number of Investors Cecilia Ibru rescued before Oceanic bank collapsed.

Tell me the number of Investors the owners of Intercontinental bank rescued before and after the collapse of the bank ?

You are so stupid and I believe you are nothing more than a Nairaland ''Accountant.''

Why should I bail out people that I never forced or encouraged to Invest in MBA ? Unlike you that deceived your father to invest in MMM.

If I want to Invest more in MBA, I would send a request to their office and Initiate a Top-up and not to buy the contract of faceless people on Nairaland.

You cannot even transfer their account to me but you are such a stupid self styled accountant to understand that.

Small boy, are you sure that you graduated from secondary school ?

Because your stupidity stinks to high heaven.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:08am On Nov 14, 2020
uncle005:
[s]The way people attacked anyone who speak or analyse anything against MBA really baffles me....

One thing comes to my mind......
They are afraid of loosing their money. Attacking a person who speak his mind and its against MBA will not secure your money should anything happen.
There is absolutely no need for the attack if you have confident on MBA.
The attitude of some people here shows they are immature.
I have red some analysis here with a valid point back up.
But such person will receive thunderous abuse from many here.
I have never seen such comment as discouragement but an awareness.
I invested in MBA too with my 7th ROI and expecting my 8th ROI this month
Its my choice to continue and be ready should any thing happen to MBA, insulting and attacking them is baseless.

You are invariably exhibiting high level of inferiority complex for attacking anyone who speak against MBA.

I lost in bitcoin, infact i didn't even remember the password to my blockchain wallet since i lost that money.

Let me stop here, i have typed my message from Friday to Saturday.

Uncle you can Lie oo

1 - You don't Insult MBA Haters but you can pray against them. Your prayer is even more deadly.

uncle005:
5th ROI has landed, may Almighty God strengthened MBA for us.

Whoever plan MBA downfall will go down instead.

uncle005:

The Eagle don show since o, but my bank kept quiet.
Long live MBA, may the oil never runs dry.

The axe of Almighty follow anyone that wants to bring MBA down.

Can i hear a bigger AMEN.

2 - You don't Insult people that attack your Investment, but you attack people on Nairaland that speak against Joe Biden that would not even give you 1 kobo.

Joe Biden na your Papa brother ? Why you dey attack that guy like that ?

uncle005:
Mumu, what is your business?
Misplacement of priority....
You don't even know what you want.
Gringory head amampu...no single brain.

Go to ALAKIJA market they sell some brain there.

Guy control your mouth for here. nor dey form holy holy for here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
jabolo:

Why does it matter offline/online? Presumably everyone is recorded in the same system. The accounts numbers for payments are posted all the same. No one comes to collect their ROIs in cash.

When you deliberately open shiny offices in 'commercial centers' to catch passing trade like Okada riders and market women (relatively uninformed), then create this offline/online dichotomy ... it's more proof we are dealing with a hierarchical 'money allocation' operation, not 'investment'.

From the summary above, I assume none of the Q&As touched upon investment themes like "what is the return made over the last quarter?", "what currency-pairs are you focusing our money investments to make the 180% return per annum?".

It's all 'money allocation, money allocation, ROI' etc.

As the pot gets smaller relative to the potential payments, new rules come into play (2 month wait for withdrawal) so anyone thinking about investment should note this.

The playbook is not new.

Good day.

PS: You're obviously one of the good guys but the 'Pavlovian dogs' have been relatively quiet lately. Wetin happen lol? Hussling for their ROIs?

Jabolo my Stupid Stubborn Boy, Shut up your Mouth.

Even if the SEC come out tomorrow and tell you that MBA is Legit, you would still doubt the company.

You that don't believe in God, how can you believe in what man tells you ?

Kindly continue your mission here. we are used to you. By this time next year, I would flash this my comment in your face because I don't expect you to repent.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
MBA Online Investors are getting paid without stress, that should be enough reason to calm the nerves of Investors.

The Management of MBA even organized an Instagram live chat session. These are signs that the company is not going anywhere soon.

So Investors should chill and allow whatever Transition phase that is going on to take it's course.

The Forex Market is still open, MBA is still making money from the markets.

By the way, it is time to Pepper the haters. It was yet another profitable week in the Forex Market. Jabolo and the 40 Thieves, it is time to drink sniper.

MBA is making far more than this in the Forex Market.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Advision:

Mr Truthsayer, my records are here on nairaland, show me where have I ever promoted MMM or any type of ponzi?

My only misfortune is listening to people like you way back then when MMM was around smiley, it's all good though it has made me a better person and that is why I can more easily identify a ponzi when I see one, and I can tell there are better ways to financial freedom than ponzi.

So, other here who don't want to suffer the same fate many suffer with MMM, I will advice they desist.

Many of them attacking me here, are scared they may never fully recover their money (one is even under the illusion MBA forex will run for 10 years grin grin). I weep for you, go and check any of your mentors and see who made it through ponzi or shady HYIP (lazy nigerian yoots embarassed)

Shut up your mouth and hide your face in shame.

The very fact that you came here and told us initially that you were just a spectator in MMM betrays any message you are now trying to convey.

If I had not expose your Hypocrisy, that is how you would be deceiving people that you had nothing to do with MMM when in-fact you made your first million naira in that scheme, while you were busy with different monikers promoting it on Nairaland.

Now you want to push the ball to me as one of the promoters of MMM ? ----- You are very funny.

Young man, you have made your points and it is noted. To avoid further embarrassment, why don't you allow risk takers to take risk.

You and Jabolo (TheOutsider) claim to warning off new Investors, why don't you guys warn off Hypocrisy from your lives ?

Only a Foolish person would listen to Hypocrites.

And if MBA collapse today, be rest assured that nobody would cry to your house for help, the same way you never cried to anyone for help when MMM Collapsed.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Advision:

For every gain you make from ponzi, it becomes someone else's loss when the scheme fails, theres nothing good about such.

As usual, I expect you to start another round of insult

I come in peace

And people are suppose to take advice from you ?

You that cannot even admit in a faceless forum that you have lost money before when you were actively promoting MMM on Nairaland ?

We would rather take advice from someone that is NOT ASHAMED to tell us that he has lost money before.

Then we would know that at least he cares and he is speaking from experience.

You and Jabolo (TheOutsider) are such fake people that only a fool would take your words seriously

You are a Bloody Liar and should not be taken seriously.

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:08am On Nov 12, 2020
iyobosadavid:
Just like your life and your entire family is in mess. Son of a bastard... omo ale

General, leave that guy. I don open his case file. CNN go carry his story soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108