Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

50nizzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50nizzy's Profile / 50nizzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 18 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Biguyman:

You take life too serious.
You get problem with weed and also with patronizing sex workers.
Not everyone is a rapist like you.

I'll share my testimony Here when i get paid to shame you haters

Very Funny.

The screenshot below is what your village person have to say about you, your mother and Rape. it is obvious you are still suffering from the truama of that incident hence you call everyone a rapist.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Biguyman:

What's your problem?
Young man do you have a problem with me?

Shut up your mouth. Is it not obvious I have a problem with your lazy self ? --- Ashawo beer parlour commando.

You are a Professor of Sexcapades and you ditch out Ashawo tips and tricks on Nairaland but cannot do the needful for an ''Investment'' you claim to have with MBA. --- Fake Investor.

When you are tired of crying here, find your level. Just know that Ashawo nor dey this thread for TDB and we don't need your Sexcapades lessons here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Biguyman:

Who dey mold weed like these grin cheesy

Stupid question... As if you don't know your Shadow... Keep deceiving yourself.... I dey look you, dey laugh.... Very soon your eye go clear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
hubcap:
I wish Mr Maxwell Odum can become the president of Nigeria so he can legitimize ponzi scheme, imagine a ponzi like MBA with the backing of government and 200 million Nigerians, That ponzi go last for 600 years grin

You are so high on cheap dirty weed mixed with cow dung that you are now confusing MBA with your illegal weed business.

You are actually looking for a president that would legitimize Golden lemon, Blue dream, Dutch treat and the other nonsense you smoke to destroy your life.

Don't worry. Everyday for the weed smoker, one day for Lung damage.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2020
donfelix4sure:
What is your problem?

I Just revealed his main problem above. weed smoking don Ponzi his Brain.

Tell them not to near Agbor weed, no way. They know better than their father.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2020
hubcap:

the good thing about MBA is you can't stop us from investing, I'm an investor already on my 1st ROI waiting patiently for the next one. Ponzi good tongue

hubcap:

You know deep down in your heart it is ponzi, but your greed won't let you come to logical conclusion. ponzi is good if you play it right

igbo smoker, Arizona fireman.

When your parents told you to stay off weed (Agbor weed for that matter), you refused. now see your Ponzi life and Destiny.

You are so high from weed smoking that you now believe you are an investor in MBA . Goodluck

See your Investments below.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
hubcap:

when you have nothing logical to contribute the next is insult grin

And you think your own statements are Logical ? --- keep deceiving yourself

Dont worry, you would be baptized with Insults, you have not seen anything yet. keep running your mouth.

Carry your Ponzi Scheme experience from this place. you cannot infect anyone here with your Ponzi Scheme disease.

Now Get out of here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:46am On Sep 14, 2020
1milli:
Why cant we just ignore and nt reply all these people saying negative things abt MBA,its nt like we ar paid any referral bonus to convince anyone to start investing wt MBA or anythn,we feed the ego of these naysayers by replying them,if anyone doesnt feel like investing then so be it,those who hv invested hv actually done their due dilligence and kno d risks involved n ar ok wt investing THEIR MONEY in it...so pls those nt comfortable wt investing shld jx shut up n keep watching hw things unfold,u mustnt follow this particular thread,its only meant for investors. Investors too shld learn to ignore d negative vibes frm broke ppl that cm here to instill panic cos they hv insufficient balance to invest,if u dont reply them,they wl eventually gt tired and take their frustrations elsewhere

This your sermon is Story for the gods.

Will Benjamin Netanyahu keep quite if Hamas and Hezbollah fire rockets into Israel ?

Will Donald Trump fold his hands if Kim Jong-un fires North Korea's Hwasong-15 intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) into America ?

Tell Lieutenant General Buratai not to respond to Boko Haram terrorists in Sambisa forest and hear what he will tell you.

We are at WAR on this thread. if you think it is different from what is happening in Sambisa forest then you are mistaken.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:17am On Sep 14, 2020
Dodeyeeni:
I want to commend comrades like
50Nizzy
DragonFire
Captainking and the likes for their efforts on this thread.

Their comments against the true haters(Fxjones, FxMangr, etc) of MBA gave me the courage to invest in Millions.

But I also want to appeal to ur good sides, most investors here are not haters and are also, probably not enlightened.

Let’s not shy away from answering their questions no matter how unstructured or annoying it may sound.

I believe that’s the primary purpose of this thread, to assist new investors with our wealth of experience.

God won’t put us to shame.

Boss your point is noted.

We are trying our best oo. but most times when you try to help some so called new investors / potential investors, they are the first to cast stones at us --- there were like two examples yesterday.

And when you slap an army man, you know what would happen next --- No Mercy.

Once again, your point is noted --- we would continue to help those that are ready to be helped.

God no go shame us. MBA For Life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Biguyman:
I'm still yet to get paid o. Seems like the person wey dey use my own money trade forex no gain Profit this month or i don't understand what all these delay since on the 10th is all about

Biguyman:

So what's the essence of this general mba thread on nairaland if not to share and seek knowledge about mba.

Biguyman, you are not behaving like a Big-Guy-Man.

One of the purpose of this thread is to direct you to where your would get answers.

Go to their office tomorrow since you have still not received your ROI.

Then again your MOU States clearly that there is a 7 day window between your due date and when your ROI would land. this is just the 3rd day, there is no cause for alarm.

Go to the office tomorrow and sort out your issues there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
@ aremso

I believe the 7 day window for ROI payment on the MOU still stands. Investors should not forget that too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
aremso:

that is why you have to read and read comments here before u cause unnecessary panics, my ROI was delayed for about 7days. if na you hope u for never scattered this thread oo

Lol

The guy for don reach their office, my people would not allow him to scatter this place.

Tell them to read, no way. --- Over sabi people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2020
taiwo92:
As I dey inside night bus from Stuggart to Berlin to see my twin, my fourth ROI enter

Congratulations, More money to you on the highway of financial abundance.

MBA For Life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
InGodWeTrust701:

If I call you a fool that means am telling the truth. Now if MBA forex was a Ponzi scheme it very easy to find out. Now Ponzi scheme always look for new investors by all means there by giving out all kind of bonus to old investor to bring in new investor to keep the system running and bring almost any small amount...If we can remember very well during the lock down between March to May their new investor dropped to let's say 5 to 10 percent that means no new money coming into they system as to feed the old investors, because everyone was scared of the economy situation of the country,even one guy on this trend was telling someone to wait that if MBA survive this period then he can invest.To me that's the point were Ponzi scheme collapse But NO MBA was still paying and never reduced the 360k minimum invest or forced anyone to bring new investors.
Be Wise
Thank You
InGodWeTrust
God Bless MBA

NICE ONE

The problem with that guy is that he never truly believed MBA is trading forex successfully, even though he claimed to be an Investor.

Something kept telling him that there is something fishy about the operations of MBA. (I DOUBT IF HE TRULY INVESTED WITH MBA). This was his comment in May :

ufotty2001:
you guys are really taking risk ooohhhh!! In this pendemic, MBA forex is not different from every other company. Who knowns whether they are paying out from retained earnings due to this period hoping that the COVID-19 will soon end but if it failed to end then plan B will only be the option.. I pray it survive in Jesus name! Amen

This was in page 107, on page 112, the same human being was celebrating 6 months of success with MBA.

That guy is PDP in the Morning and APC at Night.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
gentlegenius:

Chairman...
I am not one of those who panic when their ROI is delayed for 1 or 2 days. In fact, the ROI of one of my accounts that was due on the 10th just landed as I was typing this post.
I've been with MBA long enough to know when to trust them and when to exercise patience with them.
As for the issue I had with MBA Uyo branch, it has just been resolved.

Thank you very much. Patience would always pay off.

Enjoy your ROI.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Why are you guys being Vulgar towards the guy that dropped the YouTube link undecided

Can't you guys just ignore

You are making it seem like you all are MBA Agents

You even went as far as calling his Grandfather undecided

Keep this your Holy holy message in your pocket. Let me send people to your business premises and they call your business a Scam and lets see if you would ignore them.

People like you would always say we should allow innocent people to talk, then allow innocent investors to respond na.

Is it not freedom of speech people like you want ? There is also freedom to respond, in-case you don't know.

There is freedom of speech in Nigeria, There is also freedom of the DSS to arrest you when you abuse that freedom.

Any comment on this thread that is intended to cause unnecessary panic is an abuse of your freedom of speech and the DSS here would handle your matter.

Lets all Maintain the Law and Order.

MBA For Life.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:05am On Sep 12, 2020
ogwuche4u:

After so many months of defending my investment with MBA, fighting the likes of Fx manager, fxjones and some funny monikers that depicts poverty, I come to discover that it is not worth it.
Somebody said something here and it made sense. Defending the investment will look as if its a ponzi scheme. At this point in my life, I have chosen silence. If any mumu thinks MBA is scam, good for him. As far as I was not coerced into the investment, and I did my fundamental analysis coupled with the technicals, I am so long on MBA. Am riding the trend till I choose not to.

So my amiable warrior, let them say what they want to say. They can never go and pull out my investment. By God's grace I will be 12Month with MBA next month. Am doing straight 1year with them again. How I wish they have 5years. I don't mind.

They keep forecasting DOOM, We keep enjoying the ROI because we did the needful and invested our money.

Poverty is a thing of the mind. Most especially to lazy minds who can't research about anything.

On a final note, it's been a pleasure here.

Great Ancestor, I Salute your Decision.

it has indeed been a Pleasure.

MBA For Life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:59am On Sep 12, 2020
ifeanyija:
it's true there re many Ponzi here. Nigeria is a Ponzi Nation. MBA is not a Ponzi. He is just giving a general advise

I hope you can still remember your interaction with that Negative Fellow on Page 108, 110 112. He has always been a disgrace to all early Investors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:23am On Sep 12, 2020
akinonigbinde:
we aren't watching any video here. Wretched son of a pauper who depends on YouTube stipends for survival. MBA is bigger than the proceeds your family depends on for survival courtesy YouTube. No wonder you sha want us to click.
Mtcheeew

akinonigbinde:
Nobody here will click his useless YouTube video. Hungry pauper he is. Let him go to the streets and beg for alms. Kudos to you for placing that gutter sticking ass where he belongs.
Spit on his grandfather's grave.

RosyIsBlessed:

1. The Same Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy is an investor of MBA. Go find out.

2. Go find the meaning of PONZI SCHEME and compare it to the activities of MBA before coming here to type thrash shaming yourself in ignorance.

3. Continue looking elsewhere for who will click on your YouTube video so u can earn peanuts from it instead of coming here to type thrash about an investment bigger than u.

Well done my comrades in arms.

Any so called early investor that have recouped their initial capital and see it fit to spread this kind of unnecessary panic, without verifying the information deserves this kind of treatment.

KUDOS TO YOU GUYS.

GOD no go shame us.

MBA For Life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:32am On Sep 12, 2020
aremso:

sometimes i just shake my head for people and that is why there is high level of poverty in our land. Does mba force anyone to invest, do they say one must? bring another person? My brother book mark this page by the grace of God by this time o next yr some people will still come here and be lamenting that if they knew they would have invested but cos Pst Chris warned them. I met a man at their waterline office lamenting bitterly that he knew about mba around 2 yrs ago that was last yr but in his mind they are ponzi that they will soon close shop but today they are still in existence though the man later invested last yr for himself and the son.

Brave Ancestor, You are right once again.

Funny enough, Pastor Chris never mentioned MBA in that video. Towards the end of that video, Pastor Chris mentioned that he did not send any pastor to start any ''Ponzi Scheme''

Mr Maxwell is NOT a core Pastor in Christ Embassy. He may be the No 1 Partner, but NOT a core pastor --- that guy obviously don't know the meaning of core.

Your Fellow Ancestors should call that guy to order before my 300 Spartan Warriors would floor him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2020
ogwuche4u:
The mighty 50nizzy...the defender of MBA. You too much. Poverty is a thing of the mind. Somebody posted 19month roi... Imagine his life with this scam who called himself an investor.
Just let him be. Me now, this will be my last post on this tread. I will just be enjoying my roi in peace. Am not convincing anybody.

Great Ancestor, that guy surprise me oo.

Even lying that Pastor Chris was warning people about MBA, when the Man of God never mentioned MBA.

He said Mr Maxwell is a core Pastor in Christ Embassy, which is a big fat lie. --- Mr Maxwell may be the No 1 partner but not a core pastor.

That his post is just a revelation of his long held belief about MBA even though he invested in MBA. -- His mind has been telling him that MBA is a Ponzi Scheme.

Finally, you don't need to exit this thread because of people like that. Fellow Ancestors should tie him down and flog him before New Investors would disgrace him for that kind of behaviour.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
ufotty2001:

Bro.. that YouTube channel is not my channel... Am really feeling concern about his reaction...

If I were you, I would remove that useless post that is meant to cause unnecessary panic --- it is not fitting from someone like you.

if Fxmanager and Fxjones had done this, I would understand, not from you that have tasted the goodness of MBA.

Once Again, I Shake my head. Keep disgracing your fellow Ancestors on this Thread.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
ufotty2001:
Pastor Chris of christ Embassy warm people who are investing in Ponzi scheme.. Am having feeling that this is due to MBA forex because the founder of MBA forex is a Core Pastor in his Church.. He also warm his members in investing MBA forex... He is trying to remove his church in case something happened to MBA..
Watch the video here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L44WTDwo5a4&t=5s

I Shake my head because you are a total Disgrace to the Ancestors of this Thread.

1 - Where in the video did pastor Chris mention MBA ?

2 - Do MBA force people to invest with them or do they tell you to bring your family members to Invest with them ?

3 - You ( Yes I mean You) invested in MBA with a Ponzi Scheme Mentality. You never truly believed that they were trading forex successfully even though you claimed to have attended their conference in port harcourt. This was your comment in June because you never believed in MBA and at the back of your mind you were thinking something negative is going to happen to MBA.

ufotty2001:
Some of my advice I always give to investors is that don't reinvest your ROI in MBA.. there is no wisdom in it.. if anything happen to MBA both ur reinvested capital and capital will go..

4 - I dont blame you, since you have recouped your initial Capital in MBA, you can afford to post this rubbish here without conscience.

5 - Let me end this Epistle by asking you to do what you told a fellow Investor here .

ufotty2001:
please can you upload your picture let see how responsible you are... People like you will bring bad luck..

Now Between you and that Investor, who is now the distributor of Bad luck ? Between you and that Investor, who is more Responsible ?

You are a Total Disgrace as an early investor in MBA. If you try this Nonsense here again, two of us will wear one Trouser in Nairaland.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
omotola90:
My fellow people.. I greet una ooo. I will join up the winning team soon... This thread has really helped after thorough and comprehensive follow up... I'll check up their office at Allen after close of work today... Will be needing guidelines from great pals
50nizzy
Captainking
Our Amiable airsaylongCom...
And our friendly investors ready to help out there

You are welcome to the winning team. and thank you for taking time to follow this thread, investors like you would not disgrace us.

MBA FOR LIFE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2020
akinonigbinde:
21 gun salute for you General. Winning wars is part of your DNA. fxmanager and fxjones devoured.
Congrats bro
Jolificate

General, Thank You very much. The Bullets from the 21 gun salute fell on the enemies of our Investment.

One by One dem go dey Die.

MBA For Life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Flash83:
Wahala

Yes oo, My Great General.

Fxjones came here to declare Operation Crocodile Smile, but the MBA Eagle have declared Operation Kill Every Crocodile on MBA haters.

The MBA Eagle will use Fxjones for Crocodile Stew.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Torg77:

Dem go carry your money run use am Bleep ashawo inside hotel with shawama on the side

Fly comot from here now before i open my eyes. What is wrong with you ?

You sound smart to yourself and dumb people like you.

here you are talking trash about a Successful Forex trading company but you are interested in forex yourself.

Torg77:

But people are saying forex is risky. Did you get someone to teach you how to do it? So when u say 50 percent u mean with 200k investment u can get 100k profit every month? I'm considering forex

Torg77:

Isn't forex risky? What are the profits like?

Dont be a FOOL. Stop displaying your Hypocrisy on this thread or be Roasted Alive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
First MBA Eagle for the Month just Landed.

Due Date was 9th and it landed tonight. (Second Due Date is 12th).

The Eagle Landed with a prey in its Talons. I discovered the prey is Fxjones. One by one all the haters of MBA go die.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
ControG:
Those of us on the six months, plan old investor(2nd month).. Does it mean we must go the office to choose either choose 6 months of one year..or we can do that after this contract expires..does it mean we will not be paid this month?

This your question get K Leg.

You would be paid this month.

since you are currently on the old plan, you would continue to receive your ROI until your contract expires. But you cannot do Topup on your current plan.

If you want to do Topup, that is when you would be asked to choose between the 6months plan or the 12months plan.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Thanks General. You've bn a worthy commander consistently leading the war on MBA haters, I now formally request with your permission to be recruited into the MBA army as a combatant clearing up the remnants left of those morafucker MBA terrorists.

Again and again you have displayed Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Honour, Integrity, Personal Courage towards MBA and most importantly celebrating the Success stories of your fellow investors.

You have been an Exceptional and an Outstanding Citizen of the MBA Kingdom.

By virtue of the Authority vested in me by My Captain, My King. I, 50nizzy ("The Devourer" of naysayers of MBA kingdom....) hereby Draft you into the MBA Army.

You also have the full permission to ''Shoot on sight'' anything or anyone that speak against the MBA Kingdom. Shoot them first, then we can ask questions later.

I wish you a full measure of Success and Satisfaction as a member of the MBA Army.

MBA FOR LIFE.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:18am On Sep 08, 2020
akinonigbinde:
The landing of the eagle shattered my phone screen.
Hala MBA grin grin grin

Congratulations. More Money in your Account.

Enjoy your ride on the highway to financial abundance.

MBA For Life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Flash83:
My super striker! I see you bro.

Thanks for effortlessly defending our territory. Our good God will enrich your coast. MBA is doing well cool

My Great General, A big Amen to your Prayer.

God no go shame us.

MBA For Life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.