Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

50nizzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50nizzy's Profile / 50nizzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 18 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
captainking:

Well done sir... You are truelly the general of this thread...
Thumb up bro

My Captain, My King --------- Thank you sir.

I am only discharging my duties as a Patriotic soldier of the MBA Kingdom.

A Bigger Thumbs up goes to my fellow comrades in arms for blasting the hell out of every naysayers --- fellow comrades, I salute your gallantary.

God no go Shame us ........................ MBA For Life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
akinonigbinde:
It is the Dominique, Mynd44, lalasticlala of this thread that stylishly giving succour to these embellished fraudsters. I was equally hit with a baseless ban for positioning the alleged criminal with a ban.

I think Seun Osewa needs to save the business he has built since 2005 from unprofessional biased staff if nairaland must stand shoulder high with the facebooks of this worlds.

Mr Moderators subtly encouraging trollers, scammers and fraudsters a field here isn't surprising. So, bring your ban on as usual, I'm ready.

Rubbish!!

General, you are very correct.

Mr Oluwaseun Osewa needs to take drastic actions because Nairaland is now a safe haven for Yahoo boys. All over the place, you would see them advertising the tools they use to scam people and the moderators pretend as if they are not seeing it or know nothing about it.

Those comments and adverts should not be allowed, unless ''Yahoo work'' is now being encouraged on Nairaland.

As long as people like us are around in this thread, such useless adverts would never thrive here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2020
@ Biguyman,

is that all you can do ? are the moderators the only people you can run to, to save you ?

As if I am afraid of been banned from Nairaland. I have tasted my fair share of that and a Ban does not bother me anymore.

This is just the beginning. Get ready for part 2 of this exposition.

The other moniker you use on nairaland (Iyoocartel) is also loaded and my fellow Investors need to see you for who you truly are and your mission here.

What would a Self Proclaimed Internet Fraudster be looking for in the Investment section of Nairaland if not to Swindle people of their hard earned money.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2020
My Fellow Investors, Please be on the lookout. These Internet Fraudsters are here on this Investment section of Nairaland for only one purpose. --- To defraud people.

They would always claim to have one Investment here and there but it is all a big Lie. Their Investment claim is to build a level of credibility for themselves.

The next thing is that they would start sending you Private Messages. Watch out for that.

Anyone that sends you any useless private message, expose the person here before you enter one chance.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2020
@ Biguyman,

You called me a kid for exposing your evil works abi ?

You are very correct. it would only take a super kid like David to bring down a 419 goliath like you.

For your information, I am a confirm Warri Pikin and would love to meet you one on one someday so that I can handle your matter personally. When I am done with you physically, then I can hand you over to EFCC.

Who you be ? You dey crase for your head ? dem nor born you well to come meet me one on one --- You bloody Fraudster.

Ask the people that are backing you on nairaland to trace my I.P address and they would tell you my Current Location.

When next I am in Nigeria, I CHALLENGE YOU, lets meet one on one in any location of your choice and lets see if you would not regret forever.

This is just the beginning, I would continue to expose you all over Nairaland. Keep calling on the people that are backing you to save you. --- You
Shameless Internet Fraudster.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:22am On Sep 22, 2020
@ Biguyman,

You can deny the Truth and claim to be Innocent. But me and my Fellow MBA investors now know you for who you truly are --- A Fraudster.

You are not just a Nairaland troll but a well known Yahoo Kingpin (at least on Nairaland).

You have no Moral right to talk rubbish about MBA because you are wanted by the EFCC for all the atrocities you are committing.

Hushpuppi thought he was invincible and untouchable, but today we all know the story -------- The same fate awaits you.

If you like go and delete your old comments, I have the screenshots and there is nothing you or the moderators that are backing you can do about it.

Your backers can go ahead and BAN me. (I am use to it) But whenever I come on Nairaland, I would keep exposing people like you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:48am On Sep 22, 2020
@ Biguyman,

You continued your Rant against Yoruba Yahoo boys.

You claimed they have destroyed your Yahoo profession and even spat on them because you know better ways of the doing the ''Gee work''

Yahoo Professor : Is this what you learnt at Enugu State University of Science and Technology were you claimed to have studied ?

Your parents suffered seriously to send you to school but the certificate you brought home is a ''PhD in Internet Scamming'' ---- What a Big Disgrace.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2020
aremso:

God bless you my comrade, whatever ban that they want to give we will not stop to speak against them and anyone on this thread who defraud another to make Fortune or make another fellow to cry so as to make Fortune in life, it shall not be well with such a person, if they gather in the morning it shall be scattered in their evening time. No Yahoo will come here to be rubishing our hard earned investment, no we shall not accept that. Fully in support of Frontliners like you. Carry On on the onslaught against them.

Great Ancestor, I salute you Sir.

I am ready for the moderators to BAN me oo. But before I go, I would expose the nonsense that is going on in nairaland. Enough is Enough.

Dominique, the moderator of Investment section cannot tell me that she cant witness what this well known scammer is doing here.

The last time I was about to expose this fellow, I was hit with a Ban. I am use to their theatrics, they should continue.

What would a professional scammer be looking for in the Investment section if not to scam people.

I say a BIG AMEN to your prayers above.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Here you are using a derogatory word for Yoruba people. ---- because of your obvious hatred for them.

You accused yoruba yahoo boys of spoiling your Yahoo profession. You went as far mentioning the names of certain people.

You have no moral right to talk trash about MBA, when your hands are very dirty.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:17am On Sep 22, 2020
The conversation continued and you boasted about your exploits in Yahoo work.

You claimed to have gone beyond the work of selling fake btc to your clients.

You are not just a Professor in Sexcapades but a Professor in Yahoo Yahoo. you went further to lecture that repentant yahoo boy of the different levels and class of yahoo work. You mentioned the type of Yahoo that Nigerian artists are involved in because you are very knowledgeable.

Professor clap for yourself.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Here you are again telling the same person that he is a newbie in yahoo work. you even called him Johnny just come.

You went further to display your years of experience in yahoo yahoo by telling him the most profitable work as at 2018, because you are very current and well-versed in yahoo work.

if your assignment on this thread is to defraud my fellow investors then your plan is DOA.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
@ Biguyman,

Here you are telling a repentant Yahoo boy that there are ways to pick big money in Yahoo work without doing Rituals.

You were saying this because you are a professional in the Non-ritual Yahoo work.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
@ Biguyman,

Incase my fellow investor dont know, your other Moniker is that Iyoocartel ---- I would prove it shortly.

You have no moral right to come here and call MBA a scam and Ponzi Scheme when you are a self proclaimed Yahoo boy.

I am about to expose you for who you are, So get ready to start calling the moderators to save you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ok na --- lets go there ----- OPERATION PYTHON DANCE CONTINUE.

Fellow Investors, I want us to know who and what we are dealing with here.

Small-guy-man is not just a Troll on Nairaland but a Self-proclaimed professional Yahoo boy.

The sad part of the whole thing is that Nairaland is now a safe haven for Internet Fraudsters.

They are celebrated on Nairaland, they even run their adverts openly on Nairaland

And when you try to speak against their so-called ''work'', --- the moderators would ban you for reasons only them can explain when they meet their maker.

I have been on Nairaland since 2016 and have seen my fair share of BAN from moderators. ---- SO I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

If you ban 50nizzy today, get ready for the Soul-of-50nizzy.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
When a well known Scammer and Bomber comes on this thread and claim to be an investor, you must take their word with a pinch of salt. Fellow Investors Be Wise .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Flash83:
I swear. The guy is not serious

Leave him for me, I would handle his matter from now on.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

Bro I'm dead serious.

You know road to China and 6500 Euros but you dont know road to the Lekki Branch were you claim to have Invested ?

Have you not been told what to do after 7 days ?

Be very careful here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ufemia26:

Have you liquidated your contract after expiration before? If yes, did you receive your capital 14 days from the day you requested or was there a delay?

Where did you get this your 14 days information ?

Wait for at least 1 month. That is what we know here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Usquared:

My Gee. That framework is not for forex trading in any way. Not one bit.

That's SEC officially recognising crypto. So you are very correct.

Bros, I Thought as much.

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Molo001:

Over legit they worry them, Na even their Alert wake me up self. grin now I can’t even sleep again.. grin

Lol

That kind Alert go remove sleep for anybody eye. shocked

But try make you rest, you need am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Valindazz:
I have been due since 14th and no pay yet. A called a friend there and he said that 12th and 14th have not been paid. Has anyone from due of 12th and 14th received?

My second account was due on the 12th and got it on the 15th.

No cause for Alarm. your Eagle go land. Patience is key.

8 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2020
meshzhi:

A NEWLY FORMULATED LEGAL FRAMEWORK TO REGULATE DIGITAL ASSETS [FOREX] by SEC signed 12th of September, 2020.
THE QUESTION WE SHOULD BE ASKING IS IF MBA HAS STARTED THE REGISTRATION PROCESS?
A MEMBER OF STAFF CAN KINDLY HELP US WITH THE ANSWER.

https://sec.gov.ng/statement-on-digital-assets-and-their-classification-and-treatment/

So you are telling us that SEC classified forex pairs like EURUSD as digital assets in this publication ---- if that is the case, no problem. this is a welcome development. MBA is ever ready for whatever framework they come up with.

But what I know as Digital Assets are (but not limited to) the following : Cryptocurrencies, Crypto commodities, Utility tokens, Security tokens, Hybrid tokens, Real-world asset tokens.

When I read that publication 4 days when @ Plus10 posted it here, I thought SEC would come up with a similar framework for Fx Currency pairs.

But if this is what they want to use to regulate everything, NO PROBLEM. MBA is ever ready.

MBA For Life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

what I'm saying has no business with SEC, if only you people try to read and equip yourself with some knowledge.

you're talking about forex and SEC. Madoff himself created the NASDAQ . NASDAQ is heavily regulated by the SEC in America, Yet the scam lasted for 25 years and worth $64b. Even MBA sef never see $64b

I'm a proud investor and will continue riding the wave till the last day that doesn't mean I won't call a spade a spade

See this small Pikin want to lecture me about Bernie Madoff. When I knew about (Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC), you were still wearing size 4 Pampers. keep your lecture to yourself and improve your mind. ---- small pikin of yesterday, you dey come show yourself here. nor be your fault.

if only you can read and improve your mind you would notice that the name Bernie Madoff popped up in the 2nd page of this thread by one clown called grossintel with blood running down his backside. Investors ignored that fool and took the bold step to invest then, today they are financially better off. ---- you are wasting your time with this topic.

Then again, are you telling us that you saw with your korokoro eyes a ''Bernie Madoff type of Ponzi scheme'' and you still went ahead to place your money there ? ---- That makes you the most Foolish person your village has ever produced because no sensible person will knowingly put his hand into fire.

I brought up the SEC issue for you to research since you claim to be ''Mr Open-mind Researcher'' . That is the Assignment MBA Investors are giving you to prove that you are not truly stupid.

And if you decide to talk trash about our investment, then whatever comes your way is your cup of tea. --- you would have yourself to blame just like grossintel was disgraced from this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

Most people on this thread don't even know about Madoff Ponzi, the world largest ponzi that lasted for 25 years.

Don't be quick to insult anyone that doesn't share the same opinion as you.

Keep an open mind and do your own research. the smart ones know what to do.

there are good documentary on YouTube about madoff ponzi to understand better.

I'm an investor don't insult me

And you are probably one of those that invested in MBA with a Ponzi Scheme mentality --- Another loser in the hood if indeed you are an investor with MBA.

The fact that you are driving a Truck with the mentality of driving a Car does not mean the Truck is a car. if only you can understand this Analogy.

Why wont my fellow investors Insult that Nincompoop that came here with a stale news, are you saying we dont have the right to respond too ?

Nobody and I mean nobody can take away our right to engage fire with a counter fire on this thread. IT IS FIRE FOR FIRE HERE.

You talk about an open mind and doing research when your own mind is closed and blocked. since you know how to do research, have you bothered to find out why SEC have refused to regulate forex trading in Nigeria even when the CEO of MBA has challenged them to do so on a number of occassions ?

Look at little Cyprus, they have Cysec that regulates most of the Major European Fx Brokers and other Entities. Mr Open Mind Researcher, go and find out why your own SEC cannot do likewise in Nigeria before you come here with your Ponzi mouth and fingers to talk nonsense.

Keep watching your Bernie Madoff's video on Youtube yourself and encourage your Stupid Ponzi mindset, because you plan to start a Ponzi Scheme in the nearest future --- You Big Thief.

if you have ever traded forex before, you would know that there are possibilities in the market. And if you have traded forex and you failed does not mean that others cannot succeed despite your failures --- I am talking from experience because I started my Forex Journey since 2007.

If you liken MBA to a Ponzi Scheme, then your type would also call RoFx a Ponzi Scheme ---- You are a Big Joker, go for more knowledge and stop fooling yourself here. You bloody fake MBA Investor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
kevinash69:
he has the right to be worried over his investment. 800k isn't small..

Even if the investment is 360k, anybody would and should be worried. But...

We also have the right to peace of mind on this thread, nobody should use their ''right to be worried'' to disturb the ''right to peace of mind'' of other investors here.

You have your rights, I have my rights. Don't use your right to trample on my right. ---- if not things would go wrong (Kasala go Burst).

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
General Akinonigbinde, give them hell.

Any early investor that cannot advise new investors to do the needful and direct their complaints to the right channel DESERVES HELL.

People Invest Millions of naira and when you tell them after delayed payment to head to MBA Office, they go there quietly and allow people here to rest.

MBA have no branch on Nairaland. Everyone should head to their office after 7 days of waiting for your ROI and not disturb the peace of this thread.

MBA Cares, MBA Pays, MBA Rocks,

MBA For Life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:20am On Sep 16, 2020
akinonigbinde:
You can tell that to your family members.
Ode, it's even reflecting that you didn't pass WAEC exams. Read and study for exams na lie.
Your village headmaster taught you pleased as the right fix for please.

akinonigbinde:
Obviously your village people won't let you be.
Shuts{shut}
Please let your damn empty skull take note.

LOL

6 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:22am On Sep 16, 2020
RayRay06677:

Second account
Thought it's one man, one account?

You can open a second account for madam or a loved one. The 15% must correct.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Before I Forget, the ROI for the second account just landed.

All the wayward grandchildren of Fxmanager that have been making noise here, una nor go sleep well this night.

MBA For Life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
InGodWeTrust701:

Hahahaha...Baba u be FBI agent so u go dig the guy past come....so the guy beg for money self...nothing way Musa nu go see for gate !....Investor 800k hahaha !

Yes oo my General.

I got intel about him days ago but decided to watch him for a while. but since he wants to run his mouth, then let Operation Python dance begin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Biguyman:

I have helped more 30 nairalanders on ashawo beer parlor thread that's the reason for the hate and jealousy from lousy Niggaas from that thread. I gave out a car for uber on ashawo beer parlor thread few months ago.

Take your frustration somewhere else and find something to do with your life instead of digging nairaland old posts

Preach this sermon to yourself first.... small-guy-man.

Don't misbehave here oo..... This place is not Ashawo beer parlour..... Professor of Sexcapades.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.