Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

50nizzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50nizzy's Profile / 50nizzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Joeyburton:
If you are here thinking if you should invest in MBA forex or not. The answer is DON'T. DO NOT INVEST!!. I've made your decision easy for you. If you read these people's comments and go ahead to invest, then just keep quiet and don't even make a sound when you lose your money because you have only yourself to blame.

You must be very Stupid if you think anyone would take you serious in this place.

On April 20 - 2020, You were bragging here about your relationship with the then SEC Boss and how you got information about the exit of MBA.

Well, why don't you tell Mary Uduk (The former acting SEC Boss) that Nigerians are waiting for them to start a criminal case against MBA.

Why don't you tell your Sugar Mummy that Nigerians are waiting for a framework that would regulate forex trading.

Why don't you ask your Sugar Mummy how much she collected from companies like MBA that made her not to call the Authorities on them. ----- I believe she gave you part of the illicit money because you are nothing but a Port Harcourt Gigolo.

You better carry your useless life from this place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
Instead of the twerps to go attack their government that's against the progress of Nigerians they are here wasting their lives ontop another person's investment

Nor mind them Jare

They should take their Frustrations to those in Authorities, make people hear word for this place.

But because of Joblessness and wickedness in their hearts, they would come here to engage in a fruitless activity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Godownforever11:
WCEpartners are partner to MBA forex because government agencies are taking much from MBA and the CEO make a fast move because Nigeria government agencies have realized that a lot of money is coming from MBA that is why they decided to collect more from MBA. With these move, government agencies can't be able to disturb MBA company again. And it is a good move and the company is reliable and they are not people Nigeria government can toy with.

The same Nigeria government who keep announcing that everybody should go into forex but still yet taking advantage of good companies who are trying to elevate people from financial struggle, MBA Forex is not the only one having this issue even a forex company I also invested with also had the same problem with Nigeria Government. I don't know why our government don't want anyone to grow, they always like robbing good businesses and companies that are doing good. These people are not just happy to see their citizen grow they always want to keep the rich people on top and let the poor people keep struggling to survive which is very wrong.

A good country that have good leadership and good government agencies will be glad to support such companies to grow the economy and people in the country by not collecting much from them but supporting their goals to help their citizen to achieve their dreams and also make the economy good for everyone but Nigeria government always want to destroy everything that is good because they are so angry to see their citizen successful that is why they keep looting indomie that is for their own citizens. Shame to them.

It is a great move Mr. Maxwell did because our government are scared of foreign companies that is why he decided to make a smart move with this company because it is wrong when your government keep robbing you and MBA is not the only forex company that as been affected by this, it is also affected by other forex companies in Nigeria. The other forex company i invested on the CEO was complaining about the government taking much from them as well..

Every investors should pray for MBA to keep getting strong and pray that God should guard and protect it.... Let the enemies put to shame.

Does who said MBA is a Ponzi scheme should try to do research about forex and see the magic of things happening in forex and I want you to know MBA is not the only forex company in Nigeria, they are lot of good forex companies in Nigeria that are doing great but I believe in every successful business enemies most always find a way to talk or destroy it. Let keep the good vibes going.

These words is from a great Author called Reno Omokri:
It is already too late to build an ark when the sky is grey. No matter how fast you build, the rain will still fall on you. That is why you should not wait until you are broke before you invest. Start now. One of the fastest ways of making money is forex. And with the world’s population set to hit 10 billion in 2050, agriculture and real estate are going to be the most profitable businesses. So, get a mentor. If you can’t get a mentor, get a book. Learn. Then earn. Because, without money, your opinion is just noise in this world. It should not be so. But it is so. When people are talking about success and you opine, they look at you like ‘what does a fish know about flying?’. This is why you must succeed and succeed bigly!

The people who always have negative vibes about good things Keep talking Trash when others are building their empire... You can't be successful when you have a shallow and weak mind... Success is build by mind set... Build your mind and be able to achieve your dreams... Best wishes to everyone..

Big Man, this is a great write up.

It is a Brazen Reminder of what we suspected all these while. ----- The corrupt SEC officials have been collecting money from forex trading companies in Nigeria.

How else could you explain the fact that since march that they tagged MBA as an ''Unlawful market operator'', they have not called the prosecuting authorities to enforce The Investment and Securities Act of 2007, section 304. ------ these guys have been collecting something.

How else could you explain the delay in rolling out a simple framework that is meant to regulate forex trading in Nigeria. The longer they delay the regulatory framework, the longer they can tag companies like MBA as operating ''outside the law'' ----- hence they would keep collecting fresh funds from them, probably on a monthly basis.

Big Man, I sincerely don't believe that this merger with WCEP would change anything because we all know that the Nigerian system is very corrupt. -------- Officials in The SEC, EFCC, ICPC and even CBN would continue to collect something from forex trading companies in Nigeria.

According to The Investment and Securities Act of 2007, section 304. the SEC is supposed to report defaulters to agencies like the EFCC & the Nigerian Police. How would the EFCC act against a company that has given them soup to lick ?

That is why I would always remind the Haters of MBA to take their frustration to the authorities. when they get there, they would know that they don't have a case against MBA.

An ''alleged Illegal company'' as described by the SEC, with offices all over the place is planning to dupe people and the Authorities are folding their hands ? ------- Well they can afford to do that because they are collecting something. No other explanation.

But I know MBA is not Illegal and they are trading forex successfully.

I know in the coming days and weeks, we would know the Full Rational behind this merger. Until then, the haters are free to think what they want and MBA Investors would also be smiling to the bank.

MBA FOR LIFE.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

If you want to waste your time responding to Jabloo via me go for it.. you are wasting your time fool. The minute you start talking about MMM and Jabloo and jobless I dont even read it LOL

The fact that a Lie has been in office for so many years, does not make it the Truth.

You can continue to Lie and deny that you are not Jabolo, but those of us here that always on this thread knows your true Identity ----- You dirty nincompoop.

Keep Fooling yourself, because that is what your are a Big Fool.

You are a bloody nobody. You are utterly jobless. You are poor, broke, frustrated, demented, Traumatized, Suicidal and all manner of ills accompany your sad life.

Jabolo, whatever energy you intend to display here on a faceless forum to people you don't know, channel it towards your mother that went through hell at the hands of your father.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

Yap yap yap yap. Keep flapping those gums. You are not an investor. If I buy 10 lollipops and sell them at markup.. that too is investing. Let me know when you are with the big boys moving real estate or businesses. A REAL INVESTOR!

I got one for you.. plant your ugly mug on this forum so they can see who their leader is. cool

I have nothing against Maxwell.. the more I look into it.. the more I see he is a pawn or he is trying to save face. Eventually, his name and face will be removed from the website. I will repost this very statement when I see it. He will moan about how the Nigeria government didn't support him or some BS.

I would admire your 13 years of failure if you actually got good. What makes you different than a 13 yr old investing in MBA grin grin grin
OMG i am laughing so hard my stomach is going to explode. tongue No you think you are some hot shot investor.. look at your first post here. You were a ragged dog looking for a bone.

What makes you different than the 1000 of people investing in MBA sir?

Its easy, you don't give to the poor and posting Screen shots of your ROI is not bragging wtf. I rather brag about feeding the poor with my winning than brag about my earning you selfish hippo. Maybe you can inspire others to help poverty than you use it as a weapon against other.

Shut up your mouth, you dirty pauper.

So you believe that forex trading is my main source of Income ? then keep dreaming.

For someone to keep spending money in the forex market over the years, then that should tell you that he has other sources of Income but I know you are too Foolish and Stupid to understand that.

Jabolo, just a single loss in MMM, frustrated your entire life and marriage because you had no back up alternative. MBA Investors here are not like you. Personally I have diversified my Investments into high, medium and low risk. MBA is among the high risk Investments I have. MBA is a calculated risk most of here took and we are comfortable with it.

Why not tell your Father to plant his own mug here, so that we can see the face of the Wife Beater that made your mother to pass through pains maritally until she decided to leave. And we can also see the face of the man that taught you how to maltreat your wife.

You have nothing against Maxwell, but you can lie about him by posting a false statement about him on Nairaland ----- You are Obviously demented and still Traumatized by your childhood experience Orchestrated by your father.

Jabolo, Speaking of a Dog, were the actions of your father any different from that of a dog when he chased your mum out of the house and brought in another woman with children into the house ? He later sent you out of the house because you were seen as badluck, just to make way for his new family.

Show me where you saw one of my ROI from MBA ------ You are a sick fellow.

I would keep posting whatever profit I make from the forex market because there are people like me here on this thread that are interested in the forex market and my screenshot is to let them know that it is possible to make money in the markets. unlike you that have a Stupid perverted mindset about the forex market.

97% of traders loss money kill you there. ------ that is why you would remain perpetually poor.

If I stated my past failures in the forex market here in this thread, is it wrong for me to announce my consistent success in the markets here also ? ---- why are you so pained and bittered at people's success and rejoice at their failure ? ------- This is pure Witchcraft from your father's house.

Jabolo Whatever I give to the poor and those in need is not a topic on Narialand and would never be. That is not necessary but you are stupid enough not to understand that.

Once again, you are a Jobless nobody. You are more useless than the zero behind the decimal point. That is why you monitor people's life and Investments because you have no good life of your own.

10 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

LOL. you know how dumb you sound calling me someone I am not. Any fool can look up my historical post and see we are not the same. LMAO!

Notice how you avoided the fact that I called you out of over 15+ years of forex failure and than you are jumping around like you've recovered all your profits cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many years will it take to recover your losses little boy. cool

Poverty? LOL! Have you donated any of your profits to the poor? Have you feed the hungry? Its good business to donate at least 10% of your returns to the unfortunate, but I don't think someone as despair as you can even stomach such a civic duty.

Why are you so worry what I say about MBA if other people money means nothing to you? shut up

Shut up your mouth Jabolo.

Using a different moniker and telling people to check your post ? ----- You sound so smart to yourself and to fools like you.

I don't need to check that your useless post history for too long before I know that you are Jabolo. ----- You are a big fool to keep disguising your Identity and thinking nobody would know.

Look at this big fool that cannot even do simple mathematics and you come here to monitor people's Investment.

2007 - 2020 is how many years ? ------- maybe your Useless father can help you out with that homework.

You are too dumb to realize that I am not avoiding any fact like you claim, I started my forex journey in 2007 and was making Inconsistent gains, blown several accounts, but today, that is no longer the case because the profits are consistent. ------- My progress is what is giving you sleepness night, just as the progress of Investors here is making you restless and uncomfortable. ------ you are free to go and die.

I don't need to tell you anything about trade recovery because forex is not my main source of Income incase you don't know. I have more money in Nigerian banks than your entire poor family can even dream of.

Why don't you tell us what profit you have been able to generate from your own frustrated jobless life. is that not the reason why you come here to monitor people's life ?

Why don't you show us what progress you have made from your past mistakes. at least I have been able to show you something.

But because you still wallow in the misery of your past mistakes and failures like a fool, you have nothing to offer or to show.

Yes you are in Abject poverty and all those your ''charity work'', is nothing but audio and a big fat lie.

If I give to the poor and help people, I would not come to Nairaland and brag about it. ------ I don't need to blow my trumpet. only a poverty stricken fool like you would do that.

You are free to say your mind about MBA like I have always stated and myself and others are free to reply.

I am an Investor in MBA and would always say my mind to broke Jobless fools like you that come here to post nonsense about what they cannot invest 1 kobo because they are too broke to do so.

Jabolo, why does my reply bother you too ?

Once again, go and comfort your mother because of the pains and agony she went through when your father kicked her out of the house and brought in another woman. ------- she would need whatever love you claim to be displaying to people in a faceless forum.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:00am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

Never invested in MMM.. will never invest in MBA. You can believe what you want to believe. How am I a loser if you lost money in forex for more than a decade and than flaunting you made money.. If you never recovered the money you lost yet. LOL!!!! again

97% of forex users are not profitable. In your forex career you have not made a profit kid. These profits you are making now are covering your past losses. Get a degree in business or learn business from a mentor fool.

Your MBA god sold 90% of his company.. LMAO!!! and most likely getting that dual citizenship. He is not even in control of the company anymore.. I promise you someone else will take his position. You need to GTFO this is way beyond your IQ

Shut up your useless mouth.

Jabolo, you invested in MMM and lost money and came to Nairaland to post a fake story about a taxi driver, but you can keep deceiving yourself.

Even MBA dont want stupid and bitter people like to invest in the company ----- so get lost.

You are nothing more than a useless monitoring spirit and cannot do anything about the progress of anyone here.

Speaking of profit, what profit have you made in your own frustrated, jobless life. ? What progress have you made from your past mistakes. ----- You are clearly demented.

like I told you before, keep encouraging your ignorance and utter stupidity by repeating that false statistic about forex trading. ----- Nothing positive is expected from a Mad fellow like you that is supposed to be admitted in YABA LEFT for mental examination.

Maxwell is more of a god to you because you surely cannot rest until you see his company fail ----- A typical african witchcraft mindset that would always fight what they feel is bigger than them.

That is why you lied the other night about comments he never made. ------ You bloody Liar.

If he sold 90% of MBA, then what is your own concern here. ? is your money involved ?

Must you drink Panadol for people's headache ? ------- You see the level of your madness ?

Go and show concern to your own poverty stricken family ----- You useless fellow

Go and show concern to your mother that was chased out of marraige by your father. ------ Nonsense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

Wasn't I permanently ban halfwit!? Lets see how you cover that lie
I am not Jabolo for the 100th time. Home many lies you going to continue!

Just watching fool like you stack the cards. You have been a loser for 17 years and now your a pro. Move along. wink
Remember you came in this forum like a loss dog begging to join MBA..

Who said anything about you been permanently banned ----- You must be Stupid and cannot read.

Keep deceiving yourself that you are not Jabolo because you are a beast without brains, and you think people here are as foolish as you.

The motive that makes you to keep saying that you are not Jabolo only reveals your Stupidity and foolishness.

if the result I posted above is that of a loser, then show me your own winning results ---- You Idiot that lost money in MMM.

Losing money before does not make you a loser, but when you throw in the trowel and call everything a scam because you lost money ---- Then you are a real loser and that is exactly your present state. You big Fool.

When you see your father that frustrated your childhood and chased your mother from the house, then you can pass that insult to him by calling him a Lost Dog ------ That is also not a bad idea.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:47am On Nov 02, 2020
In my Absence, I noticed that some Idiots have joined the Jabolo bandwagon. ------- I welcome all of you.

We shall see if this thread would contain all of us.

If you are not ready for the heat, stay out of the Kitchen.

For all the MBA Haters, it is time to dance naked in the market square.

MBA FOR LIFE.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:38am On Nov 02, 2020
The Field Marshall is Back.

While Naysayers keep Wailing over our Investments, MBA Investors would keep Smiling to the bank.

Jabolo (TheOutsider), I have got fresh results for you from the Forex Market. ---- All from last week trading.

Since you have made it your business to monitor my Forex trading too, then let me show you something, so that you know that we are not faking it here. (Screenshot Below)

Jabolo, make sure you check the screenshot from Google, maybe I got online.

MBA is doing far better than this.

MBA FOR LIFE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Gozzylala:

grin grin grin grin
You don speak English and quoting sec finish, na Bible you dey quote now?
No worry, you go later quote Koran, then constitution join. Mtchew
Meddlesome interloper.

Abeg oo nor kill me with laugh oo

Jabolo that is a self styled Atheist is now quoting Scriptures. ------- Wonders shall never end.

Jabolo, see what Joblessness can do ?

Very soon, you would indeed quote Koran and the back page of the Constitution.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
TheWatchDog:
WITCHCRAFT, continue to write and reply yourself. You will not go and rest, other people investment is given you anxiety and sleepless night. Hatred, envy and jealousy will kill you if care is not taken.

Nothing Constructive should be expected from a Quack Building Contractor like Jabolo. He is so Jobless because he often displays Quackery when given the opportunity.

While Jabolo sits in his poverty stricken home in Port Harcourt to write Nonsense, ----

MBA is expanding on every side in the same Port Harcourt, opening new offices.

Jabolo must have a friend or neighbour in Port Harcourt, that is currently making money in MBA and he is so angry and grieved that he is not the one making the money. ----- hence, he is having unending sleepness nights.

Like you said, Hatred, envy and jealousy will kill Jabolo and I say he would die by December 20 - 2020, unless he repents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2020
YoungBuffet:

@50nizy the haters have ganged up oo and their leader aihiboilandgas has open a thread where all of them will be saying their rubbish on mba so you will see them coming but we are here for them

Warren Buffet Jrn, I Believe you.

They should continue their gang up there, it is all a function of Envy and Jealousy.

MBA is a Moving Train that not even all the witches in their various villages can stop.

One year from now, if the naysayers are not dead, they would continue to see MBA investors smiling to the bank.

MBA FOR LIFE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
captainking:

Sir 50nizzy...
you totally remind me of 50 cents when he came out new...50 cents arrival into hip hop sent shivers of fear down the hearts of competitors then like jayz, dmx, jarule and the rest...
i watched a music program where jayz confessed that when he heard eminem and dre signed 50 cent, jayz confessed he told all his record label artistes to flood the market with new music and contents so that 50 cents music will not be paid attention to...

guess what,...when 50 cent released get rich or die trying...50 cent became a music tsunami and subdued every competitor with ease...

you sir 50nizzy,,,,are the 50 cent of MBA...we will get rich legit while the naysayers will die trying to pull us which will never work........when the naysayers who already have 6000 years of suffering on them see you...they scamper for saftey cos another 6000 years of wailing and suffering is loading for them...

no peace for the wicked naysayers......no matter their form, shape,,,moniker and all the fake investors.....

welldone SIR 50NIZZY..

you are the FIELDMARSHALL of all MBA investors here sir..

MY CAPTAIN, MY KING -------- I Salute You

I just sent a message to all naysayers to create their own thread where we would continue the battle.

Since the name of this thread has been changed, then they can open another thread with that old title, then I would meet them there.

All MBA Investor here should hit the report button whenever they spot a naysayer and lets see how the Mods would handle it from there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
careytommy37:
Report anybody that goes against the topic by reporting to the mods

Very Good Idea.

All MBA Investor here should follow this Advice. let everybody here report their trash and lets see if the MODS would ignore us.

Jabolo and Co, if you want to continue the fight, open another thread and let me know. Me and my warriors would Join you there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2020
iyobosadavid:
Hahahaha, i reported his ass @theoutsider, so he has been thrown in oblivion grin grin grin grin

There is God oo grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:18am On Oct 26, 2020
jabolo:

... The Commission, in recent time, has observed the proliferation of the operation of unlawful/unlicensed investment schemes, with promises of huge, but unjustifiable returns on investment. These activities are perpetrated by suspected promoters of Ponzi and other fraudulent schemes under the following identities:

Loom Nigeria Money
Box Value Trading Company Ltd
Now-Now Alert
Flip Cash Investment
Result Investment Nigeria Limited
Helping Hand and Investment
No Failure Development and Empowerment Nig. Ltd
MBA Forex and Investment Ltd

...walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, must be a duck.

If you are still considering this, DO NOT INVEST.

Good day.

I don't know anything about those companies listed on that SEC List but I know something about my MBA.

1 - The SEC should explain to Nigerians which Law exactly MBA is violating that they were included in the list Above. To the best of my knowledge, there cannot be a Law breaker without an established law.

2 - If indeed MBA is violating any Law, why has The SEC not report them to the Authorities as clearly stated in the The Investment and Securities Act of 2007, section 304.

Since March 2020, they spotted an alleged unlawful market operator and this October, they still have not called the appropriate criminal prosecuting authorities on MBA.

What are they waiting for ?

The link below is an article about what the SEC can do when they smell a rat.

https://guardian.ng/business-services/sec-seeks-assistance-of-law-enforcement-agencies-to-deal-with-infractions/

3 - The SEC should explain to Nigerians why they said that they would be coming up with a Regulatory Framework for companies like MBA and for months now, nothing is forthcoming. What steps have they taken to regulate forex trading in Nigeria ?

If MBA is indeed violating any law, you should call the appropriate criminal prosecuting authorities on them and not to state that they are working on a framework to regulate them.

4 - The SEC should explain to Nigerians why is it that when you send them a message concerning MBA, they would never reply you. I have sent them several messages since last month, no reply from them. ----- when it comes to MBA, why are they sitting on the Fence ?

The SEC is nothing more than a confused regulatory body that can only point accusing fingers without substantial evidence to back up their allegation.

I Repeat, SEC Regulation or No Regulation, ------ What would fail, would fail. What would survive, would survive.

MBA FOR LIFE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
IWUBOY:

What about my own write up, smiles

Big Man, I Salute you.

Your write up would rather encourage more people to invest in MBA. Because you are one of the few people that bought Private Jet with MBA money. cheesy

How far, are you back with MBA ? or you are still flying your Private Jet ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
aremso:

General, we are going no where. Nobody gave me money to invest

Great Ancestor I believe you and I salute you Sir.

It was people like you I saw on this thread that made me to Invest with MBA despite the Nonsense written all over this thread by FxManager, grossintel, Joey Burton and Co.

Your Stories and Defence of MBA Inspired me and I know if someone like FxManager cannot do anything to MBA, then nobody and no write up can do anything today.

MBA FOR LIFE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Let me say this to my fellow investors.

I would never criticize a fellow MBA Investor except I mistake you for an Audio Investor.

But I am Ashamed at some of the comments I have read so far today from my fellow MBA Investors,. Some of you where even suggesting a change of name for this thread and some where saying they should Lock the thread. ------- NO PROBLEM.

Change the name of the thread or Lock the thread but you cannot Lock-out the Naysayers. ----- They have their own MBA Thread Already.

If you think you would open a new thread and naysayers would not come there to visit you, then you need to wake up from that dream, unless you are opening a private group thread which I don't think Nairaland offers.

Open a new thread where you guys would keep celebrating ROI Testimonies and I give you 7 days, Biguyman and his gang would visit you guys there.

The mouth you refuse to open here to defend your Investment, you would open it there when the Naysayers come to visit you on that thread.

Some of you need to ask the ancestors of this thread some questions before you draw your conclusion.

FxManager was here for like 5 months, Ranting day and night but achieved nothing. ------- I read all the Nonsense he wrote and still went ahead and Invested my money.

Jabolo and Biguyman have not even spent 2 months here and some of you are already shaking and making suggestions. ------- Continue

FxManager is someone that is well versed in forex trading and he could not achieve anything here not to talk of my stubborn boy Jabolo
that is a Building Contractor. ------- what can he now say that would affect MBA ?

Any MBA Investor that want to open a thread for MBA Testimonies is free to do so. You don't need the permission of My Captain, My King ------ Go ahead and open your MBA testimony thread.

I would remain here and defend what I believe in and Invested in. When it is time for Testimony, I would visit you guys on that thread.

I defend MBA today because I know and have proofs to show that it is possible to make money in the Forex market.

I defend MBA today the way I do because I saw how my Ancestors in this thread were able to withstand the naysayers and silence them. if you think my defence of MBA is too harsh on the Naysayers, I would suggest you read this thread from page 1 to 150. (I have done that 5 times).

This thread has been War from day one. So if you are not comfortable with the War, then open a new thread titled ''MBA Investors Refugee camp'' so that you are not caught up in the ongoing war.

MBA FOR LIFE.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
jabolo:

Why?

I’m the most maligned person here (quack contractor, ritual murderer, bridge seller lol) but I think it should be kept open.

Unless of course, MBA investors are getting uncomfortable the scam is being unravelled. They perhaps prefer opacity so newer ‘victims’ can join.

The thread serves a purpose. To either convince people to invest, or avoid.

Good day.

Jabolo my Stubborn boy

Do not let anyone discourage or distract you from your mission here. Continue to present your case (LIES), while those of us that believe that MBA is REAL would continue to defend our Investment in any manner we deem fit.

Even if they succeed to change the title of this thread or Lock this thread, Two of us would open another thread with this title, where we would continue our TOM & JERRY Episode.

This is a very rare instance where I would agree with you. ------ Let every potential Investor read and see both side of the story and make their decision.

Yes, our TOM & JERRY Episode can become personal most times but we both have thick skins and are able to swallow insults. ------ So don't be discouraged, continue and lets see what would happen 6 months from now.

I made a comment yesterday and it was not because I am MBA's No 1 Fan, but because that is the reality which we find ourselves. ------- And I repeat,

SEC Regulation or No Regulation, what would fail would fail, what would survive would survive.

So Jabolo continue your matter here, if my fellow Investors like, they can go and open another thread for themselves, You and I would be here to present our views and opinion for everyone to see. (Even though we attack each other while doing that).

Finally, I understand your shadow moniker is in BAN WILDERNESS.

Don't worry, I believe by Tuesday night, you should be able to use that moniker. I miss TheOutsider moniker already because it should be here to spice up the thread.

MBA FOR LIFE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:24am On Oct 25, 2020
jabolo:

You ask nicely (no crazy abuse lol) so here goes...

Not you obviously, if you're already an investor. Good luck.

But many others who can read, research, and swerve from this ponzi scheme.

That's the purpose of this thread. Feel free to praise your MBA here, and I'll stay free to label it a scam - with credible info.

Have a good night.

The same way Jabolo have been labelled as a Quack Building Contractor that is Responsible for the death of many people. ------ You Murderer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
jabolo:
In mid-2019, MBA forex embarked on serious PR washing, including importing a variety of characters to public branded events. These have all unravelled.

This is the active scene setting stage for a sophisticated Ponzi scheme.

Anyone remember AFX? This guys were feted as MBA partners. Yes, Co-thieves and scamming brokerage that has been disbanded in the UK.

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/news-stories/information-customers-afx-markets-limited

Anyway, didn’t stop MBA from being branded as a scam by the SEC this year...
https://sec.gov.ng/activities-of-unlawful-market-operators/

Be guided. DO NOT INVEST

Good and safe weekend all.
[/s]

Shut up your mouth -------- Jabolo, my stubborn boy.

Look at this Criminal and Quack Building Contractor calling a Legit company names.

Jabolo you are obviously still Traumatized by the money you lost in MMM, that you see every Investment opportunity out there as a Scam.

MBA never scammed anyone while using AFX as their brokers. MBA paid her Investors during that partnership with AFX ------ This is just one more Lie from the Jabolo playbook.

You have always insisted that MBA was not into Forex trading, but now you are contradicting yourself by now saying that MBA partnered with a Broker.

You don't need a Broker if you are not into Forex Trading.

For your Information, AFX Markets was not the first and would not be the Last Fx Broker to go under special administration. The FCA took that decision to safeguard clients monies. ---------- What is your own SEC in Nigeria doing to safeguard Investors money ?

Jabolo my stubborn boy, Since you are an Activist, go to the SEC and tell them to do the needful and start regulating forex trading in Nigeria.

MBA is not a Scam, neither is it a Ponzi Scheme : https://rerezon.com/mba-trading-and-capital-investment-limited-is-not-a-scam/

For Anyone that is willing to take the Risk, then go ahead and do the needful. if you are not able to take risks, then kindly leave your money in the bank.

But make sure you don't give it to a Quack Building Contractor like Jabolo that is responsible for collapsed buildings in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

MBA FOR LIFE.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Those that are lying about MBA and its Management, should continue to lie. it would not affect our ROI. And we would keep speaking out for what we believe and Invested in.

MBA FOR LIFE

9 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
50nizzy:

Jabolo's shadow want to reward Jabolo with cash ? ------ That is the Joke and deception of the century.

Now let me move on to serious matter jare.

1 - If not having the team members on the website of a company makes it a ponzi scheme, then MBA is not alone in that League. You are free to start an online campaign against companies that don't have their team members on their website. ----- since you are the defender of the universe.

2 - If the Foundational team members decides to face their own business interests, does that make the company a ponzi scheme ? is that a sign that a company is in trouble ?

A - Tony Bates, Stephen Elop, Terry Myerson, all left Microsoft and the company is still standing.

B - Larry page and Sergey Brin are the founders of Google but later left the company, I never saw you complaining that Google was or is a ponzi scheme.

3 - Are you blind or you can no longer read properly because of your hatred for MBA ?

A - That statement was never made by Maxwell ------ You are a big Liar.

B - The man that made that statement was referring to the Nigerian population of around 200 million people and not the total forex traders in the world. he was emphasizing the need for the transfer of knowledge and the needed forex skill set to more people in Nigeria to reduce unemployment.

That statement was made by Mr Claude Herve Tchatchouang, the Business Development Manager of Exclusive Markets, he was present at the Bare2Blue Banquet held in Lagos last year. -------------------- Jabolo, my stubborn boy, see the screenshot below.

Jabolo, my stubborn boy, you are truly an outsider. ---- so I am not surprised by your Lies, Skepticism and Hatred.

Make sure you read both screenshots carefully, so that you can know who is talking and stop lying.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/mba-forex-to-launches-blue-revolution-in-lagos/

MBA FOR LIFE.

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Since on the 10th mba is still yet to pay me. This is really frustrating even person wey get patience go don tire embarassed

Big man, when things return to normal in Lagos, kindly visit their office. You have been patient enough.

Your Eagle would Land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
aremso:

Was sec not there when our investments went off in intercontinental, oceanic, bank phb, spring bank, Skye bank and the rest. Was sec not there Mumu when they manipulate share Prices in 2007 and shares bought at #64 selling for #7 now. Mumu answer me was sec not there? every man on his own in naija so dont come to talk trash.

Great Ancestor this is a good question.

Where was the SEC when Stockbrokers under their watch in 2006 / 2007 packaged dubious private placements that made investors lose millions of Naira. ------- Every man on his own jare.

The banks you mentioned above all failed and the SEC could not render help to anyone.

SEC regulation or Not. ----- what will fail, will fail. What will survive, will survive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
brightk:
If MBA fails it will be as a result of greed on their own part which i doubt will occur... i have moved round.. i have seen masters in this game.. i am still learning forex... i belong to a south african whatsapp group. u need to see what is happening there. i even missed the $5 to $100,000 three months trading challenge..

i keep saying this where your knowledge ends... Another man own start from there.....As long as you know what you are doing...you will always be in profit... losses are normal i dont disupute that fact but at the end of the day your profits should outweigh your losses..

Big man I salute you for this comment.

one of your comments in the early days of this thread encouraged me to start following some south african traders I saw in a forex forum. Those boys can really work wonders in the Fx market.

There is nothing like following the Pros in the Fx market.

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Theoutsider:

MBA should have the team members on the website.. they are not there because many of the original people jumped shipped.

This is what Maxwell said:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is impossible!! there are only 18 million forex traders in the world. LOL!!! LOL!!! This is the definition of a PONZI Scheme Nizzy Pizzy go read an investment book

The Jabolo guy you keep talking about.. I am almost temped to reward him with cash.

Jabolo's shadow want to reward Jabolo with cash ? ------ That is the Joke and deception of the century.

Now let's me move on to serious matter jare.

1 - If not having the team members on the website of a company makes it a ponzi scheme, then MBA is not alone in that League. You are free to start an online campaign against companies that don't have their team members on their website. ----- since you are the defender of the universe.

2 - If the Foundational team members decides to face their own business interests, does that make the company a ponzi scheme ? is that a sign that a company is in trouble ?

A - Tony Bates, Stephen Elop, Terry Myerson, all left Microsoft and the company is still standing.

B - Larry page and Sergey Brin are the founders of Google but later left the company, I never saw you complaining that Google was or is a ponzi scheme.

3 - Are you blind or you can no longer read properly because of your hatred for MBA ?

A - That statement was never made by Maxwell ------ You are a big Liar.

B - The man that made that statement was referring to the Nigerian population of around 200 million people and not the total forex traders in the world. he was emphasizing the need for the transfer of knowledge and the needed forex skill set to more people in Nigeria to reduce unemployment.

That statement was made by Mr Claude Herve Tchatchouang, the Business Development Manager of Exclusive Markets, he was present at the Bare2Blue Banquet held in Lagos last year. -------------------- Jabolo, my stubborn boy, see the screenshot below.

Jabolo, my stubborn boy, you are truly an outsider. ---- so I am not surprised by your Lies, Skepticism and Hatred.

Make sure you read both screenshots carefully, so that you can know who is talking and stop lying.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/mba-forex-to-launches-blue-revolution-in-lagos/

MBA FOR LIFE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:43am On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Theoutsider:

LMAO!!!!! this $hit is hilarious.
You can not make this crap up.

This is why you have a 17 year record of being a forex loser.
Have you regain your loses yet from the previous failures?

You can't even tell who is who?

Everything is going as I predicted.

1. I make my case that MBA is most likely a Ponzi

2. Morons like you Defend it.

3.People post up ROIs because in a PONZI people are suppose to make profits. Problem is you are making profits off each other... exactly why there are DELAYED payments. Do you have the IQ of an APE? Its understood if everyone is delayed at the same time.. but only certain people are delayed God Damn you are seriously dumb. You would know if your partner was cheating on you

4. More people invest based on the ROI pictures.

Future:

5. MBA eventually fails or Maxwell exits

6. you cry like a baby and say the naysayers cursed it.

Again if you have confidence in MBA why do you come back here? collect you ROIs. shut up. and move along boy.

Make your own thread and I will stay out it.. but this one ask if MBA is a scam or not. I believe MBA was good and eventually turned into a PONZI.
[/s]
Did I just wake this Gorilla from sleep ? ------ No apologies.

As expected, the Stupid shadow of Jabolo would always come back and deny that Jabolo is not the one behind this moniker.

Why does it bother you so much that I call you Jabolo ? ----- That is a display of concentrated Mumuism.

I guess you failed basic math in school because you are a Big Fool. ------ 2007 - 2020 is 13 years.

I have mastered the Art of Consistent Profit Making in the Forex Market and with that, it is just a matter of time, I would break even. The results speak for itself. I am currently on the Green highway to Forex Dominance.

But what has a useless fool like you mastered, ----- The art of monitoring peoples investment. ----- The art of going all over nairaland to discredit every investment opportunity. ------ The art of showing fake love to people you don't know on a faceless forum. ----- The art of hiding behind numerous monikers to do your dirty work like a Yahoo boy.

Jabolo you are MAD. ------ keep fooling yourself. I am enjoying it.

Now let me tell you your future, You confirmed halfwit :

1 - Your house would collapse on your head and you would die a useless death ---- since that is what you see from your Gorilla IQ about our Investment.

2 - The woman in your house won't be accused of cheating anymore by you, because she would have to move on with another man.

3 - Your Children would cry endlessly, because of the harsh reality they would be made to face, because you never bothered to planned their life but was busy monitoring people's investment and wishing them evil.

Jabolo, You are Joker if you think you can fool anyone here. You are bigger Joker if you think we would form a new thread because of a dolt like you.

Continue to display your stupidity and ignorance here. ----- we have seen your likes before ----- And you would not be the last.

MBA FOR LIFE.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.