Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

50nizzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50nizzy's Profile / 50nizzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 18 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
akinonigbinde:
The General Overseers of all Generals.

I salute you.
Nobody from a rabbit hole will come here and bad-mouth our investments without having his brains checked

Long live all MBA lovers!
Long live all MBA investors!!
Long live Dr. Maxwell Odum!!!

akinonigbinde:
Will you shut up! You this drug Baron. Two investors are robbing minds on settling internal dispute and your con bald head cannot tell you that its a family dispute.

Jargo, please come and be going home. We wan off generator go sleep.

I Salute you, once again General.

FINISH THEM ALL.

But abeg leave @ Rahmanjargo. he is expecting his ROI by this weekend.

I hope he would testify this time around because I did not see his Testimony last time.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
jabolo [s:
post=94748147]Lol at avatars chucking inconsequential bits and bytes across the internet.

Continuing our warning series to potential new 'victims' , please read

... https://tbbob.com/scams/mba-trading-review#:~:text=review%20%E2%80%93%20the%20conclusion-,MBA%20Trading%20is%20a%20scam.,valid%20license%20in%20your%20country.

How MBA Trading works
There are people saying that they are getting paid by MBA Trading, which means that MBA Trading is running a Ponzi scheme.

Which means that it is not investing, it is not trading financial markets, it is just collecting money from people and giving it to others. Newer deposits are used to pay out older profits. That’s how Ponzi schemes operate.

Ponzi schemes always crash in the end because they always run out of money, since the whole concept is an unsustainable scam. No real values are created, no profits are achieved, just an illegal and dirty game is played with money.

Don’t event think about participating in such an illegal scheme. First, it could crash right after your deposit and you would lose everything. Second, even if you manage to pull out some profits out of MBA Trading, it will be money that somebody else had to lose in that scam...

Good day.
[/s]

You are a Frustrated Cretin.

Did you even bother to read what you posted here ?

So because the Company is paying her Investors that makes it a ponzi scheme ---- You are as stupid as the person that wrote that review.

I am not surprised though because as a fulani herdsman, you have learning difficulties as a result of congenital thyroid deficiency.

I Operate an Account with ACCESS BANK that pays me 5% every month. So because they pay me monthly, is it right for me to say ---

Access bank is operating a ponzi scheme and not investing my money ?

That is what your stupid, useless post above is suggesting ---- but you are too dumb and a dolt to understand that

Once again I repeat, MBA is not MMM where you lost your life savings.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tyche:

MBA is a ponzi scheme; kill yourself

Noooooo, it is not a Ponzi scheme. Dont kill yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Alert digger grin

Lol

That's not bad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
DragonFire433:

And what are you...... the biggest Idiot ? I am not wrong obviously.

You that is telling the world you invested in PONZI SCHEME...... are you in your right mind ?

Get lost from here...... rubbish.

Only a big fool sees fire and puts his hands inside. You are here talking about using your brains, why didn’t you use your brains before you claim to have invested in MBA since you know it is a Ponzi scheme. ??

I defend MBA Because I have seen what majority have not seen. I have nothing to prove to you. My stand when it comes to MBA matters is proof enough.

Not like you that has been calling MBA a Ponzi scheme and later delete the comments ..... rubbish fake fellow.

You are very correct General DragonFire433

That low life nincompoop is among the naysayers here.

I handled his case sometime ago when he was here wailing about MBA been a Bernie Madoff type of scheme. (see the screenshots below)

So he has gone to delete his old comment ?? What a loser, he cannot delete my screenshots.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Good to be back.

General akinonigbinde

You are highly welcome back. You absence on this thread was noticed.

I can see your handwork all over the place --- well done, well work.

We must enforce Law and Order in this thread. Broke ass stupid people cannot tell us what to do with our money or insult our investment and go scot free. They must be taught a serious lesson because this thread is not like every other thread were they run down companies and nothing happens.

Operation ''6000 years of Wilderness experience'' is hereby Launched against all the haters of MBA.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
When I first saw this post my instinct keep telling me audio audio audio

Bros.

@ solreb is an Ancestor here oo. He only comes to ''church'' for testimonies and thanksgiving these days.

Kindly Check well . Though I understand you sha. we have so many audio and fake investors roaming around these days looking for who to scam.

I understand you perfectly.

By the way, I noticed you were proposing to my sister the other day after you saw her alert ----- bad guy.

If a woman behaves like that, people would call her a gold digger. so what should I call you then ?

Diamond digger ? shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
captainking:
second account ROI recieved with joy..

three gbosa for MBA

gbosa. gbosa. gbosa.

My Captain, My king, I salute You.

Your Royal Highness. You will reign forever.

The enemies of your Throne are destined for the Wilderness for 600 years of hard labour just like Biguyman .

God no go Shame us. MBA For Life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2020
jabolo:

You can come grovel before the supposed 'insider' here on this thread. Fluff his testacles with enough feathers and he'll fix you up. Or, drop something for the staff. Lol - what a joke! For your own money? That is why they deliberately avoid SEC regulation.

Another stupid comment coming from someone who is the embodiment of stupidity.

The CEO of MBA has been in the forefront calling on the SEC to start regulating online forex trading in Nigeria. A thief cannot be calling the police to come and investigate him.

Fulani herdsman see the screenshot below and make sure you read it with your correct glasses because you are partially blind.

The SEC is rather the body passing up the opportunity to come up with a framework to regulate online forex trading.

I dont expect you to understand this because you are obviously dumb and a blockhead.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
elpochas:
Thanks for the advice but sometimes try and reason before you write ok.If you are lucky to get paid on time and am not,does that make you spill trash?or do you think am alone in it.If you stay in Ph find time and come to eliozu branch and see for yourselve to knw if am lying or not.

Use your own advice yourself.

Also try and reason before you come to a place you never invested to cry continuously.

Your continuous tears here would make you sound like an Audio investor.

Channel your tears to eliozu branch --- Your ''money'' is on the line

That is where your tears can be dealt with not here ----- if only investors can understand this, it would make a lot of difference.

Everybody is free to complain here, but a case like yours needs to addressed in the office not nairaland.

11 days from now would make your case 2 months old and you feel nairaland is the right place to spill your tears ? ----- OK Continue na.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
elpochas:
mine is since the 18th of August,have nt yet recieve a dime.They keep telling me in two weeks time,the two weeks is over,yet noting.Am just tired of the whole thing.

if I were you, the next time I go to their office, I would terminate the contract. instead of coming to nairaland to wail and cry blood.

Go to the office when next you are free and terminate the contract with MBA.

Everybody have been paid since 18th of August, only you remain ---- are your village people involved in your case ?

Abeg go and terminate your contract --- if indeed you have one.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
jabolo:
Reminder:.

You are clearly out of your mind.

I have told you before to go and report MBA to the SEC ---- that is the fastest way for you to fulfil your mission.

SEC have a law enforcing unit that can shut down the operations of MBA today today if they find them wanting.

You are here Reminding nairalanders of the Trauma you are suffering because you lost money in MMM.

Fulani herdsman ----- Na we send you to invest in MMM ?

You claimed to have lived abroad before (Which is a big Lie) ---- is this how they deal with issues like this abroad ?

Keyboard warrior ----- Go and report MBA to the Authorities and stop fooling yourself all over nairaland calling every investment opportunity a scam.

you see nothing good in almost every investment opportunity because there is nothing good about your life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
jabolo:

The abuse, curses and death wishes are inconsequential ramblings, easily ignored here. If they cross the line, I will deal with it gabadaya.

The abuse and curses have crossed the line already and you cannot do anything about it --- your days are numbered.

As you lead those Cows from Sokoto to Lagos, Dangote trailer go Jam you. ---- your life would collapse and crash brutaly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lamda05:
Thats the same challenge with me. The submit button is not working

Bros, if you are in Nigeria, I would suggest you visit their office.

You have tried oo ----- Forget this online procedure and go offline.

If you have done what the lady I directed your case to, told you and you are not seeing any result, then I wonder what else can be done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
jabolo:
Seems it's a dog-eat-dog world in MBA Ponzi-land. Nothing new here. When the thing collapses, it would simply be brutal.

So, If you are still thinking of joining - read, learn, research before jumping. I hope you make the right choice.

Good day all, including the vituperators.

Shut up your mouth, Fulani Herdsman.

It is your life that would collapse. The fake and audio buildings that you claim to be building all over nairaland would collapse on your head.

So because you lost your life savings in MMM, people should not hear word again ?

Carry your traumatic tantrums from here and release them on the Cows you are leading from Sokoto to Lagos by foot.

I Return your evil wish for MBA back to you and your Generation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:48am On Oct 07, 2020
rekeson:
I said it before that all this fake investors that complain of delayed ROI are yahoo boys. That includes all the audio investors that are now automatic special advisers to new potential investors.

God no go shame us o, but He will shame the Yahoo boys here

I salute you specially for taking time to expose these fake investors in our midst. Yahoo boys that now metamorphose into Investment advisers have no place in this thread and would continue to be exposed and disgraced here.

TheWatchDog:
Shut up your mouth, you imposter. Shame on you!

Great Ancestor, I Salute your Gallantry Sir.

They say ''old Soldier never die'' --- You are indeed an embodiment of that truth.

You are still in the frontlines blasting the heads of the naysayers which is a display of your unwavering faith in MBA .

It is an honour to stand side by side with you as we push back these haters into the gutter where they came from --- I salute you.

DragonFire433:

Yes oo

I still maintain that two of them are the same person.

Since Biguyman was sent to Ban Wilderness for 600 years with hard labor, his deputy moniker has been talking trash since morning.

The Great Dragon himself --- You too much.

I see your handwork everywhere, enforcing law and order on this thread.

For constantly vomiting fire on the naysayers of MBA --- I salute you.

And to all my Comrades in arms in the house, you are not forgotten ----- I salute you all.

MBA For Life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
We have witnessed the Downpour of Alerts and the Landing of Eagles on every side in the last 24 hours.

A big Congratulations to the following Investors. Enjoy the ride on the highway to financial abundance.

Shame on all the haters. Especially to Biguyman, Currently in the Wilderness for 600 years eating dry kpo-kpo garri without water.

God no go shame us. MBA For Life.

Remymartin:
I don get alert ooh

Ilaje1:
Got my 3rd ROI today. Due tomorrow, logged in and I saw it there. Requested for withdrawal. And few hours later, got the alert "Gbangan". MBA sure banker.

Pascal2016:
My due date is 28 October and I have been waiting patiently even when some people are here telling me to go and terminate my investment but I never said anything because I have being with MBA since January 2020 and they never failed me for once.
Guess what, my alert just came now. I am so happy. For those that are yet to see their alert, patience is the key.
Those who were complaining here with me, remember to shear your testimony.
God bless MBA !
Long live MBA !!
MBA is real !!!

Enyinne:
3rd ROi received. We are getting there . May someone be encouraged this morning.

YoungDaNaval:
Second roi received. Long live MBA!

Liveph:

That time of the month when l use to get Joy from MBA has reached again.
Alert received in peace.

kcpresh82:
Finally, 1st ROI just landed like an eagle..... Where is Bigguyman and Hubcap? I need to buy dem beer make dem cooldown ����... E dey sweet my belly...

toxxnoni:
Lets pepper dem
2nd ROI enta with sweet scent
grin kiss

OfeAchi:
Nnah mehnn!
MBA is so sophisticated. grin grin
My due date is 7th, but this evening the money reflected in dashboard. I clicked to withdraw and expected it to drop tomorrow or next.
Guess what, before I could say "Information reaching..." Alert e don enter my aza.
2nd RIO
#TeamOnline.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Gozzylala:

You forgot to mention that fxmanager now offers an average of 5-20% plus monthly ROI to his invisible investors, but he quarrels with MBA that pays 15%
That Charlie is a Pharisee

The last time I checked, he or the moderators had deleted that thread .

I am suspecting the moderators shut it down because they know he is a nutcase.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Gozzylala:

Make fxmanager catch you, e go write article for you ehn you go forget the name of the company you dey advertise here

You too funny -------------- I Laugh ehn

Dont mind that guy, Fxmanager would deal with him and he would forget his own moniker.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:37am On Oct 06, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

This can only happen if MBA pays me for that service and besides I'm only an investor like y'all, so I'm limited to help any online investor.

@lamda if your picture is not recognised it's obvious the picture is not clear. Either the id card is not clear enough or your own picture is not clear. Always contact the online crew via the email. They are always dedicated and available to help you.

I Know that is what you would say tongue

Don't worry we would tell them to Increase your ROI to 25% kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Lamda05:
Please I'm having issues registering online. The part of snapping picture. Any help?
I have sent emails, no response

@ RosyisBlessed

My Captain My King said you have been appointed as the Minister of Online Investment. All online issues here would forwarded to your office from henceforth. ---- Congratulations on your Appointment.

So kindly help @ Lamda05 resolve this issue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:14am On Oct 06, 2020
narit:

The person behind that moniker (biguyman) is just something else. All the words he has poured down here as no valid, logical or concrete point. Those words seems to be coming from someone bitter, a failure, a loser someone who as decided to become small, sincerely I have no qualms with that what just saddens me is that he his trying so hard to make people become whatever creature he as become. I have never come across someone with this kind of terrible mindset in my life. Is it possible for a person with this kind of mindset to achieve success? Hmmm, it puzzling. He is the embodiment of TOXIC. Anyway, I am sure something must have turned him that way.

I laughed when I read the part where you said that you have never come across someone with his kind of terrible mindset in your life.

But as one of the Ancestors here, you know his Grandfather.

Biguyman is Fxmanager on Steroids, weed and crack cocaine.

Fxmanager came here thinking with 1% of his brain, he presented his case and made little sense.

Biguyman came here thinking with his balls. he has no case to present but lies, lies and more lies.

He is indeed TOXIC and should be flushed down the drain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
gamaliel9:

MBA alert is sweet...your grammar construction is sweeter....TAKE ANOTHER NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITERATURE grin grin

Thank you sir. I am humbled. Wow, This is my season of double honour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Biguyman:

I'll feed you and your household. Mba don make ena dey answer investor. Small boy

Go and try to feed your family members first --- You Exposed internet fraudster.

I bet you, even your parents if they have conscience, would reject money from you because they never sent you to school to become a Yahoo Professor --- A disgraced criminal.

You Hungry yahoo boy want to feed people ? shocked

Nothing Musa nor go see for gate oo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
gamaliel9:

You have escaped the rat race....fortune has favoured you....as 50nizzy said, it pays to have the "bravery of the gods"...MBA till the moon fails

THE GODS ARE WISE

Exactly Great Ancestor.

The Bravery of the gods is what is needed for mere mortals to command results that even angels would gossip about.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
jabolo:

If this MBA nonsense was a real investment scheme, nothing you or I say can undermine the investments in the forex markets. They would 'jejely' be making the promised returns and publish their trading statements ex-post for credibility but we all know that's a big lie.

Stop abusing and cursing out of desperation. You are not my audience.

There is no investment in any forex market anywhere that can deliver 180% return a year .so it will topple once the 'sponsors' and their collaborators have filled their pockets and ready to japa. Those new investors become the 'victims'. I see a few have been snared in recent days, good luck to them but we should continue warning others.

Another gross display of Stupidity and Ignorance.

A - Go and ask the forex traders at Goldman Sachs who they submit their trading results to. when your own SEC is ready, MBA would release trading results to them. Trading results are released to only serious regulators and not to an ignorant fulani herdsman like yourself that can only count Cows.

B - Who in hell are you to tell Investors to stop abusing and cursing. You have not seen anything yet, welcome to the party. For your information, you sound like the desperate person here by trying to show good face to people you don't know in a faceless forum.

C - Forex cannot deliver 180% profit in a year you say ? ------ Another unsurprising statement from an ignorant pessimist.

D - The only victim I see here is your generation. the ignorance and stupidity you are passing down to them would cause them to fall victim in the race of life.

E - You are telling an Exposed Criminal that ''we should continue warning others'' ---- probably because you are also a Criminal like him.

You and that Disgraced yahoo boy are free to form a tag team and make noise all over this place but don't forget that 90% of all the new clients MBA receive daily don't pass through nairaland to see your stupidity and the foolishness of that Internet Fraudster.

You can go ahead and make noise here, MBA Investors would keep smiling to the bank.

God no go shame us .

MBA For Life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Trayceey:
who dash this one car?

He must have snatched the car at gun point from someone. He is a Big Thief and someone that glorifies cultism right from his school days at ESUT.

He is also a Useless Criminal, that would die by stray bullet. As he has decided to catch fun here on this thread by talking trash about our investment, that is how stray bullet would catch fun on his head.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
aremso:

To God be the glory, i was expecting the alert on the 4th but guessed what the money landed same day with yours at About 11:35pm same day with yours sorry I did not post this earlier. To God be the glory 12/12 completed, expecting 10/12 and 8/12. To naysayers pls continue what you know how to do best while we smile to the bank and taking our financial future destinies in our hands

MBA FOR LIFE!

Congratulations. God no go shame us.

MBA For Life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
adigun98:

This guy is prolly one mentally unstable dude with an access to a mobile phone

You are very correct.

And he is also a fraudster. A self proclaimed yahoo professor. A disgraced Criminal.

https://www.nairaland.com/5169158/does-investing-mba-forex-real/291#94176235

He is here looking for people to scam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2020
gamaliel9:

I was waiting for the money to land before i reply to you grin grin Finally it landed this afternoon

Thank you fellow ancestor. You shall continue to receive alert . I waited and researched for two months before i invested. It was tough but i told myself FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE,
Today i did 12/12
On Thursday or Friday i will do rollover.
MBA till the moon fails

The gods are wise

gamaliel9:

@50nizzy

You are a poet indeed. Your grammar construction oozes a lettered ancestor.." bravery of the gods" shocked

Have it..its yours my own Nobel Prize for Literature for you

Class, stand up for him...

Great Ancestor, I Salute you.

Congratulations on your Eagle that Landed. ---- 12 over 12 is indeed a remarkable achievement.

Thank you very much as I gladly receive my Nobel Prize for Literature. I am honored.

Fellow investors it is official, we now have another Wole Soyinka in the house.

I Salute my Warriors in the house. ---- God no go shame us.

MBA For Life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
@ Jabalo

Look at real results from Forex Trading that you call a silly Investment. it shows how backward you are in your thinking. You are still operating with a Fulani herdsman mentality.

These results are from the last 10 days trading manually (confirm the dates yourself). MBA is using Artificial intelligence and have huge funds at their disposal. They are making much more than this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.