Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

50scent's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50scent's Profile / 50scent's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

NYSC / Re: I No Wan Go Bauchi Ooo by 50scent: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Its less than a day...

I can feel the blood pumps in your veins grin

Relax, its just a camp, not a battlefield.

Ensure all your items have been checklisted.

Feel free to travel today if the journey will take 12hours or more. Arriving early morning in camp tomorrow has it own pecks.

Travel light if you are sure you will coming back home immediately camp ends. You wont need all that luggage in camp anyways.

Your power bank could be your last hope my friend, na dont joke with it.
The talk is sweetening my belle but lemme stop here and allow you to pack your stuff in peace grin cheesy

See you in camp tomorrow

All da best buddie

*PS*

Meanwhile if its a must for you to re-locate for whatever personal or official reasons, well it can be arranged. Talk to me 070-thirty-10-sixtyeight-29.. Call or Whatsapp, lets get the ball rolling. Once again, congratulations on your deployment, otondo grin (Available for batch A, 2019 as well)
NYSC / Re: BATCH B 2019: ARE YOU READY FOR CAMP? by 50scent: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Its less than a day...

I can feel the blood pumps in your veins grin

Relax, its just a camp, not a battlefield.

Ensure all your items have been checklisted.

Feel free to travel today if the journey will take 12hours or more. Arriving early morning in camp tomorrow has it own pecks.

Travel light if you are sure you will coming back home immediately camp ends. You wont need all that luggage in camp anyways.

Your power bank could be your last hope my friend, na dont joke with it.
The talk is sweetening my belle but lemme stop here and allow you to pack your stuff in peace grin cheesy

See you in camp tomorrow

All da best buddie

*PS*

Meanwhile if its a must for you to re-locate for whatever personal or official reasons, well it can be arranged. Talk to me 070-thirty-10-sixtyeight-29.. Call or Whatsapp, lets get the ball rolling. Once again, congratulations on your deployment, otondo grin (Available for batch A, 2019 as well)
NYSC / Re: Sokoto's New White Fowls, Come In. by 50scent: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2019
BATCH B 2019

The Moment of truth is here...

Were you dissapointed when you saw your posting letter?

Its okay, worry no more. Some of us have been there and back. Regardless of what you must have heard about that place, it could be God's plan for your life.

But its understandable that you may need to redeploy for certain personal reasons bordering on your career, family etc. Relax, that's why i'm here.

You can still be RE-POSTED to your state of choice before camp ends. The ball is in your court.

BATCH A 2019 can also be RE-Located easily

Whatsap 070--30--10
--68---29

Once again congratulations otondo. Have a fun filled camp experience.

Meanwhile Guys,

Don't go broke trying to impress those who wouldn't matter in the next 1 week. Spend wisely in camp. Peace✌
NYSC / Re: BATCH B 2019: ARE YOU READY FOR CAMP? by 50scent: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2019
BATCH B 2019

The Moment of truth is here...

Were you dissapointed when you saw your posting letter?

Its okay, worry no more. Some of us have been there and back. Regardless of what you must have heard about that place, it could be God's plan for your life.

But its understandable that you may need to redeploy for certain personal reasons bordering on your career, family etc. Relax, that's why i'm here.

You can still be RE-POSTED to your state of choice before camp ends. The ball is in your court.

BATCH A 2019 can also be RE-Located easily

Whatsap 070--30--10
--68---29

Once again congratulations otondo. Have a fun filled camp experience.

Meanwhile Guys,

Don't go broke trying to impress those who wouldn't matter in the next 1 week. Spend wisely in camp. Peace✌
NYSC / BATCH B 2019: ARE YOU READY FOR CAMP? by 50scent: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2019
If you are a BATCH B PCM, i congratulate you.

For the fact that you are alive is worth thanking God for. Dont be weighed down by the different horrible stories you must have been told about your deployed state. No place is 100% perfect. See this as an opportunity to explore and make great exploits in a new land.

I wish you goodluck dearies. All the best.

*PS*

NYSC / Re: NYSC BATCH A 2019: How Has Been Your Experience In Camp So Far by 50scent: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

Don't go broke trying to impress those who wouldn't matter in the next 1 week. Spend wisely. Peace✌

Batch A 2019...how are you coping in your new PPA.??

*MEANWHILE RELOCATION STILL MADE EASY!!!*

Its never too late even after camp is over. There is still a way. Look around you, and tell me if you want to stay or move. The 3months wait you were told in camp is just a formality. Trust me, I've been there. Time waits for no man, make a decision today. Meanwhile Congratulations to those that have trusted us thus far with their *NYSC DIRECT POSTING* (influenced directly to preferred state before camp. Available for incoming BATCH B 2019), *NYSC RE-POSTING* (Changing your state of deployment to your preferred state before camp). And so Please for those that still want to *RE-LOCATE/RED-EPLOY* from their current state of deployment (Whether *BATCH A 2019* or *BATCH C 2018* , the door is still very much opened. Kindly hit me up on 09079500705 or chat me up personally now asap 07030106829. I'll be more than willing to entertain all your questions. Peace✌
NYSC / Re: Checkout When NYSC Corps Members Will Start Receiving N33,000 As New Alawee by 50scent: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

Don't go broke trying to impress those who wouldn't matter in the next 1 week. Spend wisely. Peace✌

Its never too late even after camp is over. There is still a way. Look around you, and tell me if you want to stay or move. The 3months wait you were told in camp is just a formality. Trust me, I've been there. Time waits for no man, make a decision today.

Meanwhile Congratulations to those that have trusted us thus far with their *NYSC DIRECT POSTING* (influenced directly to preferred state before camp. Available for incoming BATCH B 2019), *NYSC RE-POSTING* (Changing your state of deployment to your preferred state before camp). And so Please for those that still want to *RE-LOCATE/RED-EPLOY* from their current state of deployment (Whether *BATCH A 2019* or *BATCH C 2018* , the door is still very much opened. Kindly hit me up on 09079500705 or chat me up personally now asap 07030106829. I'll be more than willing to entertain all your questions. Peace✌..
NYSC / Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 50scent: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

Its never too late even after camp is over. There is still a way. Look around you, and tell me if you want to stay or move. The 3months wait you were told in camp is just a formality. Trust me, I've been there. Time waits for no man, make a decision today. Meanwhile Congratulations to those that have trusted us thus far with their *NYSC DIRECT POSTING* (influenced directly to preferred state before camp. Available for incoming BATCH B 2019), *NYSC RE-POSTING* (Changing your state of deployment to your preferred state before camp). And so Please for those that still want to *RE-LOCATE/RED-EPLOY* from their current state of deployment (Whether *BATCH A 2019* or *BATCH C 2018* , the door is still very much opened. Kindly hit me up on 09079500705 or chat me up personally now asap 07030106829. I'll be more than willing to entertain all your questions. Peace✌.
NYSC / Re: 2019 NYSC Presidential Award by 50scent: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

Its never too late even after camp is over. There is still a way. Look around you, and tell me if you want to stay or move. The 3months wait you were told in camp is just a formality. Trust me, I've been there. Time waits for no man, make a decision today. Meanwhile Congratulations to those that have trusted us thus far with their *NYSC DIRECT POSTING* (influenced directly to preferred state before camp. Available for incoming BATCH B 2019), *NYSC RE-POSTING* (Changing your state of deployment to your preferred state before camp). And so Please for those that still want to *RE-LOCATE/RED-EPLOY* from their current state of deployment (Whether *BATCH A 2019* or *BATCH C 2018* , the door is still very much opened. Kindly hit me up on 09079500705 or chat me up personally now asap 07030106829. I'll be more than willing to entertain all your questions. Peace✌
NYSC / Re: 7 Questions You Should Never Ask A Female Corper by 50scent: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

NYSC / Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by 50scent: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

Don't go broke trying to impress those wouldn't even matter again in the next two weeks. Spend wisely. Peace✌

*MEANWHILE RE-LOCATION STILL MADE EASY!!!*

Its never too late even after camp is over. There is still a way. Look around you, and tell me if you want to stay or move. The 3months wait you were told in camp is just a formality. Trust me, I've been there. Time waits for no man, make a decision today. Meanwhile Congratulations to those that have trusted us thus far with their *NYSC DIRECT POSTING* (influenced directly to preferred state before camp), *NYSC RE-POSTING* (Changing your state of deployment to your preferred state before camp). And so Please for those that still want to *RE-LOCATE/RE-DEPLOY* from their current state of deployment (Whether *BATCH A 2019* or *BATCH C 2018* , the door is still very much opened. Kindly hit me up on 090-79500705 or chat me up personally now asap 070-30106829. I'll be more than willing to entertain all your questions. Peace✌
NYSC / Re: Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? by 50scent: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

Don't go broke trying to impress those wouldn't even matter again in the next two weeks. Spend wisely. Peace✌

Its never too late even after camp is over. There is still a way. Look around you, and tell me if you want to stay or move. The 3months wait you were told in camp is just a formality. Trust me, I've been there. Time waits for no man, make a decision today. Meanwhile Congratulations to those that have trusted us thus far with their *NYSC DIRECT POSTING* (influenced directly to preferred state before camp), *NYSC RE-POSTING* (Changing your state of deployment to your preferred state before camp). And so Please for those that still want to *RE-LOCATE/RE-DEPLOY* from their current state of deployment (Whether *BATCH A 2019* or *BATCH C 2018* , the door is still very much opened. Kindly hit me up on 090-79500705 or chat me up personally now asap 070-30106829. I'll be more than willing to entertain all your questions. Peace✌
NYSC / Re: Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? by 50scent: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Lol grin
NYSC / Re: My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. by 50scent: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

NYSC / Re: NYSC BATCH A 2019: How Has Been Your Experience In Camp So Far by 50scent: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

NYSC / Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 50scent: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2019
*CORPERS WEE*✌

Good Morning guys. How was your night.

Yesterday has come and gone but you woke up really tired. Is it the stress of locating your PPA or the disappointment of your *RE- LOCATION* not getting approved like others ??��....Cheer up, you are not alone.

For those staying behind in their various states of deployment, ensure to present your *posting letter* to your PPA on time and proceed to the *local government* for proper documentation before you travel.

For those that *re-deployed* successfully, you only have *21days* to clear yourself in the new state. Locate the secretariat over there and you will be put through.

Okay so for those *(BATCH A 2019)* that still wish to *Re-locate* even as we speak, i have good news for you - *it is still 100% possible.*. Call 09079500705 or chat me up 07030106829 . All your questions will be answered.

For the Incoming *BATCH B 2019*, influence your posting to any state of your choice. Dont wait till you get posted to zamfara or cotonou�� before you talk oo. Hit me up asap 09079500705 or chat me up.

I wish you guys good luck✌
NYSC / Re: Batch A 2019 Camp P.o.p : Share Your Experience by 50scent: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2019
*CORPERS WEE*✌

Yesterday has come and gone but you woke up really tired. Is it the stress of locating your PPA or the disappointment of your *RE- LOCATION* not getting approved like others ??��....Cheer up, you are not alone.

For those staying behind in their various states of deployment, ensure to present your *posting letter* to your PPA on time and proceed to the *local government* for proper documentation before you travel.

For those that *re-deployed* successfully, you only have *21days* to clear yourself in the new state. Locate the secretariat over there and you will be put through.

Okay so for those *(BATCH A 2019)* that still wish to *Re-locate* even as we speak, i have good news for you - *it is still 100% possible.*. Call 09079500705 or chat me up 07030106829 . All your questions will be answered.

For the Incoming *BATCH B 2019*, influence your posting to any state of your choice. Dont wait till you get posted to zamfara or cotonou�� before you talk oo. Hit me up asap 09079500705 or chat me up.

NYSC / Re: NYSC BATCH A 2019: How Has Been Your Experience In Camp So Far by 50scent: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2019
*CORPERS WEE*✌

NYSC / Re: DEAR JOB SEEKER -Your School Did Not Teach You So Many Things Before Graduation by 50scent: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Omo school no teach anything ooo.

Bikoo add me. 07030106829
NYSC / Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 50scent: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2019
*Corpers Wee*✌

The *D-day* is here (just like winter�), no more 5am morning parade. You are about to go outside the walls of the camp where the real NYSC struggle begins. You will survive it all, because you are a *SURVIVOR*���

My simple advice: *PRAY, CONNECT & LIVE*

Ensure to put all your plans before God in prayers whether you are a christian or Muslim. Always remember God as your first bus stop.

Connect with people. You are not alone in this boat. Your fellow corp members are your family for now, don't exist in isolation because of ego or pride. This is the best way to get accurate and updated info that will be of help to you.

Live your life to the fullest. For people posted to the north and do not have any means of *re-deploying*, enjoy your stay to the fullest. North is not a death sentence. I also served in *Kano* and we enjoyed every bit of it. Live without fears but please, whatever you do, always respect the culture of the land. Don't form oversabi or Lagos boy. Relate with your neighbours with respect and humility. Also be vigilant and always keep yourself abreast of the happenings around you.

*SO GUYS, I HEREBY DECLARE YOU GUYS FREE FROM THE SPIRIT OF OTONDO����....GO FORTH AND EXCEL WITH GOD'S GRACE*���������������

*PS:* For one or two Kano corpers that will be posted to Tarauni LGA/Nassarawa, chat me up for temporary free accommodation.

*PS:* For those BATCH A 2019 waiting to see if medical report will work for their re-deployment but it didnt work out, call or chat me up asap (CHECK SIGNATURE) and lets get you re-located before the week runs out. Only serious minded people please.

*PS:* For incoming BATCH B 2019, you can influence your direct posting to your preferred state. Chat or Call me up asap (Check signature) and lets reason. Only serious minded people please.
NYSC / Batch A 2019 Camp P.o.p : Share Your Experience by 50scent: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2019
*Corpers Wee*✌

The *D-day* is here (just like winter�), no more 5am morning parade. You are about to go outside the walls of the camp where the real NYSC struggle begins. You will survive it all, because you are a *SURVIVOR*���

Ensure to put all your plans before God in prayers whether you are a christian or Muslim. Always remember God as your first bus stop.

Connect with people. You are not alone in this boat. Your fellow corp members are your family for now, don't exist in isolation because of ego or pride. This is the best way to get accurate and updated info that will be of help to you.

Live your life to the fullest. For people posted to the north and do not have any means of *re-deploying*, enjoy your stay to the fullest. North is not a death sentence. I also served in *Kano* and we enjoyed every bit of it. Live without fears but please, whatever you do, always respect the culture of the land. Don't form oversabi or Lagos boy. Relate with your neighbours with respect and humility. Also be vigilant and always keep yourself abreast of the happenings around you.

*SO GUYS, I HEREBY DECLARE YOU GUYS FREE FROM THE SPIRIT OF OTONDO����....GO FORTH AND EXCEL WITH GOD'S GRACE*���������������

*PS:* For one or two Kano corpers that will be posted to Tarauni LGA/Nassarawa, chat me up for temporary free accommodation.

*PS:* For those BATCH A 2019 waiting to see if medical report will work for their re-deployment but it didnt work out, hat me up asap and lets get you re-located before the week runs out. Only serious minded people please.

*PS:* For incoming BATCH B 2019, you can influence your direct posting to your preferred state. Chat me up asap and lets reason. Only serious minded people please.
NYSC / Re: NYSC BATCH A 2019: How Has Been Your Experience In Camp So Far by 50scent: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2019
*Corpers Wee*✌

*PS:* For those BATCH A 2019 waiting to see if medical report will work for their re-deployment but it didnt, chat me up asap and lets get you re-located before the week runs out. Only serious minded people please.

*PS:* For incoming BATCH B 2019, you can influence your direct posting to your preferred state. Chat me up asap and lets reason. Only serious minded people please.
NYSC / Re: NYSC BATCH A 2019: How Has Been Your Experience In Camp So Far by 50scent: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2019
*Corper Wee*✌

Its *DAY 20 OF 21* guys, just 24hours more to bid your various orientation camps farewell. Some of you must have started feeling Nostalgic already�...trust me, i know that feeling but hey, you still got 24hours left to make things count. Free your mind, Open your heart, Enjoy every moment !!! *ticktock*

*MEANWHILE....*

Congratulations to those that trusted us with their *NYSC DIRECT POSTING* (influenced directly to preferred state before camp. Now available for incoming *BATCH B 2019*. Get posted to your desired state directly once you do your online registration), *NYSC RE-POSTING* (Changing your state of de-ployment to your preferred state before camp. Now available for incoming *BATCH B 2019*. If you are posted to a state you don't want, this option is to get you reposted to your desired state before orientation camp begins ). And so Please for those that still want to *RE-LOCATE/RE-DEPLOY* from their current state of deployment (Whether *BATCH A 2019 Currently in camp* or *BATCH C 2018* , the door is still very much opened. Kindly call me on *09079500705* or chat me up personally asap on *07030106829*. I'll be more than willing to entertain all your questions.

Enjoy your day.
See ya at noon guys. Xoxo✌
NYSC / Re: NYSC BATCH A 2019: How Has Been Your Experience In Camp So Far by 50scent: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2019
*Corper wee*�

Hi guys, its *DAY 19 OF 21*

Apologies for not being online much these days and not responding to your enquiries on time. Bikoo Dan Allah ya kuri, e ma binu���

So after *21 Days* of labelling me a scam, Camp is finished and you see your friends rushing to print their *RE-Location* letters because they had a little trust. Now you think i'm still going to help you - you guessed *RIGHT*���

*So very quickly, here is the answer to an important question most of you guys have been asking����*

*CAN I STILL HELP YOU PROCESS YOUR RE-LOCATION EVEN AFTER FAILING YOUR RE-DEPLOYMENT INTERVIEW IN CAMP OR AFTER CAMP HAS ALREADY ENDED AND YOU'VE BEEN ASSIGNED A PPA....CAN IT STILL BE DONE?*

The answer is still yes. The door is always opened even after camp. The only difference is that it usually costs more for re-location processing after camp than during camp. And the main reason why most people process their re-deployment while camp is still on is simply to avoid any stress. If your re-location was successfully processed (it will reflect in your portal a day to camp closing or that very day. Occasional cases reflect a day or more after camp), You simply pack your bags and go straight from camp back home. (You wont have to report to any Ppa or perform any documentation at the Local Government.)

So my usual question is..... *WHY WAIT TO PAY MORE AND STRESS MORE??��*

Torrrrh, ayaff said my own.
Call or WhatsApp me asap 07030106829

*Peace ✌*
NYSC / Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 50scent: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2019
CORPERS WEE✌

Its *DAY 18 OF 21* in camp already for *BATCH A 2019*, kudos to all the otondos in the house���. *(The door is still wide open for your RE-Location to be processed ooo. Don't doubt it, 100% money back guarantee)*

Meanwhile, if you have any *BATCH B 2019* Pcm on your contact, kindly forward the message below to them�

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*���

As you prepare for camp in May *(BATCH B 2019)*, remember that NYSC is a game of *INFLUENCE*. Virtually every process in the system relating to corp members can be influenced, you just need to go through the right link !

�.. Your *direct posting* to any state of your choice can be processed ( *regardless of whichever states you pick during your online registration*)

� If you perhaps decided to wait and see your posting letter first, but you weren't given the state you wanted...Worry not. Your state of deployment can still be *Reposted* as far as the orientation camp never opens.

�And for those not privileged to seize the opportunities above, you have no choice than to proceed to the state you were deployed to but i have good news for you.... While the orientation camp is ongoing, your *RE-Location* to any state of your choice can be arranged and you wont need to take any forged medical report to camp or present any fake documents. Your own is to enjoy and have fun in camp and at the end of the 3weeks orientation exercise, you will be able to print your relocation letter. Shikena.

�The last set of people are those who couldn't make up their mind on time. These set of people will have been assigned a PPA at the close of camp and must have even spent a month or two there before deciding to *redeploy*. The door is also wide open for this category.

Like i said earlier, NYSC is a game of influence. The lucky chances are few, most postings were *influenced*. So choose your choice wisely

Feel free to ask your questions
Holla me +234 79 500705
Whatsapp +234 70 30106829
NYSC / Re: NYSC BATCH A 2019: How Has Been Your Experience In Camp So Far by 50scent: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2019
*CORPER WEE*✌

Its *DAY 18 OF 21* in camp already for *BATCH A 2019*, kudos to all the otondos in the house���. *(The door is still wide open for your RE-Location to be processed ooo. Don't doubt it, 100% money back guarantee)*

Meanwhile, if you have any *BATCH B 2019* Pcm on your contact, kindly forward the message below to them�

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*���

As you prepare for camp in May *(BATCH B 2019)*, remember that NYSC is a game of *INFLUENCE*. Virtually every process in the system relating to corp members can be influenced, you just need to go through the right link !

�.. Your *direct posting* to any state of your choice can be processed ( *regardless of whichever states you pick during your online registration*)

� If you perhaps decided to wait and see your posting letter first, but you weren't given the state you wanted...Worry not. Your state of deployment can still be *Reposted* as far as the orientation camp never opens.

�And for those not privileged to seize the opportunities above, you have no choice than to proceed to the state you were deployed to but i have good news for you.... While the orientation camp is ongoing, your *RE-Location* to any state of your choice can be arranged and you wont need to take any forged medical report to camp or present any fake documents. Your own is to enjoy and have fun in camp and at the end of the 3weeks orientation exercise, you will be able to print your relocation letter. Shikena.

�The last set of people are those who couldn't make up their mind on time. These set of people will have been assigned a PPA at the close of camp and must have even spent a month or two there before deciding to *redeploy*. The door is also wide open for this category.

Like i said earlier, NYSC is a game of influence. The lucky chances are few, most postings were *influenced*. So choose your choice wisely

Holla me +234 79 500705
NYSC / Re: Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos by 50scent: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2019
*CORPER WEE*✌

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*���

Holla me +234 79 500705

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.