Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination (28788 Views)

Senate Forced Into Emergency Closed-door Session As Ndume Stages Walkout Of Plen / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List / Fresh Cracks In PDP Over Lawan, Goje, Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Runaway: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Party that can not manager her internal crisis, wants to manage Naija. Where is Amechi, that said all APC members are 'God' fearing?
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by biGwal(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
amaniro:
I have this feeling that APC will make the same mistake they made in 2015.
They (APC) can't repeat same mistakes oooo; it ll be settle btw them....
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
seunmsg:
APC can conduct a shadow election between Lawan and Ndume. The winner will be the undisputed candidate of the party and both of them must agree to support whoever emerges. I’m not in support of Oshiomole singlehandedly imposing Lawan without the input of senators-elect. Let the party guide the senators-elect to choose the senate president from the north east and not impose so as to avoid bad blood or formation of unholy alliance with the disgruntled PDP senators who are seriously seeking how to derail the Buhari second term presidency.
This is the same mistake they made in 2015 in choosing lawan and femi through mock primaries.the best thing is to zone the seat to zones and then a day or two to the elections they would settle for someone and then sleep overnight at the nass and then if possible start proceedings before the pdp members arrive.the security can even prevent pdp members from even gaining access

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Awoo88: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

I like seeing PDP supporter/ piglets and retired IPOB miscreants with monica's impersinating other tribe Loosing sleep and getting worked up about APC internal affairs.

Sure Ndume can try his luck, Saraki and Ekweremadu tried theirs at the 8th assembly and Buhari retired saraki while Ekweramadu's Foreign Asset got confisticated.. 80 of the decamping Saraki supporters couldn't get a reelection and both Saraki and his body guard Dino Malaye both have a pending criminal cases.

Atleast Buhari would be nice unlike Obasanjo that teargassed and eliminated Okadigbo
May the good lord bless you sense in plenty. May you not end this year in the state of sense you are now. Say a big amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by seunmsg(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
HalepSimon:

According Ndume, he consulted with Tinubu and Buhari, and they encouraged him to view for the position. So why is Oshiomole behaving like a bull in a Chinese shop?

As far as I am concerned, the two are qualified for the post. If it was zoned to the North East as being speculated, then they should be allowed to internally agree on who should step down for each other, and not trying to bully Ndume.

We are on the same page.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

We want a Senate President that defend our democracy and work for the good people of Nigeria and Goje is the man.

We are supporting him with our 45 Senators. Ndume, Lawan and Goje will share APC 64 votes. When they kill themselves finish, we will kindly give Goje our 45 votes.
Don't you get tired of being defeated? Dont go and confront buhari publicly in the name of democracy oh
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

This kind of comment is empty,childish and petty.one minute you are sounding very intelligent only to damage it with such uncouth comment
Lol.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Sleekjunior(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
i now know why u became an idiot.
iammo:

I like seeing PDP supporter/ piglets and retired IPOB miscreants with monica's impersinating other tribe Loosing sleep and getting worked up about APC internal affairs.

Sure Ndume can try his luck, Saraki and Ekweremadu tried theirs at the 8th assembly and Buhari retired saraki while Ekweramadu's Foreign Asset got confisticated.. 80 of the decamping Saraki supporters couldn't get a reelection and both Saraki and his body guard Dino Malaye both have a pending criminal cases.

Atleast Buhari would be nice unlike Obasanjo that teargassed and eliminated Okadigbo

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by MobilityExpress: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
amaniro:

Me too. Looks like they have not learned their lesson.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by DWJOBScom(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
The senate should be an independent body and not be recommended to the president. What kind of sycophancy reigns in this Government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Don't you get tired of being defeated? Dont go and confront buhari publicly in the name of democracy oh
Lol. We got 3 strategic states in the NW (Kano, Sokoto and Zamfara), we have the most strategic state in the NE (Bauchi) with 2 other states (Adamawa and Taraba).

We got a strategic state in SW and MB (Oyo and Benue) and Osun will join from SW soon.

We secured SS/SE from enemies of state and the terrorists.

We are not the loser in this election, but yoruba moslems and they are going to lose at the senate again.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by bionixs: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
amaniro:
those clowns are jinxed. don't expect anything good from them. come back in 2023 and hug me
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by BabaAduras: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Too much ewedu is damaging your brain

The facts as stated pained you.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Deltatoto: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:
May disunity keep falling on them till June.. grin grin cheesy grin
do u really have oil on ur pucy
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by bionixs: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

you are a monster
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
BabaAduras:

The facts as stated pained you.
Reduce your intake of brown roof water. It is gradually sending your crazy

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Deltatoto: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Marty70s:
***BREAKING NEWS***

THE ERA OF 'I NO BE IGBO' IS GONE:

IFEANYI OKOWA ASSURES ANIOMAS OF IGBO LANGUAGE STUDIES IN SCHOOLS

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has promised Anioma teachers and youths that he would erase any form of Anioma dialect
teaching in schools in his administration.

Ifeanyi Okowa lauded the important role played by Anioma
men and women towards the UNITY of ANIOMA people.
The governor said his administration would sidetracked
ANIOMA -- Ukwuani/Ndokwa, Enuani, Ika -- dialect teaching in
primary schools, and bring forth IGBO CENTRAL LANGUAGE
(Igbo izugbe) in all schools in Anioma as to bring out Anioma
people's Igbo beautiful nuances and values.
He made the pledge yesterday while speaking with PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY (PDP) and IZU ANIOMA (IA) team at Asaba, Delta state capital to resuscitate IGBO language, tradition and culture in the region. "I appreciate our coming here, but we have to thank CHUKWUOKIKEABIAMA for success at poll, "Okowa said. The peoples Democratic party and IZU ANIOMA team lauded him for the initiative and assured the governor of ever ready to taking the IGBO LANGUAGE STUDIES to their respective locals.
u Dey crase

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by bionixs: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

you are a monster. Na hunger go kill you in this nation last last. Just pray they don't catch you stealing a tuber of yam in a market place before 2023
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by BabaAduras: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Agbaletu:

100% sure!
PDP will teach them another bitter lesson.

And fail again at the polls as they did in 2019.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Justinba1997(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
I Don Care If Una Like Kill Una Self E No Concern My Life
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by BabaAduras: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Reduce your intake of brown roof water. It is gradually sending your crazy

No worries. I dey enjoy your pained and deranged postings.

Please go on with. The more you curse and abuse, the more I enjoy it.

PDP mumu.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by bionixs: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

This kind of comment is empty,childish and petty.one minute you are sounding very intelligent only to damage it with such uncouth comment
take your hypocritical sermon to the freak of nature he reacted to his comments . he goes by Christanorth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
BabaAduras:

No worries. I dey enjoy your pained and deranged postings.

Please go on with. The more you curse and abuse, the more I enjoy it.

APC mumu.
I am not the reason for your frustration, Buhari is but you can help yourself by avoiding too much ingestion of brown roof water and ewedu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by PartnerusIsBack: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:
May disunity keep falling on them till June.. grin grin cheesy grin
Check your mail please. Thanks
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
bionixs:
take your hypocritical sermon to the freak of nature he reacted to his comments . he goes by Christanorth
Are you a yellowbar moslem?
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by quickberry(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Runaway:
Party that can not manager shocked shocked shocked her internal crisis, wants to manage Naija. Where is Amechi, that said all APC members are 'God' fearing. APC make una fear God oooo

Manager ko secretary ni
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by bionixs: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Are you a yellowbar moslem?
maybe not
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Traveln: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Marty70s:
***BREAKING NEWS***

THE ERA OF 'I NO BE IGBO' IS GONE:

IFEANYI OKOWA ASSURES ANIOMAS OF IGBO LANGUAGE STUDIES IN SCHOOLS

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has promised Anioma teachers and youths that he would erase any form of Anioma dialect
teaching in schools in his administration.

Ifeanyi Okowa lauded the important role played by Anioma
men and women towards the UNITY of ANIOMA people.
The governor said his administration would sidetracked
ANIOMA -- Ukwuani/Ndokwa, Enuani, Ika -- dialect teaching in
primary schools, and bring forth IGBO CENTRAL LANGUAGE
(Igbo izugbe) in all schools in Anioma as to bring out Anioma
people's Igbo beautiful nuances and values.
He made the pledge yesterday while speaking with PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY (PDP) and IZU ANIOMA (IA) team at Asaba, Delta state capital to resuscitate IGBO language, tradition and culture in the region. "I appreciate our coming here, but we have to thank CHUKWUOKIKEABIAMA for success at poll, "Okowa said. The peoples Democratic party and IZU ANIOMA team lauded him for the initiative and assured the governor of ever ready to taking the IGBO LANGUAGE STUDIES to their respective locals.
you would have posted this on 'DELTA HOW UNA SEE AM' Facebook page not here.That's where u people normally display your madness, since its Igbo,kwale,anioma and ika languages that's your problem in delta state.Don't hide here to post,go to Facebook and display your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Jossy4luv1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
problem
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Marty70s: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Traveln:
you would have posted this on 'DELTA HOW UNA SEE AM' Facebook page not here.That's where u people normally display your madness, since its Igbo,kwale,anioma and ika languages that's your problem in delta state.Don't hide here to post,go to Facebook and display your stupidity.

What's is ur problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju / Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.