Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination (28792 Views)

Senate Forced Into Emergency Closed-door Session As Ndume Stages Walkout Of Plen / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List / Fresh Cracks In PDP Over Lawan, Goje, Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by BabaAduras: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am not the reason for your frustration, Buhari is but you can help yourself by avoiding too much ingestion of brown roof water and ewedu.

If you like change my post all you like. It will not ease your pain of grand defeat at the polls.

As earlier said, keep up your pained and deranged posts. It is sign of pain and frustration, I am enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Marty70s: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Deltatoto:
u Dey crase

TOTO what r u trying to say or write?
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by oilPUSSY(f): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
PartnerusIsBack:

Check your mail please. Thanks
I don't have access to that mail sir, I just opened Nairaland and abandoned the mail account ..
You are not alone in this journey...
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
BabaAduras:

As earlier said, keep up your posts. It is sign that I am in pain and frustration, I am enjoying it.
Lol, you need help dude.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Stevegoddy23: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
The same mistake yesterday, today and forever... APC fill with bunch of confuse people. Isokey
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by moderatedguy: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

I like seeing PDP supporter/ piglets and retired IPOB miscreants with monica's impersinating other tribe Loosing sleep and getting worked up about APC internal affairs.

Sure Ndume can try his luck, Saraki and Ekweremadu tried theirs at the 8th assembly and Buhari retired saraki while Ekweramadu's Foreign Asset got confisticated.. 80 of the decamping Saraki supporters couldn't get a reelection and both Saraki and his body guard Dino Malaye both have a pending criminal cases.

Atleast Buhari would be nice unlike Obasanjo that teargassed and eliminated Okadigbo and kept on changing Southeastern Senate President like houseboys... from Ken nnamani, adolphus wabara, Pius Anyim

Rubbish and out of point..... Devil ish APC choose through voting why impose a candidate on others.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by oforjide: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

They will make a more bigger mistake, Oshiomole has introduced his divisive politics among the incoming APC senators
oshiomole is following tinubu's directives.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by oforjide: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Ndume should calm down and let Dr Lawan run the 9th Senate.

Ndume's temperament as displayed in the 7th and 8th assembly with Jonathan and Saraki respectively isn't needed to lead a multi ethnic, multi religious and divers institution like the Senate, Dr Lawan is more liberal and as the majority leader of the 8th assembly, related with Saraki's camp, the opposition and the Presidency seemlessly

comon shutup ur mouth tinubu's puppet willn't be allowed to head the senate
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by BabaAduras: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol, you need help dude.

Change whatever you want.

It will not ease your frustration and pain.

We both know who needs help.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by iammo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
moderatedguy:
Rubbish and out of point..... Devil ish APC choose through voting why impose a candidate on others.

Even INEC accepts consensus candidate for primaries, so what's the fuse about?
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by pheonixdld2(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
PDP has 45 senators already and willing to give their votes to Danjuma Gone.......with this confusion and rift between Ndume & Lawn, i see the 65 senators of APC splitting 35/30 respectively, maybe some APC senators even voting for Goje.
I see another APC failure.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Stillthebest: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
amaniro:
I have this feeling that APC will make the same mistake they made in 2015.

What happened in 2015 wasn't even a mistake. Sarani refused them to play him. So, he played a fast one on them. Tinubu, Saraki and Amaechi had a bargaining meeting before the merging. The calculation was fr Tinubu to be VP, and Saraki to be Senate president. But after the successful merging and El Rufai and Obj made a call against Muslim-muslim ticket which thwarted Tunubus Dreams(plan was to grab the presidency once he becomes the Vp having known that Buhari was not healthy- calculations... It was known that Buhari personally , after Presidential pry that was conducted by Fayemi, the job that fetched him the ministerial position, that Tinubu should either come forward for The Vp seat or presents someone) But the noise of the unpopular muslim-muslim ticket that was hot made Tinubu to let go of his ambition ....
Consequently , he felt if his own side of the bargain could not be achieved, then Sarakis should not be achieved. But Saraki being a smart ass knew ahead and staged the coup so it wasn't a mistake but APC moulded a hill out of a dunghill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Indispensable85(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
God forbid bad thing! Ndume, Senate president? Tufiakwa!
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by iammo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
oforjide:
comon shutup ur mouth tinubu's puppet willn't be allowed to head the senate

Says a person whose tribe is the most politically inconsequential in the history of Nigeria, which many ethnic minorities are better than.... look pal Chestbeating is for empty barrels and tell your kind to leave tinubu out of your delusion......

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
BabaAduras:

Even if I eat too much ewedu
, It does not ease my frustration and pain.

I know I need help.
Hmm. Maybe you should avoid brown roof water for now. You might also consider avoiding praying under any brown roof mosque. It leads to sifia pain and frustration especially after slamming your head on empty stomach.

Thank me later
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by moderatedguy: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

Even INEC accepts consensus candidate for primaries, so what's the fuse about?
Consensus means everyone consented.Oshiohmole chose Lawan without even consulting the APC Senators. According to Ndume.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Bimpe29: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
They dare not.
amaniro:
I have this feeling that APC will make the same mistake they made in 2015.
Once bitten, twice shy.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Purej: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
What is actually Buhari/APC plan for this second term. What developmental plans do they have in place?

Why are Nigerians not asking these funny set of leaders questions. The next thing after the shameful election is Senate presidency. After this, another stupid event that will not add value to a common man.

What is the essence of this APC and buhari sef?
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
I just hope it won't create bad blood among them in such a way they they will loose the opportunity of leading the Senate.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Tareq1105: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

He has the right to contest and he will.

He has the right but he doesn't have the charisma.

Lawan will eventually be qoute me.

What PDP is expecting to happen will not happen.

No matter how hard the enemies of Nigeria try, I mean the likes of Dino, Saraki, Seconds, Atiku, etc who are plotting for leadership crisis in the 9th Assembly, God will throw their homes into crisis and peace will be far from them.

One more time, God will disgrace them and God will turn His face against their requests and the masses shall be blessed and touched by this government.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by rummmy: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Tareq1105:

No matter how hard the enemies of Nigeria try, I mean the likes of Dino, Saraki, Seconds, Atiku, etc who are plotting for leadership crisis in the 9th Assembly, God will throw their homes into crisis and peace will be far from them.

One more time, God will disgrace them and God will turn His face against their requests and the masses shall be blessed and touched by this government.
the real enemies of Nigeria are buhari ,tinubu and other apc criminals
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by sogodihno: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Too much ewedu is damaging your brain

u are useless, u dont know more than "ewedu" maybe ur life wud av bn more meaningful if u av eaten more ewedu. pig

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
sogodihno:

u are useless, u dont know more than "ewedu" maybe ur life wud av bn more meaningful if u av eaten more ewedu. pig
Why should I eat it when I am aware it damages the brain?
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Tareq1105: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
moderatedguy:
Consensus means everyone consented.Oshiohmole chose Lawan without even consulting the APC Senators. According to Ndume.

Don't mind Ndume.

His temperament cannot hold the Senate.

We all know that Lawan shows more maturity and charisma.

But you know our enemies, PDP, would not want Buhari and Nigeria to move forward because God has disgraced them already.

We expect them to be in support of Ndume but I tell you PDP, Saraki, Dino, Atiku, 2nd position or secondu, will fail in their plots.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by sogodihno: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Why should I eat it when I am aware it damages the brain?

lolz, pig like u, do u av any brain at all for it to damage. empty fool and fugitives. Atiku slaves. Nigeria slaves.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Tareq1105:

He will contest but he is going to lose. We need him to split APC bloc votes with Zamfara in the pocket now and Rochas still fighting his battles, PDP has about 45 bloc votes to give.

4 people are running for the SP position.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, pig like u, do u av any brain at all for it to damage. empty fool and fugitives. Atiku slaves. Nigeria slaves.
Rant of a frustrated, hungry yoruba moslem skull miner.

I am not the cause of your frustration, just reduce your intake of ewedu and brown roof water and thank me later
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by sogodihno: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Rant of a frustrated, hungry yoruba moslem skull miner.

I am not the cause of your frustration, just reduce your intake of ewedu and brown roof water and thank me later

lolz. ode! even ur father can't achieve what I av achieve in life. loser.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by christredeemer: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
The most confusion party in history of Nigeria this how they will keep fight each other until pdp snatch the senate president
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by OdefaGirl(f): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
It's still early oo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz. ode! even ur father can't achieve what I av achieve in life. loser.
Lol, on Nairaland everyone is a Buhari. Thank you Seun for giving them a voice.

Eat your ewedu in peace and stop making noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Withdraws All Policemen Attached To Yahaya Bello / Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting / Osinbajo Inspects Toilets At Lagos Airport During Surprise Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.