Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination (28790 Views)

Senate Forced Into Emergency Closed-door Session As Ndume Stages Walkout Of Plen / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List / Fresh Cracks In PDP Over Lawan, Goje, Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Emyben(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

I like seeing PDP supporter/ piglets and retired IPOB miscreants with monica's impersinating other tribe Loosing sleep and getting worked up about APC internal affairs.

Sure Ndume can try his luck, Saraki and Ekweremadu tried theirs at the 8th assembly and Buhari retired saraki while Ekweramadu's Foreign Asset got confisticated.. 80 of the decamping Saraki supporters couldn't get a reelection and both Saraki and his body guard Dino Malaye both have a pending criminal cases.

Atleast Buhari would be nice unlike Obasanjo that teargassed and eliminated Okadigbo and kept on changing Southeastern Senate President like houseboys... from Ken nnamani, adolphus wabara, Pius Anyim

The South Eastern men you mentioned above were muscled out by OBJ because they refused to be intimidated. That is the kind of Senate Presidents we want. It was still Ken Nnamani who you just mentioned above that killed OBJ's third term dream.

We want men as strong as they are. Your effort in trying to tarnish their image is just so clueless.
We don't want a senate President that will boot lick the President at every given opportunity. Checks and Balances is needed.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by shedy03(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
See this boko boss ooo....
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Wasky101: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

I like seeing PDP supporter/ piglets and retired IPOB miscreants with monica's impersinating other tribe Loosing sleep and getting worked up about APC internal affairs.

Sure Ndume can try his luck, Saraki and Ekweremadu tried theirs at the 8th assembly and Buhari retired saraki while Ekweramadu's Foreign Asset got confisticated.. 80 of the decamping Saraki supporters couldn't get a reelection and both Saraki and his body guard Dino Malaye both have a pending criminal cases.

Atleast Buhari would be nice unlike Obasanjo that teargassed and eliminated Okadigbo and kept on changing Southeastern Senate President like houseboys... from Ken nnamani, adolphus wabara, Pius Anyim

The last part made me lmao, obj nah d original bad man. That's why the guy keeps saying that the national assembly is a den of thieves. Carry Ghana must go enter the place and your wish is there command
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Meritocracy: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ndume should go and talk to established boko haram in Maiduguri before coming to lead senate.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by iammo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Emyben:

The South Eastern men you mentioned above were muscled out by OBJ because they refused to be intimidated. That is the kind of Senate Presidents we want. It was still Ken Nnamani who you just mentioned above that killed OBJ's third term dream.

We want men as strong as they are. Your effort in trying to tarnish their image is just so clueless.
We don't want a senate President that will boot lick the President at every given opportunity. Checks and Balances is needed.

Stop peddling lies to paint a false history.. the whole Senate, the Vice president Atiku as and many cabinet member fought agaist third term and southeastern Senate president were impeached cause of greed and corruption
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Emyben(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

Stop peddling lies to paint a false history.. the whole Senate, the Vice president Atiku as and many cabinet member fought agaist third term and southeastern Senate president were impeached cause of greed and corruption

Remind us of their instances of greed and corruption please. We are waiting to hear.

Start from Evan Enwerem, then Chuba Okadigbo, Anyim Pius Anyim etc. Now, we are listening, tell us their corruption cases. We want to hear.
Peddler of truth.

Ken Nnamani and his senate in his capacity as Senate President remains the hero of that revolution against OBJ's 3rd term agenda. Your sentiments can't change that. Thank you
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Topshow2010(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
[center][/center] smileyWatch out ,children of hate would gravitate towards Ndume to give support which would invariably finished off Ndume completely
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by EagleNest(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Let the Legislators choose their leader. Executive should not dictate who should be elected but rather lobby for party's choice to win at the end of the day.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by figment232(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

This is the same mistake they made in 2015 in choosing lawan and femi through mock primaries.the best thing is to zone the seat to zones and then a day or two to the elections they would settle for someone and then sleep overnight at the nass and then if possible start proceedings before the pdp members arrive.the security can even prevent pdp members from even gaining access
Receive sense
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by awuf2008: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
The next 9th senate will be chaired by PDP .
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by sogodihno: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Lol, on Nairaland everyone is a Buhari. Thank you Seun for giving them a voice.
Eat your ewedu in peace and stop making noise.

shut ur mouth, I will eat my Amala, go kill urself
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by murphyibiam15(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

This is the same mistake they made in 2015 in choosing lawan and femi through mock primaries.the best thing is to zone the seat to zones and then a day or two to the elections they would settle for someone and then sleep overnight at the nass and then if possible start proceedings before the pdp members arrive.the security can even prevent pdp members from even gaining access
stupid comment...thank God you're a church rat..who knows what you can do if given power
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by GMbuharii: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
How can the north be president and still wanna be senate President?!?!
And the yorubas are mute. But let the Igbos stake a claim now at the senate presidency and you will see them foaming in the mouth..just like lilwheezy1
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by MY20thBILLION: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ali Ndume has nothing to offer, let a more liberal minded Lawan be the SP.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Finnese001: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

I like seeing PDP supporter/ piglets and retired IPOB miscreants with monikers impersinating other tribe Loosing sleep and getting worked up about APC internal affairs.

Why are apc governors finding it too difficult to get reelected, most of them lost their seats to pdp

Nonsense and buhari yash
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by searchlight: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

I like seeing PDP supporter/ piglets and retired IPOB miscreants with monikers impersinating other tribe Loosing sleep and getting worked up about APC internal affairs.

zombie are you saying that Mr integrity has been witch hunting his perceived political enemies ? buharis integrity is the biggest scam in the whole wide world
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
murphyibiam15:

stupid comment...thank God you're a church rat..who knows what you can do if given power
You are actually referring to your old folks.no wonder julius malema always bashed you.village boy
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by searchlight: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

a typical zombie speaking. once you see them you know
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
MobilityExpress:
I have a hunch feeling that this Lawan will turn out to be another Saraki if APC makes him Senate President. APC shooting themselves in the foot since 200 BC. Ndume, as a party loyalist, I think would serve APC better than Lawan. Lawan seems an elite aristocrat like Saraki, that once he doesn't get his way or has issues with the NWC he might defect to PDP, as he is already friendly with the PDP caucus. But what do I know, this is mere speculation. Maybe it's a wrong speculation. Nobody should quote me with insult please. I have not eaten lunch grin
History doesnt suppiort that.since 1999,he has always been in anpp,never defected like ndume.he's cool headed and calm,stays away from controversy and parliamentary fights.very urbane,cool headed and diplomatic
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by kayusely70(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
A shadow election should be held among the interested candidates while they should sign an undertaken to support whoever emerges
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
searchlight:
a typical zombie speaking. once you see them you know
Why wailing over my harmless opinion? Can't you articulate your own view? Does your inherent daftness prevents you from engaging in meaningful discourse?
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
kayusely70:
A shadow election should be held among the interested candidates while they should sign an undertaken to support whoever emerges
Same mistake apc made in 2015
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
figment232:
Receive sense
You have none so you need it more
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by iammo(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
searchlight:
zombie are you saying that Mr integrity has been witch hunting his perceived political enemies ? buharis integrity is the biggest scam in the whole wide world

Been long I heard that foolish word "witch hunting " fake integrity or not buhari won your god Atiku and only ticket to Aso lock , you better go back to your no leffelendum no erection....... Oops I forgot you guys already dumped that to artikulate and people now see you all as the jokes you really are
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by murphyibiam15(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

You are actually referring to your old folks.no wonder julius malema always bashed you.village boy
to have even mentioned Julius malema shows the reduced IQ you've got, sorry I don't argue with imbeciles..you're incapacitated intellectually to argue with brown-roof Kum village boy
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Wisfem: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
I have never wanted lawan to leader the senate cause he will be buhari and Apc puppet all evil buhari Apc nothern fulani plan will be implemented. So Chief Ali Ndume please increase the quest for that position it is your right to contest.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
sogodihno:

shut ur mouth, I will eat my Amala, go kill urself
Nothing wrong with Amala, I do eat it but never join am with ewedu. That hydraulic oil will kee you, especially if you cook it with brown roof water.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ashala(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
iammo:

What is this one saying?
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
murphyibiam15:

to have even mentioned Julius malema shows the reduced IQ you've got, sorry I don't argue with imbeciles..you're incapacitated intellectually to argue with brown-roof Kum village boy
Swerve you minor.nwa abakaliki
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by sogodihno: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Nothing wrong with Amala, I do eat it but never join am with ewedu. That hydraulic oil will kee you, especially if you cook it with brown roof water.

u do eat Amala? no wonder u get little sense, u beta start eating ewedu too, so that ur sense go complete
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by ChristianNorth: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
sogodihno:

u do eat Amala? no wonder u get little sense, u beta start eating ewedu too, so that ur sense go complete
Lolz

Ewedu no be food abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / 2023: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC / Atiku Customise Shoes As Campaign Souvenir Ahead Of 2015 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.