Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination (28783 Views)

Senate Forced Into Emergency Closed-door Session As Ndume Stages Walkout Of Plen / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List / Fresh Cracks In PDP Over Lawan, Goje, Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by murphyibiam15(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

S
you see the ediot just came talking same trash, I'm not even from Abakaliki, I only defend them..besides Abakaliki people have more honor than u and your whole cancerous village...u are just nitwit ediot...run along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by moderatedguy: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Tareq1105:

Don't mind Ndume.

His temperament cannot hold the Senate.

We all know that Lawan shows more maturity and charisma.

But you know our enemies, PDP, would not want Buhari and Nigeria to move forward because God has disgraced them already.

We expect them to be in support of Ndume but I tell you PDP, Saraki, Dino, Atiku, 2nd position or secondu, will fail in their plots.
Am actually speaking in favour of Ndume.How can APC just handpick a Senate President without inputs from APC Senators.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by MobilityExpress: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

History doesnt suppiort that.since 1999,he has always been in anpp,never defected like ndume.he's cool headed and calm,stays away from controversy and parliamentary fights.very urbane,cool headed and diplomatic

Didn't know all this. If you're right, ok then, he should get it since he's a party loyalist to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by tuniski: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Ndume should calm down and let Dr Lawan run the 9th Senate.

Ndume's temperament as displayed in the 7th and 8th assembly with Jonathan and Saraki respectively isn't needed to lead a multi ethnic, multi religious and divers institution like the Senate, Dr Lawan is more liberal and as the majority leader of the 8th assembly, related with Saraki's camp, the opposition and the Presidency seemlessly

Pdp will decide whether any of Lawan or Ndume is good enuff.

The two to me ain't the anwser. A dark horse is needed.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by tuniski: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Didn't know all this. If you're right, ok then, he should get it since he's a party loyalist to the core.

Lawan will be the worst option and the senate will reject a man without his own mind heading an independent arm of govt. Anyone but lawan!
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by MobilityExpress: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2019
tuniski:

Lawan will be the worst option and the senate will reject a man without his own mind heading an independent arm of govt. Anyone but lawan!

APC probably needs a strong resolute member like Omo-agege mixed with critical intelligence like Tinubu to be SP. I suppport Oshiomole for Senate President, but he's not a senator grin

3 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by tuniski: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2019
MobilityExpress:

APC probably needs a strong resolute member like Omo-agege mixed with critical intelligence like Tinubu to be SP. I suppport Oshiomole for Senate President, but he's not a senator grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by iammo(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2019
tuniski:

Pdp will decide whether any of Lawan or Ndume is good enuff.

The two to me ain't the anwser. A dark horse is needed.

True, PDP Senator would vote in whoever would give them juicy committee chiarmanship and I really don't see Ndume doing that
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by tuniski: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2019
iammo:

True, PDP Senator would vote in whoever would give them juicy committee chiarmanship and I really don't see Ndume doing that
It is. Not about juicy committees but independence of the senate. PDP and many APC senators will vote for the candidate against Oshiomole,buhari/tinubu!
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by iammo(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2019
tuniski:

It is. Not about juicy committees but independence of the senate. PDP and many APC senators will vote for the candidate against Oshiomole,buhari/tinubu!

80% of the 9th assembly Senators are new comers meaning 100% of new comers are looking for avenue to recoup their election expenses from "juicy" committee .

Again almost 70%. percent of newcomers owe their emergence to either Tinubu / Oshiomole / Buhari. Including Ifeanyi Uba of YPP

Now putting the fear of not going against buhari presidency not to end up like retired Senator like saraki and his retired decamping legion... I see them falling in line

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Ill like lawan to be sp but adams is pushing it the wrong way.the party should zone it to a region and allow the members themselves to bring out a consensus whichever way they want to avoid the 2015 scenario.personally,ill love the party to zone the sp to ss where apc has just too ranking members.it will be very easy for them
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2019
murphyibiam15:

you see the ediot just came talking same trash, I'm not even from Abakaliki, I only defend them..besides Abakaliki people have more honor than u and your whole cancerous village...u are just nitwit ediot...run along
Lack of home training.village boy
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by murphyibiam15(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

L
you keep shouting village boy like is a kind of curse, to your surprise it isn't irrespective of what it means to u...u may even be in one village mixing cement for concrete and using your 10mb free data to cause nuisance on the social media..you're just a bleeping faggott

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by senatordave1(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2019
murphyibiam15:

I keep shouting village boy like is a kind of curse, to my surprise it isn't irrespective of what it means to me...i may even be in one village mixing cement for concrete and using your 10mb free data to cause nuisance on the social media..i am just a bleeping faggott
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by tuniski: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2019
iammo:

80% of the 9th assembly Senators are new comers meaning 100% of new comers are looking for avenue to recoup their election expenses from "juicy" committee .

Again almost 70%. percent of newcomers owe their emergence to either Tinubu / Oshiomole / Buhari. Including Ifeanyi Uba of YPP

Now putting the fear of not going against buhari presidency not to end up like retired Senator like saraki and his retired decamping legion... I see them falling in line
They all fear no one now that they are elected. PDP has 42 Senators. And only 13 more is needed to win the senate leadership. Any camp from the apc that is pro Senate independence that. Can muster 13 apc senators wins it.

Similar stuff will play out at the house of reps.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
murphyibiam15:

You not from abakiliki but u defend them.....lolzzzzz

No wonder u want a new state, u perfectly carved ur area out of ebonyi.....

What we are working on is Igbo state not hausa Fulani state.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by murphyibiam15(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You not from abakiliki but u defend them.....lolzzzzz

No wonder u want a new state, u perfectly carved ur area out of ebonyi.....

What we are working on is Igbo state not hausa Fulani state.
your last sentence isn't my business, you don't need to be from a place to defend them...I no say u no get sense, de nairaland de do rubbish
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
murphyibiam15:

your last sentence isn't my business, you don't need to be from a place to defend them...I no say u no get sense, de nairaland de do rubbish

Am salvaging igboland from enemies and u calling it rubbish....

we are working on a United igboland and u calling it rubbish....

I don't blame u...
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by murphyibiam15(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Am salvaging igboland from enemies and u calling it rubbish....
we are working on a United igboland and u calling it rubbish....
I don't blame u...
u no get sense nna...I guess u are a hungry man, go and find something to eat
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
murphyibiam15:

u no get sense nna...I guess u are a hungry man, go and find something to eat

Not call,

call me Nna Nna....that's the tune over here...

meanwhile... igboland must be United whether u like it or not....

Nobody can divide igbos again not even ur people.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by murphyibiam15(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Not call,
call me Nna Nna....that's the tune over here...
meanwhile... igboland must be United whether u like it or not....
Nobody can divide igbos again not even ur people.
you're cursed man...your last sentence means nothing to me
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
murphyibiam15:

you're cursed man...your last sentence means nothing to me

lolzzz.....E pain am...

but I will continue to say the truth.

Igboland have been ravaged by cankerworms and enemies at night.

Umahi promised Peter obi that he will work agsiihim and he did that....90k plus votes...

Am happy many are understanding and obiano is really doing his best to pull us out in that evil folds with u guys.

Minds of men are evil.....
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by murphyibiam15(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lolzzz.....E pain am...

but I will continue to say the truth.

Igboland have been ravaged by cankerworms and enemies at night.

Umahi promised Peter obi that he will work agsiihim and he did that....90k plus votes...

Am happy many are understanding and obiano is really doing his best to pull us out in that evil folds with u guys.

Minds of men are evil.....
hahahahahaha...and I talk say u no get sense and u keep proving me right..you're just cursed , same obiano that openly worked against Peter obi.. hahahahaha... LMAO
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
murphyibiam15:

hahahahahaha...and I talk say u no get sense and u keep proving me right..you're just cursed , same obiano that openly worked against Peter obi.. hahahahaha... LMAO

Obiano is Godsent.
umahi is evil.

obiano 33k votes
umahi 90k votes
who is an enemy here.
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by murphyibiam15(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Obiano is Godsent.
umahi is evil.

obiano 33k votes
umahi 90k votes
who is an enemy here.
hahahaha....you're a sore loser...a loser u are And will continue to lose...up Obiano for a work well done and up ikpeazu too
Re: Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2019
murphyibiam15:

hahahaha....you're a sore loser...a loser u are And will continue to lose...up Obiano for a work well done and up ikpeazu too

U not God until God decides..

men, mind and evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Deputy Speaker Missed Saraki/dogara 'discreet Visit' To Buhari In London / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, 4 Others Sail Through First Round / Supporters And Friends Abandon Metuh In Court - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.