Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos (1619 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by Gisters: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
GistMore.com

In lagos recently, 7 different churches rented their own apartment in just a building.

Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze has reacted to the 7 different churches spotted in one building. He wrote;

This buffoonery is one of the many reasons why we have failed a s a nation.
-
7 different Church businesses in one building.
-
Prayer point: May the wrath of God come upon all of those who did this to us.

See more; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-7-different-churches-spotted-in-one-building-in-lagos

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by Gisters: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by midolian(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin

They ll soon come here to call him names..but within you and I, we know he has stated the nAkEd truth...

Take tithes away from the churches and see how many churches we ll be having left.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by IamD18: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nigerian pastors are more dangerous and worst than Nigerian politicians.

I spit on them.

May elephantiasis of the scrotum be the case of any pastor who has been using God's name to scam gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by Barthley: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
I've been waiting for your reaction ..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by StarUp: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
If I were the owner of that building, I would have given all of them quit notice...Have you ever seen two mosques in one building before? Am sure even God would be disappointed with some so called "Christians".

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by Realtord43: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
This freeze of a guy is so stupid, just like to spilled trash to stay relevant
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by thesicilian: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
StarUp:
If I were the owner of that building, I would have given all of them quit notice...Have you ever seen two mosques in one building before? Am sure even God would be disappointed with some so called "Christians".
Was it not the owner who rented the building to them in the first place? It's nothing personal, strictly business!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by Chizuru01(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nigerians always looking for whom to blame for their failure.

Nigeria failed as a nation not because of multiple Churches in nigeria but rather, because fools keep on voting clueless leaders to take them to promise land.

Isn't that funny?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chizuru01:
Nigerians always looking for whom to blame for their failure.

Nigeria failed as a nation not because of multiple Churches in nigeria but rather, because fools keep on voting clueless leaders to take them to promise land.

Isn't that funny?

When a Nigerian spends on average 10 hours a week in church, how would he have time to research on people running for office in order to pick the most qualified candidate?

When churches don’t educate people on their rights to perform civic duties

When all they want is to use prayer to kill their enemies and get miracle money

The list is endless bruh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by Freethesis: 12:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

In lagos recently, 7 different churches rented their own apartment in just a building.

Bloggers and lie.

This very building is located at Nkpor, Anambra state. Very close to Nkpor junction.

What's the campaign pics of Odedo doing on the electric pole, Abi Odedo na Lagos politician?

Why can't Nigerian bloggers tell stories AS IT IS?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by Thales01: 1:00am On Mar 27, 2019
The worrisome truth of the matter is that despite the rapid rate at which churches are proliferating,it has done nothing to mitigate the moral decadence that abounds in our society.That goes to show that Churches have failed in their obligatory duty of fostering the spiritual growth of Christians which will in turn positively rub off on their moral conducts in our every day life.This failure is attributable to fact that most churches are set up majorly for business purposes where so called pastors who claim they were called by God bilk gullible Christians of their hard-earned money by laying enormous emphasis on the gospel of prosperity which appeals to people in a country where the cost of living is high and standard of living is abysmal and trivializing the message of salvation.
It is unfortunate and pitiable that most gullible Christians will keep falling for the disingenuous antics of these pastors because of these so called pastors keeping telling their gullible congregations what they want to hear which is prosperity to which they inextricably attach tithing as the sole prerequisite for achieve this prosperity they lay emphasis on.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Freethesis:

Bloggers and lie.

This very building is located at Nkpor, Anambra state. Very close to Nkpor junction.

What's the campaign pics of Odedo doing on the electric pole, Abi Odedo na Lagos politician?

Why can't Nigerian bloggers tell stories AS IT IS?
I was about to say the same thing, a post on front page have the same misleading headline.
Na copy and paste de cause am.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by lilmarley: 3:15am On Mar 27, 2019
my greatest fear is pronouncing "HUAWEI" in public cry cry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by GistersNG: 4:28am On Mar 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To 7 Different Churches Spotted In One Building In Lagos by rex444(m): 5:59am On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:
Nigerian pastors are more dangerous and worst than Nigerian politicians.

I spit on them.

May elephantiasis of the scrotum be the case of any pastor who has been using God's name to scam gullible Nigerians.
don't say gullible Nigerians when we all have functional brains meant for analysing

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Travel From Europe To Enjoy My Huge Dick,nigeria Guy Says / Toyin Lawani,teddy A In A Romantic Mood / Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunle Gold Moves To Double His Wahal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.