Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Unending Story - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Unending Story (8109 Views)

The unEnding Sentence(continous) / The Unending Game / An Unending Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unending Story by Lumzi(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
Dele: Thank God youre back. I thought id never see you alive again. The doctors say you had a miscarriage. Im so sorry. Is that why your boyfriend dumped you? Because of the pregnancy?
Re: The Unending Story by Feyisayomi(f): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2007
Simbi just stared at Dele. She was trying hard to remember what happened,
Re: The Unending Story by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2007
on her part , she told him that he was an angel that showed up in her moment of despair,but that should not transend into him thinking about having an affair with her what she she knows she owe him is nothing but profound gratitude.
Re: The Unending Story by jummiee(f): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2007
A few hours later,

Simbi  was discharged  from  hospital. Simbi sighed softly as dele's black benz halted in  front  of her hostel at  the university.
"Well  thanks for everything" Simbi said as she reached for her books and prepared to alight from the car.
"hey Simbi, you still havent told me what happened? did your boyfriend break  up with you cos of the pregnacy? Dele asked with a look of concern on  his face

Simbi shook  her head slowly, as  tears rolled down her face" i didnt even know  i was pregnant, i thought my period was just being  irregular,  as it often is" She whispered.

Dele held her hand to  comfort her, encourged, Simbi continued " It happened about three weeks ago,  i went to visit my  best frriend aisha, but she wasnt at home, no  one was at  home  except for  Ahmed,  her step brother.

"Ahmed, came on  to me, and when i refused  his advances,  he raped me" Simbi wept uncontrollably. " I couldnt tell anyone, infact you are the first person  i told.

"Thank God, i lost  the pregnancy, my father would have killed me"

Dele ground hiis teeth in anger, " if  i ever lay my hands on ahmed, i'd kill him", anyways, angel, i'd check you up tommorrow.
Re: The Unending Story by roshmedia(m): 1:47am On Jun 04, 2007
as dele sped of, simbi started ruminating about the entire episode. "i shouldn't have lied to dele, she thought. He's been the only guy who has been caring enough to listen to me. i should have told him the truth about the pregnancy". 'but Peter is his friend and he might think you are trying to break their friendship', a voice whispered in her heart.

i am so confused, i don't know what to do, she laments and burst into tears as memories flood her mind of that black Thursday night on a trailer at ilasamaja park with peter! what a shame, i should have resisted him more than i did, or even shouted maybe the the agberos would have prevented this nightmare.

Has she dried her tears, a plan began to form in her mind on how she will get her revenge on peter and at the same time, win the heart of Dele. first she must call Dele and tell him the type of guy peter is. 'yes, i will call Dele right now' she said has she dial his number on her nokia 3310.
Re: The Unending Story by abilityman(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2007
as she dialled the number, the number was not available. simbi wandered what she will do;;;;;
Re: The Unending Story by flakkydudu(f): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2007
She tried the number again and it went through askiing to come over urgently that there is someting she want to tell him; Dele frighten by the call ask if all is well and she said Yes.
When Dele got back to her Dele was glad to see she was ok about was confused about the urgency of her call.
Why the call he asked; and she replied i want to tell you i've been telling u a lie and i want you to know the truth;and she burst into tears,dele held unto her to assure her all is well and that he's all ears
Then She starts the nightmare tale thta happen that Night with PETER
Re: The Unending Story by charka: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2007
as the tears dropped from her eyes, dele tried to clean it for her, their eyes locked and,
Re: The Unending Story by Modups1(f): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2007
she thought to herself "he must think am a total nutcase now"
but he kindly smiled at her and said . . . . .
Re: The Unending Story by jummiee(f): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2007
Dele said tenderly " Simbi you know u can tell me anything, i would keep your confidences, you can trust me with anything you wish to share,  as for peter, i suspected all along, because a couple of weeks ago, he came to me, bragging about one of his latest conquest, a girl named simbi and all that he did to her"

Simbi was dumbfounded "So you knew?"   Dele noded slowly " Every detail, peter kept bragging and bragging, until i felt like punching him, but i hadnt met you then.  Believe me, i would avenge you, but just give me a little time" peter said as he hugged and comforted her.

Simbi smiled contentedly and gave Dele a peck " Thanks for caring and being so understanding" She stifled a yawn " I'm feeling sleeply already she said as she glanced at the time, It's 11pm, hope to see you tomorrow?  "Sure" they bid goodnight and simbi headed towards her room.

"Welcome back Simbi, how was your day? Ada, Simbi's roomate asked.
"fine thanks, how far with you"? Simbi replied, she decided not to tell her about the hospital incident as Ada was known around as the campus gossip.
"Hmmmmm Simbi, i saw Dele drop you, i was watching through the window, the guy seems to like you o! My sister you don hit jackpot be dat o! Ada grinned

" what do you mean ada?" Simbi queried
   "You mean you dont know that, that is Dele Adenugba, the son of the MD of Standard petroleum? he's one of the richest men in naija" Ada gushed excitedly " In fact, Dele has 3 other cars apart from that benz"
"but, my dear simbi, please be careful, there's a rumor going round that he is a cult boy on campus.
Wow" simbi replied dumbfounded
Re: The Unending Story by charka: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2007
as simbi was getting ready to sleep her fone rang and guess wat? it was dele,
Re: The Unending Story by roshmedia(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2007
As she picked the phone her heart was pounding and her stomach fluttering like butterfly. hello dele, she said. hello?, hello?,  hello? she shouted when there was no reply. as she looked at her phone, she saw that it was dead because of low battery. she reached for her her nokia charger and PHCN [please hold candle at night] struck. oh my God! there is no fuel in the generator!
Re: The Unending Story by Azare1: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2007
Ada tried consoling her but she was so nervous. "where can i  get a pay phone now" she asked. lets go to Ngozi's shop by the cafeteria may be she is still open,
Re: The Unending Story by magneto(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2007
after two attempts, dele's number went through.

"hello, dele its me simbi. sorry my battery went. . . "
but dele cut her off quickly,

"o thank God, simbi its you. pls u have to come meet me by the library now! something has happened, pls hurry,  its an emergency!!!!"

"haba dele! by this time of the night??!" simbi queried him, as she glanced at her watch. it was a pink piaget watch, encrusted with stones that sparkled in the light. a birthday gift from her mother.

the time was 11:25pm.

"simbi i'll explain when u get here, pls hurry" and the line went dead.

"what did he say simbi?" Ada asked, 
"that i should come and meet him by the library now, he sounded so upset,  God i hope hes not hurt!"

"ha ah! simbi by this time? dont tell me u are going o! i hope u remeber what i told u"

"I know Ada, i know,  but what do u want me to do now, eh? if something happens to him i wont forgive myself o!"

"ok o na u sabi, but me i don tell u my own finish" Ada replied and started off back to their room.

Left on her own now, simbi though to herself "what do i do now, i cant leave dele like that?"
"God pls protect me" she whispered under her breath, and set off in search of dele.
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2007
finally, she set out to meet dele,
on the way she heard a voice behind her,

"come here where do u think u are going"
she turned and with a loud gasp she looked into the cold eyes of,
Re: The Unending Story by Modups1(f): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2007
her father!!!!
Re: The Unending Story by Azare1: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2007
"Papa, why are you here at this hour of the day"? she asked.
"Simbi" he said. "For the past few days i have been having sleepless night, always thinking something is wrong with you. That's why i told your mother i have to come and see now!"
Re: The Unending Story by flakkydudu(f): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2007
grin cool tongue
What are you doing outside your hostel at this time of the night her father asked
Simbi said trembling em em,
Answer her father shouted ok get into the car, today you are moving out of the hostel,you will be coming from home
Re: The Unending Story by abilityman(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2007
simbi was devastated. She told her father that a friend is involved in an emergency and had called her to come and recue him. I did not get the full details of what the problem was but i know he needs help. father, it will not be fair to ignore such a call at this time of the night simbi further told her father:
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
before i count five i want u in this car this minute
she entered the car and set out for home

meanwhile dele was at his cult initiation meeting where they ordered him to bring his girl for sacrifice
Re: The Unending Story by cherish(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2007
dad am not going with u this night beacuse i have test @ school tommorow morning, so maybe after the test i will join u

Re: The Unending Story by Modups1(f): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2007
gbosa!!!!! on her cheek was what followed thereafter

"when did u start arguing with me?" her father inquired
"now go and pack ur things and get into this car. I dont care what time it is or what stupid friend u want to meet"

simbi had no choice but to comply with her fathers wishes
with tears streaming from her eyes, she matched back to her room to pack her things

"why are you packing at this time or has dele asked you to run away with him "? ada asked sarcastically
simbi turned towards her with tears streaming down her swollen red eyes & cheeks
"who did to you?"
Re: The Unending Story by sussy1(f): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2007
My dad!!!
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2007
am going jome she answered, my dad is waiting for me

meanwhile

dele's cult members are getting very furious and impatient with him for not bringing the girl as promised

simbi follwed her dad home dat night oblivious dat that was a blessing in disguise,

after giving dele the beating of his life, the cult members chased him and saying he was not mature enough to be in their gang if he cudnt do that little task of getting a girl for sacrifice
Re: The Unending Story by abilityman(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2007
when they got home, simbi ran into her room and cried all night. when day broke, simbi was all alone in her room hoping that dele will call her so she will be rest assured that her is safe and sound
Re: The Unending Story by abilityman(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2007
[s]("let us make this story more interesting and cohesive: i am still wondering what simbi's father was doing at that time of the night in her school. it does not look realistic". thanks)[/s]
Re: The Unending Story by Modups1(f): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2007
" what type of life am i living?" simbo asked herself
"aunty simbi are you alright?" her little sister asked as she came into the room
Re: The Unending Story by abilityman(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2007
DADDY wants to pull me out of school. i can not imagine being away from all my friends for a long time. jane, please help me talk to daddy, simbi told her sister////
Re: The Unending Story by heywhydo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
in d next day, her phon rang, she ran to pick d call, finally it was Del***
Re: The Unending Story by shaydz: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2007
where were you last night?,
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2007
before she cud answer he interupted saying ''see how u messed up my life ehh. i dont ever want to see u again and make sure ur path doesnt cross mine ever again or else YOU'RE DEAD
Re: The Unending Story by markolini(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2007
she droped phone without uttering another word and stared at a something blankly, she was lost in thought, the picture was her's wit dele at the beach she

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Current Affairs Game / What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? / Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.