Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Unending Story - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Unending Story (8106 Views)

The unEnding Sentence(continous) / The Unending Game / An Unending Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unending Story by topeteadr(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
Then she has an heart attack and faints. She is later taken to the hospital.
Re: The Unending Story by davotico: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2007
thats nice oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh good job
Re: The Unending Story by tossen(f): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
She woke up, to find her husband and her little daughter staring worriedly at her. He stroked her palms lovingly, and gently adjusted her head
''Good morning,''he said smiling.
Simbi was devastated. She remembered vividly, those horrid pictures. How could a person be so wicked? She searched his eyes, wondering if he'd seen the photos. Oh God! what do I do? she though
Re: The Unending Story by tossen(f): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2007
She knew how jealous her husband could get. But, after all the bad things she'd gone through in her life, he was her only hope. The only true joy in loving that she's always had.
''Do I tell him, or not?'' She wondered. He would definitely not forgive her,
But what if, she kept wondering, while Biodun looked deeply, and questioningly into her eyes.
''What are you thinking? You look so worried'' he said.
''Oh nothing,'' she said quickly.
''Imagine, I had a heart attack? '' She blurted, rying to make a joke.
''yes, yes. To think that you are a doctor, I'll say you did a bad job of it. imagine, '' his voice traile off, and she kept wondering, Do I tell him, or not? I have to keep him.
''Iknow tht look on your face, '' he said, and smiled. She tried to feign ignorance, and ask him what he meant, but he cut her short.
''I saw it.'' he said, and she felt another heart attack impending.
''don't worry, I saw everything, from the supermarket, and how you defended yourself with that guy''
Re: The Unending Story by queencyb(f): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2007
hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unending Story by lysaa(f): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2007
the woman cried out, "It's me u are talking about here, since when did u stop trusting me that u are now spying on me? FYI, that was an advert scene I was doing with my colleague. .I wanted to surprise u with it but now u blew it!" she yelled at him sobbing. .
Re: The Unending Story by pewekac: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2008
the man replied "hey whatever, you up for a f*ck? me so Hot". grin
Re: The Unending Story by naijagal(f): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2008
THE END[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: The Unending Story by sweeriie(f): 3:47am On Mar 07, 2009
[s]kai, see some kine messed up story o. . . from A to K to F to Q. . . God dey sha  [/s]grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Current Affairs Game / Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (part 2) / What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.