Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,259 members, 7,857,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry (1713 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by Ben13: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2010
Jephyard:

The most dam thing about those with them don't even know how the gadget work and make so much noise with it.

It's not easy o jare cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by kemisuga(f): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2010
Well, I dunno. But I'm not fone freak.
Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by Seadbari(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2010
I kinda dislike the BB thang! Went to the cinema last week n i saw a guy n a chic walk in, they sat down opposite to where me n my friends sat n ordered for something to munch. Instead of them to gist cos i fink that should be the essence of them going out together but the chic just brought out her BB phone n started pinging, giggling n at same time picking her food to her mouth while her suppose boy friend sat down looking n gazing into the sky! I felt the guy's pain that day!!! Girls IMO don't know how to control themselves with this stuffs, Its irritating how they use it! Geez
Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by googles: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2010
Mr Cork!:

I am a gentleman. I love face sitting tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

this guy is sommin else
Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by Marhoski(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2010
the thing is that most girls are senseless, there use it anyhow nd dont pay attention. buh its good though
any girl wanna ping me? tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by kokoye(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2010
I dont know for them o. I cant stand BlackBerries!

__________________sent from my BlackBerry
Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by Marhoski(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2010
;d ;d ^
Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by vorosmartm(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2010
Funny enough most people do not know BB is more of a service than a phone, so they buy the phone and only get to use the free chatting service on BB. Truth is if u're not a globe trotter, you really cannot appreciate what RIM's BB is all about. But then again the phones are nice stand alone gadgets that has won the hearts of many.
Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by 1102(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2010
A friend of mine, brought a BB bold 2 for N85K
A brother brought BB Bold 3 for N95K

I nearly died when i heard the amount they have spent on just that crappy fone,
Minus recharge cards and N5K monthly subscription, Thats almost the price of a Nigerian Used GOLF 3 GTI

Well im a lover of the I-fone series,after wich the N97 series stand out,

All thoes are crap! inclusive of the BB, Series, PING ME PING ME.
Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by daewoo2010: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2010
If u own a BB for d sole reason of BBM,pinging left n right den u're just caught up in peer pressure.d device is sooooooooo much more dan dat.u will only know wen u use it
Re: Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry by 1102(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2010
;d ;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine / Who Comes First Your Man Or Your Dad? / What Is The Biggest Sign Of A Cheating Wife??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.