Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (532404 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Southural: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin was aprove but didn't give them my a copy of passport photograph.
How will my picture be in the visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by PinkSunset: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
The picture you uploaded with your DS160 form.

Southural:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by PinkSunset: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Yes, you have.

Spanishmilf:
You don't understand me or because I put it in a harsh way........ And I don't think have quote you before ma
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Southural:

Congratulations
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Southural:

Congratulations

They will use what you uploaded
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
ViceChief:

People like Spanishmilf and other ‘Nairaland VOs’ are exact reasons people don’t post their transcripts again.This trend is phasing down.

Hahahahahah. You see people hate to be told the truth. I followed this thread bumper to bumper as soon as I booked my appointment. I didn't allow any post discourage me. I needed it cos of my unique circumstance. Some said avoid the thread a week before interview cos of negative stories. Hahahahahah, I read it in the morning before I left the house. Why? I want to see the good, bad and ugly so I can be better informed. People choose not to share cos maybe they realised their mistakes as soon as the stepped out of the consulate. Share your transcripts and hear the ugly truth so you can do better next time. I've recommended this page to lots of people. One recently got approved. There's a whole lot of experience to gather in the mix here

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kaad: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys, I need your thoughts on this.
A friend and her family got a visit visa last August stating Orlando as there point of Entry. Due to some reasons they couldn't travel last year as stated in their application.
Now they want to travel for the first time using that visa but this time they want to go to New York.
My question is is it okay they fly straight to NYC direct from Naija or then need to go to Orlando first before heading for NYC since Orlando was their initially stated city of visit.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
doziej84:

Yes, I did my research.....The Indians are doing it
A whole set of kitchen utensil is $17 in Walmart, don't use awoof spoil fine thing and good luck also Indians are not known to be drug carrier like African, please be guided.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=skdfu747 post=80651665]

Name Name...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
flourishing247:

Hahahahahah. You see people hate to be told the truth. I followed this thread bumper to bumper as soon as I booked my appointment. I didn't allow any post discourage me. I needed it cos of my unique circumstance. Some said avoid the thread a week before interview cos of negative stories. Hahahahahah, I read it in the morning before I left the house. Why? I want to see the good, bad and ugly so I can be better informed. People choose not to share cos maybe they realised their mistakes as soon as the stepped out of the consulate. Share your transcripts and hear the ugly truth so you can do better next time. I've recommended this page to lots of people. One recently got approved. There's a whole lot of experience to gather in the mix here

You get mouth jare.... grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
kaad:
Hi guys, I need your thoughts on this.
A friend and her family got a visit visa last August stating Orlando as there point of Entry. Due to some reasons they couldn't travel last year as stated in their application.
Now they want to travel for the first time using that visa but this time they want to go to New York.
My question is is it okay they fly straight to NYC direct from Naija or then need to go to Orlando first before heading for NYC since Orlando was their initially stated city of visit.
C
Thanks

Stick to the original plan. Orlando!!!

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
seyewest:

You get mouth jare.... grin

The blame game is getting annoying.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by yinksob002: 12:48am On Jul 27, 2019
I'm in the same shoes oh. In fact, I don tire for these people. I don't understand the rationale behind keeping people's passport for almost three months,.
MrsBee:
It's almost 11 weeks now and no update. Has anyone who submitted in May heard back from them?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by achu442(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Hello, someone put me through... My online date needs to send me an invitation to USA, What are the documents she needs to do this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2019
achu442:
Hello, someone put me through... My online date needs to send me an invitation to USA, What are the documents she needs to do this?

Nothing really.
Google DS160 Visa Application. Fill it yourself.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dj4tolex: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
House please has anyone done US transit Visa?

I'm planning on traveling to the barbados from Lagos, would be having a stopover at the US...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
dj4tolex:
House please has anyone done US transit Visa?

I'm planning on traveling to the barbados from Lagos, would be having a stopover at the US...

better go through Europe, for you to get a transit visa, you will have to go through normal interview.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ysteph: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
But he will surely get it unless you're talking in terms of available dates for interview.
seyewest:

better go through Europe, for you to get a transit visa, you will have to go through normal interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dj4tolex: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
ysteph:
But he will surely get it unless you're talking in terms of available dates for interview.

do you mean the probability of getting it is 99%
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
flourishing247:

Stick to the original plan. Orlando!!!

Is that a must?i choose Boston as point of entry but went to Florida and no issue.told them i had a change of mind after my research about florida for tourist and 6 months stamped in, i am back sef.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ysteph: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
99.9%

dj4tolex:

do you mean the probability of getting it is 99%
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dj4tolex: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
ysteph:
99.9%
do you think i would need a visa since i won't leave the airport.?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ysteph: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
You should need because you'll definitely clear security to board your next flight. Without a Visa you cant clear security. Maybe you should call the embassy. Althiugh I'm sure you'll need a Visa.
dj4tolex:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
dj4tolex:

You definitely need US transit visa....... They wont even allow you to board from Lagos.....

Better follow seyewest advice, go through Europe!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dj4tolex: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2019
oluayebenz:

You need a US transit visa....... They won't even allow you to board from Lagos.....

Better follow seyewest advice, go through Europe!

I read someone can only get to Barbados only through the UK, US or Canada. Please kindly share if you have a contrary opinion to that.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pepes: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=MrsBee post=80646358]It's almost 11 weeks now and no update. Has anyone who submitted in May heard back from them?

I submitted may 2nd and just tracked it tonite via Ceac site and saw issued on the 27th of July so be expecting yours this week seems they just got to may submissions.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2019
awumen:

Is that a must?i choose Boston as point of entry but went to Florida and no issue.told them i had a change of mind after my research about florida for tourist and 6 months stamped in, i am back sef.

The VO that interviewed me looked me straight in the eyes and asked if I'm going to where I wrote and also if the days I indicated is what I will spend in the US.

It's always good to stick to your plan if you are using the visa for the first time. Subsequent visits don't matter.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2019
ysteph:

Get what? they won't give him... except with very good travel history, they know if they denied you will find another route.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2019
ysteph:
You should need because you'll definitely clear security to board your next flight. Without a Visa you cant clear security. Maybe you should call the embassy. Althiugh I'm sure you'll need a Visa.

You will need a visa, you don't have to pass through U.S/Canada airport, go through Europe or Brazil.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2019
dj4tolex:

I read someone can only get to Barbados only through the UK, US or Canada. Please kindly share if you have a contrary opinion to that.

Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Jamaica.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rottenegg: 4:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Pink paper, Blue paper, Yellow paper.... I'm not understanding? Any meaning to these?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ysteph: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2019
Really?
seyewest:

Get what? they won't give him... except with very good travel history, they know if they denied you will find another route.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.