Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530251 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
eduson33:
Had my Interview this Morning.
After reading through all the interview experience , fear no gree person rest.

Thanks to GOD ALMIGTY was successful.

hahahah, Congrats.

The fear from Nairaland, you need strong faith to kill it.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kuljiyke(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
eduson33:

Abeg your transcript please it will be very helpful to me my interview is on the way
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eduson33(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
No matter how prepared you are, it can only be GOD's will and grace.
i think its good to study your application letter very well .

VO: Morning
Me: Good morning (Small smile)
VO: Why do you want to visit the US
ME: For Holiday
VO: Where in the US are you going to?
ME: New York
VO: Are you travelling with any friends or family member?
ME: Yes. with my wife, its her xx birthday and I want to take her on a short vacation.
VO: How long do you intend to stay?
ME: (I got confused at this point because I forgot what I wrote on the form) I just said 4 days.
VO: What job do you do?
ME: xx xx
VO: That's such a short holiday,
ME: Yes it is, I couldn't get more days off from work and my wife must report back to work too.
VO: What does your wife do?
ME: She is a xx
VO: How long have you been in the UK?
VO: Your visa has been approved, hands me a card , you will receive email an email within 3-5 days.
Vuitton007:

Congrats!!! share your experience too, it might just be helpful to someone.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congrats, before my interview I avoided this thread for over a week and channeled only positive vibes. Pls post transcript

eduson33:

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
eduson33:
No matter how prepared you are, it can only be GOD's will and grace.
i think its good to study your application letter very well .

VO: Morning
Me: Good morning (Small smile)
VO: Why do you want to visit the US
ME: For Holiday
VO: Where in the US are you going to?
ME: New York
VO: Are you travelling with any friends or family member?
ME: Yes. with my wife, its her xx birthday and I want to take her on a short vacation.
VO: How long do you intend to stay?
ME: (I got confused at this point because I forgot what I wrote on the form) I just said 4 days.
VO: What job do you do?
VO: That's such a short holiday,
ME: Yes it is, I couldn't get more days off from work and my wife must report back to work too.
VO: What does your wife do?
ME: She is a xx
VO: How long have you been in the UK?
VO: Your visa has been approved, hands me a card , you will receive email an email within 3-5 days.

You no try

Thought u applied from Nigeria......

14 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2019

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
hammed71:
guys should please petition the family together or travel together abroad, its not good to leave ones family behind especially the wife and kids
Dammilekan:
FACT
Correct.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

My 7 year old will smash you in written communication. grin grin

Your Ass must be pretty jealous of the poo that comes our of your mouth... I would call you a pig but that will be offensive to pigs, your 7 year old child sense will Las Las fall on you, keep displaying your stupidity to the world, at least by now everyone now knows how low your brain is.

Way better!!!! grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 1mole1: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Please is it one confirmation number for the whole family if they're going together? Filled the forms and i have only confirmation number of my husband. Did i do it correctly?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abekeade1: 6:51am On Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys, please I need your advise, I will be going for my interview soon. I have 2 babies (twins) I will have to take with me , my mum will help me with one. Their main feeding is breastfeeding. I am worried because I am not sure if the overzealous staff at the entrance will allow my mum in with me. 

What do i do as I understand it takes hrs before all processing ends. I can't carry two babies at the same time. And my babies can cry so well when they are not given food on time. 

Their US Passport has been issued to us and I have them with me. Do I go with it, explain to them , and even show them so they can allow my mum with the other baby in?

I am so worried right now. Please can anyone advise me on what I can do? 

Please help!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ifyalways(f): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2019
1mole1:
Please is it one confirmation number for the whole family if they're going together? Filled the forms and i have only confirmation number of my husband. Did i do it correctly?
Every body should have a unique DS 160 confirmation number.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ifyalways(f): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2019
abekeade1:
Hello guys, please I need your advise, I will be going for my interview soon. I have 2 babies (twins) I will have to take with me , my mum will help me with one. Their main feeding is breastfeeding. I am worried because I am not sure if the overzealous staff at the entrance will allow my mum in with me. 

What do i do as I understand it takes hrs before all processing ends. I can't carry two babies at the same time. And my babies can cry so well when they are not given food on time. 

Their US Passport has been issued to us and I have them with me. Do I go with it, explain to them , and even show them so they can allow my mum with the other baby in?

Please help!
Why dont you express your bm? Go with them if you have your own car, express your bm and give your mom to feed them and breastfeed them just before you go in.

Since they dont need the visa, i see no point in making them go through all that dust and stress associated with the embassy.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2019
abekeade1:

Please help!
dont stress yourself,they will allow you all in from experience,so calm

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2019
abekeade1:

Please help!

Jut explain at the screening point, they will allow your mum in

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abekeade1: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2019
awumen:
dont stress yourself,they will allow you all in from experience,so calm

Thank you. I m relieved .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MoveOn7: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2019
While I sincerely applaud the concepts here, Pls I need help from this issue bothering me. A friend who's having his graduation ceremony in USA had the opportunity to invite a number of people. He eventually picked me among others but after making payment for MVR, I went on to schedule an interview date only to realize the earliest schedule date for Abuja is 24th of May, where as the ceremony is being slated for 16th of May. Meanwhile, I have already received the IV letter from the University in question to be presented to the VO. Now what do I do in this regard. Anxiously awaiting reply. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2019
abekeade1:

Please help!

Are your kiddos citizens? If they are why take them along? Does not make sense
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kayboo029: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good morning

Please I applied for a US visa with my maiden passport. However now I have my new passport (change of name) and the one I used for booking appointment that’s the one in my maiden name is cancelled without prejudice.

What do I do at this point? Kindly advice
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kayboo029:
Good morning

Please I applied for a US visa with my maiden passport. However now I have my new passport (change of name) and the one I used for booking appointment that’s the one in my maiden name is cancelled without prejudice.

What do I do at this point? Kindly advice

Go with both passports, marriage certificate, proof of change of name.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kayboo029: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thank you lots.
Blackfinegirl:

Go with both passports, marriage certificate, proof of change of name.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abekeade1: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Are your kiddos citizens? If they are why take them along? Does not make sense

@ Afonja.. no one to keep them with.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Profitboss(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good day all,

From the scripts read here, am able to confirm that applicant(s) doesn't need to wait for 6-months interval before re-applying after (221g) denial. Especially when the applicant(s) has a close date to travel to state (not for childbirth), and the applicant(s) has an explanation he wasn't allowed to clarify during the last interview and to also clear the air on any bad notion that could have been documented against the applicant(s). Please house, hope the applicant(s) will not be assumed to be desperate for reapplying almost immediately (say 3-months after)?

Thanks to everyone.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
abekeade1:

@ Afonja.. no one to keep them with.

What of your mum that is going with you to the embassy?
It doesn't look like she is applying for visa
she can babysit the kids at home.

Unless of course you showboating with your kids which still cannot guarantee renewal.

Too much stress going with them.would you go with them if it was a job interview?

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MoveOn7: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please my question is begging for an urgent answer from anyone in the house
MoveOn7:
While I sincerely applaud the concepts here, Pls I need help from this issue bothering me. A friend who's having his graduation ceremony in USA had the opportunity to invite a number of people. He eventually picked me among others but after making payment for MVR, I went on to schedule an interview date only to realize the earliest schedule date for Abuja is 24th of May, where as the ceremony is being slated for 16th of May. Meanwhile, I have already received the IV letter from the University in question to be presented to the VO. Now what do I do in this regard. Anxiously awaiting reply. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
PLEASE OOO!!! I JUST PAID FOR MY VISA FEE TODAY! THE PHONE NUMBER I USED IN PAYMENT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PHONE NUMBER ON MY DS 160 FORM? IS THIS A PROBLEM?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by blank(f): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
ifyalways:

Why dont you express your bm? Go with them if you have your own car, express your bm and give your mom to feed them and breastfeed them just before you go in.

Since they dont need the visa, i see no point in making them go through all that dust and stress associated with the embassy.

In addition, you can give them formula for that one time in case the expressed milk finishes before you are ready. It won't harm them.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Osahon7:
PLEASE OOO!!! I JUST PAID FOR MY VISA FEE TODAY! THE PHONE NUMBER I USED IN PAYMENT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PHONE NUMBER ON MY DS 160 FORM? IS THIS A PROBLEM?

NO
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrprolifik: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
MoveOn7:
Please my question is begging for an urgent answer from anyone in the house

TRY TO SCHEDULE AN EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT BY CALLING THEM. BUT HONESTLY I AM NOT SURE IF YOUR CASE IS ENTITLED TO AN EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT. BUT JUST TRY.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TheEminentLaity: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please guys, this is urgent. I was just about to book an appointment in Lagos for a B1/B2 visa and to my surprise I'm finding that the earliest appointment is August 14 shocked I haven't paid the $160 yet but is there anyway I can get earlier dates? If I proceed with the payment would it automatically accept August 14 and onward dates?
* I have a DS-160 confirmation number already with Lagos as preferred post.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kuljiyke(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheEminentLaity:
Please guys, this is urgent. I was just about to book an appointment in Lagos for a B1/B2 visa and to my surprise I'm finding that the earliest appointment is August 14 shocked I haven't paid the $160 yet but is there anyway I can get earlier dates? If I proceed with the payment would it automatically accept August 14 and onward dates?
* I have a DS-160 confirmation number already with Lagos as preferred post.
Change to Abuja, the closet date in Abuja is 24 or 25 of may

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.