Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (531976 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:

Visit visa =meant for visit but you take am vammoose despite all the stories you told the VO =jappa, consequences for others who apply and are indeed genuine visitors = Denial, and tomorrow we are shouting and ranting online that why is the US denying Nigerians visa = the rat wey dey chop person leg, Na inside house e day, back to my hiding spot with my Tim Hortons double, double coffee and sandwich tongue

haha!...You're right. However, those Nigerians that keep complaining of being denied US visa because other Nigerians has been found abusing the visiting visa when given should just get over it and move on with applying to other Countries to visit if indeed their real purpose to the US was just to visit and nothing else.

Do we know how many people from Countries with visa-free access to the US also abuse their visits? They are in thousands too...but you don't see the US embassy stopping other people from those same Countries visa-free access to the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
fkj950ax:

The thing about a lie is the more often it is repeated, it starts sounding like the truth.
There are booklets at all Immigration offices.
Immigration officials create an atmosphere of scarcity to make people switch to "Help me make it come out faster, and I will 'see you'"
This is the basis for bribe across the country.

some we say na Buhari cos am, they wanted Nigeria to be like Dubai within 4 yrs but they forgot about those who stole our commonwealth and fail to pay pension, they forgot about those who looted money meant for Soldiers, they forgot about those who had the opportunity to make the country work but instead they milk the country dry. Nigerians are the problem, they want short cut instead of doing the right thing, anybody is free to leave the country, the rest of us will do our best we can do, I don't understand why some can't leave in peace and shut up.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Flytime:
you are wrong it can I heard about a story of someone who immediately he mentioned his elder brother was a plumber he was denied,it has effect but just a little, it's just like a us politician or maybe past president Barack Obama invites her of course she won't be denied I didn't mention Trump because you might say the have no choice because he is in power however her cousin and Obama are in different positions,I'm just trying to prove the power it might have

He's talking about Letter of Invitation not what was said during the interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by helpee(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

haha!...You're right. However, those Nigerians that keep complaining of being denied US visa because other Nigerians has been found abusing the visiting visa when given should just get over it and move on with applying to other Countries to visit if indeed their real purpose to the US was just to visit and nothing else.

Do we know how many people from Countries with visa-free access to the US also abuse their visits? They are in thousands too...but you don't see the US embassy stopping other people from those same Countries visa-free access to the US.
You seem to assume nigerians only abuse visas to USA. NO,!!! We abuse visa to every country including African country. So even if you apply to other countries they still deny genuine travellers too . And the percentage of people from visa free countries abusing their visas is very very minute otherwise they will stop it with immediate effect. Despite the fact that USA has a visa free pact with European Union, they still require visas from Cyprus and Bulgaria who are members despite repeated protest from EU. And even though it is visa free...you still need to apply online for ETA so they the number of people entering and the numbers going out. Let us stop this idea of nigeria is bad so we must do something illegal in another man's country. Migrate legally. Go to school. Get post study visa. Do something legal for the sake of others coming behind so the world won't quarantine us more than this

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
helpee:
You seem to assume nigerians only abuse visas to USA. NO,!!! We abuse visa to every country including African country. So even if you apply to other countries they still deny genuine travellers too . And the percentage of people from visa free countries abusing their visas is very very minute otherwise they will stop it with immediate effect. Despite the fact that USA has a visa free pact with European Union, they still require visas from Cyprus and Bulgaria who are members despite repeated protest from EU. And even though it is visa free...you still need to apply online for ETA so they the number of people entering and the numbers going out. Let us stop this idea of nigeria is bad so we must do something illegal in another man's country. Migrate legally. Go to school. Get post study visa. Do something legal for the sake of others coming behind so the world won't quarantine us more than this

You like wahala, they will tell you to shut up... all way na way... grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by helpee(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
seyewest:

You like wahala, they will tell you to shut up... all way na way... grin
lol. Never mind me jare
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DexterousOne(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Exactly
That is just it
Let us not openly endorse such behaviour
(Even tho we know it happens )
.it comes with consequences
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DexterousOne(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
seyewest:

some we say na Buhari cos am, they wanted Nigeria to be like Dubai within 4 yrs but they forgot about those who stole our commonwealth and fail to pay pension, they forgot about those who looted money meant for Soldiers, they forgot about those who had the opportunity to make the country work but instead they milk the country dry. Nigerians are the problem, they want short cut instead of doing the right thing, anybody is free to leave the country, the rest of us will do our best we can do, I don't understand why some can't leave in peace and shut up.

You excuse Buhari's disastrous government for the mess going on in Nigeria?

Other govts were slow and irresponsible
Buhari govt is flat out destructive

Look at the 2020 budget

More money for debt service than CAPEX

It has not happened in more than 30 years

Buhari cannot be exonerated from the damage he has caused this country

And his punishment is waiting for him

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
seyewest:

Exactly........

Nigeria still have access to about 25 countries visa free,,,,,,, Why only USA all the time.

Anybody is free to waka fast abeg.... Port to ivory coast, Senegal, Benin republic, Ghana, Dominica etc.

Nigeria will be Great again.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

haha!...You know, right? cheesy

However, what he said and did to finally jappa to the US and leave his family back in Nigeria...he will not be the first or last person to do such a thing.

The US VO's all already knows that but that still will not stop them from granting Nigerians visiting visas to the US. They still have to follow the law.

Yes but as at 2017 that he got that visa, it was much easier then but in 2019 all the VO's have been given koboko laden with chilly pepper by Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump to flog shege comot from visa applicants, everything has been tightened, the kulikuli lies that people tell and get visas in 2016/17 will rarely fly now

You have to bring your top jokers to the table when applying for US visas especially as a Nigerian or else, koboko dey embassy to flog people, are Nigerian's still getting western visas, yes but not like before.. Let me head back to my hide out on Mount Everest with my plate of fresh fish pepper soup and Jack Daniels, it is very cold on this Mountain, the pictures below depicts what the VO'S are currently doing at the US embassy tongue

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
DexterousOne:

You excuse Buhari's disastrous government for the mess going on in Nigeria?

Other govts were slow and irresponsible
Buhari govt is flat out destructive

Look at the 2020 budget

More money for debt service than CAPEX

It has not happened in more than 30 years

Buhari cannot be exonerated from the damage he has caused this country

And his punishment is waiting for him

Maybe you did not take your time to read what I wrote there, I never did and won't exonerate the Govt but these issue did not start in 2015.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yes but as at 2017 that he got that visa, it was much easier then but in 2019 all the VO's have been given koboko laden with chilly pepper by Donald Olusegun Ibrahim Eze Trump to flog shege comot from visa applicants, everything has been tightened, the kulikuli lies that people tell and get visas in 2016/17 will rarely fly now

You have to bring your top jokers to the table when applying for US visas especially as a Nigerian or else, koboko dey embassy to flog people, are Nigerian's still getting western visas, yes but not like before.. Let me head back to my hide out on Mount Everest with my plate of fresh fish pepper soup and Jack Daniels, it is very cold on this Mountain, the pictures below depicts what the VO'S are currently doing at the US embassy tongue
But this is not koboko now... grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
seyewest:

But this is not koboko now... grin grin grin
Na the same thing Na, koboko, cane, stick, belt, wire etc as long as when flogged on the butt and it pains, Na the same thing grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:

hahaha!...Never a dull moment reading from you.

You always have a way of inserting so much humor with the bitter truth to every sad situation happening about Nigeria...keep it up. smiley

But guess what even when Trump leaves office( the prayer of most future applicants with hidden plans to jappa to the US) the extra and strict scrutiny of US visas to most Nigerians still won't change.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please, my oga at the top! A friend of mine was denied US tourist/business Visa yesterday reason because he has no travel experience. Please, I want to know if he want to apply again, if he will need to pay Visa fee again?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Victorking22:
Hello is there US WORKPERMIT VISA
FOR NIGERIANS
Work permit visa ke, you must be a highly sought out STEM professional with the brain of Albert Einstein or Socrates( with exceptional and proven skills not readily available in the US job market ) in your chosen field for you to qualify for such Sponsorship from the US

Again, even at that, if you do qualify , the bottle necks involved in such company sponsored work permit directly from the US to you an applicant in Nigeria is like telling Buhari and Babangida to climb Mountain Everest with bathroom slippers.

I hope no be one agent for lagos they scope you, shine your eyes oo, hunger dey Nigeria, make dem no take your money drink gulder and eat pounded yam with ogbono soup loaded with Kpomo, ogunfe, bokoto, shaki, etc cheesy

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

hahaha!...Never a dull moment reading from you.

You always have a way of inserting so much humor with the bitter truth to every sad situation happening about Nigeria...keep it up. smiley

But guess what even when Trump leaves office( the prayer of most future applicants with hidden plans to jappa to the US) the extra and strict scrutiny of US visas to most Nigerians still won't change.

wink

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
fados4sure:
Please, my oga at the top! A friend of mine was denied US tourist/business Visa yesterday reason because he has no travel experience. Please, I want to know if he want to apply again, if he will need to pay Visa fee again?
Thanks in anticipation.

Yes, he has to pay again!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
flourishing247:

Yes, he has to pay again!
Thanks a lot for your prompt response

Please, he said he was given pink paper. Does that matter?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Na the same thing Na, koboko, cane, stick, belt, wire etc as long as when flogged on the butt and it pains, Na the same thing grin

Abi oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Beautyaddy:

It's all about statistics. Visa free countries overstay / abuse visa in much less proportion and quantity, than hard to get visa countries. If so many Nigerians overstay visa, US makes it hard to get and even close visa lottery participation. Too many overstayed Nigerians in US.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
fados4sure:

Thanks a lot for your prompt response

Please, he said he was given pink paper. Does that matter?
Thanks in anticipation

Please why does he want to apply immediately? Is there an urgency? He should read the paper very well. He should only apply if the reason for the rejection has changed. If it's still the same. Please stay away from the embassy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
flourishing247:

Please why does he want to apply immediately? Is there an urgency? He should read the paper very well. He should only apply if the reason for the rejection has changed. If it's still the same. Please stay away from the embassy.
Thanks a lot
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
fados4sure:
Thanks in anticipation.
The first visa fee has been used by the VO'S to eat suya loaded with plenty onions and gurasa at under bridge obalende, so you / your friend go pay another visa fee for another application because the VO's will need to collect more egunje from applicants to enable them drink hot coffee daily and drink legend stout at Sheraton ikeja at night after closing from the embassy grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
seyewest:

Hello Seyewest... I agree with your statement saying those who want to elope to USA will keep trying, and those who have resolved to stay back and fix Nigeria should also.
The thing is there is no amount of uprightness maintained on this thread that will make people not try to elope. The easiest way to the USA is to get a B1/B2 and then abuse it.
Encouragement abounds everywhere to abuse the B1/B2. I traveled for UNGA74 and also partook in the NY Nigerian Mission Independence Day Street Parade and 90% of Nigerians there looked at me funny when I mentioned I was returning to Lagos. My friends and especially neighbors in the same estate in Nigeria where I lived were also surprised when I returned. Even the Hausa bike man (who is also a BDC agent) had told my wife he knew I would not come back.
It is not going to stop. Whether Trump gets a 2nd term or he gets impeached... VOs get smarter... visa refusal rate increases... visa fees increases...
Nigerians desire to elope is super strong, and encouragement abounds everywhere.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
123JohnF:

It's all about statistics. Visa free countries overstay / abuse visa in much less proportion and quantity, than hard to get visa countries. If so many Nigerians overstay visa, US makes it hard to get and even close visa lottery participation. Too many overstayed Nigerians in US.

The worst part is that they also jeopardize the chances of family members. Last time I was at the embassy, I met a woman who hadn't attempted to apply for visa. Why? Her husband travelled on visitors visa, overstayed and finally got married to a citizen. Now he's a citizen, he filed for the children but can't file for his wife. She's stuck here whilst the man is over there and slowly bringing his children over. I felt so much pity for her. She also told me of other complicated cases in their family.
It's just so sad

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mroyato(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Abuja embassy dey para. I dont think they issued visa to any single (unmarried) B1/B2 applicant today. One women even came fully and royally dressed with her crown. Won bounce mama daanu.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
flourishing247:

The worst part is that they also jeopardize the chances of family members. Last time I was at the embassy, I met a woman who hadn't attempted to apply for visa. Why? Her husband travelled on visitors visa, overstayed and finally got married to a citizen. Now he's a citizen, he filed for the children but can't file for his wife. She's stuck here whilst the man is over there and slowly bringing his children over. I felt so much pity for her. She also told me of other complicated cases in their family.
It's just so sad
and what about the American wife he married for papers? Did he tell her he is married in Nigeria? and yes, there is the rule, he can't bring a foreign wife before he divorces his American wife and about 3 years being single. He is a player and thinking only about himself.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beverlyhills: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lol

mroyato:
Abuja embassy dey para. I dont think they issued visa to any single (unmarried) B1/B2 applicant today. One women even came fully and royally dressed with her crown. Won bounce mama daanu.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
flourishing247:

It's just so sad

Hmmm...that has been happening like forever.

I know of someone who the highlighted incident happened to.

However, because their father couldn't petition the green card directly for their mother one of the siblings petitioned the green card for the mother after they got their green card through the father and became US citizens.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
And who cares about the American wife? Lied, played and used for papers, used for financial support. No Nigerian cares, they only care about themselves and how to use foreigners to bring his traditional wife and kids. And then complaining why it's so hard to get visa, why it's so hard to convince an American woman to marry him? Bad reputation goes in front of any Nigerian even before visa.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
fkj950ax:

Hello Seyewest... I agree with your statement saying those who want to elope to USA will keep trying, and
Encouragement abounds everywhere to abuse the B1/B2. I traveled for UNGA74 and also partook in the NY Nigerian Mission Independence Day Street Parade and 90% of Nigerians there looked at me funny when I mentioned I was returning to Lagos. My friends and especially neighbors in the same estate in Nigeria where I lived were also surprised when I returned. Even the Hausa bike man (who is also a BDC agent) had told my wife he knew I would not come back.
It is not going to stop. Whether Trump gets a 2nd term or he gets impeached... VOs get smarter... visa refusal rate increases... visa fees increases....
Same experience for me, when I travelled with my whole family and inform 9jas that I met around that we are all coming back alot them were surprise but I asked why, I told them I won't abuse my visa, I have alot of travel experience,i have a good job more so I have an obligation to be honest so I have no reason to abuse the visa.i know the country is tough but some people will ever come back no matter what cos they believe in 9ja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.