Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (531409 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2020
babs4all:

52,900 naira. If visa is granted, you pay additional 40,700 in cash right there at the embassy.

Please how does one pay for this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Onjoy: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]good morning House,please what is the available date now or how do I check the available date?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by xto4: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2020
i live and work in lagos,can i apply at the abuja embassy? no available date pior to my intended date of travel in lagos.hope that will not be an issue living in lagos and applying at the abuja embassy.is a b2 visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vinkingeze: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2020
good morning to all in the house happy new year to all , please help me about how to go about this , am planning to start my application , i work and am married allso but traditional I have 2kids and frist timer. my job is contract job my salary is always on check and I always paid in the money into my wife account. please how do I go about The statement of my account should I submit my wife stetment of account and explain to them or what do u think
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2020
watermelon2020:

Please how does one pay for this?

Cash.
At the Embassy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2020
xto4:
i live and work in lagos,can i apply at the abuja embassy? no available date pior to my intended date of travel in lagos.hope that will not be an issue living in lagos and applying at the abuja embassy.is a b2 visa

No. It would not be an issue
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Vinkingeze:
good morning to all in the house happy new year to all , please help me about how to go about this , am planning to start my application , i work and am married allso but traditional I have 2kids and frist timer. my job is contract job my salary is always on check and I always paid in the money into my wife account. please how do I go about The statement of my account should I submit my wife stetment of account and explain to them or what do u think

One.
They may not check the account statement. But you may get into a pickle explaining that if you are asked. Not a big deal you do a contract job.
Two.
Your traditional marriage is okay. If you fill married in your form, then you are married.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vinkingeze: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
thanks big brother for ur quickly responsed to my post , actually I am a welder so I do some fabrication job for some company I just want to visit USA although I so have any one in the state I don't want to use agent for my application what do u think about my application if I submit according to my statues now thank u
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Vinkingeze:
thanks big brother for ur quickly responsed to my post , actually I am a welder so I do some fabrication job for some company I just want to visit USA although I so have any one in the state I don't want to use agent for my application what do u think about my application if I submit according to my statues now thank u

Go through this welders' profile (https://www.instagram.com/dotunpopo) and see what you can do with your profession. He even went to the USA for internships and working visits to welders there. If you genuinely plan a visit as such, your chances of approval go up
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vinkingeze: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
thanks once again my brother please can u throw more light on my case the way for me to go about it for I chose to go through internship what exactly should I do for make it successfull for my journey thanks I know some people are listening
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vinkingeze: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
please throw more light on this please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Vinkingeze:
Are u applying alone??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vinkingeze: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
yes giong alone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Vinkingeze:
yes giong alone
God be with you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vinkingeze: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Amen thanks just that I want to do the application by my self I don't know if there are special place to go to fill the application online I mean is there Cafe that can help me in the application form filling and I don't have iv how can I get iv
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Spanishmilf:
God be with you
Hian, he should add 21days fast, plus 21 days midnight violent prayers, and specifically be calling the VO'S that will interview him / her to wake-up with hangover, no too much questions and give him the visa ....

The prayer point should go like this, My father, my father grant me unmerited favor by Fire as l go to the US embassy,

Prayer point number 2.. You the VO that will interview me, grant me my visa by Fire.

Prayer point number 3, you the spirit of rejection, denial and refusal at the US EMBASSY, l am not your candidate, die, die, die by Fire in Jesus Name Amen..

Once the visa is granted, the tithes and offerings you supposed to send to me, give it to widows, orphans, those in the prison and go to the hospital and pay for the medical fees for few patients and also look for families that are facing severe hardships, give them rice, beans, milk, sugar, bread, garri, onions, pepper and Maggi etc

Signed, Apostle AngelicBeing, Senior Resident Apostle of Nairaland Deliverance and prayer ministry, Thank me later cool

Caveat, the application must be void of lies, Oluwole padded documents, Oluwole bank statements, misrepresentation of facts and anything lies should not be in the visa application, honesty must be in everything he fills on the Ds-160 form

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Hian, he should add 21days fast, plus 21 days midnight violent prayers plus, and specifically be calling the VO'S that will interview him / her to wake-up with hangover, no too much questions and give him the visa ....

The prayer point should go like this, My father, my father grant me unmerited favor by Fire as l go to the US embassy,

Prayer point number 2.. You the VO that will interview me, grant me my visa by Fire.

Prayer point number 3, you the spirit of rejection, denial and refusal at the US EMBASSY, l am not your candidate, die, die, die by Fire in Jesus Name Amen..

Once the visa is granted, the tithes and offerings you supposed to send to me, give it to widows, orphans, those in the prison and go to the hospital and pay for the medical fees for few patients and also look for families that are facing severe hardships, give them rice, beans, milk, sugar, bread, garri, onions, pepper and Maggi etc

Signed, Apostle AngelicBeing, Senior Resident Apostle of Nairaland Deliverance and prayer ministry, Thank me later cool

Caveat, the application must be void of lies, Oluwole padded documents, Oluwole bank statements and anything lies should not be in the visa application, honesty must be in everything he fills on the form

Nairaland is now a joke to some people �

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vinkingeze: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
what is this what e u exactly mean u spend ur Time to write this joke?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vinkingeze: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
what is ur point
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Vinkingeze:
what is this what e u exactly mean u spend ur Time to write this joke?

Really would have loved to follow your posts and maybe respond adequately where necessary. To be sincere with you, you are all over the thread right now, but I'm going through a lot of struggles understanding your posts. Calm down, relax and write better to make stuff easier around here, please. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vinkingeze: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
thanks am waiting for response from your guys
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
VERY IMPORTANT:

IF you plan to move to USA (or its allies like the UK, Germany, France etc), be careful what you post about #IranvsUSA conflict.

USA has stated it openly that they monitor social media accounts of visa applicants.

Don’t lose your visa because of a silly tweet.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Vinkingeze:
Amen thanks just that I want to do the application by my self I don't know if there are special place to go to fill the application online I mean is there Cafe that can help me in the application form filling and I don't have iv how can I get iv
special advise; With yiur narration i don't even think you know 10state in America, you know nothing don't waste your money Sir
I will always advice Toss your money to me wink grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Spanishmilf:
VERY IMPORTANT:

IF you plan to move to USA (or its allies like the UK, Germany, France etc), be careful what you post about #IranvsUSA conflict.

USA has stated it openly that they monitor social media accounts of visa applicants.

Don’t lose your visa because of a silly tweet.
Don’t get caught up in something that is technically not your direct headache.

The USA govt insist they have killed a terrorist.

It’s best not to get involved over the technicality of who is right or who is wrong. Before your tweet gets misinterpreted as “defence of terrorism”.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Don’t get caught up in something that is technically not your direct headache.

The USA govt insist they have killed a terrorist.

It’s best not to get involved over the technicality of who is right or who is wrong. Before your tweet gets misinterpreted as “defence of terrorism”.
Many of you plan to travel to USA for visits, academics and for relocation.

Don’t let some silly social media posts jeopardise your chances. It’s all fun and jokes till someone chooses to snoop through your write-ups and tag your sincere thoughts as something else.

Pls be wise.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
OmoBendel24:

Really would have loved to follow your posts and maybe respond adequately where necessary. To be sincere with you, you are all over the thread right now, but I'm going through a lot of struggles understanding your posts. Calm down, relax and write better to make stuff easier around here, please. Thanks!
Just read his thread in the family section, the man his havinv problem don't advise him on how to fill any form, his intention is to run away abandon his wife and 2 lovely kids, he as no idea about US immigration he is not really educative which means he can't work in a good reputable company, he will surely be deported which is 100% jusy advise him, he need advise not guideline resd his thread on family section he is depressed, he ain't going on vacation
Save a soul

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Enick:
Season greetings to everyone,

I am trying to complete my ds-160 form and in other to ensure I am filling the form correctly, I was you find out if it is appropriate to list out locations as shown in the attached screenshot.

Would it have been better to state only a single location like Orlando rather than listing various locations?

Thanks. I will appreciate a prompt response.

Did you book a flight with real money before your application for ds 160??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Do you want the truth or you want us to jump and pass?
Vinkingeze:

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dreemerr: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jj17cv(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2020
@Dreemerr
Pls don't turn our nairaland site to charity business on the of 19 DEC you need $60 to pay application fees today again you need another 60$ for dealing.. Allow ppl to post better things jare this is 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Dreemerr:
Hello nairaland family, I need help with $60 to pay application fee, deadline is fast approaching and I've no means to pay it, please I need help.

Nawa ooooo... you dey look for $60 (N21,000) to shake body, last last they will ban you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.