Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (529352 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mancala:

Albeit said in jest, I am of the opinion that there is 100% veracity to your post. I have said it a couple of times here that a workman is "worthy of his hire" according to incorporeal laws that govern our existence. Our forefathers put in an honest days work for which their descendants will collect their just recompense. Whether America likes it or not, that pay day is coming. The day is coming that they will share this thing they call visa like gala.

lol!...keep wishing till Jesus Comes. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Circa:

They look at entries. They evaluate entries using a certain formula. U must make a certain pasmark.

But of course, ur interview matters. Ur performance and clarity can override what's already predetermined.

Send me a mail. I'm going to work u through the processes and procedures. Your DS 160 IS VERY IMPORTANT.
SMH
I just pity pple who send you mail.
Na u sabi how to cut corners ba
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by midhey4luv: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Circa:

Send me a pm
you can Email me midhey4luv@yahoo.com
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Spanishmilf:
SMH
I just pity pple who send you mail.
Na u sabi how to cut corners ba

It's not a cut-cornering thing. That's an intelligent message. You can tell people how to work on a form that determines their eligibility. Why? You have substantial knowledge and experience with regards to that effort. That's what I obviously see in the person's epistle. That's his job. That's his area of expertise and there's nothing wrong with that.

Let people come and file testimonies. Simple as ABCD.

Shikena

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Circa is a very interesting profile who obviously is not a true representation.
February has ended and no info on NC 9 Days Travel any longer �
The profile was created less than 30 days and active here and USPoE thread only. Profile masks as a novice and sometimes a veteran.

midhey4luv:
Hello house, my mum boss In Texas is having a wedding for her kids Thanks

Please forget the visa with all these scattered connection.

It's better you apply as a person going on vacation and will also USE THE OPPORTUNITY to attend that wedding that doesn't concern you. The couple probably don't have your name on the guest list.

If you subscribe to the tenets of the thread, summarize as best as possible your profile, post here and take the constructive comments, as well as the HORRID ones.

You can send PM to those who have asked you to.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
rago:

It's not a cut-cornering thing. That's an intelligent message. You can tell people how to work on a form that determines their eligibility. Why?

A form is supposed to be FILLED "AS IS".

Why do you want to WORK ON IT?

It's not cut-cornering obviously. It's Roundabout sef

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
rago:

It's not a cut-cornering thing. That's an intelligent message. You can tell people how to work on a form that determines their eligibility. Why? You have substantial knowledge and experience with regards to that effort. That's what I obviously see in the person's epistle. That's his job. That's his area of expertise and there's nothing wrong with that.

Shikena
It an open forum
Seyewest knows alot about USA visit visa, if he start telling Novice applicant like us to send him mail do you think this thread will move forward??
And again she just join this thread 2pages and she don quote 2people to send her PM, for what
I don't understand
Explain better

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Circa:

As is? Idk your definition of as is. But here's what I know, you won't let us inform individuals that need information. We never want a better life for each other.

Inform them here in OPEN.
No Secret informing.

Since you can mention me, go to google and check "As-Is".

A better life must be upright, free of skeleton and grounded in truth. Not concocted in secret.

Attending a wedding doesn't make life better for anyone.
You are obviously going to encourage overstay and abuse of B1/B2 to get this Better Life (Are you Maryam Babangida sef)

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AngelicBeing: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Circa:

Send me a pm
Hian, send me a PM, what is so confidential / secret / private about visa application that can't be shared openly, Na so it take dey start, hunger dey Nigeria oo, those sending PM should be extra careful oo, guymen / guywomen are online looking for money to eat banga soup and starch, Na una sabi, Buhari don put hunger for Nigeria and guymen are looking for different format to eat ogbono soup loaded with Kpomo, ogunfe, bokoto shaki, where is my koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog guymen away from this thread shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Taal17: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Circa:

Receipts and backup? It's obvious. The department of state has stated it. We go to visit and we jappa. We never come back. No other place in Africa does that more often than Nigeria! Why travel restrictions? Ur asking me of evidence?
Yes I am, cos if you're gong to come here and speak of what you think you know then you better show you're not standing on quicksand.
Dm me my foot, na so una dey start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Circa:

LOL. Nigerians. We are crazy people. Hypocrites.

U made me laugh so hard.. Thanks for that
Just wise
Just wise
Just wise
U are needed do d needful
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
midhey4luv

Do note you are free and in your rights to send anyone PM, find Agent and use, or whatever you DECIDE to do.

But this Thread TRIES to uphold a culture of getting a B1/B2 LEGITIMATELY and use the same for the intended purpose according to the rules of the B1/B2 Visa.

So don't see the comments as directed at you. I am personally interested in contributing to your NIV process as many others here. If you feel you can work with the people here, then the floor is open. If you don't want to. The floor is open.

I got my B1/B2 here. I aced my interview from comments here. JFK PoE was simple and a breeze from info here (other thread). My three weeks stay in NY and DC was superb from comments too. I picked airline to use based on comments. My Dubai transit was simple based on comments from here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
lantres000:
Gentle men and gurus

Please this is very urgent !!! how do i view my Ds-160 form i have earlier submitted. I have totally forgotten what i filled in it and to make matters worse i did not download it before submitting. Thought of refilling a new one but my interview is so near.
Please help a brother

What's so difficult about your life? Your DS 160 is basically your history kinda. Do you need to remember it? The forms should be a true representation and not opposite. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
flourishing247:

Do you need to remember it? The forms should be a true representation and not opposite.

This is what we are trying to avoid. Fill "AS-IS"
Corners
Roundabout
Traffic lights
T junctions
Zebra crossing
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
fkj950ax:
midhey4luv

Do note you are free and in your rights to send anyone PM, find Agent and use, or whatever you DECIDE to do.

But this Thread TRIES to uphold a culture of getting a B1/B2 LEGITIMATELY and use the same for the intended purpose according to the rules of the B1/B2 Visa.

So don't see the comments as directed at you. I am personally interested in contributing to your NIV process as many others here. If you feel you can work with the people here, then the floor is open. If you don't want to. The floor is open.

I got my B1/B2 here. I aced my interview from comments here. JFK PoE was simple and a breeze from info here (other thread). My three weeks stay in NY and DC was superb from comments too. I picked airline to use based on comments. My Dubai transit was simple based on comments from here.

Nice one
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
fkj950ax:
midhey4luv

Gbam! Correct!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2020
rago:

Gbam! Correct!
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rago(m): 3:36am On Feb 28, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Hypocrite
LOL. Like you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by midhey4luv: 3:56am On Feb 28, 2020
fkj950ax:
midhey4luv

Thanks.... I’ll only need to know the procedure after my mom boss send me the invitation letter as I am on the guest list.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2020
midhey4luv:

Thanks.... I’ll only need to know the procedure after my mom boss send me the invitation letter as I am on the guest list.

Currently at Lagos and Abuja US Visa Centres, Invitation Letter holds about 4% - 9% strength in helping you get a NIV approved.

And the correlation or link or network between you, your mum, her boss whose child is getting married is a stretch. LinkedIn will say 5 networks away.

Step 1
The process is first filling a DS160 form for Non-Immigrant Visa at ceac.state.gov
Don't submit immediately

Step 2
Pay NIV fees through GTPAy or Bank.

Step 3
Go to ustraveldocs.com to create a profile.
This is where you will book an interview date.
You'd have to provide GTPay Number and DS160 Confirmation Number.
Print the Page
Remember you haven't submitted the form in Step 1.

So go back to Step 1, confirm all the details you filled (This was the As-Is gist) upload a photo.
PRINT YOUR FORM first and then submit.
Print the DS160 confirmation page.

Go back to Step 3, input DS160 Number and GTPay Number and pick Interview Date. Submit again

At your interview you need your Passport. The DS160 Confirmation Print Out. GTPay Printout and a Drum Load of CONFIDENCE
The above are the things the embassy wants

Optional but important are
Invitation Letter. Extra Passport Photos. Bank Statement. And anything that you think is important.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hayjayman(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2020
fkj950ax:

Currently at Lagos and Abuja US Visa Centres, Invitation Letter holds about 4% - 9% strength in helping you get a NIV approved.

And the correlation or link or network between you, your mum, her boss whose child is getting married is a stretch. LinkedIn will say 5 networks away.

Step 1
The process is first filling a DS160 form for Non-Immigrant Visa at ceac.state.gov
Don't submit immediately

Step 2

Step 3
Print the Page

So go back to Step 1, confirm all the details you filled (This was the As-Is gist) upload a photo.

Go back to Step 3, input DS160 Number and GTPay Number and pick Interview Date. Submit again

At your interview you need your Passport. The DS160 Confirmation Print Out. GTPay Printout and a Drum Load of CONFIDENCE

Invitation Letter. Extra Passport Photos. Bank Statement. And anything that you think is important.

God bless you... You are not a member of the "send me a pm" crew.. grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by midhey4luv: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2020
fkj950ax:

Step 1
Don't submit immediately

Step 2

Step 3
Print the Page

Thanks a lot... really appreciate �

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Iolo(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2020
House, is it possible to fill out a new DS-160 form and maintain an already existing interview appointment. A friend of mine would like to change the US contact details he inputted in the existing DS-160 form.

What are the pros and cons of doing this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2020
rago:

Shikena

The chicken that laid you has finally come to roost.

Keep supporting illegality. It is agents like you that specialize in phoney U.S. visa forms that need to have their little manhood fed to a pitbull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2020
rago:

LOL. Like you.

Can I send you a PM I need you to doctor my D'S form.?

wink

You never get work. Go find better one. DS form filler no be work .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2020
It looks like that frustrated, phoney agent @ Circa is hungry and looking for Easter money to fleece out of desperate Nigerians
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2020
With the confirmation of coronavirus in naija i.am technically screwed cheesy

If I travel from U.S. to naija I will be quarantined as a citizen coming from an infected country

If I come decide travel from naija, the USA will still quarantine me as a citizen coming from an infected country.

Either way I am in hot soup lol grin
Time to start thinking of a third passport Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.