Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (533416 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Startup00:
I studied in an African country. My parents have not travelled out before. The only ties we have is my two siblings who are here. My parents are almost 60years old and they have a thriving business here. My mom also is a nurse who will retire soon. We do not intend to over stay our visa though. I can my dad go with his company statement of Account and documents?

Your parents have quite quite higher probability of getting, yours may be pretty slim (anything is possible though), seems like you are just sandwiched in there with them as the decoy. Y’all have to individually qualify though.... Who’s sponsoring your sibling’s education in the US, and yours too? Why are you not studying in the US?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Startup00: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Your parents have quite quite higher probability of getting, yours may be pretty slim (anything is possible though), seems like you are just sandwiched in there with them as the decoy. Y’all have to individually qualify though.... Who’s sponsoring your sibling’s education in the US, and yours too? Why are you not studying in the US?
my Dad sponsored her degree. We applied as a group so we are going for the interview together. I personally, prefer Canada to US, I intend going for my masters in Canada after my Nysc
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammilekan(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Startup00:
my Dad sponsored her degree. We applied as a group so we are going for the interview together. I personally, prefer Canada to US, I intend going for my masters in Canada after my Nysc
with your write up sef you want to misuse your visa after nysc SMH
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Startup00:

Okay, I get. Actually wanted to know why you are studying somewhere here in Africa instead of the US like your sibling, or even at somewhere in Europe.... I think getting a student visa for North America will be easier for you than a visit visa. Again, everything is possible, I won’t dare writing your application off.

Meanwhile, forget that “going as a group” thing, they will easily still know you to filter out if you are not qualified for the visa, no be today!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammilekan(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Okay, I get. Actually wanted to know why you are studying somewhere here in Africa instead of the US like your sibling, or even at somewhere in Europe.... I think getting a student visa for North America will be easier for you than a visit visa. Again, everything is possible, I won’t dare writing your application off.

Meanwhile, forget that “going as a group” thing, they will easily still know you to filter out if you are not qualified for the visa, no be today!
the last time we went for our USA visa, this we were denied a mother in a late 30s came with her dad that they want to go and visit their brother in Florida for vacation they gave d old man the white woman refused d lady in her late 30s I was like wow shocked shocked same with us also the V.O wanted to give my mom only visa because she is old she said she can't issue me and my younger sister visa my mum rejected it why?? No one to take care of us if she leave................. My point is that d the chances of the v.o giving d guy visa is slim.... Parent and old people have no issue in visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dadasupremacy(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2019
5years and some months now,he went through american lottery
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dadasupremacy(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2019
Can you please point this out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Startup00: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Dammilekan:
with your write up sef you want to misuse your visa after nysc SMH
lol misuse which visa. Biko I do not intend to be an illegal immigrant anywhere. Moreover I prefer Canada to USA.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Startup00: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Okay I can relate boss, not a do or die affair though. If my visa application is approved cool if not no wahala. My main priority is my parents getting it due to the fact that they spent a lot of money training a foreign student medical personnel at the US

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Meedo277: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2019
Hello everyone.
Thank you for all the efforts.
I got an invitation to a 3-day professional international conference starting late september. I intend to go to the US with my family (wife and a kid) so we could all go on tour in the city after the conference. Interview date is late August even though I wish it could be earlier (just hope its not a negative sha). I have a job I am comfortable with and my wife recently got a >100k job. We are all carrying a virgin passport made less than a month ago. We dont intend to stay more than 10days, and no intention of overstay.
What are our chances and how do we improve it.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2019
Phemorinho:
Good evening all, please I have completed the Ds160 form for my dad and my kid brother set to travel in July. When I wanted to book for appointment, the earliest date I got was September 5th. Please what do I do?
the solution is to keep checking
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2019
Meedo277:
Hello everyone.
Thank you for all the efforts.
I got an invitation to a 3-day professional international conference starting late september. I intend to go to the US with my family (wife and a kid) so we could all go on tour in the city after the conference. Interview date is late August even though I wish it could be earlier (just hope its not a negative sha). I have a job I am comfortable with and my wife recently got a >100k job. We are all carrying a virgin passport made less than a month ago. We dont intend to stay more than 10days, and no intention of overstay.
What are our chances and how do we improve it.
Thanks.
80% of experts here will tell you your chances are but I will disagree and encourage you.God can the heart of hardest VO,though prepare your answers,go back to part 2-3 of these thread and read more, then I advise you stay away from nairaland ,3 days to your interview

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gentlevictor(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2019
Kimbebe:
Keep checking, earlier dates might open especially in abuja

I have been checking just that they have warned me that i have been reaching my limits of viewing the page
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gentlevictor(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2019
Gentlevictor:
Hello house, please i need a help with interview date
I am supposed to attend my sister's graduation ceremony with my mom at Ball state university on 20th July. I applied for visa but the only available interview date is 5th September.
I need help please
Gentlevictor66@gmail.com

I am seriously in need of help here. Am thinking of Contacting the consulate on Monday, I don't know if it will be of help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Meedo277: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2019
awumen:
80% of experts here will tell you your chances are but I will disagree and encourage you.God can the heart of hardest VO,though prepare your answers,go back to part 2-3 of these thread and read more, then I advise you stay away from nairaland ,3 days to your interview
Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gentlevictor(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Gentlevictor:
Hello house, please i need a help with interview date
I am supposed to attend my sister's graduation ceremony with my mom at Ball state university on 20th July. I applied for visa but the only available interview date is 5th September.
I need help please
Gentlevictor66@gmail.com
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mizzfy: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hi everyone
Can I use a passport having two month validity to apply for my Visa and get a new one before travelling?

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Startup00:

Okay I can relate boss, not a do or die affair though. If my visa application is approved cool if not no wahala. My main priority is my parents getting it due to the fact that they spent a lot of money training a foreign student medical personnel at the US

Yeah sure. But what Level are you doing in school, and is your course of study a professional one?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gentlevictor:

I am seriously in need of help here. Am thinking of Contacting the consulate on Monday, I don't know if it will be of help

They will reject your appeal for emergency date because what you're going for will still happen in your absence.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mizzfy:
Hi everyone
Can I use a passport having two month validity to apply for my Visa and get a new one before travelling?

Thanks
yes from past experience

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Awilibogy(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Good Afternoon house,
Does anyone know if I can get a date for July.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Startup00: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Yeah sure. But what Level are you doing in school, and is your course of study a professional one?
I’ve just graduated from a School with a Bsc Degree in Public health boss. That was why I said I’m about to undergo the mandatory 1 year Nysc
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by schicbanj: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Can I possibly get appointment date around July if I keep tab on the appointment site? please i need an answer
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Startup00:
I’ve just graduated from a School with a Bsc Degree in Public health boss. That was why I said I’m about to undergo the mandatory 1 year Nysc

Yeah, true. Sorry, you said so earlier on. It makes it tighter. What will bring you back home? Your family members and Youth Service, abi? Not strong enough sha. All the best all the same....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emily111: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mizzfy:
Hi everyone

Thanks

Go and renew your passport. Passport is renewable once you have less than 5 month on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gentlevictor:

keep checking however you can try expedite visa (which I doubt you will get)request if it will fly. My question - did you have over 3 months notice of graduation, why ddnt you apply on time?there is often higher traffic before summer
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
emily111:

Go and renew your passport. Passport is renewable once you have less than 5 month on it.
you think the passport won't fly unless he renew? I think it can fly
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=Gentlevictor post=77896665][/quote] No need to spam the thread
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emily111: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
awumen:
you think the passport won't fly unless he renew? I think it can fly

It won't bro, remember in general requirement you must have a passport with six months validity. Once your passport is below 6month you are allowed to renew you Dont need to wait until the main expiring date

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gentlevictor(m): 12:36am On Apr 28, 2019
awumen:
No need to spam the thread

, am so sorry if I did. Thank you so much for your replies. God bless.
Instead of allowing the visa to waste I will just change the Ds-160 to a new one and pick up October for interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 3:59am On Apr 28, 2019
emily111:

It won't bro, remember in general requirement you must have a passport with six months validity. Once your passport is below 6month you are allowed to renew you Dont need to wait until the main expiring date
my visa was re-issued when my passport was 105 days(less than 4 months)to expiration. Bros or madam, it will fly.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gentlevictor(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Who need earlier date In September. Lagos has September 3rd now

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.