Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (533559 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wajt:

She is not idle and my kids are in school already. Presently,they are illegals but that won't be for long. I just need ideas to ensure I don't get banned or turned back at POE

The only sure way of not getting turned back is to fly in with a broom and land at your wife's doorstep!!! That's 100% guarantee!!!!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
granmurdafucker:

Joke of the century!! You know a woman can't be married to 2men at same time right? Please advise @post on how he can move his plans forward �

Why should I? it's not my problem... all man for himself at this level, he's not sure of Nigeria and he made the best decision based on his thinking, who am I to advise such man.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
flourishing247:

The only sure way of not getting turned back is to fly in with a broom and land at your wife's doorstep!!! That's 100% guarantee!!!!

He can actually enter without problem but won't find it easy with his visa renewal.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
seyewest:

He can actually enter without problem but won't find it easy with his visa renewal.

Consequences of decisions.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
abeniagbon:

is part of what you fill on the ds 160 that say more about you.

and for them to make a decision isn't part of what you filled?

I'm talking of verification my friend
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abeniagbon(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
oluayebenz:

I'm talking of verification my friend
if need be they will
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
flourishing247:

cheesy grin Issa WIZARD OF OZ flying something!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by granmurdafucker(f): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
seyewest:

You just advised him now! @seyewest by suggesting he can go ahead to board and prepare for visa renewal part2 when he arrive yankee! all die is dead, and something must kill a man�����
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by granmurdafucker(f): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
seyewest:

Why should I? it's not my problem... all man for himself at this level, he's not sure of Nigeria and he made the best decision based on his thinking, who am I to advise such man.

As guru concern you should! Mistake is part of life journey! Please do.. Pleading on his behalf
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wajt:
I need opinions.
I cant really say i made a mistake coz i thot about it before execution. I never thot Trump would take this draconian measures to tighten up borders. I earn a very good pay but as a business man the future of this country scares me hence my decision
We got our B1/B2 visa in 2016 as a family and also traveled as a family just once . Subsequently,it was just my wife and kids. They traveled twice on that visa and on the their third trip,i made them stay back. I renewed my b1/b2 ( alone) about 3 months before expiry. I have a valid visa but going on that trip scares me. I don't know what to expect at the POE considering my family already overstayed.
Even if i am able to get into the US,what are my chances of renewal coz staying back in the states is totally not an option.

I'm pretty sure we gave opinions the first time. nothing has changed.
Live with your decision - you chose to live apart. This thread is not a ' help me fix it'

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
granmurdafucker:

As guru concern you should! Mistake is part of life journey! Please do.. Pleading on his behalf

This is the problem, his source of income is in Nigeria, starting all over again in U.S is out of the question but his family is based in U.S now (probably due to pressure from wife about leaving Nigeria for greener pasture) and the issue is actually how he can renew his visa regularly so he can visit U.S at least 3-4 times a year without living in U.S while the rest of his family is based in U.S. (One of the reason for cancellation of Dropbox)

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nersh: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
This man probably hasn’t seen the news that there are planned ICE raids in major cities across the US soon.
flourishing247:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emily111: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
I don't know if anyone as come across this on social media and news line

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emily111: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
This also

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by granmurdafucker(f): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
emily111:
I don't know if anyone as come across this on social media and news line

Sure i just read it now, its all over the internet Probably expecting our Nigerians own soon!! Lolz anyways, is never the end of the ROAD i wish all deportees well.. America shakara is becoming though
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by granmurdafucker(f): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
seyewest:

This is the problem, his source of income is in Nigeria, starting all over again in U.S is out of the question but his family is based in U.S now (probably due to pressure from wife about leaving Nigeria for greener pasture) and the issue is actually how he can renew his visa regularly so he can visit U.S at least 3-4 times a year without living in U.S while the rest of his family is based in U.S. (One of the reason for cancellation of Dropbox)

Ohh i see reasons with you! So much point in there, na @poster cross make he carry ham till he see the light

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emily111: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
granmurdafucker:

Sure i just read it now, its all over the internet Probably expecting our Nigerians own soon!! Lolz anyways, is never the end of the ROAD i wish all deportees well.. America shakara is becoming though

I Dey tell you my brother, as he be now. Trump will spoil the whole thing then American will start the suffer like David Cameron of UK started British exit now terresa may self can't handle it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2019
They ask for specific documents like bank statements etc, you submit at a Visa application centre, they scrutinise all that etc then return your application back to the same centre. You won't know if its been denied or granted before that. If you have been granted, your passport will bear a Visa stamp, if refused there will be a letter stating the specific reason or reasons for denial.

flourishing247:

Please what's UK's method of verification? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2019
groovychik:
They ask for specific documents like bank statements etc, you submit at a Visa application centre, they scrutinise all that etc then return your application back to the same centre. You won't know if its been denied or granted before that. If you have been granted, your passport will bear a Visa stamp, if refused there will be a letter stating the specific reason or reasons for denial.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by creolehunt: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys.

Please I'm currently filling out the DS160 form but I have a confusion. After electronically submitting the completed form, do I still need to print it out and submit it physically at the embassy?

Secondly, my passport bears a different surname from my bank account. I did a 'change of surname' in 2016 and registered for my international passport with the new surname. While my bank accounts and other personal effects still bear the old surname.

Why I have been reluctant to reconcile this is because changing the surname on my account would automatically complicate my salary payment and before it would be resolved, this may take months.

I have a court affidavit and newspaper publication to this effect.

My question is, would the difference in surname between my passport and bank statement be a problem at the embassy.

Seyewest, salsera and anyone who can help please.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
creolehunt:
Hi guys.

Please I'm currently filling out the DS160 form but I have a confusion. After electronically submitting the completed form, do I still need to print it out and submit it physically at the embassy?

Secondly, my passport bears a different surname from my bank account. I did a 'change of surname' in 2016 and registered for my international passport with the new surname. While my bank accounts and other personal effects still bear the old surname.

Why I have been reluctant to reconcile this is because changing the surname on my account would automatically complicate my salary payment and before it would be resolved, this may take months.

My question is, would the difference in surname between my passport and bank statement be a problem at the embassy.

If you're applying for tourist visa (B1/B2) your bank statement may not be checked, in short I'm 90% sure that your bank statement will not be checked.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
creolehunt:
Hi guys.

the possibility of them asking for your bank statement is almost 0%.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by creolehunt: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
seyewest:

If you're applying for tourist visa (B1/B2) your bank statement may not be checked, in short I'm 90% sure that your bank statement will not be checked.
Thank you bro for your timely response.

Let's assume it would be checked. Will the affidavit and newspaper publication suffice? Will the VO have a problem with This?

About the form, do I need to print and physically submit it after doing that electronically?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
creolehunt:

Let's assume it would be checked. Will the affidavit and newspaper publication suffice? Will the VO have a problem with This?

About the form, do I need to print and physically submit it after doing that electronically?

bring a copy of your International passport, ds160 confirmation, appointment page, visa receipts, passport photograph and any other document you think will assist/help you in getting the visa.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by creolehunt: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
seyewest:

bring a copy of your International passport, ds160 confirmation, appointment page, visa receipts, passport photograph and any other document you think will assist/help you in getting the visa.
Thanks man!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ysteph: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Just go with evidence of name change. That's all it's a simple matter.
creolehunt:
Hi guys.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by granmurdafucker(f): 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
abeniagbon:

if need be they will

Hello good people! Please i want to confirm if applicant can change state to visit in US after one year of refusal?? first application was new york city with hotel booking, he filled he does not have anyone there and he was denied! He wants to reapply again after one year, but thinking of visiting Houston Texas where he have a family friend, also he intent to use his family friend address as contact person in USA.. but he will be staying in hotel maybe pay him visit when he arrive, just 2weeks leave. will he have issue if he change state of arriver in his application? Please someone help clear his worries thanks in anticipation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nersh: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Just a heads up, always good to read instructions outside of just asking people and running with with the tell you. Everything you need is on the website you are applying through.
creolehunt:

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2019
granmurdafucker:

Hello good people! Please i want to confirm if applicant can change state to visit in US after one year of refusal?? first application was new york city with hotel booking, he filled he does not have anyone there and he was denied! He wants to reapply again after one year, but thinking of visiting Houston Texas where he have a family friend, also he intent to use his family friend address as contact person in USA.. but he will be staying in hotel maybe pay him visit when he arrive, just 2weeks leave. will he have issue if he change state of arriver in his application? Please someone help clear his worries thanks in anticipation

Please take your time to go through last thread and this one. There lies the answers to your questions and much more.

https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by harmony940(m): 1:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Good morning gurus in the house,please I
Need your help, i am a Federal govt worker I want to go on a tourist visa to the USA,please is hotel reservation enough for my document or I need an invitation letter, please kindly help me in all the documents I will be needing.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by granmurdafucker(f): 4:40am On Jun 25, 2019
flourishing247:

Please take your time to go through last thread and this one. There lies the answers to your questions and much more.

https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-
part-3

Alright i will, thank you very much

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Monmarri: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2019
harmony940:
Good morning gurus in the house,please I
Need your help, i am a Federal govt worker I want to go on a tourist visa to the USA,please is hotel reservation enough for my document or I need an invitation letter, please kindly help me in all the documents I will be needing.

It is depending on your choice. If you are using invitation letter make sure the person that is inviting you give you all the informations about his or her self. If the person is not willing pls use hotel reservation.

Take all your work documents , marriage certificate if married. And statement of account

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.