Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530020 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chips101: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:
@granmurdafucker, Thanks for the subtle comments though some sounded like u were mocking me but all the same thanks.
@oluayebenz, Thanks
Landed in Hartsfield ATL. All i was asked " why is your family still in the states" and i responded " We are battling with marital issues" she wanted some time away. I had an onward ticket,hotel reservation for Canada though. I just pack everything put for the guy desk and left him to go through them. I am not saying i am not in the wrong but some people on this thread can make Otedola feel like their house boy sha.

@Beautyaddy
@seyewest
@Semisolasola
@flourishing247
@salsera
@ Arbitrix:
The group of perfectionists. Ride on!!!

You are a bad person. You are a liar, selfish and the same as every politician you curse out. Because, when presented with choices you and the corrupt politician do the exact same thing... say Fxxk you to everyone else and take care of only yourself. You will not flourish and I hope you and your family get deported.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by akinjomiloju: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2019
Arbitrix:
So basically you want to use a stranger as a link to travel to the US? It must really be a matter of life and death.

Thanks for this...Any other tips,because am going alone not with my family
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by harmony940(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri:

Yes do. Atimes they don't check documents but to be on a safer side carry all documents
Thanks again I really do appreciate,I don’t have a travel history my passport is still a virgin passport does this in anyway matters?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Monmarri: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2019
harmony940:

Thanks again I really do appreciate,I don’t have a travel history my passport is still a virgin passport does this in anyway matters?

USA of this days are very strict and they consider traveling history, mostly Europe countries. But no harm in trying with virgin passport, some have gotten with it. Let the grace of God speak for you and let you find favour with the VO. All the best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Chips101:

You are a bad person. You are a liar, selfish and the same as every politician you curse out. Because, when presented with choices you and the corrupt politician do the exact same thing... say Fxxk you to everyone else and take care of only yourself. You will not flourish and I hope you and your family get deported.

What is the meaning of all this?
Haba... This is unnecessary.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Wajt: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2019
Chips101:

@chips101
Christ!!! Why are u so bitter? Don't judge any man in that manner.
Flourish?! That's so crude
Come back and say the same thing when:
U have been robbed 6 times and millions carted away
When ur wife's plate number is texted to you by criminals
When ur security man is shot dead
When ur manager is still recovering from a gun shot in the ankle and u r paying thousands of Naira that has accumulated in to millions in treating him
Come back and say this same thing when u pay SARS to get the button of it and they bring u no result.

Don't just play the judge of character,my 5 ur old daughter has been to more countries that u can ever visit in ur life. Staying back in the States is not becoz I can't send them to good schools and afford meals on the table. It is bcoz this bleeped up country scares the shit out of me.

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:

@chips101
When ur manager is still recovering from a gun shot in the ankle and u r paying thousands of Naira that has accumulated in to millions in treating him
Come back and say this same thing when u pay SARS to get the button of it and they bring u no result.

Don't just play the judge of character,my 5 ur old daughter has been to more countries that u can ever visit in ur life. Staying back in the States is not becoz I can't send them to good schools and afford meals on the table. It is bcoz this bleeped up country scares the shit out of me.

Genuinely had wanted to avoid this your matter by all means possible, but it seems you wouldn't allow such, but I will try still. Definitely not without asking you this question in caps and bolds "ALL YOU SAID ABOVE SIR, DOES THAT EQUATE TO HAVING MARITAL ISSUES?"

You can go ahead and come up with more justification, ba wahala! PERFECTIONISTS indeed....

Meanwhile, there's a lesson here methinks from his previous post for our previous discussion on DROPBOX issues here on this thread for those of us that participated in that discussion lately.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:

@chips101

Sir ,excuse me I don't know why you tagged me. You LIED to keep them there and you are still LYING. I pray everything works out for you. If you are planning the divorce and marry citizen stuff. Please kindly note you or your wife will be sleeping with the citizen till papers are through. I greet you!!!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Genuinely had wanted to avoid this your matter by all means possible, but it seems you wouldn't allow such, but I will try still. Definitely not without asking you this question in caps and bolds "ALL YOU SAID ABOVE SIR, DOES THAT EQUATE TO HAVING MARITAL ISSUES?"

You can go ahead and come up with more justification, ba wahala! PERFECTIONISTS indeed....

Meanwhile, there's a lesson here methinks for our previous discussion on DROPBOX issues here on this thread for those of us that participated in that discussion lately.
LOL. Please leave him. He knows what he wants and he's aiming for it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Wajt: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Genuinely had wanted to avoid this your matter by all means possible, but it seems you wouldn't allow such, but I will try still. Definitely not without asking you this question in capitals and bolds "ALL YOU SAID ABOVE SIR, DOES THAT EQUATE TO HAVING MARITAL ISSUES?"

Meanwhile, there's a lesson here methinks for our previous discussion on DROPBOX issues here on this thread for those of us that participated in that discussion lately.
I admitted being wrong, why wld someone tell me I won't flourish? If everyone is castigated and sent to hell for every wrong they do, what then is left of humanity? I had bought my ticket even before coming on Nairaland,i wanted people's opinions and not curses. Ask that dude with loose mouth if he is a complete saint.
Meet an immigration lawyer here and they tell you your options,they just don't tell u " u r one of America's problem".
Nigerians can't even solve their leadership issues and they want to tell me how I am one the reasons people r being denied visas to the US.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Wajt: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2019
flourishing247:

Sir ,excuse me I don't know why you tagged me. You LIED to keep them there and you are still LYING. I pray everything works out for you. If you are planning the divorce and marry citizen stuff. Please kindly note you or your wife will be sleeping with the citizen till papers are through. I greet you!!!

Gosh!! Marraige is not the only way. Have u heard about other means like investments? We r planning that,i am sure if I liquidate one of my assets,the money wld be available. I am meeting a lawyer to know more about viable options.
Plus u don't have to demean me to make ur point. U people suck

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by maddock(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:

Gosh!! Marraige is not the only way. Have u heard about other means like investments? We r planning that,i am sure if I liquidate one of my assets,the money wld be available. I am meeting a lawyer to know more about viable options.

Hahahahah bro na you bring your coded matters come nairaland for help na. Am still wondering why @chips is so bitter, like na you destroy Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2019
Chips101:

WTF!!!
So some people still like the nonsense you wrote here...
Some people are just bitter.....

You don't make any sense with all the nonsense you wrote down here.

The CBP has every right to denied him entry as the officer in charge and the real owner of USA, yet he still allowed him knowingly his family is still in the country.....
Why some Nigerians are so bitter, jealous, sad.........
I dont get it

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:

You insulted me first. I didn't say anything bad to you. I told you the surest way was to fly to the US with a broom. How's that an insult? Others took it as a joke and I said it as a joke too. Please park well with your self righteousness. Angel Gabriel!!!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Chips101:

That's harsh!!!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nersh: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Everyday for the thief....
Wajt:
@granmurdafucker, Thanks for the subtle comments though some sounded like u were mocking me but all the same thanks.
@oluayebenz, Thanks
Landed in Hartsfield ATL. All i was asked " why is your family still in the states" and i responded " We are battling with marital issues" she wanted some time away. I had an onward ticket,hotel reservation for Canada though. I just pack everything put for the guy desk and left him to go through them. I am not saying i am not in the wrong but some people on this thread can make Otedola feel like their house boy sha.

@Beautyaddy
@seyewest
@Semisolasola
@flourishing247
@salsera
@ Arbitrix:

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emily111: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:
@oluayebenz, Thanks

@Beautyaddy
@seyewest
@Semisolasola
@flourishing247
@salsera
@ Arbitrix:

Sometimes when I read on NL I feel so sad because many people talking and accusing this man are also planning or have tried the same way he did but they are not successful with that and later realized they did the wrong it.

People like them they carry another person matter for head.

To me is better you stay low key and read. Here than bringing your problem or ideas here they will never appreciate it, na people like them go come here make mouth, mean why they are doing the same thing at the back

@chip101 you deserve to be banned from NL with the way you coursed that man and wish him bad with is family. What your business with is life, if you cant help or give advice then you keep your mouth sealed. If you anyone wish your family bad would you be happy

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri:

USA of this days are very strict and they consider traveling history, mostly Europe countries. But no harm in trying with virgin passport, some have gotten with it. Let the grace of God speak for you and let you find favour with the VO. All the best
i got my USA visa with Virgin Passport.
He shouldn’t be worried

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Reine22: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
If this has been your plight, what happened to exploring the Canada option which is legal? Your wife could have moved to Canada legally with the children rather than abusing your visa. You are embarking on a fraudulent path (your POE statement confirms this). Don’t act all righteous when you are doing the wrong thing. Anyway, your choices will catch up with you

Wajt:

@chips101

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emily111: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chips101:

Sometimes when I read on NL I feel so sad because many people talking and accusing this man are also planning or have tried the same way he did but they are not successful with that and later realized they did the wrong it.

People like them they carry another person matter for head.

To me is better you stay low key and read. Here than bringing your problem or ideas here they will never appreciate it, na people like them go come here make mouth, mean why they are doing the same thing at the back

@chip101 you deserve to be banned from NL with the way you coursed that man and wish him bad with is family. What your business with is life, if you cant help or give advice then you keep your mouth sealed. If you anyone wish your family bad would you be happy

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Reine22:
If this has been your plight, what happened to exploring the Canada option which is legal? Your wife could have moved to Canada legally with the children rather than abusing your visa. You are embarking on a fraudulent path (your POE statement confirms this). Don’t act all righteous when you are doing the wrong thing. Anyway, your choices will catch up with you

Visa officer.....

How is that option legal?

He's an adult he knows what is right

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Huh

What kind of mistake and being sober is that?

I don't believe you're trying to make excuses for him when it's obvious he already stated that he knows that his family is living in the US illegally.

If you claim that he's sober and made a mistake then he should make efforts to get his family back to Nigeria by all means.

You have a point my sister.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chips101:

GOD!!!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Wajt: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Reine22:

@Reine22
U made a comment that has the weight of truth ( about Canada) but i am not acting righteous. I only made use of the resources I had at that moment. It was never in my plan to have them stay here .I will right the wrong and get them a legit status. Me staying here is not even an option.
People need to cut me some slack and stop acting like they never did wrong in the entirety of their lives

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:
@oluayebenz, Thanks

@Beautyaddy
@seyewest
@Semisolasola
@flourishing247
@salsera
@ Arbitrix:

I have nothing to say to you and my advise to you is my honest opinion, if it's insulting to you I apologize but know one thing that Nigeria can only be great if we as a citizen do the right thing, everything you stated happened to you, also happen to millions of American every year, security issues is a global problem.
I wish you best of luck but my problem is that your plan to move your family to U.S illegally is still illegal.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Arbitrix: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
fkj950ax:

What is the meaning of all this?
Haba... This is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Arbitrix:
It's the truth!
you drunk man....cussing is family is d truth
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
oluayebenz:

Visa officer.....

How is that option legal?

He's an adult he knows what is right

Na wa for you oh! All your mind can see is ILLEGALITY. There's a legal and better way to migrate to Canada. Express Entry and Provincial Nomination Programme are known to a lot of people I believe, the OP isn't even denying knowing the right path to have used....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:
@oluayebenz, Thanks

@Beautyaddy
@seyewest
@Semisolasola
@flourishing247
@salsera
@ Arbitrix:

it is a mistake you brought you problem here on Nairaland so many anfoja and bitter people....I see so many people saying you will he denied at the POE.........they comment here as if they are d Messiah and their forefathers built and make america laws with the oyinbos

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Na wa for you oh! All your mind can see is ILLEGALITY. There's a legal and better way to migrate to Canada. Express Entry and Provincial Nomination Programme are known to a lot of people I believe, the OP isn't even denying knowing the right path to have used....
but they are illegal in the state
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Arbitrix: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
I'm a woman not a man. I'm also very sober and not drunk. I agree with everything that was said apart from the curse.
Spanishmilf:
you drunk man....cussing is family is d truth
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:

I believe the right way to go about this issue is explaining everything in full instead of giving us half of the story and getting defensive afterwards. The insult is unnecessary and not needed at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.