Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (530005 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Spanishmilf:
it is a mistake you brought you problem here on Nairaland so many anfoja and bitter people....I see so many people saying you will he denied at the POE.........they comment here as if they are d Messiah and their forefathers built and make america laws with the oyinbos

I never said such... I even said he will be allowed through but not sure about his visa renewal.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Arbitrix: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Yes we are bitter people because we didn't hire a marching band and clap for him.
You are a classic example of today's Nigeria.
Spanishmilf:
it is a mistake you brought you problem here on Nairaland so many anfoja and bitter people....I see so many people saying you will he denied at the POE.........they comment here as if they are d Messiah and their forefathers built and make america laws with the oyinbos

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Arbitrix:
Yes we are bitter people because we didn't hire a marching band and clap for him.
and you are happy to say it loud that you are a bitter person by telling the truth and sending some cussing words to him and his family? They are many ways of correcting and advising someone

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Arbitrix:
and you are happy to say it loud that you are a bitter person by telling the truth and sending some cussing words to him and his family? They are many ways of correcting and advising someone...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Arbitrix: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
It's called "Sarcasm" Olodo!
Spanishmilf:
and you are happy to say it loud that you are a bitter person by telling the truth and sending some cussing words to him and his family? They are many ways of correcting and advising someone...

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Spanishmilf:
but they are illegal in the state

Would be nice if you stop jumping into comments without clear understanding in periods marked with heated arguments please. He should have followed the path while they were in Nigeria, he said he didn't because of the exigencies that were on ground at the time.

The person affected understands these things you are all tearing your pants in defence of him for, way more than ye all. I actually give it to him to a large extent already, he's smart, knowledgeable (coming out in bits) and likely laughing at you all, worst still making jest.

But he's plain manipulative (likely a badass liar too) and full of schemings! I actually don't believe he isn't being economical with the truth to this house too, not for a second.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Na wa for you oh! All your mind can see is ILLEGALITY. There's a legal and better way to migrate to Canada. Express Entry and Provincial Nomination Programme are known to a lot of people I believe, the OP isn't even denying knowing the right path to have used....

And what make you think he qualified for that?
And you think EE is that easy?

Before he make that decision I believe he has tried many genuine ways......

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Would be nice if you stop jumping into comments without clear understanding in periods marked with heated arguments please. He should have followed the path while they were in Nigeria, he said he didn't because of the exigencies that were on ground at the time.

The person affected understands these things you are all tearing your pants in defence of him for, way more than ye all. I actually give it to him to a large extent already, he's smart, knowledgeable (coming out in bits) and likely laughing at you all, worst still making jest.

But he's plain manipulative (likely a badass liar too) and full of schemings! I actually don't believe he isn't being economical with the truth to this house too, not for a second.
you don't even understand my point before typing an essay....Just forget it

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
oluayebenz:

And what make you think he qualified for that?
And you think EE is that easy?

Before he make that decision I believe he has tried many genuine ways......

Is it the legal way to Canada or not, that's the bone of contention if my memory serves me right. Seems all your saw initially was illegal crossing to canada, asylum and all those crazy stuff....

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Spanishmilf:
you don't even understand my point before typing an essay....Just forget it

Your point is that they are ILLEGAL in the US and by extension can not enjoy those options, my point is that those options could have been explored and exploited before the illegality. OP has said that was the available resource to him at the point in time. He understands better than you guys, that's my extra point.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:

@Reine22
U made a comment that has the weight of truth ( about Canada) but i am not acting righteous. I only made use of the resources I had at that moment. It was never in my plan to have them stay here .I will right the wrong and get them a legit status. Me staying here is not even an option.
People need to cut me some slack and stop acting like they never did wrong in the entirety of their lives

If I were you I will just kept mute, I wont reply nobody.....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Is it the legal way to Canada or not, that's the bone of contention if my memory serves me right. Seems all your saw initially was illegal crossing to canada, asylum and all those crazy stuff....

So is there no legal way into the state?
He prefer USA so why bringing Canada stuff into the matter
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
oluayebenz:

If I were you I will just kept mute, I wont reply nobody.....

Yeah, because you are very likely worse than him from your stand and from what you have written so far today, and have more grave plans to execute if availed the opportunity, you won't bat an eyelid.

However, good advice that is actually from you to him.

Would like to advise all hopeful overstayers and overstay planners going by his transcript but no need. We dey here for this thread!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
oluayebenz:

So is there no legal way into the state?
He prefer USA so why bringing Canada stuff into the matter

Has he followed that path? Or is it that you actually don't understand that which has been the crux of the matter today per his initial post or what?

And where did he tell you or us that he prefers the US by the way, where?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Okay, let's leave JW on the sides first, if TPako comes in with all the fire on this raging issue, shebi we go say he too dey over-react, abi? But see na, SEE!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:
Okay, let's leave JW on the sides first, if TPako comes in with all the fire on this raging issue, shebi we go say he too dey over-react, abi? But see na, SEE!
I cant even pronounce your name
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Wajt: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:

@omoBendel24.
The truth is I am yet to get sleep coz my body is yet to adapt. Read my first post,it was a call for opinions coz I felt something might go wrong. I bought my ticket over a month ago. The worrisome me spoke to a friend who referred me to Nairaland and promised I wld get an answer on what to do. You would not have expected me to start chronicling my life if there was no need for it.
I asked for opinions not additional holes in my already damaged drum. This is a forum,built for people to discuss way to go and not a sanctimonious ground

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oluayebenz: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Yeah, because you are very likely worse than him from your stand and from what you have written so far today, and have more grave plans to execute if availed the opportunity, you won't bat an eyelid.

However, good advice that is actually from you to him. Would like to advise all hopeful overstayers and overstay planners going by his transcript but no need. We dey here for this thread!

For your mind......

Seems you guys support abusive words!

Maturity is the key thou

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:

@omoBendel24.
The truth is I am yet to get sleep coz my body is yet to adapt. Read my first post,it was a call for opinions coz I felt something might go wrong. I bought my ticket over a month ago. The worrisome me spoke to a friend who referred me to Nairaland and promised I wld get an answer on what to do. You would not have expected me to start chronicling my life if there was no need for it.
I asked for opinions not additional holes in my already damaged drum. This is a forum,built for people to discuss way to go and not a sanctimonious ground

Like I said, I have an idea of you and your capacity already, and I understand you couldn't have chronicled all that too truth be said. I wouldn't want to be rigmarolling per this your style.... Enjoy! Do catch some sleep

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I cant even pronounce your name
Alright....

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:

Gosh!! Marraige is not the only way. Have u heard about other means like investments? We r planning that,i am sure if I liquidate one of my assets,the money wld be available. I am meeting a lawyer to know more about viable options.
Plus u don't have to demean me to make ur point. U people suck
Other means and visa don't forgive the illegal stay, only the marriage to US citizen forgives the illegal stay. Everybody knows, you left your family to be illegals? Only if your wife marries the USC, she and her kids can become legal. So your wife and kids should wait until you become a USC and petition for them (whatever investment you do, it doesn't help to make you USC faster than many, many years) or your wife and you go to divorce and one of you or both marry a USC, it also takes years and it is a fraud if it's intended to use USC for immigration purposes.

Investment, US lawyer, you can't apply being there on tourist visa, you need to apply from your country. And again, your investment maybe gives you visa and green card but NOT makes illegals legal. You can only make legal your family after you become a US citizen and petition your family asking for forgiveness. It would take about 7-8 years if you approved as an investor.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Alright....

grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beautyaddy: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wajt:
@granmurdafucker, Thanks for the subtle comments though some sounded like u were mocking me but all the same thanks.
@oluayebenz, Thanks
Landed in Hartsfield ATL. All i was asked " why is your family still in the states" and i responded " We are battling with marital issues" she wanted some time away. I had an onward ticket,hotel reservation for Canada though. I just pack everything put for the guy desk and left him to go through them. I am not saying i am not in the wrong but some people on this thread can make Otedola feel like their house boy sha.

@Beautyaddy
@seyewest
@Semisolasola
@flourishing247
@salsera
@ Arbitrix:
The group of perfectionists. Ride on!!!

Liar!!!

Anybody can write anything(non-verifiable) on a faceless forum. undecided

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
seyewest:

I believe the right way to go about this issue is explaining everything in full instead of giving us half of the story and getting defensive afterwards. The insult is unnecessary and not needed at all.

You see our people don't like the truth. It's better for you to hear all the "ugly" truth in order to make an informed decision. Anyone that doesn't support is tagged a hater. If I wanted to migrate, I would have and by law I won't be deported. People that are conversant with immigration laws will know the angle I'm coming from.
Don't come here with half truth and when people react they start throwing tantrums all over the place.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
flourishing247:

You see our people don't like the truth. It's better for you to hear all the "ugly" truth in order to make an informed decision. Anyone that doesn't support is tagged a hater. If I wanted to migrate, I would have and by law I won't be deported. People that are conversant with immigration laws will know the angle I'm coming from.
Don't come here with half truth and when people react they start throwing tantrums all over the place.

Exactly and how to we keep the integrity of this forum by applauding and supporting what is contrary to law/rules. We need to do better as Nigerian because most of the time we want people (especially foreigners) to understand why we do bad things like breaking the law etc... we try to explain illegality and reason we do it, it may work in Nigeria but it will hardly work elsewhere. Please we can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Wajt: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Liar!!!

Anybody can write anything(non-verifiable) on a faceless forum. undecided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by granmurdafucker(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Wajt:
@granmurdafucker, Thanks for the subtle comments though some sounded like u were mocking me but all the same thanks.
@oluayebenz, Thanks
Landed in Hartsfield ATL. All i was asked " why is your family still in the states" and i responded " We are battling with marital issues" she wanted some time away. I had an onward ticket,hotel reservation for Canada though. I just pack everything put for the guy desk and left him to go through them. I am not saying i am not in the wrong but some people on this thread can make Otedola feel like their house boy sha.

@Beautyaddy
@seyewest
@Semisolasola
@flourishing247
@salsera
@ Arbitrix:
The group of perfectionists. Ride on!!!

You welcome! far from mocking you, cause i don't know how my case will turn out. shockedshocked, i was just been humorous i guess..anyways, Its nice your POE was smooth, every other stuff with fall in place smooth as well, Ishallah. good luck!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Wajt post=79690039][/quote]
OK, you are in US, your wife and kids are illegal, border control let you to get in. Now what? You don't have a residence, no rights, you will spend your savings, try to do illegal jobs, not easy to hide with the family and kids, nowadays the control is more, the authorities know where are you and what are you doing, it's a matter of time you will be deported back to Nigeria. You and your wife can NOT to be legal unless one of you or both marry a USC, if the Fraud is discovered, it is jail, fine and deportation. You can try to get in Canada yet Canada is tired of so many Africans and deports too or don't let you to get in.

Now tell us how will you make legal your wife and kids? and yourself?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by granmurdafucker(f): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
abeniagbon:

yes you can change the state, but there is a place on ds 160 where you will add up all where you're intended to visit, try and add 2 to 3 place to visit

Alright thank you very much!! But doea that column of places to visit, applies to female application? Cos when i filled my ds160 form there was no column as such to list places, where i will visit during my stay in US! Cheers[color=#990000][/color]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
123JohnF:

OK, you are in US, your wife and kids are illegal, border control let you to get in. Now what? You don't have a residence, no rights, you will spend your savings, try to do illegal jobs, not easy to hide with the family and kids, nowadays the control is more, the authorities know where are you and what are you doing, it's a matter of time you will be deported back to Nigeria. You and your wife can NOT to be legal unless one of you or both marry a USC, if the Fraud is discovered, it is jail, fine and deportation. You can try to get in Canada yet Canada is tired of so many Africans and deports too or don't let you to get in.

Now tell us how will you make legal your wife and kids? and yourself?

nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
emily111:

Sometimes when I read on NL I feel so sad because many people talking and accusing this man are also planning or have tried the same way he did but they are not successful with that and later realized they did the wrong it.

@chip101 you deserve to be banned from NL with the way you coursed that man and wish him bad with is family. What your business with is life, if you cant help or give advice then you keep your mouth sealed. If you anyone wish your family bad would you be happy

I agree 100% with the first part. That's exactly what I wrote last week on this same wajt matter.

I agree 1000% with the 2nd part. Because it's a public forum, you do not get the right to insult people, even if they are wrong. You aren't his Priest, Counsellor or anything sef

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by granmurdafucker(f): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chips101:

You are a bad person. You are a liar, selfish and the same as every politician you curse out. Because, when presented with choices you and the corrupt politician do the exact same thing... say Fxxk you to everyone else and take care of only yourself. You will not flourish and I hope you and your family get deported.

Haba Na wa for you guy/babe! You went too far. Too extreme! Why so personal with your comment? Abi you know the man before?? Take chill tablet biko. OP did not kill a soul[color=#990000][/color], what"da hell *sigh***

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.