Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (9724 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Amuocha: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Recharge her gotv subscription
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by landmark86: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:
This is obviously somebody looking for attention.
OP doesn’t care to read the replies, I’m sure he has created a similar thread elsewhere and is waiting for that one to hit a quota in replies.

Every advise is already noted
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by landmark86: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
meobizy:
This is obviously somebody looking for attention.
OP doesn’t care to read the replies, I’m sure he has created a similar thread elsewhere and is waiting for that one to hit a quota in replies.

Every advise is already noted
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Kharol1234: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
den show r red light na......y u dae ask us

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
thorpido:
*Knocks him on the head*
*Knocks him on the Head again*
*Planks his head once more*
*Sending 20MW of thunder to him right now*

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by lathrowinger: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hhhmmm, na money me need, if she is ready to pay me 1m per trip. WALAHI AM AVAILABLE
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Topmaike007(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Freewoman:
JUST BECAUSE I SAW YOU AS MY BROTHER, BROUGHT FOOD TO YOU, KNOWN THAT YOU NEED SOME HELP, I ASSISTED YOU AND YOU ARE HERE TO TELL EVERYBODY HOW CHEAP I WAS IN FCT, AM SURE YOU DONT HAVE MANNER, THINK WITH YOUR HEAD NOT YOUR JOY STICK, AM NOT THAT CHEAP< HOPE YOU GET IT RIGHT INTO THAT YOUR CHEAP SKULL OF YOURS
why did you type what was in my mind
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by czarina(f): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Topmaike007:
I just tire! The world is so messed up so tay person no fit dey nice anymore. See the way all of them just crucified the woman from reading only Op's version.

You too nice, wahala, you no nice, wahala.

P. S
I'm not in support of her frequenting your room.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by bigpicture001: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
So in.juat three days...u hv concluded dat sh is tripping for u..

Guy , i must say...ur d one tripping for her..

Leave married eomen alone...i repeat leave them.alone...yound single.ladues in ABj would fall for u knowing ur a working class

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by lukui: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
the devil is in the detail
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
op, do what you think it is right to you because I can't advice you
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Topmaike007(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
czarina:
I just tire! The world is so messed up so tay person no fit dey nice anymore. See the way all of them just crucified the woman from reading only Op's version.

You too nice, wahala, you no nice, wahala.

P. S
I'm not in support of her frequenting your room.
that's the main reason why some girls will not give some guys face and before you know it they will say she has pride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by SleekyPosh(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Freewoman:
JUST BECAUSE I SAW YOU AS MY BROTHER, BROUGHT FOOD TO YOU, KNOWN THAT YOU NEED SOME HELP, I ASSISTED YOU AND YOU ARE HERE TO TELL EVERYBODY HOW CHEAP I WAS IN FCT, AM SURE YOU DONT HAVE MANNER, THINK WITH YOUR HEAD NOT YOUR JOY STICK, AM NOT THAT CHEAP< HOPE YOU GET IT RIGHT INTO THAT YOUR CHEAP SKULL OF YOURS

grin grin grin grin Nairaland no go kill person grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by blueghost(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
when you read proverbs 5,6 and 7 you will understand better why you should stay away from the married and strange woman
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Abcruz(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
landmark86:
We both live in the same estate here in FCT, but her husband just got a new job with a private company in Lagos.
For the past three (3) days now she as being bringing me food because she no am a bachelor and she do come to my apartment at times to watch movies, play cheese and ludo.
She came yesta9it and tuned my dstv to BBNaija channel telling me she loves the programme so much but their subscription has finished and she's unable to subscribe due to bank poor network. The way she dress must time shows what she want and it also seems am getting attracted to her.

Should I make the move or stop her from coming to my apartment?

Kindly advise

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Can a man walk on hot coals
without his feet being scorched?
So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife;
no one who touches her will go unpunished.--proverbs 6:28

How can a young man keep his behavior pure? By guarding it in accordance with your word.--psalm119:9

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the LORD from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Viserion: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Fathertony:
*knocks him again in the head*
*slaps him in the face*

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by BareFacedLies(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2019
landmark86:
We both live in the same estate here in FCT, but her husband just got a new job with a private company in Lagos.
For the past three (3) days now she as being bringing me food because she no am a bachelor and she do come to my apartment at times to watch movies, play cheese and ludo.
She came yesta9it and tuned my dstv to BBNaija channel telling me she loves the programme so much but their subscription has finished and she's unable to subscribe due to bank poor network. The way she dress must time shows what she want and it also seems am getting attracted to her.

Kindly advise

Don't miss this opportunity...make sure you fučk her as soon as you get a clear chance.

For you info married women are actually sweeter than single girls
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by sweetilicious(f): 2:24am On Mar 28, 2019
Stay away from married people.Respect yourself.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 28, 2019
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by LOVEGINO(m): 5:44am On Mar 28, 2019
Freewoman:
anti u can lie o shocked
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by chris31(m): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2019
You will always regret sleeping with a married woman that's if ur lucky enough to stay alive
Get yourself a girlfriend let her stay with u for few weeks believe me u she will scare that married woman far away from u
But bros that's if the married woman haven't bought ur dignity with money & expensive gift coz if she do u can't quit until she says so
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2019
abdeiz:
Show her red light...A married woman for that matter and you are even asking for advice on what to do
leave the dude, once the woman accuses her of rape now, you would know how far.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Donjazzy12(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2019
landmark86:

Kindly advise
Idiat!
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Here2day(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2019
Serious knocking on his head
Fathertony:
*knocks him again in the head*

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by ayookunlee: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2019
Oga, your mind is playing with you

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by ImaIma1(f): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Green light indeed..You better off the light and save yourself.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Ablemax(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dont listen to dat voice dat is saying u can fvck her and no one will know

Pls dont do dat

U will crashland if u do dat
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Yuceeluv(f): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Abeg abeg don't make me laugh like a mad person here. grin grin

Fathertony:
*returns to thread, walks up to the OP, knocks him in the head and slaps him twice to bring him back to his senses*
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Freewoman(f): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Topmaike007:

LOL ................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Freewoman(f): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
chris31:
You will always regret sleeping with a married woman that's if ur lucky enough to stay alive
Get yourself a girlfriend let her stay with u for few weeks believe me u she will scare that married woman far away from u
But bros that's if the married woman haven't bought ur dignity with money & expensive gift coz if she do u can't quit until she says so

That girl friend you suggested is another man future wife, yes , another man wife, the best best is get married and all the puzzle will be solved
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by chris31(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Freewoman:

That girl friend you suggested is another man future wife, yes , another man wife, the best best is get married and all the puzzle will be solved
The lasting solution to it is to get married but what if the guy is not yet ready to get married?
I don't advice people to rush into marriage if they haven't made up their mind coz it's not always smoothly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. / See This 18 Years Old NYSC Corpper That Is Causing Commotion Over Her Real Age / Meet The Beautiful Nigerian Woman With The Hottest Backside (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.